Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blood Sacrifice, Cannibalism, Genocide: Jewish Practices Unrelated to Gentiles

Osiris Silvio

As part of their war on all Gentile religions, Jews try hard to falsify history. They propagated the hoax that Canaanites used to offer blood sacrifices to Baal and the Phoenician pantheon. They created similar blasphemies about Egypt, Greece, and Rome. But the plain truth is that blood sacrifices have always been Jewish and the Jews still till this day offer blood sacrifices to Jehovah that range from sacrificing poor animals to even abducted babies.

On Yom Kippur, the Israelites project their sins into a chicken or another animal and kill it by slitting open its throat; the holiday is usually marked by a bloody massacre of chickens with rivers of blood. The Jews frequently slay a goat in a ritual that blasphemes and attacks Azazel/Apollo/Adonis, one of the mightiest Gentile Gods. The Torah and Talmud are full of blood sacrifices. The Talmud justifies and even encourages the Jews to sacrifice the best of the Goyim. It says that if a Jew finds a "Goy" drowning, he is advised to let him drown to death.

We often hear that Europeans used to persecute the Jewish race from one country to another. These persecutions were due to kidnappings of Gentile children (similar to Jewish Epstein's and Maxwell's child trafficking) and their ritual slaughter in the synagogue. Of course, Wikipedia disproves these claims as mere antisemitic accusations. These facts are hard to swallow especially for the new souls that were first born into Earth in the age of Hollywood. However, old souls that have been reincarnating into Earth for thousands of years and fighting have both of their eyes open. The truth is there, in the Torah and Talmud and before our own eyes. The following Torah verses are a few examples of blood sacrifice, cannibalism, and lots of Gentile genocides in the Jewish book.

Do not let the Jews make you believe that your Gentile Gods and Goddesses were evil. Even the Bible itself mentions that Baal/Beelzebub rejected animal sacrifice when Jewish Elijah allegedly convinced the Canaanites of this alien practice. When they called for Baal in front of the bull, Baal did not respond. Then Jewish Elijah killed the poor animal and Yahweh responded, for he is a blood-thirsty monster.

Feel free to add as many verses concerning blood sacrifice, cannibalism, and Gentile massacres in the bloody Torah, Bible, and Talmud.

Isaiah 13:18 "Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children."

Isaiah 14:21-22 "Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers."

Isaiah 49:26 The Lord will cause the oppressors of the Israelite's to eat their own flesh and to become drunk on their own blood as with wine.

Hosea 13:16 "They shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

Micah 3:2-3 "... who pluck off their skin ..., and their flesh from off their bones; Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron."

Ezekiel 20:26 In order that he might horrify them, the Lord allowed the Israelites to defile themselves through, amongst other things, the sacrifice of their first-born children.

Ezekiel 9:4-6 The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women ...."

Ezekiel 6:12-13 The Lord says: "... they will fall by the sword, famine and plague. He that is far away will die of the plague, and he that is near will fall by the sword, and he that survives and is spared will die of famine. So will I spend my wrath upon them. And they will know I am the Lord, when the people lie slain among their idols around their altars, on every high hill and on all the mountaintops, under every spreading tree and every leafy oak ...."

Lamentations 4:9-10 "Those slain by the sword are better off than those who die of famine; racked with hunger, they waste away for lack of food. ... Pitiful women have cooked their own children, who became their food..."

Jeremiah 16:4 "They shall die grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcasses shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth."

1 Samuel 15:3, 7-8 "This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass...' And Saul utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword."

Here are some massacres that the kikes perpetrated in the Torah:

"So Joshua defeated the whole land ...; he left none remaining, but destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded."

JS 11:6 The Lord orders horses to be hamstrung. (Exceedingly cruel.)

JS 11:8-15 "And the lord gave them into the hand of Israel, ...utterly destroying them; there was none left that breathed ...." 

Deuteronomy 20:16 "In the cities of the nations the Lord is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes."

1 Samuel 15:3, 7-8 "This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass...' And Saul utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword."  

1 Kings 13:15-24 A man is killed by a lion for eating bread and drinking water in a place where the Lord had previously told him not to. This is in spite of the fact that the man had subsequently been lied to by a prophet who told the man that an angel of the Lord said that it would be alright to eat and drink there.

