Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I tell this to someone in China.

I wanna tell everything to this Chinese girl directly on a different app maybe on Snapchat, but she won't care. But I want to tell the Truth about Satan and all this shit and about Jews. Is it safe for her as she is in China now.... :roll:

sahasraraBliss666 said:
I wanna tell everything to this Chinese girl directly on a different app maybe on Snapchat, but she won't care. But I want to tell the Truth about Satan and all this shit and about Jews. Is it safe for her as she is in China now.... :roll:

Well if you send her something and she does show the upset emotions while reading (*) it should be safe and not result in a negative social credit for her. Otherwise being friends with someone unlikely to the CCP (Chinese comunist party) does also give - score. Better she should use VPN or Tor and read something like this by mail via protonmail, if you realy want to (also use a proton mail+vpn or tor).

Without it is not safe.

*in china people have to enabel selfy camera while browsing internet

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back