Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need help to get a relationship to Satan

Lari

Hi to all members!
I have a lot of problems to create a relationship to Satan.
Is it allowed to ask members for help?
My past is a long story from growing up in a christian foster home to the first contacts with Satanism,
deciding for me that is the right way. But after trying to build a relationship I found no way
and my past blocked my emotions and my brain for the love to Satan.
I am female, 35 now, and until now found no help.
And i have a long way behind me of many try and error but no solution.
And i have no idea to explain all witout blocked in this forum because of details of my past.
You can ask me, but how to answer in details?

Best regards
Larissa

Lari said:
Hi to all members!
My past is a long story from growing up in a christian foster home to the first contacts with Satanism,
deciding for me that is the right way. But after trying to build a relationship I found no way
And i have no idea to explain all witout blocked in this forum because of details of my past.

Best regards
Larissa

Perform the dedication ritual if you believe this is the right path for you, if you haven't already.

Then begin a basic meditation program to open yourself up to communications and strengthen your soul.

If you want the attention of the Gods, then you have to earn it. Fight alongside us, try to perform RTRs to the best of your ability and your efforts will be rewarded!

Lari said:
Hi to all members!

Best regards
Larissa

Hi and welcome.
It is against the forum rules to reveal real information about you, so please keep that in mind. This rule is there to keep you safe.

Every dedicated Satanist has their own individual relationship to Satan and the Gods (who are the Demons), everything starts with research and deprogramming from the false enemy programs, along with being respectful and positive towards Satan and our Gods.
Read for more information and knowledge: www.JoyOfSatan.org

After you have done some research and found out the truth, and you really want to get closer to Satan and even give him yourself. This is when you want to perform the Dedication Ritual to Satan, by this you say your loyalty to Satan and denounce any and all enemy religions/programms. This is when Satan takes you into his loving and caring family, you are free to be who you are and who you want to be, and you are also free to advance as much as you like in the so called Occult, also Satan and our Gods, the Demons, will guide you and bestow you sacred knowledge, along with a mutual beneficial relationship, between the Demons and you.

After that point, you want to build your own power through Power Meditations, and approach Satan for guidance in gaining in power, on this spiritual path. It is also a good idea to work for Satan.
Apart from that, each and every dedicated Satanist has to advance through Powermediations and also parttake in the spiritual war we are in now.

Thank you so much for your long answer.
The last link is not working.

With your explanations it sounds so easy, to find a way to Satan.
But with my past it is not so easy.
I had a long time in a catholic foster home with mostly priests and some nuns.
No privacy at all even in every intimate situation.
Everyday this brainwashing procedures and other 'therapies' to believe in the love of the catholic church.
Often more to believe in the love of the priests, to make a kind of toy for all kinds of their pleasure, starting before puberty.
After leaving the foster home at 18 i was confused and my problems begun a little bit later.
Maybe caused by the medical and hormone treatments of the monks in the foster home.
After a long way from various gynecologists to therapist i stranded at private healers.
One of them guided me into a world i had never heard before.
From his therapies to bdsm was only a short jump.
During that time i moved more and more to the hard bdsm scene.
Sessions (for me more a therapy) made me forgetting my past and the problems related from that time.
In this rituals they have shown me to turn pain and torture into lust and a thrill of joy about pain.
Sometimes this rituals had a touch of occult and satanic.
This helped me more to forget my problems than pure torture and pain.
In satanic rituals there i made the experience, to turn fear and pain into lust.
The fear about Stan and the lust to be at the mercy of Satan.
Most of these crude rituals were more like a game and theatre.
Learning to extend the own limits, open for new things
But one experience changed this to believe, that this is the right way.
One day i met a person who knows to turn the theatre into reality.
The fear during the ritual turned into lust and love to Satan
Days later i still did not know why this ritual was so real and even today i think it was reality.
I did it two times and than i have never heard again from this person.
Never seen his real face and blindfolded until the ritual starts, no memories about the person
and the location. I think it must be in France at the border to Spain.
More and more i missed the feeling and try to find new 'satanic master' but witout success.
I hope, i got here a hint or advice for a 'true ritual' to find somewhere.