1 Kings 20:29-30 The Israelites smite 100,000 Syrian soldiers in one day. A wall falls on 27,000 remaining Syrians

2 Kings 6:18-19 The Lord answers Elisha's prayer and strikes the Syrians with blindness. Elisha tricks the blind Syrians and leads them to Samaria.

2 Kings 10:19-27 Jehu uses trickery to massacre the Baal worshippers.

Jewish culture:

"Judges 11:34
And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.
11:35
And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back.
11:36
And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.
11:37
And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.
11:38
And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.
11:39
And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel,
11:40
That the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

Just how obvious can this get? In Judges 11:35; Jephthah "rents" his clothes. For those of you who are unfamilair with this term, it is a hebrew and also ancient custom to rent (tear/rip) one's clothes upon the death of a loved one.
"for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back." He has made a promise to sacrifice his only daughter to jehova. It is also glaringly apparent jehova demanded this act in exchange for his victory over his enemies and "the children of Ammon" as he stated "I cannot go back."

In Judges 11:37; His daughter states "Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity" "This thing be done for me" and "bewail my virginity" Here it is obvious jehova demanded the sacrifice of a virgin.

Judges 11:39; When she returned to her father "who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man." and Judges 11:40; "the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah" This is so obvious, he sacrificed his only virgin daughter to jehova who DEMANDED this act in exchange for his securing a victory for Jephthah.

" “She expresses no surprise that LORD God would accept a human sacrifice, nor does she protest; she does not say, "Father, let's use some common sense.”
None but perfect animals are permitted to be ritually sacrificed in Judaism. Notice that Jephthah's daughter, too, is a perfect sacrifice — she is a virgin. Notice that LORD God does not stop this human sacrifice, as he stopped the sacrifice of Abraham's son.

The Old Testament does not specify how Jephthah sacrifices his daughter, but following the correct methods for animal sacrifice, he would slit her throat first and drain her blood into a Temple service vessel; cut off her arms, legs, and head; cut the torso in sections, remove her entrails and wash them; pour, sprinkle, and smear her blood at prescribed points around the altar; and burn the flesh. Or of course, a priest might do this for him.” [4]"

“LORD God is Appeased by Human Sacrifice” [5]

https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Torah_and_Living_Blood_Sacrifice.html

CANNIBALISM:
Deuteronomy 28:53
And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
28:54
So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
28:55
So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
28:56
The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,
28:57
And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
28:58
If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;" https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Human_Sacrifice_in_the_Bible.html

Everything else besides torture, murder, bloodsacrifices is stolen/corrupted knowledge from gentiles.

Great culture.

Even thear reptile creators are realy nice to each other:

"One of the things which I’m not entirely sure how much I can talk about, is the relation of consciousness and energy.

Consciousness is the catalyst by which reality can be shaped in accordance to the will. Robots and even AI, no matter how advanced, aren’t conscious. They are severely limited in how much they can be used to shape reality.

The enemy uses superconsciousness, through the creation of a hive mind together with advanced thoughtforms (thoughtforms on the higher levels are basically just higher dimensional artificial intelligence, not bound to a digital framework), the thoughtforms are maintained and supported by copious amounts of consciousness that is channeled together, by forcing the consciousness to work on specific wavelengths.

The consciousness is supported by the energy within the soul and can manipulate raw forces such as the aether which is basically an infinite well of energy when one has the ability to tap into it.

So long as the knowledge and methods to interact and call upon the raw natural
forces is known, the quantity of the raw natural forces that can be manipulated is limited only by the quantity, quality and power of the consciousness.

For this reason the enemy wants living slaves, they need the consciousness of these living beings, which they channel by having a select few in charge of a large mass of enslaved souls to pull together the collective consciousness of a group and use it to manifest things they desire.

The souls of these slaves are basically used as spiritual batteries, as souls have the uncanny ability to generate abnormal amounts of power from seemingly nowhere, so long as the creatures the souls belong to can continue to birth more souls through either natural or artificial procreation, it is essentially an infinite source of renewable energy as they see it.

Greys, despite of how destroyed and abused their species is, somehow have immense psychic powers, much greater in terms of raw power than even most people who develop basic siddhis would have, likely because their spiritual power is artificially amplified to a large degree and their latent life force forcefully squeezed out to allow them to manifest psychic power way beyond what they should be capable of naturally, but at the cost of severely reduced lifespans (likely not more than a few years, perhaps just a few weeks for the average grey throwaway they send out to do their dirty work).

