Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black holes on Aura?

Niko_is_666

Lydia said:
Nikois666 said:
Oh crap! I forgot about this. F###!!

Do I need to wait until April? Or can I still get some advantage?
Probably not, right?

Oh that sucks. You can still clean in the meantime, and in April do this.
Reply to Lydia said:
Understood.
Sorry for the late reply though, I fell ill yesterday, Dec 7, last day of the warfare : (

I think their is a problem in my Aura, like some black holes in it. And the enemy is able to crash me easily during or before a scheduled warfare because of these holes.

Here's why I think this is the case.
Back in mid 2020, I was half asleep and I had a dream or maybe an astral experience where I woke up at the same place where I was, same bed, same position[it was like a blurry vision but more focus of the vision at the center, you know like those visual effects they use in films for dreams and spiritual experiences], I got up and I looked at my hands, the left hand had black holes all over it, but I don't remember about the right hand and the whole body. While I was looking, I got up, and suddenly something was trying to drag me to hit my head towards the wall on my left, I fought back and tried to use all my force to not hit the wall, wasn't working and I was slowly getting dragged. And I finally visualized Father Satan's Sigil in the room in Satanic blue fire. It all stopped and I woke up at the same spot. I don't know if this was a dream or some other experience.

I think black holes on my left hand probably indicate something about the left hand path. And I guess it was about my aura. I took AoP very lightly when I joined JoS. I also used to do FRTR when I was not dedicated and also did little to no meditation. Very stupid of me. Worst thing is, I also forgot about this dream/experience and only recently this came back to my head due to me falling ill frequently. This makes me beg a question, can enemy entities make you forget about certain things?

Does Witches Sabbath help in healing this kind of damaged aura, to full extent?[I think it does and this was one of the reasons why I wanted to join december's Witches Sabbath, but I forgot : ( __]
Or can we fix the black holes with the regular cleaning?
Yesterday I had fever and I also had that sore throat again, where I have pain while swallowing, even my saliva. The fever is almost gone but the throat takes time to heal. This is just awful, all this happens only when I have big plans. Yesterday, on Dec 7 I was going to do a lot more repetitions of the FRTR, but was unable to do even a regular 9 repetition FRTR.

Making a topic out of this, for more advice and help, for if anyone has experienced something similar.

Yes, the enemy can make us forget to do things.

Do cleaning. High reps of sun mantra, whichever version you prefer. Can you do 111x? Can you do 333x? (No need to actually answer here.) A 40-day cycle of this will go a long way for you. Don't do more reps of vibration than you can handle though. After, tell yourself that your aura is thoroughly clean. You can start now (when you read this), the timing is good enough.

Lydia said:
Yes, the enemy can make us forget to do things.

Do cleaning. High reps of sun mantra, whichever version you prefer. Can you do 111x? Can you do 333x? (No need to actually answer here.) A 40-day cycle of this will go a long way for you. Don't do more reps of vibration than you can handle though. After, tell yourself that your aura is thoroughly clean. You can start now (when you read this), the timing is good enough.

Thank you very much for the help Lydia.

Repairing holes in the aura falls more into the area of psychic healing than cleansing, day 9 of December just tomorrow is a good time to start a psychic healing work with the Wunjo rune, vibrate it in your aura and then use an affirmation like this "in a safe and healthy way for me the energies of the Wunjo rune are healing and repairing each and every damage in my aura, all holes and cracks in my aura are completely and permanently closed and sealed, my aura is completely shielded in every way" and of course keep working on the daily cleansing.

Wotanwarrior said:
Repairing holes in the aura falls more into the area of psychic healing than cleansing, day 9 of December just tomorrow is a good time to start a psychic healing work with the Wunjo rune, vibrate it in your aura and then use an affirmation like this "in a safe and healthy way for me the energies of the Wunjo rune are healing and repairing each and every damage in my aura, all holes and cracks in my aura are completely and permanently closed and sealed, my aura is completely shielded in every way" and of course keep working on the daily cleansing.

Thank you so much for the advice/help.

But for 3-4 days I will be vibrating slowly and not so loudly as I do because of the sore throat. This is alright? Right?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back