I have tried to avoid details and other forbidden expressions and descriptions of my experience,
not to get banned from this forum.

I hope about a lot of advice from the members here.

Best regards
Larissa

(And excuse my english, it is not my native language)

Hi there. It's great you've decided to go down this path.
Aside from what NinRick linked you, you might want to check out https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ as well, if you have questions about the jews and the jewish religion as many of us did when we first started. You will notice it's the centre of discussion and ritual here so it is good to be well read on it. Also if perchance you are German, there's https://joyofsatan.de/ as well now. (Woohoo!) Also, just in case, (I'd assume most of us) we are not LeVeyans or affiliated with the "Church of Satan" as some of us believe may be a jewish organisation. However we are all individual with our beliefs so if in doubt, ask.
Unlike xtianity, Satanism is essentially a good chunk self improvement. Hooded Cobra did a good post on this and will give you a good insight into what this means. Of course, you are allowed to ask for help, and many here wish to help you. Just please help pass it along and help others if you can one day.
One final thing - please, be very careful, do not tell anyone you are Satanist. People can physically and spiritually attack you. If you feel compelled to tell family, only tell those you trust with your life and to keep the info secret.

Lari said:
Hi to all members!

Best regards
Larissa

It is important for you (Since I can tell your new here) to start with your mind, educate yourself that satanism is your spiritual enlightment, and everything you've been told has been brain washed lies from the jews/xtian since u were a kid.

Satan has been the bringer of light and our only creator, eager to help their children to growth spiritually along with the assistans of demons of hell.

Lari said:
In satanic rituals there i made the experience, to turn fear and pain into lust.
More and more i missed the feeling and try to find new 'satanic master' but witout success.

All these things is really f**ked up shit that has nothing to do with real Satanism. Mostly people who have the wrong idea about Satanism practice them. I've been in other pseudo-Satanic groups and I've seen that f**ked up stuff you mention.

I don't know if you are happy or disappointed to hear this, but here we don't do such weird rituals. We don't even meet up IRL. We mostly practice daily power meditations to empower our souls, rituals and other things to connect with Satan and the Gods and use magick to improve our lives. We have nothing to do with "dark" and "evil" crap because Satan and the Gods are positive beings, they are not "manifestations of lust" or other slanderous lies about them. Worst of all, if you practice f***ked up shit like that, chances are you'll end up connecting with enemy beings who have nothing to do with Satan and who can destroy your life. There's no harming yourself or others in any of the rituals or practices in Spiritual Satanism. The only exception would be the dedication ritual where you write your name in blood because it contains your life force. That's the only ritual that requires blood.

Ohh whoa whoa whoa there. No no no no! That was worrying to read. This is awful.
Satanism has nothing to do with BDSM, and if it does that's just a kink or a fantasy, or in your case just genuine nutcases and pedophiles. This also sounds like sex trafficking/pedophilia or something which is illegal. Are you safe now? Please get yourself away from these people. We are lawful. A lot of people do this to de-credit our existence and knowledge. We are not kinking around and calling ourselves "Satanic Masters" purely to "cuff a slave" etc. We are genuine Satanists and we're not roleplaying. To me this is like pure blasphemy against Satan. I'm all for consentual BDSM but by the sound of it, I really don't think this stuff that's happened/is happening is healthy for you. I can only say that people will probably not take you seriously if you bring BDSM into Satanism or vice versa.

Lari said:
Thank you so much for your long answer.
The last link is not working.

