Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help PLEASE!!

Kramer

Please help me! I am in a state of despair. My mother passed away two months ago and she had left me and my younger brother a life insurance policy. But we found out that there is only her husband's name as the beneficiary and that we children are not entitled to receive the money. However, before she died my mother made a request to the company to remove his name and keep my name and my brother's, but apparently that was not what they did. He had a warrant out for his arrest, but with the money he stole from my mom years ago, he's been paying a lawyer and maybe bribing more people to help him. And so, he got them to withdraw the arrest warrant. Before she died, my mother asked that not one cent go to him and that we stay with my brother and not let him go to his father's hand. But this man is always 10 steps ahead of us. We're about to lose my brother's insurance and custody. We are unable to pay for a lawyer and we are experiencing difficulties. We were counting on the insurance money my mom left us. But she's going ALL wrong. My mother suffered a lot at his hand, but even so it seems that everything and everyone is in his favor. I don't know what else to do but turn to divine help. But the problem is that I'm a beginner, I don't have ANY experience spiritually, I've tried 6 times to try to discover my DG and with no success and I haven't made any progress so far. I need divine help, but I don't know what else to do and how to ask. I need guidance, please. To make matters worse, I live with my aunt (I'm older, but I'm having to live with her right now) and she's fanatical... she's evangelical. And super fanatical. And we live in a house where we stay 24 hours a day in the same room. So it's impossible to do anything related to Satanism here.
Please help me. The insurance company sent it to the judge to decide who the money goes to, but as the arrest warrant was revoked, his chances of winning the insurance are very high. We have a protective measure at the request of my mother and the whole family, but it seems that this will not prevent him from getting the insurance that my mother worked her entire life to leave us children and even so we ended up with no rights whatsoever. Please help me!!! 😭😭😭

Sorry, my english is bad

Does your Aunt that you live with never go out of the house? Do you have no ability to go outside at all?

Can you say you're going to do groceries or something as an excuse to go outside and be away from that woman, to have a moment to do a ritual to Satan or the Gods?

Any other such excuse? Perhaps you say you're going for a walk, maybe something else, and use that time to connect to Satan and ask him for help.

If you are a minor, or a teenager I can see how this is very difficult.

First order of business seems to be to find a better place to live than your aunts. Is there any other family member who could take you in that would have a less restrictive living environment?

If so, do your best to go there. Second, since there is not much of a say in this from your part, the money may actually be lost.

Inheritance relies on documents, and if the documents have his name on it, even if your mother did not intent for that, unfortunately, it is practically impossible to change this now.

If you are in an environment where you can meditate regularly and do workings, there are things you can do to change this, or to try and take it back from that man even after he's already taken the money, this is why in your case I think the first thing to do is find a way to change living environment to a more suitable place, where you can actually have the space and freedom to do something spiritual in regards to this.

Besides that, do not believe your life truly depends on the inheritance money of your mother. I do not know your situation entirely, but clinging to something that may be out of reach for the moment and despairing completely in case it is lost, is not the answer here.

Try to think of other options you have to deal with your financial situation, or your living situation. If you are a teen or minor, the most important thing to do for you now is to find a better place to live, perhaps another family member to take you in, so your life beckoned stabile again.

Do you go to school? Do you have anything that you do at all, work or school related? If so, focus on this and make a foundation for yourself, so you no longer have to rely on others and be stuck riding the currents in the future.

What about that custody, is your father trying to get custody back of you and your sibling? If so, is he planning to have you live with him?

If yes, then in case he is abusive, take note of everything he does and complain about this to other family, to any kind of child hotline that is available, to the law if what he does is illegal or serious.

Go and find help so you are not stuck with him, since even if he has custody of you, if he abuses, he can lose his rights to custody completely and also go to jail for it.

Find a moment to be alone, perhaps ask Satan mentally to give you a moment alone in order to be able to speak to him.

Then ask him for help, tell him why you want help, and explain your situation. Tell him your story that you told us.

