Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

16 name agaku

Fireof666

has anyone used this name i have a description of what it does but was wondering

16.The Sixteenth Name is AGAKU.

This Power can give live to what is already dead, but for a short time only. He is the Lord of the AMULET and the TALISMAN. His word is MASHGARZANNA.

Some explanation is necessary to understand the full implications of AGAKU. The bestowing of life into dead objects is a specialty of those magicians who deal in TALISMANIC magick. In this ART, a drawing or engraving is made of some occult symbol that represents a goal to be achieved (to make an extreme case, drawing a dollar sign on a piece of paper to represent money or wealth). This 'talisman' must then be consecrated and given 'life', which is the life-force and True Will of the magician transmitted to the Talisman. AGAKU can assist the budding magician by expediting this transfer of life-force to the talisman.

I would not try to use this one because the description is not perfectly clear of what this energy actually is. And what the description does say does not sound very useful to me. With these runes, better to not try the ones you don't understand. Because these are some very strong energies and you don't want too much of the wrong thing.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I would not try to use this one because the description is not perfectly clear of what this energy actually is. And what the description does say does not sound very useful to me. With these runes, better to not try the ones you don't understand. Because these are some very strong energies and you don't want too much of the wrong thing.

Do you know which can be used as Ansuz? For communicate with the Gods and psychic openness. And in a convenient time, can you share your knowledge on these Sumerian runes in a topic? Like which can be used for what etc. I would really appreciate that. Thanks.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Yah just curious using of talismans are rarely discussed or used if at all, so I thought it may have something to do with the soul, but if so what? I heard of a few who had good results with a few of the protective one's, but many have to do with the soul, I know talismans were probably used in that time, but this one is a head scratcher

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back