With your explanations it sounds so easy, to find a way to Satan.
But with my past it is not so easy.
I had a long time in a catholic foster home with mostly priests and some nuns.
No privacy at all even in every intimate situation.
Everyday this brainwashing procedures and other 'therapies' to believe in the love of the catholic church.
Often more to believe in the love of the priests, to make a kind of toy for all kinds of their pleasure, starting before puberty.
After leaving the foster home at 18 i was confused and my problems begun a little bit later.
Maybe caused by the medical and hormone treatments of the monks in the foster home.
After a long way from various gynecologists to therapist i stranded at private healers.
One of them guided me into a world i had never heard before.
From his therapies to bdsm was only a short jump.
During that time i moved more and more to the hard bdsm scene.
Sessions (for me more a therapy) made me forgetting my past and the problems related from that time.
In this rituals they have shown me to turn pain and torture into lust and a thrill of joy about pain.
Sometimes this rituals had a touch of occult and satanic.
This helped me more to forget my problems than pure torture and pain.
Learning to extend the own limits, open for new things
But one experience changed this to believe, that this is the right way.
One day i met a person who knows to turn the theatre into reality.
Days later i still did not know why this ritual was so real and even today i think it was reality.
I did it two times and than i have never heard again from this person.
Never seen his real face and blindfolded until the ritual starts, no memories about the person
and the location. I think it must be in France at the border to Spain.
I hope, i got here a hint or advice for a 'true ritual' to find somewhere.

I have tried to avoid details and other forbidden expressions and descriptions of my experience,
not to get banned from this forum.

I hope about a lot of advice from the members here.

Best regards
Larissa

(And excuse my english, it is not my native language)

First of all, I am sorry to hear your story.
The good thing is, that once you dedicate your soul to Satan, he and our Gods, the Demons, will guide you towards betterment and improvement, in all areas of life. You will be shown tool, how to recover from what happened.

You need to read the www.JoyOfSatan.org

This is a spiritual forum, and you will not find a satanic master who will use you sexually speaking.
You will not find someone here, and to be honest, you shouldn’t.
What you experience sounds like human trafficking, you had no power and were on the mercy of a person you don’t know at all. While I can understand that this thrill is something that is exciting and ecstatic for you, it is wrong.

You should work on yourself, and find a partner, who embodies everything you need and desire. You do not need people who use you and throw you away like that. You can find fulfillment in a person alone.

But first, you need to approach Satan, this is the most important thing you need to do right now.

Good luck on your path.

Than i beg your pardon and i wil l leave this forum as soon as possible
Maybe i am on the false way ...

Lari said:
But where is the option to leave this forum?

you need to ask HPC to delete your account, but I dont really understand why you want to leave? I mean, why do you think that you might be on the wrong path?

Lari said:
Log out from the user name. Then delete cookies and browser history if you feel like it. No need to make a fuss about this.

Serbon said:
Lari said:

you need to ask HPC to delete your account, but I dont really understand why you want to leave? I mean, why do you think that you might be on the wrong path?

As i got the words from other members, that a person like me is not welcome here, i accepted this.
I am not firm with the different manifestations of Satanismus.
I have only the experience i have made in my past.
Do you have any suggestions for me about my way?

Best regards
Larissa

Serbon said:
Lari said:

Because she is seeking something different than spirituality, Father Satan and the Demons.

Lari said:
As i got the words from other members, that a person like me is not welcome here, i accepted this.

I didn't really say such thing myself, and I'm sure the others who replied didn't say that you aren't welcome either. Of course you are welcome. Maybe because English isn't your first language (and/or you're using Google Translate which sucks) you misunderstood what others said to you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from your post I got the idea that you got into some abusive pseudo-Satanist group that practices BDSM and you were abused and exploited and you want no more of that. If yes, my reply was most reassuring to you that we don't practice such things and nothing bad like that will happen here and that those people who abused you weren't true Satanists.

Like I said, you're most welcome here if you want to leave your past behind and learn new, more positive things. We don't do such disgusting things here. You're free to stay here and learn about our type of Satanism (Spiritual Satanism).

NinRick said:
Because she is seeking something different than spirituality, Father Satan and the Demons.

I think she probably misunderstood others' replies because English isn't her first language.

Lari said:
Serbon said:
Lari said:

Best regards
Larissa

Oh no, by all means, you are welcome here Larissa!
I think there is a misunderstanding, like RationalSatanist said.

By the way are you German?
There is also a German Joy Of Satan now, so if it makes it easier, you can study this site!

www.JoyOfSatan.de

Everyone who is respectful towards Satan ans the Gods, and want to establish a serious relationship to the Demons are welcome.
You are welcome here!