Then, be open to guidance and signs or directions. Satan can give you signs that you are able to understand and notice even if you are a beginner. Pay attention to things happening, or changes in this situation and potential openings that you can make use of to give yourself a better outcome, which can be presented to you by the Gods.

Since this is a legal matter, you can also ask Abigor for help. His help is very direct in these things, let him know of this situation.

In the mean time, do your best to think of things you can do to improve your situation instead of collapsing in despair, even if this is very desperate. The moment you give in to despair is the moment you have lost.

Don't capitulate and fight for your well-being and future in the legal ways you have available.

Hail Satan!

Kramer said:
Please help me! I am in a state of despair. My mother passed away two months ago and she had left me and my younger brother a life insurance policy. But we found out that there is only her husband's name as the beneficiary and that we children are not entitled to receive the money. However, before she died my mother made a request to the company to remove his name and keep my name and my brother's, but apparently that was not what they did. He had a warrant out for his arrest, but with the money he stole from my mom years ago, he's been paying a lawyer and maybe bribing more people to help him. And so, he got them to withdraw the arrest warrant. Before she died, my mother asked that not one cent go to him and that we stay with my brother and not let him go to his father's hand. But this man is always 10 steps ahead of us. We're about to lose my brother's insurance and custody. We are unable to pay for a lawyer and we are experiencing difficulties. We were counting on the insurance money my mom left us. But she's going ALL wrong. My mother suffered a lot at his hand, but even so it seems that everything and everyone is in his favor. I don't know what else to do but turn to divine help. But the problem is that I'm a beginner, I don't have ANY experience spiritually, I've tried 6 times to try to discover my DG and with no success and I haven't made any progress so far. I need divine help, but I don't know what else to do and how to ask. I need guidance, please. To make matters worse, I live with my aunt (I'm older, but I'm having to live with her right now) and she's fanatical... she's evangelical. And super fanatical. And we live in a house where we stay 24 hours a day in the same room. So it's impossible to do anything related to Satanism here.
Please help me. The insurance company sent it to the judge to decide who the money goes to, but as the arrest warrant was revoked, his chances of winning the insurance are very high. We have a protective measure at the request of my mother and the whole family, but it seems that this will not prevent him from getting the insurance that my mother worked her entire life to leave us children and even so we ended up with no rights whatsoever. Please help me!!! 😭😭😭

Sorry, my english is bad

The time you use to go to school is a good time to do meditation. or when you are in bed. Legal issues has to be handled through your country laws and rights.

Kramer said:
I don't know what else to do but turn to divine help. But the problem is that I'm a beginner, I don't have ANY experience spiritually, I've tried 6 times to try to discover my DG and with no success and I haven't made any progress so far. I need divine help, but I don't know what else to do and how to ask.

Discovering your Guardian Demon is actually the most useless thing you can do if you are new, and I can't understand why so many new people immediately rush to do it even though it's not recommended anywhere either in here or in JoS as the first thing to do. Just because you discover a name doesn't mean your GD will contact you. I explained this in the first link in my signature. Don't waste your time with things like that. If you are new there are 3 things you should focus on:

• Daily power meditation
  • Doing rituals or focusing on Satan's sigil, to connect with Satan
  • Studying and learning

Now specifically about your situation, you can ask Satan. Nothing is guaranteed though. I've said before myself that most things in Spiritual Satanism work better as a prevention than a cure. If you do daily power meditation and build a relationship with Satan, in the long run you will have less problems in your life and if something really bad comes you will be able to take care of it more easily. But if you are new and have a huge problem it could be hard to get an instant solution. I wrote before this part which is relevant for you:

Rational Satanist said:
It's also sometimes that people come here with huge problems like debts, chronic illnesses and other problems that they had for years and expect them to disappear immediately when they become Satanists. Sometimes you just need to be realistic. A bad thing you have lived with your entire life or accumulated over the years can't disappear overnight if you do the dedication ritual or do a single-time working, but it can become better over time. You need to accept it for now and work on fixing it one step at a time. In a few years this problem may disappear completely.