This in combination with how easy it appears to be for them to clone and mass produce these creatures, makes them very efficient to use for the things the enemy wants to do.

Besides greys being send out in the field, they undoubtedly have huge “farms” of enslaved conscious beings that are locked in one place and forced to raise energy 24/7 through controlled rituals, until they drop dead, and are replaced by another. A robot or an AI cannot raise spiritual energy to manifest things from the higher levels. It is also likely they use conscious beings that are consciously linked into a hive mind superconsciousness to direct copious amounts of energy.

Up to billions of linked souls, both living and dead, channeling the collective power into massive thoughtforms that are meticulously programmed on the astral for tens of thousands of years, which they then use to manipulate larger quantities of energy and more powerful forces to gain dominion over other lifeforms.

The principles behind this aren’t too different from what the enemy is doing through their filthy programs of xianity and judaism here on Earth, just a lot more advanced and complex.

These thoughtforms are then “piloted” by a select high ranking member of their race, maybe a couple of them, as a sort of weapon of war that can be directed to project influence in different places.

Through the hive mind that is connected to the thoughtform, they can also communicate to millions of slave soldiers (greys) and direct them to what needs to be done. The creature in control of the thoughtform essentially borrows the thought power of the superconsciousness of billions of people to massively amplify it’s own capabilities and allow the single create to have direct control over all the affairs relating to the sphere of influence it is send to affect.

They do this because they do not want to leave anything out of their control. They trust only their own, and only a select few of their own at that, to control their affairs. The rest is all enslaved to make sure all the consciousness is perfectly aligned to manifest exactly what they desire to manifest.

The brainchip technologies they use are an essential part in programming the individual consciousness to overwrite the individualism of the being entirely and assimilate them into a true hive mind that is all on exactly the same wavelength.

AI and advanced robots, perhaps even artificial lifeforms imbued by thoughtforms, etc, can be used to facilitate these processes and things they do, but it cannot replace the need for living conscious souls to gather the requisite thoughtpower they seek to manipulate reality.

As to why they do this like they do, or why they believe this is a wonderful thing to do, basically, they developed to function this way as a race.

Rather than seek higher realms of power within, and evolve on an individual and by extension, racial level, to become higher beings with ever increasing quality and quantity of power, they somehow botched their own development permanently and instead decided to use external means to seek greater power by enslaving everything else around them and then harvesting all they could from their slaves.

Perhaps this sounds far too arcane to some, however you should remember that spiritual power trumps all, which they know better than most, so they found their disgusting ways of obtaining it despite of how botched they are as beings.

With enough channeled consciousness almost anything is possible. Obliterating planets which they enjoy doing is not a problem unfortunately, and with enough power even stars can be manipulated in accordance to someone’s will. Even if the consciousness cannot directly manipulate said things, the projected desire to do so by a large enough consciousness functions as a catalyst to manifest the means necessary to achieve the desired goal.

Quantum mechanics are very sensitive to thought power and consciousness, integrating the thought power they have available together with technology would allow them to do absurd things.

They just so happened to run into a wall they couldn’t overcome after they tried to attack our Gods, because our Gods have power on too high of a level for their methods to mess with." VoiceofEnki

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54045&p=238648#p238648

It all makes sense. It also does not surprise me that, wherever the remaining Old Pagans of this world practice a sacrifice, it always happens when Jews are able to corrupt a country (like India, where there is also a festival of feces). Also, I remember that in an Old Sermon about the Ancient "Aztec Human Sacrifice" (i cannot find it anymore) where it was explained that it was actually made by the enemies grey who infiltrated the Aztec Pantheon and forced some of the opposer of the slaughter to being the useful idiots of the (((Jesuits))) controlled Conquistadors.

Also, I have seen Neopagans attempting to promote Blood Sacrifice, i suspect that their ideas comes from (((Theosophy))), as both H. P. Lovecraft (Cthulhu) and R. E. Howard (Conan the Barbarian) considered themselves "pagans" but ended up portraying their ideal society in the same way Jews and their "god" actually are: a barbaric insane cultists who worship a monster of destruction.

Let's not forget that Mudslimes have no right to criticize us as well, since they also practice blood sacrifice (Halal) in an equally brutal purpose of that of Judaism. But the difference is that Muslims are mostly brainwashed Gentiles that can be freed via RTRs (like Xians), Jews on the other hand are rotten from both the mind and the soul.