Rational Satanist said:
Lari said:

I didn't really say such thing myself, and I'm sure the others who replied didn't say that you aren't welcome either. Of course you are welcome. Maybe because English isn't your first language (and/or you're using Google Translate which sucks) you misunderstood what others said to you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from your post I got the idea that you got into some abusive pseudo-Satanist group that practices BDSM and you were abused and exploited and you want no more of that. If yes, my reply was most reassuring to you that we don't practice such things and nothing bad like that will happen here and that those people who abused you weren't true Satanists.

Like I said, you're most welcome here if you want to leave your past behind and learn new, more positive things. We don't do such disgusting things here. You're free to stay here and learn about our type of Satanism (Spiritual Satanism).

NinRick said:

I think she probably misunderstood others' replies because English isn't her first language.

Yes this is probably the case, I also misunderstood her.

You are welcome here Larissa.

Everyone is free to decide for themselves, and free to choose how they have sex and with who they choose to have sex with. Your sex life is your own business, and doesn’t have to do with anything here.

Welcome Larissa.

NinRick said:
Lari said:
Serbon said:

Best regards
Larissa

Oh no, by all means, you are welcome here Larissa!
I think there is a misunderstanding, like RationalSatanist said.

By the way are you German?
There is also a German Joy Of Satan now, so if it makes it easier, you can study this site!

www.JoyOfSatan.de

Everyone who is respectful towards Satan ans the Gods, and want to establish a serious relationship to the Demons are welcome.
You are welcome here!

I described my way to come to satanism, or my imagination what i think that satanism is.
I had to ask you before i wrote my experience from the past.
It was a very deep experience what my life changed.
Not a role play or sexual lust.
If you ever were afraid of something and than you had the experience to turn this into love and
worship to, i call it Satan, you call it a f***g shit, than you will never forget this
and you will try to get such an experience again.
Has nobody of you even thought in the back of your mind about such a ritual?
Because of my past, this was for me a step in the right direction...

Best regards
Larissa

By the way, is there any chance to contact the members via private chat or something.
I am not firm with forums

NinRick said:
Rational Satanist said:
Lari said:

NinRick said:

I think the origin of my problems was the life in the catolic foster home with different 'methods' of education.
I realized the problems when i left the foster home, when i was between 18 and 20.
With this problems, nochance to have a normal sexual life.
I started to visit natural therapists and doctors, especially gynecologist.
One of these natural therapist made a contact to a light BDSM culture, later to heavy BDSM.
Some of the BDSM Mebers invited me, to join some kind of ritual BDSM
Until that time i have never heard about rituals dedicated to Satan.
As i wrote before, it was more ritual based hard BDSM.
And during that ritual BDSM i was asked, to join an other group.
Confidential and beyond my imaginings, beyond my exeperience at hard BDSM.
All rituals were dedicated to Satan (i beg your pardon for this description, now i know that this was a f***g shit)
That has made me curious and i decided to join that group.
The experience with this group the rituals, sometimes longer than a week, was more than far away from my imagination and limits. Ripping the mind out of my body and learn, what a body could tolerate.
But because somebody wrote before,
i can promise you, during these rituals were NEVER children involved.
And i was NEVER raped by humans.
About all other things that happened, i would not write here in a pulic forum.
Otherwise i think i will get thousand replies with only cusses and hate.
Now i am still working as a waitress in a small restaurant, old problems coming back and
i think about to join such rituals again.
Or learning to overcome my problems from the catholic past in an other way.

Best regards
Larissa

Lari said:
I described my way to come to satanism, or my imagination what i think that satanism is.
I had to ask you before i wrote my experience from the past.
It was a very deep experience what my life changed.
Not a role play or sexual lust.
If you ever were afraid of something and than you had the experience to turn this into love and
worship to, i call it Satan, you call it a f***g shit, than you will never forget this
and you will try to get such an experience again.
Has nobody of you even thought in the back of your mind about such a ritual?
Because of my past, this was for me a step in the right direction...

Best regards
Larissa

By the way, is there any chance to contact the members via private chat or something.
I am not firm with forums

Many different individuals think of many different sexual practices, people have preferences and „fetishes“ and this is all normal.