Unfortunately these problems can be so big that can prevent one from focusing on meditation or a working. Sometimes when you are trying to meditate, the problem comes up in your mind and distracts your attention, brings up negative emotions and causes you to stop meditating. You need to be patient and keep bringing your mind back.

It's really ironic and unfortunate that the people who need to fix their life the most will have the most trouble fixing it. That's the reason I say that Satanism works better as a prevention than a cure. If you keep meditating every day for years, advancing and establishing a relationship with Satan, it will be less likely that a serious problem will come back and trouble you. Even if a bad Saturn transit comes up, you will deal with it much easier than if you were doing nothing to advance spiritually.

Now of course, I'm not posting it to be an asshole, but to give you a realistic perspective of the entire situation so that you won't have any disappointments. You will have to work on your problem and can overcome it with patience. Just don't expect it to go away instantly because you became a Satanist. This won't happen.

As about doing things related to Satanism, you can do everything in your mind. Just pretend to be thinking or sleeping. Thankfully Spiritual Satanism is something you can do with your mind alone without any external props. You can vibrate mantras mentally, create an astral temple in your imagination to do rituals there as well as do daily power meditation.

I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go. I've been hearing blasphemies against SATAN for months. I dreamed of them, even at night. At first I thought they were attacks, but I realized that there could be no attack because I had no interest in being attacked. I'm spiritually dead. No matter how hard I try, I can't meditate. There's nothing I can do about it, so it's just my mind. I'm trying to fight this callousnes of mine. I try to ignore everything I hear and focus on what I have to do or somewhere else. But it doesn't stop. It sounds continuous. I also made mistakes, beside SATAN. I would apologize, but I'm too ashamed and afraid that everything in my mind will be heard. I can't stop or control. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should give up, maybe I shouldn't be here. Maybe Satanism is not my way in life. But I can't do that. I can't ask SATAN to release me from the covenant, but I can't go on like this. One advice would help me a lot. Should I stop with Satanism? Should I give up?

Florina 22 said:
I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go. I've been hearing blasphemies against SATAN for months. I dreamed of them, even at night. At first I thought they were attacks, but I realized that there could be no attack because I had no interest in being attacked. I'm spiritually dead. No matter how hard I try, I can't meditate. There's nothing I can do about it, so it's just my mind. I'm trying to fight this callousnes of mine. I try to ignore everything I hear and focus on what I have to do or somewhere else. But it doesn't stop. It sounds continuous. I also made mistakes, beside SATAN. I would apologize, but I'm too ashamed and afraid that everything in my mind will be heard. I can't stop or control. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should give up, maybe I shouldn't be here. Maybe Satanism is not my way in life. But I can't do that. I can't ask SATAN to release me from the covenant, but I can't go on like this. One advice would help me a lot. Should I stop with Satanism? Should I give up?
Those are enemy attacks. It is irrelevant if you have no interest being attacked. No one in their sane mind has this interest, yet attacks happen from time to time. More to those who are vulnerable for them. You can be relieved from them by daily aura cleaning, aura of protection, and void meditation mainly. Other beneficial practices to keep your energy levels high are yoga and pranyama.

My only comment on the leaving part is that anyone who dedicates themselves and then leaves was not of Satan to begin with. Given that you are being attacked and being persuaded to leave benefits the enemy, at your expense. Think carefully.

Henu the Great said:
Florina 22 said:
Those are enemy attacks. It is irrelevant if you have no interest being attacked. No one in their sane mind has this interest, yet attacks happen from time to time. More to those who are vulnerable for them. You can be relieved from them by daily aura cleaning, aura of protection, and void meditation mainly. Other beneficial practices to keep your energy levels high are yoga and pranyama.

My only comment on the leaving part is that anyone who dedicates themselves and then leaves was not of Satan to begin with. Given that you are being attacked and being persuaded to leave benefits the enemy, at your expense. Think carefully.