Fuchs said:
Jewish culture:

And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.
And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back.
And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.
And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.
And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.
And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel,
That the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

Just how obvious can this get? In Judges 11:35; Jephthah "rents" his clothes. For those of you who are unfamilair with this term, it is a hebrew and also ancient custom to rent (tear/rip) one's clothes upon the death of a loved one.
"for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back." He has made a promise to sacrifice his only daughter to jehova. It is also glaringly apparent jehova demanded this act in exchange for his victory over his enemies and "the children of Ammon" as he stated "I cannot go back."

In Judges 11:37; His daughter states "Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity" "This thing be done for me" and "bewail my virginity" Here it is obvious jehova demanded the sacrifice of a virgin.

Judges 11:39; When she returned to her father "who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man." and Judges 11:40; "the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah" This is so obvious, he sacrificed his only virgin daughter to jehova who DEMANDED this act in exchange for his securing a victory for Jephthah.

" “She expresses no surprise that LORD God would accept a human sacrifice, nor does she protest; she does not say, "Father, let's use some common sense.”
None but perfect animals are permitted to be ritually sacrificed in Judaism. Notice that Jephthah's daughter, too, is a perfect sacrifice — she is a virgin. Notice that LORD God does not stop this human sacrifice, as he stopped the sacrifice of Abraham's son.

The Old Testament does not specify how Jephthah sacrifices his daughter, but following the correct methods for animal sacrifice, he would slit her throat first and drain her blood into a Temple service vessel; cut off her arms, legs, and head; cut the torso in sections, remove her entrails and wash them; pour, sprinkle, and smear her blood at prescribed points around the altar; and burn the flesh. Or of course, a priest might do this for him.” [4]"

https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Torah_and_Living_Blood_Sacrifice.html

CANNIBALISM:
And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,
And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;" https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Human_Sacrifice_in_the_Bible.html

Everything else besides torture, murder, bloodsacrifices is stolen/corrupted knowledge from gentiles.

Great culture.

"One of the things which I’m not entirely sure how much I can talk about, is the relation of consciousness and energy.

Consciousness is the catalyst by which reality can be shaped in accordance to the will. Robots and even AI, no matter how advanced, aren’t conscious. They are severely limited in how much they can be used to shape reality.

The enemy uses superconsciousness, through the creation of a hive mind together with advanced thoughtforms (thoughtforms on the higher levels are basically just higher dimensional artificial intelligence, not bound to a digital framework), the thoughtforms are maintained and supported by copious amounts of consciousness that is channeled together, by forcing the consciousness to work on specific wavelengths.

The consciousness is supported by the energy within the soul and can manipulate raw forces such as the aether which is basically an infinite well of energy when one has the ability to tap into it.

forces is known, the quantity of the raw natural forces that can be manipulated is limited only by the quantity, quality and power of the consciousness.

For this reason the enemy wants living slaves, they need the consciousness of these living beings, which they channel by having a select few in charge of a large mass of enslaved souls to pull together the collective consciousness of a group and use it to manifest things they desire.

The souls of these slaves are basically used as spiritual batteries, as souls have the uncanny ability to generate abnormal amounts of power from seemingly nowhere, so long as the creatures the souls belong to can continue to birth more souls through either natural or artificial procreation, it is essentially an infinite source of renewable energy as they see it.

Greys, despite of how destroyed and abused their species is, somehow have immense psychic powers, much greater in terms of raw power than even most people who develop basic siddhis would have, likely because their spiritual power is artificially amplified to a large degree and their latent life force forcefully squeezed out to allow them to manifest psychic power way beyond what they should be capable of naturally, but at the cost of severely reduced lifespans (likely not more than a few years, perhaps just a few weeks for the average grey throwaway they send out to do their dirty work).

This in combination with how easy it appears to be for them to clone and mass produce these creatures, makes them very efficient to use for the things the enemy wants to do.

Besides greys being send out in the field, they undoubtedly have huge “farms” of enslaved conscious beings that are locked in one place and forced to raise energy 24/7 through controlled rituals, until they drop dead, and are replaced by another. A robot or an AI cannot raise spiritual energy to manifest things from the higher levels. It is also likely they use conscious beings that are consciously linked into a hive mind superconsciousness to direct copious amounts of energy.