This not Satan, this is just a fetish.

As I said earlier, this is a spiritual Forum, if you want to grow close to Satan and his Demons, and if you want to advance spiritually and materially, then you are welcome.

You will not find a satanic master here, who will use you as he wishes. You will not find this type of Rituals here.

Do not try to do it here.

If you want to get to know what true Satanism is, read the Joy of Satan.

www.JoyOfSatan.org

"...Not a role play or sexual lust..."
I added a few things in brackets to make it easier for others to understand. Here is why I came to this conclusion from your post:
...bdsm was only a short jump.
During that time i moved more and more to the hard(core) bdsm scene...
...(BDSM) Sessions (for me more a therapy) made me forgetting my past and the problems related from that time....
... In this rituals they have shown me to turn pain and torture into lust and a thrill of joy about pain...
...In satanic rituals there i made the experience, to turn fear and pain into lust.
The fear about S(a)tan and the lust to be at the mercy of Satan....
...More and more i missed the feeling and try to find new 'satanic master' but witout success...
...I hope, i got here a hint or advice for a 'true ritual' to find somewhere....

I think they are speaking to me.

This is your first post. This is your intent in this forum. We have given you information to learn about real Satanism, the next step is your choice.
Just because we believe sex is necissary and a need, does not mean we openly discuss our sex lives with each other. Normally I wouldn't even respond to posts like this, but because it is blasphemous both towards Satan AND the BDSM community, I felt compelled. I am only doing it because I want you to understand.
Literally everyone is telling you here the same thing as me.
You are welcome here, your sex life and blasphemous fetishes are not. Self destructive nature, hurting yourself, blindly following people (in the BDSM scene) you do not even know, for "Satan's love" or whatever, is not. Whether it is to you or not: this is crazy. What you are doing to yourself is crazy. You are describing Satan like he is some monster to be feared. If the truth of the matter makes you upset or leave, so be it. We do not take advantage of vulnerable people here. We are not a dating forum. Nobody here will help you with this. There are many other much more healthy ways to connect with Satan that do not involve insanity. That is something we can help you with. It's up to you.

Lari said:
NinRick said:
Rational Satanist said:

I think the origin of my problems was the life in the catolic foster home with different 'methods' of education.
I realized the problems when i left the foster home, when i was between 18 and 20.
With this problems, nochance to have a normal sexual life.
I started to visit natural therapists and doctors, especially gynecologist.
One of these natural therapist made a contact to a light BDSM culture, later to heavy BDSM.
Some of the BDSM Mebers invited me, to join some kind of ritual BDSM
Until that time i have never heard about rituals dedicated to Satan.
As i wrote before, it was more ritual based hard BDSM.
And during that ritual BDSM i was asked, to join an other group.
Confidential and beyond my imaginings, beyond my exeperience at hard BDSM.
All rituals were dedicated to Satan (i beg your pardon for this description, now i know that this was a f***g shit)
That has made me curious and i decided to join that group.
The experience with this group the rituals, sometimes longer than a week, was more than far away from my imagination and limits. Ripping the mind out of my body and learn, what a body could tolerate.
But because somebody wrote before,
i can promise you, during these rituals were NEVER children involved.
And i was NEVER raped by humans.
About all other things that happened, i would not write here in a pulic forum.
Otherwise i think i will get thousand replies with only cusses and hate.
Now i am still working as a waitress in a small restaurant, old problems coming back and
i think about to join such rituals again.
Or learning to overcome my problems from the catholic past in an other way.

Best regards
Larissa

Christians are very insane and evil people, who leave many people with crippling hangups, for lifetimes.

You can overcome all and any of this, and shed your skin and past, for a rejuvenation, a new self and new life to come.

The first thing you need is knowledge, as knowledge is power.

So everything you need to do is still the same.

1) read the Joy of Satan
www.JoyOfSatan.org

2) dedicate your soul to Satan.

3) start with power meditations and grow close to Satan, work with your mind and empower your soul. This is the path towards healing, understanding, knowledge and power.

If you have any specific questions, you are always welcome to seek advice here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back