I said wrong. I didn't mean that I had no interest. I can't find any logical and rational reason for an attack because I don't represent any interest for them to be attacked. I can't advance spiritually. I am not able to do any aura cleansing or meditation. My mind doesn't want and can't help me. I am not even able to do vid meditation. Because there are too many voices in my head. When I start meditating, thoughts assail me instead of focusing on what I have to do, or I have a conscience, or I am thinking about others, or these are blasphemies. There is always a thought that bothers me and I can't control it. And this is also: Why would I continue on this path being useless for me and for the Gods? Why would I continue if I am stupid and retard have respect, anyway I have no respect even for myself. I lost all respect once these blasphemies has began. I can't go on but I can't give up either. I'm spinning in a circle of madness. I want to do a lot but I feel like someone without hands and feet. I can't continue to be just a name here

If anyone who is new to Satanism and in learning
process is ever reading what I wrote here, these are just my disabilities and nonsense. It does not mean that you will experience them and do not take into account what I have written here. If I can't do anything, it doesn't mean you can't.

Florina 22 said:

I went through the same, this is a common attack, and a nasty one. It is easier to manifest those things for the enemy, when you do not do your proper cleaning and protection. I know it is hard in the beginning, but you have to do it daily, and you will make progress in time.

Firstly, this is the enemy, but after an extended period of this condition, you can believe that this is your mind, but they influence your mind, this is why void meditation should be mastered.

Secondly, you need to fix this asap, because the longer you stay in this condition, the more damage is being done. Your mind is being conditioned right now, and once you have been conditioned long enough, your mind adapts to this.

And lastly, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN HIDE FROM SATAN!
Satan knows everything you are going through right now, and Satan wants you to be honest with him, even if you are ashamed, you need to be honest to Father Satan. Do it and see what happens.

NinRick said:
Florina 22 said:

I went through the same, this is a common attack, and a nasty one. It is easier to manifest those things for the enemy, when you do not do your proper cleaning and protection. I know it is hard in the beginning, but you have to do it daily, and you will make progress in time.

Firstly, this is the enemy, but after an extended period of this condition, you can believe that this is your mind, but they influence your mind, this is why void meditation should be mastered.

Secondly, you need to fix this asap, because the longer you stay in this condition, the more damage is being done. Your mind is being conditioned right now, and once you have been conditioned long enough, your mind adapts to this.

Satan knows everything you are going through right now, and Satan wants you to be honest with him, even if you are ashamed, you need to be honest to Father Satan. Do it and see what happens.

Thank you for the advice. I don't know what I will do. At the moment I am not able to make decisions but I just think I have to find a way out of this madness. Maybe I should just keep calm.

Florina 22 said:
NinRick said:
Florina 22 said:

Thank you for the advice. I don't know what I will do. At the moment I am not able to make decisions but I just think I have to find a way out of this madness. Maybe I should just keep calm.

You need to approach Satan with the issue in all honesty.

Florina 22 said:
Henu the Great said:
Florina 22 said:
I said wrong. I didn't mean that I had no interest. I can't find any logical and rational reason for an attack because I don't represent any interest for them to be attacked. I can't advance spiritually. I am not able to do any aura cleansing or meditation. My mind doesn't want and can't help me. I am not even able to do vid meditation. Because there are too many voices in my head. When I start meditating, thoughts assail me instead of focusing on what I have to do, or I have a conscience, or I am thinking about others, or these are blasphemies. There is always a thought that bothers me and I can't control it. And this is also: Why would I continue on this path being useless for me and for the Gods? Why would I continue if I am stupid and retard have respect, anyway I have no respect even for myself. I lost all respect once these blasphemies has began. I can't go on but I can't give up either. I'm spinning in a circle of madness. I want to do a lot but I feel like someone without hands and feet. I can't continue to be just a name here
Regardless of your current situation, skills, mindset or whatever, we are at war. And that means anyone can be targeted.

First thing to correct would be to change your mindset from "I can't" to "I can", because that will enable you to progress. When you tell yourself that you can't, then you can't. Other than that, I would say that you need to bite the bullet because there is only one way out of the mess, and that is by taking action to secure your wellbeing. Also what other member advised you is good too.

