Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Whoever assisted me yesterday. Thank you.

Artisan

I'm not sure if it was someone here or if it was one of the Gods. But, whoever you are, thank you, I truly appreciate the assistance as I wouldn't have regained my clarity without it.

For those who see this and are curious, let's just say, someone helped me immensely recently(a day or two ago) and I was originally planning on making a post here but decided not to. Whoever it was helped me gain a deep understanding of everything that I've gone through, how I was played by the jews like a marionette, how I've been blaming things which weren't my fault, and I was able to gain a deep sense of peace within myself which I haven't ever felt in my entire life. It was like, everything finally makes sense.

I've regained control of myself in a lot of ways that I've never been in control of. And, I don't know if it was a God or one of my fellow SS who did what they did, but, In the chance it was one of you my brothers and sisters I am posting it here, as, whoever helped me will know who it was, I mean, you did help me after all :lol:

Whoever it was, whether God or not, I hope that one day, perhaps one day soon if the situation is as I think, I will be able to know who you are and thank you for what you did for me. You have my appreciation. May your kindness be reciprocated to you one day my brother/sister or my god/goddess.

Thank you for your time. I know you must be busy and for you to read my thank you post, it means a lot to me. Have an excellent day :D oh, and if it is as I think, here's a heart for you haha <3

Always the first to thank in such situations here, is YOUR OWN SELF, because your desire for changing and for better make such things happend.

Here, good things happend to good people.

Such things as understanding and finally have conclusions in your life can be also a very big result of doing rituals against the hebrew letters(RTRS) because those letters power make everybody on this earth blindly to their own life and to enemy's faults for our failures. Other rituals and meditation help a lot.

Take for an example awakening ritual, this ritual make people see what they couldn t before, like reading a book and then reading it again after some time and seeing things that you didn t saw before.

The book didn t changed, YOU DID.

Take this as a motivation to evolve even more because there is plenty of rewards to get, a lot of improvment in our lifes comes with constant meditation and care for our life.

And remember to don't consider what happend YOUR FAULT, there can be PLENTY of reasons : Planets moving bad for you, enemyes,curses,bonds(bad bonds who energetically make you to don't be able to do this or that or understand this or that), your soul is dirty(aura chakras), blockages and SO DAMN ON.

The best thing to do is to do your best and to stay positive about the present.DON T REGRET YOUR PAST.

Regreting your past is regreting your present self.Which sould never happend, ACCEPT your present help and improve yourself from there.

And yes, as the enemyes attack us when we are down, the GODS help us when we are ready to be helped.

GoodLuck.

Artisan said:
I'm not sure if it was someone here or if it was one of the Gods. But, whoever you are, thank you, I truly appreciate the assistance as I wouldn't have regained my clarity without it.

For those who see this and are curious, let's just say, someone helped me immensely recently(a day or two ago) and I was originally planning on making a post here but decided not to. Whoever it was helped me gain a deep understanding of everything that I've gone through, how I was played by the jews like a marionette, how I've been blaming things which weren't my fault, and I was able to gain a deep sense of peace within myself which I haven't ever felt in my entire life. It was like, everything finally makes sense.

I've regained control of myself in a lot of ways that I've never been in control of. And, I don't know if it was a God or one of my fellow SS who did what they did, but, In the chance it was one of you my brothers and sisters I am posting it here, as, whoever helped me will know who it was, I mean, you did help me after all :lol:

Whoever it was, whether God or not, I hope that one day, perhaps one day soon if the situation is as I think, I will be able to know who you are and thank you for what you did for me. You have my appreciation. May your kindness be reciprocated to you one day my brother/sister or my god/goddess.

Thank you for your time. I know you must be busy and for you to read my thank you post, it means a lot to me. Have an excellent day :D oh, and if it is as I think, here's a heart for you haha <3
Many times it is the effects of RTRs, so it is possible that it is actually the result of joint effort, or it was one of the Gods

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back