Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Starting meditation over

Manik

If I know things have closed and want to start over, would I need to do the original chakra exercises, or things like the full chakra meditation? As long as I'm working them would it matter which I start with?

Manik said:
If I know things have closed and want to start over, would I need to do the original chakra exercises, or things like the full chakra meditation? As long as I'm working them would it matter which I start with?

To avoid problems, start/continue opening chakras top crown to bottom base. In this order.
See SS Calendar for a good date withoud void moon.

Manik said:

Breaking down an unhealthy ego and rebuilding from the pieces only makes you stronger. Not saying you have an unhealthy ego, but letting go of how advanced you think you are and revisiting basics can be very beneficial.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back