Henu the Great said:
Florina 22 said:
Henu the Great said:
Regardless of your current situation, skills, mindset or whatever, we are at war. And that means anyone can be targeted.

First thing to correct would be to change your mindset from "I can't" to "I can", because that will enable you to progress. When you tell yourself that you can't, then you can't. Other than that, I would say that you need to bite the bullet because there is only one way out of the mess, and that is by taking action to secure your wellbeing. Also what other member advised you is good too.

And do you think that Satan could ever forgive all this nonsense and retardation of mine? We have the most wonderful Gods and I don't think my dirty mind should behave like that. I don't understand my own mind. What's her problem? I keep trying to find a logical and rational explanation for what is heard in my subconscious but I can't find it. It makes no sense. I don't think SATAN could ever forgive me. I can't forgive me for this.

Florina 22 said:
Henu the Great said:
Florina 22 said:

And do you think that Satan could ever forgive all this nonsense and retardation of mine? We have the most wonderful Gods and I don't think my dirty mind should behave like that. I don't understand my own mind. What's her problem? I keep trying to find a logical and rational explanation for what is heard in my subconscious but I can't find it. It makes no sense. I don't think SATAN could ever forgive me. I can't forgive me for this.

If anything goes against your nature, it‘s not you.

Florina 22 said:
Henu the Great said:
Florina 22 said:
None of us here, or anywhere else for that matter have lived without mistakes. So don't worry so much about these things. It is an understatement to say that They are very understanding, so just take it easy and one step at a time to fix your issues.

You sound like you have heart in right place. Someone who is actively working agains Gods does not have these worries. A "dirty mind" or whatever is a nonissue really as long as you seek to improve and rise above from that situation.

I think the best decision would be to just try to win my part and stay away from the Gods. To manage on my own with everything and any difficulty I would encounter never asking for THEIR help. No matter how retarded I am. My faith, no one can take it away from me. I think I just have to deal with what I have to do. Thank you for breaking out of your time and giving me some advice. You really helped me to make a decision.

Florina 22 said:
I think the best decision would be to just try to win my part and stay away from the Gods. To manage on my own with everything and any difficulty I would encounter never asking for THEIR help. No matter how retarded I am. My faith, no one can take it away from me. I think I just have to deal with what I have to do. Thank you for breaking out of your time and giving me some advice. You really helped me to make a decision.
I'm not so sure of that decision, or maybe it's your wording. You see, we are to grow close to Gods, and we should be able to ask for their support, yet at the same time, we should do the work, not them.

Florina 22 said:
How I can delete my account? Or just delete my account.

You are being way too hard on yourself for all of this. If you like Satan, but hear blasphemies against him, this is nothing more than an enemy attack. Remember, enemy attacks hit you at your weak point.

Look at the result: Now you are saying the Gods won't forgive you, and that you must quit this path and delete your account. That is crazy talk, but you can see how the enemy would want this for you.

Simply take a deep breath and remember we are on the path of ADVANCEMENT. Thinking you are free of error, especially as a beginner, is only setting yourself up for failure. You may have an overactive mind, therefore you work with earth magic to calm it, and do void to train it.

The above is all. Going above and beyond to destroy yourself does not help anything. Satan wants you as a God as he is, he doesn't want you to wallow around in misery.

Blitzkreig said:
Florina 22 said:
How I can delete my account? Or just delete my account.

You are being way too hard on yourself for all of this. If you like Satan, but hear blasphemies against him, this is nothing more than an enemy attack. Remember, enemy attacks hit you at your weak point.

Look at the result: Now you are saying the Gods won't forgive you, and that you must quit this path and delete your account. That is crazy talk, but you can see how the enemy would want this for you.

Simply take a deep breath and remember we are on the path of ADVANCEMENT. Thinking you are free of error, especially as a beginner, is only setting yourself up for failure. You may have an overactive mind, therefore you work with earth magic to calm it, and do void to train it.

