Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Your Own Self, Purity Of Soul - And A Bit About Thought Forms

Welcome Everyone!

Knowing ourselves is not so easy. We need to know ourselves. You have to know your limits, you have to be aware of yourself. Always having the "I want to be someone else" mentality will get you nowhere.

Because you can be different, you can change yourself, you can be who you want to be, but it won't be YOU. You want to be someone else, someone you created? Why are you not satisfied with yourself?

If you knew how much you could do... Know yourself. Know your pros and cons. Wanting to be someone else won't get you ahead. You're marginalizing yourself. Accept yourself as you are. You are special, remember.

Every person is different, no two people are the same, only people who want to imitate that person. To a certain extent it's acceptable because now someone has tried something, it worked for them, you try it and it works for you. There is no problem with that.

Always be aware of yourself, know who you are. How much do you always have in you? You won't be able to answer that question for yourself if you don't know who you are. If you are in a biological body that is alien to you, you don't know yourself, you are only with yourself, you will never know.

Also in spirituality, knowing yourself is very important. I don't have to tell you why. Know your limitations, know what you are good at and what you are bad at, work on those and break down your limitations. Over time you will get stronger and stronger, your limitations will disappear and you will be on a different, more advanced level with different limitations.

If you don't know who you are, how can you have expectations of yourself? Are you talking to a body that is a stranger to you, that does not know itself? So it will be difficult to achieve anything if you always want to be different.

Know that you are you, accept yourself. Everyone has pros and cons. It is worth being aware of these. No one is perfect. We make mistakes, mistakes, mistakes. But if you don't learn from your mistakes, and you keep making the same mistakes over and over again, then the concept of progress and improvement is far from you.

Knowledge helps you to know yourself and to know who you are. The constant suffering of fretting about what you have done wrong, what you have done wrong again, will not pay off in the long run. Think about it. Why did you mess up again? Think about it properly and you will find the answer to your question.

Many people who think that just taking care of their physical body will protect them from negative pollution are wrong. Keeping the soul clean is the cornerstone of purity/health. Without one, the other will not work.

Spiritual and mental purity and health are as important as the health of your biological body, the kinship between them is very important. Your spiritual body needs care, purity and health just as much. There are many ways to keep your spiritual body clean. I will write about some of them.

Perhaps we should start by talking a little about what spiritual purity is? Spiritual purity is a concept that involves keeping your soul and astral body as pure as your own physical body. These are particularly important because if you don't keep it clean, after a while your mood and mood will become discouraged. Impurity of your soul has physical effects too.

Your mood is involuntarily better when you are clean inside and out. You can achieve this kind of purity through meditation and visualizations. A little later. While walking in the material world, you can pick up energies against your will that corrupt your soul and stick to your aura. Like when you step on something, it stays on your shoes, so you take it with you.

You don't realize it's there until it starts to stink/rot. Same thing with this kind of energy. Maybe I didn't write the best analogy before, look away from it :D. You carry negative energy that clings to your aura, weakening your aura so you can absorb more of that hectic energy with it.

This is why purity is very important, "spiritual purity" so to speak. By keeping your aura clear and using strong, positive energies, you can separate yourself from them. This is also what the Returning Curses 1-2 are for. Not only are you clearing the impurities from your aura, but you are also cleansing your soul thoroughly.

You can also program your aura to avoid this kind of energy. I will write about that a little later. You will feel it too, once you have properly removed the impurities from yourself, you will feel better. You will feel lighter, more energetic. This is why purity is so important in magic.

With a clear mind you will meditate more easily, you will be calmer, you will be able to concentrate better.

In fact, you can program your aura to keep negative energies away from you. With the right energy breath and mantra, you can do this. Your aura will also be stronger with lots of cleansing. A strong aura is very rewarding, you will feel different with a strong aura. I also write a little about thought forms

I also write a little about thought forms. Thought forms are small energy formations that are condensed and created by a specific purpose. You can create and use these thoughtforms. To influence people, in love spells, in manipulation. So they can be used for many purposes.

You control these thought forms. With careful preparation and staging, you can work with them with ease. You command them, you make them. Such a thoughtform, if you do it right, can be used for many purposes. I won't list too many examples, I've already written above.

But how can you get started? What do you need? First, yourself. Work on your specific goal, situational energy. Pink, for example, is for love. Visualize, strongly focus lots and lots of energy in front of you with this color. Once you have that, shape it into whatever form you want.

Say affirmations to it. Say it in the present, not the future. Especially not in the past. After you're done with it, visualize it moving toward that goal.

But this kind of form must be nurtured. It would be irresponsible to let it work alone. After a while, call it back and clean it up, because it may be gathering a different kind of energy from the environment you sent it to. Don't let it end up becoming a problem. That's why I tell you to be thoroughly prepared.

Don't go into a job like this recklessly. To avoid unexpected effects and experiences, and for your own sake.

The key to success in any such job is knowledge and concentration, the two complement each other. Without one, the other is disrupted. Not incidentally, the most important thing in such jobs; you are you.

Best Regards, BrightSpace666

In fact, these forms of thought can be considered as valid for the current CoVid situation. This whole atmosphere, both with vaccines and with the virus, is horror, and fear and irrational delusions and assumptions only feed this horror.

It's grown big enough, it's all fuelled by fear, and it's only reinforced by a restless mind that's stuck in a lie in this regard, not thinking that it will only grow stronger and one day it will be filled.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back