Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how does one genetically engineer species and races of people

like i'm sure this is very secretive but how advance would science have to be to do this and where would you get the DNA to do this from existing species or can you create the genes by hand thru science? also how would we as Humans accept this when alot of people call it "playing god" aand find that wrong just like they find Eugenics "evil debil".

can we create also animals and plants that don't exist yet and variations like naturally blue colored wheat?

or metallic colored Humans? like Gold People

also its a fantasy of mine if i do become a God to make my own Race or Species :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
like i'm sure this is very secretive but how advance would science have to be to do this and where would you get the DNA to do this from existing species or can you create the genes by hand thru science? also how would we as Humans accept this when alot of people call it "playing god" aand find that wrong just like they find Eugenics "evil debil".

can we create also animals and plants that don't exist yet and variations like naturally blue colored wheat?

also its a fantasy of mine if i do become a God to make my own Race or Species :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Step 1 - Start with Campbell’s Biology for a fundamental understanding of the living world.

Step 2 - Then go for Albert’s Molecular Biology of the Cell, it will give you a clear idea about how a cellular system works

Step 3 - Then learn about the chemical principles of the biological systems from Lehlinger’s Principles of Biochemistry

Step 4 - After learning Biochemistry, you should focus on the complementary way of understanding life called Genetics…..Start with Pierce’s Genetics or you can opt Griffith’s Genetics(a bit advanced)

Step 5 - Molecular Biology by Watson or Gene XII by Lewin (advanced)

Step 6 - Principles and Techniques of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology by Wilson and Walker (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Step 7 - For Recombinant DNA Technology go for Primrose’s book

Step 8 - Bioinformatics by David W. Mount + take a free/paid online course on Bioinformatics from edx/coursera/udemy etc

Step 9 - Learn Statistics and Probability from Khan Academy/any other sources (It is necessary)

*****Simultaneously learn fundamental principles of Physics and Chemistry and learn some maths and coding languages (Python and R is highly recommended)

You will get your answer by studying these books. It can easily be found on B-OK or pdfdrive.com

Stormblood said:
Instead of asking questions that only 1 or 2 people here, if anyone, would be able to reply, why don't you learn genetics and start doing your own experiments? Ever thought of that?

Reminds me of that video I saw a while ago where a man injected human semen into a chicken egg, supposedly hatching some creature out of it. It turned out later he was moving it with magnets under the table.

StyleCoin said:

Step 1 - Start with Campbell’s Biology for a fundamental understanding of the living world.

Step 2 - Then go for Albert’s Molecular Biology of the Cell, it will give you a clear idea about how a cellular system works

Step 3 - Then learn about the chemical principles of the biological systems from Lehlinger’s Principles of Biochemistry

Step 4 - After learning Biochemistry, you should focus on the complementary way of understanding life called Genetics…..Start with Pierce’s Genetics or you can opt Griffith’s Genetics(a bit advanced)

Step 6 - Principles and Techniques of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology by Wilson and Walker (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Step 8 - Bioinformatics by David W. Mount + take a free/paid online course on Bioinformatics from edx/coursera/udemy etc

Step 9 - Learn Statistics and Probability from Khan Academy/any other sources (It is necessary)

*****Simultaneously learn fundamental principles of Physics and Chemistry and learn some maths and coding languages (Python and R is highly recommended)

You will get your answer by studying these books. It can easily be found on B-OK or pdfdrive.com

Did you get those from the courses you'll be taking at uni?

Blitzkreig said:
Stormblood said:
Instead of asking questions that only 1 or 2 people here, if anyone, would be able to reply, why don't you learn genetics and start doing your own experiments? Ever thought of that?

Reminds me of that video I saw a while ago where a man injected human semen into a chicken egg, supposedly hatching some creature out of it. It turned out later he was moving it with magnets under the table.

LMAOOO I've seen that, it was some Russian guy, he called it homunculus xDD

Stormblood said:
StyleCoin said:

A guy on quora who has a degree in bioengineering recommended these books for me to be a genetic engineer.

I am going to do biological sciences, after that, post graduation in molecular biology, all the subject covered during college are all in these books, I already have all of them in pdf and I am studying.