The above is all. Going above and beyond to destroy yourself does not help anything. Satan wants you as a God as he is, he doesn't want you to wallow around in misery.

No, there are no attacks. Because they are not interested in attacking me in any way, I am convinced of that. It's just my retarded and dirty mind. SATAN will never forgive me. I will never represent ANYTHING for SATAN I have done too much wrong. You know ... I still appreciate the fact that I was given this advice here. Although I know it's not anyone's business to take care of all these complaints of mine and I should just take care of myself and do my best. Or I should just end it all. I really appreciate the fact that I was offered some advice. It means a lot to me.

I was saying that I want to delete my account so that I can't post anymore, I'm going crazy with my questions. When I get nervous, I cry here. I have no one to tell him what I'm going through, no one understands me. Many so-called friends to whom I told all this sent me to hospitalize. Leave. Do as you think. If you want, leave me the account if you don't delete it, it's your site. You choose the members.

However, for everything I posted here, I expected you to criticize me hardly, but contrary to what I thought, you don't do it. Thank you for trying to help me with advice. I really appreciate it. I expected to be banned for everything I wrote, but you don't do it. Just thank you. I will stop here with post whether you delete my account or not. I really don't want my posts to be disturbed and meaningless.

Florina 22 said:
I was saying that I want to delete my account so that I can't post anymore, I'm going crazy with my questions. When I get nervous, I cry here. I have no one to tell him what I'm going through, no one understands me. Many so-called friends to whom I told all this sent me to hospitalize. Leave. Do as you think. If you want, leave me the account if you don't delete it, it's your site. You choose the members.
We are here to help and assist anyone who is genuinely interested in building a relationship with the Most Beautiful Satan, our Beloved Father. This is probably the best place for it as far as I know, no other community like this, I'm afraid. Which means that you should not avoid this place with whatever question you have because this is the place where the answers can be had. Many active members are close or very close to the Gods and therefore have valuable info to share with many subjects.

Furthermore, the knowledge that is around here and on the JoS for example will enable you to grow which ultimately would help you out of your pinch.

Don't think for a second that He does not see right through you and does not understand you, because He does. He knows all of us though and through. He is way above of what we can imagine so again, do not worry about your mind and thoughts. It would be better to focus on self improvement. That is what we are focusing towards here, along with other similiar things.

Florina 22 said:
However, for everything I posted here, I expected you to criticize me hardly, but contrary to what I thought, you don't do it. Thank you for trying to help me with advice. I really appreciate it. I expected to be banned for everything I wrote, but you don't do it. Just thank you. I will stop here with post whether you delete my account or not. I really don't want my posts to be disturbed and meaningless.

I can relate to you a lot because I used to act like this. I had tied my self-esteem so directly to my ability to work, then I placed upon myself exceedingly high expectations which were unreasonable to achieve. I used to believe that if I did not succeed at Superman level of work, I was failing. The whole time the Gods were trying to get me to understand balance and having reasonable expectations.

Instead of beating yourself up, you should build yourself up to a state where you can accomplish these things easily, instead of attacking yourself for not being a master at something you just started practicing.

Your mind and emotions running wild under this sort of stress shows me that you are likely lacking earth. That explains both your emotions on the forum, but also your trouble at controlling your mind. You have to accept yourself in your current state to begin to improve.

One way to improve is through the Nauthiz rune, which is described on the rune page as: "Nauthiz is a rune of endurance and will. The mental strength to last. It represents the dark night of the soul. It is connected to the Hagl rune. When used in white magick, this rune gives defiance and the strength to carry on when all hope seems lost... "

Another example of something useful maybe the Isa rune: "On a more positive note, this rune is helpful in void meditation as it acts to still and also helpful in concentration, bringing calmness and guidance. Care needs to be taken as the rune can also make the user dull and/or obsessive. Isa works to calm hysteria, hyperactivity and restlessness."

Here you can see how all you need to do is incorporate certain energy into your soul, which may be lacking. Therefore, it is silly to expect yourself to act in a way that you weren't set up to do. This is a path of advancement and growth, and so you must take a deep breath and be reasonable about your shortcomings.