Up to billions of linked souls, both living and dead, channeling the collective power into massive thoughtforms that are meticulously programmed on the astral for tens of thousands of years, which they then use to manipulate larger quantities of energy and more powerful forces to gain dominion over other lifeforms.

The principles behind this aren’t too different from what the enemy is doing through their filthy programs of xianity and judaism here on Earth, just a lot more advanced and complex.

These thoughtforms are then “piloted” by a select high ranking member of their race, maybe a couple of them, as a sort of weapon of war that can be directed to project influence in different places.

Through the hive mind that is connected to the thoughtform, they can also communicate to millions of slave soldiers (greys) and direct them to what needs to be done. The creature in control of the thoughtform essentially borrows the thought power of the superconsciousness of billions of people to massively amplify it’s own capabilities and allow the single create to have direct control over all the affairs relating to the sphere of influence it is send to affect.

They do this because they do not want to leave anything out of their control. They trust only their own, and only a select few of their own at that, to control their affairs. The rest is all enslaved to make sure all the consciousness is perfectly aligned to manifest exactly what they desire to manifest.

The brainchip technologies they use are an essential part in programming the individual consciousness to overwrite the individualism of the being entirely and assimilate them into a true hive mind that is all on exactly the same wavelength.

AI and advanced robots, perhaps even artificial lifeforms imbued by thoughtforms, etc, can be used to facilitate these processes and things they do, but it cannot replace the need for living conscious souls to gather the requisite thoughtpower they seek to manipulate reality.

As to why they do this like they do, or why they believe this is a wonderful thing to do, basically, they developed to function this way as a race.

Rather than seek higher realms of power within, and evolve on an individual and by extension, racial level, to become higher beings with ever increasing quality and quantity of power, they somehow botched their own development permanently and instead decided to use external means to seek greater power by enslaving everything else around them and then harvesting all they could from their slaves.

Perhaps this sounds far too arcane to some, however you should remember that spiritual power trumps all, which they know better than most, so they found their disgusting ways of obtaining it despite of how botched they are as beings.

With enough channeled consciousness almost anything is possible. Obliterating planets which they enjoy doing is not a problem unfortunately, and with enough power even stars can be manipulated in accordance to someone’s will. Even if the consciousness cannot directly manipulate said things, the projected desire to do so by a large enough consciousness functions as a catalyst to manifest the means necessary to achieve the desired goal.

Quantum mechanics are very sensitive to thought power and consciousness, integrating the thought power they have available together with technology would allow them to do absurd things.

They just so happened to run into a wall they couldn’t overcome after they tried to attack our Gods, because our Gods have power on too high of a level for their methods to mess with." VoiceofEnki

Thanks for sharing. Everytime I think the situation of the enemy can't get worse, i find that it is hunred times as bad.

Fuchs said:
Jewish culture:

CANNIBALISM:

Great culture.

It is very likely that the reptilians have messed with technology and become slaves to their own 'computer program' that imposes this vision of life and hierarchy.

Thanks for this post I will use it to spread awareness to the evil nature of the jews on social media, if you don't mind. Some of these quotations I didn't know, this filth seems to be endless. Good find.

There is truly nothing that can compare to the absolutely disgusting nature of these creatures and their creations. How can people be so ignorant, even when its in front of their very eyes. How mentally messed up does one even have to be to even try to make up excuses for this madness...

FuckYu_666 said:
Fuchs said:
Jewish culture:

CANNIBALISM:

Great culture.

It is very likely that the reptilians have messed with technology and become slaves to their own 'computer program' that imposes this vision of life and hierarchy.

Don´t think so:

"AI and advanced robots, perhaps even artificial lifeforms imbued by thoughtforms, etc, can be used to facilitate these processes and things they do, but it cannot replace the need for living conscious souls to gather the requisite thoughtpower they seek to manipulate reality." VoiceofEnki

BlackOnyx8 said:
Thanks for this post I will use it to spread awareness to the evil nature of the jews on social media, if you don't mind. Some of these quotations I didn't know, this filth seems to be endless. Good find.

There is truly nothing that can compare to the absolutely disgusting nature of these creatures and their creations. How can people be so ignorant, even when its in front of their very eyes. How mentally messed up does one even have to be to even try to make up excuses for this madness...

Sure, please spread the truth. Sieg Heil!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back