Is there a way to consume that crystallized mushroom and what does it do to you? :lol:

Something you’ll have to study up on and discover. There’s a lot of things happening in the field of genetics that are mind blowing and “impossible” sounding. It’s controversial and certainly a great super power that requires wisdom and great responsibility. Our world is lacking in that but the development of this is inevitable. There is a new invention out that is a lot like the nano goo in travelers made from frog dna that heals the body. Very sci-fi. It’s a “living robot” so it’s self replicating, organic, made from dna, but is just a glob and not an actual species. It’s strange and I’ve always felt a little conflicted on genetic modification. Changing human dna is a massive thought that would alter evolution and our species forever. But, if someone is dying and replacing a tiny fragment of your genes would save your life would it really be reasonable to say no? New life changing technology has always been feared by those who don’t understand. And right now, we have new and insane tech cropping up what seems like every day. It’s both beautiful and a disaster.

Stormblood said:
StyleCoin said:

A guy on quora who has a degree in bioengineering recommended these books for me to be a genetic engineer.

I am going to do biological sciences, after that, post graduation in molecular biology, all the subject covered during college are all in these books, I already have all of them in pdf and I am studying.

And I have other books in pdf that delve into Genetics, Crispr, Biotechnology, Biochemistry and so on, I will dedicate my life in the field of Genetic engineering.
By performing studies, Magic, and receiving guidance from the gods, I will be able to become an amazing scientist and even discover innovative methods in DNA manipulation.

One gets more knowledge from books than from college, I'm only going to college to get my diploma.

StyleCoin said:
Stormblood said:
StyleCoin said:

Yeah, that's certainly a good path. There are several paths depending on what country you are. Here you have molecular biology already at undergraduate level. Some places also already have genetics at undergraduate level, as well as biochemistry and many other possible paths. I even read of a couple of universities that have bioengineering at undergrad level, however they seem to focus more on prosthetics and similar retarded endeavours.

StyleCoin said:
Stormblood said:
StyleCoin said:

And I have other books in pdf that delve into Genetics, Crispr, Biotechnology, Biochemistry and so on, I will dedicate my life in the field of Genetic engineering.
By performing studies, Magic, and receiving guidance from the gods, I will be able to become an amazing scientist and even discover innovative methods in DNA manipulation.

One gets more knowledge from books than from college, I'm only going to college to get my diploma.

You don't just need books. You also need to look at studies and to make your own studies. Theory can be very flawed, especially when xtards restrict the whole field of research. You need a lot of lab experience, which many countries provide. Especially English-speaking countries. Countries like my birth country instead provide less of that experience, and emphasise theory and oral too much, definitely more than needed.

Be sure to have a good look at different unis, as they all teach in a different way and excel in different fields. Be also sure to look at the facilities they provide for you to work in, making sure they are adequate to provide you with cutting-edge practical experience. A scientist who only knows the theory but can do nothing is useless.

Stormblood said:
StyleCoin said:
Stormblood said:

You don't just need books. You also need to look at studies and to make your own studies. Theory can be very flawed, especially when xtards restrict the whole field of research. You need a lot of lab experience, which many countries provide. Especially English-speaking countries. Countries like my birth country instead provide less of that experience, and emphasise theory and oral too much, definitely more than needed.

Be sure to have a good look at different unis, as they all teach in a different way and excel in different fields. Be also sure to look at the facilities they provide for you to work in, making sure they are adequate to provide you with cutting-edge practical experience. A scientist who only knows the theory but can do nothing is useless.

Yes I know, I hope to have the opportunity to work in the US labs.

Sundara said:

Something you’ll have to study up on and discover. There’s a lot of things happening in the field of genetics that are mind blowing and “impossible” sounding. It’s controversial and certainly a great super power that requires wisdom and great responsibility. Our world is lacking in that but the development of this is inevitable. There is a new invention out that is a lot like the nano goo in travelers made from frog dna that heals the body. Very sci-fi. It’s a “living robot” so it’s self replicating, organic, made from dna, but is just a glob and not an actual species. It’s strange and I’ve always felt a little conflicted on genetic modification. Changing human dna is a massive thought that would alter evolution and our species forever. But, if someone is dying and replacing a tiny fragment of your genes would save your life would it really be reasonable to say no? New life changing technology has always been feared by those who don’t understand. And right now, we have new and insane tech cropping up what seems like every day. It’s both beautiful and a disaster.
true if i wanna know ill just study it. also i have an interest in creating lifeforms for some reason

Sundara said:

true if i wanna know ill just study it. also i have an interest in creating lifeforms for some reason

Don’t hold back!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back