--------------------

Actually, the enemy loves to attack beginners because they have less power and experience dealing with spiritual matters. This is because in 5 years, especially for someone like you with high standards, you will represent a giant threat to the enemy. Therefore, they strike now and try to play your weaknesses against you.

You can see the result of this attack, that you have been driven into suicidal thoughts or thoughts of abandoning everything. You may think of yourself as unworthy of attention, but both the enemy and the Gods are aware of your true potential. That is why you have been guided here by the Gods, but also attacked by the enemy, who wants you to give up.

You are an ally of Satan, and an ally of JOS, so why would we not care for you and want to help you? You already expressed your desire to advance, so why would we hold your current limitations against you? Instead, if we support you, then we know you will become strong and help us. You will also be able to help the next generation of Satanists as well.

So please, take a deep breath. Drop this idea of unworthiness. Accept that you are simply beginning your spiritual journey and nothing will be perfect yet. KNOW that solutions are available like I mentioned above. This path is about growth, but you must persist to grow as well.

Your answer came exactly when I had another crisis. Your post calm down me a little. Thanks, you helped me a lot. Sometimes it's good to find understanding in at least one place. Thanks for the rune advice, I'll try this. I didn' t think about that. Attacks? Can they really be so cruel?

I can't take it any more. I'm not crazy and I don't want to end up in a mental hospital. All my problems come from the fact that I have open astral hearing, I can't control my mind if someone hears me and always knows what I'm doing. I just can't do my job like this. Because I'm scared of fail and I will fall down. I need peace and to be alone. I don't want anyone to know what I'm doing. I also asked here in the forum in the past how I can turn off my astral hearing. Why doesn't anyone help me with this? I try to ignore and just focus just on I have to do. Doesn't work. My mind doesn't like anyone to know about her. She was alone all her life she got used like this and likes to be alone, and she did only what she wanted. And now with this astral hearing open (There is a permanent ringing/sound in my ears that drives me crazy.) she is afraid that someone constantly knows what she is doing and she does not like it because she is afraid of failure. She doesn't want to listen to me when I tell her to calm down and ignore this sound from my ears. She's angry. I can' t take it any more. I'm going crazy. I just want to close my astral hearing, that's all. This sound exist in my ears for 6 months in every day. I just want to stop him. And I'm done with all my questions. I will have the peace to do my job and what I plan to do. Just tell me how to close my astral hearing and I will leave this forum alone. I just want peace and no one will hear from me. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

How does it feel when you are attacked by an angel? Can they be so cunning as to go so far as to tell you wonderful things about SATAN or even to tell you that it is SATAN just to gain your trust and then unleash chaos inside you? I'm not crazy, there is a voice that is beyond the voice of my thoughts. He leads me the way he wants. It makes me dizzy and crazy. Sometimes in my studies, he dictates to me what to write. I go from one state to another in a few minutes. Now I am calm after a few minutes an uncontrollable anger takes over my mind. Now I'm sure after a few minutes I don't know what to think. I just want to understand what's going on. I can't explain myself. Can anyone understand? This has been going on for 6 months in every day and night. In addition, in the moments when I look in the mirror, if I pay a little attention, it seems that my face is changing, it seems that there is another person inside me, it is older and somehow the face ... how to describe ... is expressionless ... I'm telling you all this because I desperately need help and if I can't find Help here, where I can find? I'm not crazy, I know what I see and what I hear, I just don't understand. I just want to find peace. I just want to end this one ... whatever. Can you understand? Can you Help me or just is not your business? I just want back my peace, and understand what's happening. And I will leave this forum alone. I would never have asked for anyone's help, in the past I didn't do things like that, I tried to solve all my problems on my own but it is beyond me. I can't understand what's going on and I can't anymore, I can't fight with what's going on inside me as long as I don't know what's going on. You can know?

This voice insists too much on asking SATAN to release me from the covenant and keeps telling me that I am useless to HIM that I will never count for HIM that I am nothing. Before all this the blasphemies begin and then all the things mentioned above follow. If I ask for a name, he won't give me an answer. He once told me the name of a loved person. Another day when I asked again he said it was SATAN. As far as I know, SATAN would tell you what he wants to tell you, and I don't think he would blaspheme himself or speak ugly or dirty. He wouldn't say ugly things to me. This voice takes advantage of my feelings of guilt before Satan. It feeds on that. But I don't think that I or my mind would be able to constantly say miserable things about Him and especially to do it every day. Even though I was wrong, I was confused and misunderstood Satanism at first. I always treated SATAN with respect and considered him a friend. I don't think it's me, but it doesn't make me believe that there are attacks because that same voice tells me that they don't have any interest to attacking me and also say me that even in the eyes of SATAN I'm nothing why would they attack me?

Florina 22 said:
This voice insists too much on asking SATAN to release me from the covenant and keeps telling me that I am useless to HIM that I will never count for HIM that I am nothing. Before all this the blasphemies begin and then all the things mentioned above follow. If I ask for a name, he won't give me an answer. He once told me the name of a loved person. Another day when I asked again he said it was SATAN. As far as I know, SATAN would tell you what he wants to tell you, and I don't think he would blaspheme himself or speak ugly or dirty. He wouldn't say ugly things to me. This voice takes advantage of my feelings of guilt before Satan. It feeds on that. But I don't think that I or my mind would be able to constantly say miserable things about Him and especially to do it every day. Even though I was wrong, I was confused and misunderstood Satanism at first. I always treated SATAN with respect and considered him a friend. I don't think it's me, but it doesn't make me believe that there are attacks because that same voice tells me that they don't have any interest to attacking me and also say me that even in the eyes of SATAN I'm nothing why would they attack me?
This sounds like your own uncontrolled mind which could be trained with void meditation first and foremost. Blithkreig has also relayed valuable info in regards to be grounded and other things. You might want to re-read his posts.

Florina 22 said:
Aquarius said:
Do void meditation

Yes, it doesn't work i just want to close my astral hearing and I don't know how to do this

Look at the astral senses points in the diagrams in JOS. Picture the light going out from the gates closing in front of them. They will open after a time again on their own. Do this anytime you want to shut something out.

How can I thank you enough for showing me how to do this? That was what I were looking for. Thank you so much.

Have I lost my right to meditate? I can't do anything anymore because I know I have a lot of mistakes. Big mistakes. My conscience is full. Questions like: What would SATAN say? What would SATAN think? I often hear them if I try to meditate. There are mistakes that I am aware that I can no longer fix... Do I still have the right to meditate? Do I still have the right to call myself a Satanist, do I still have the right to call myself a child of SATAN? Don't make fun of me, many have done it. Do I misunderstand Satanism again?

Florina 22 said:
Have I lost my right to meditate? I can't do anything anymore because I know I have a lot of mistakes. Big mistakes. My conscience is full. Questions like: What would SATAN say? What would SATAN think? I often hear them if I try to meditate. There are mistakes that I am aware that I can no longer fix... Do I still have the right to meditate? Do I still have the right to call myself a Satanist, do I still have the right to call myself a child of SATAN? Don't make fun of me, many have done it. Do I misunderstand Satanism again?

I've had similar thoughts when back I had some "hidden" Xanity programming. When I removed the majority of it, that feeling of needing divine validation for every single action faded away. It also helped squelch (((the voices))) as well. As other members have stated, the enemy is trying to condition you by making you feel schizophrenic, they did the same to me.

If you're trying to contact the Gods about a complex issue, I've found you don't need words to do so. You can actually just send Satan and the Gods your pure emotional state at the time. I've done this before and They were able to "translate" it for me and guide me through.

If you have your third eye open, you can use it to transmit "wordless" messages as well,. That's how I was able to bypass the "psychic jamming" of the enemy.

Florina 22 said:
Just meditate and stop these thoughts from clouding your mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back