Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral food. Feeding on orbs of light

Ethan Turbos

What do you think? Maybe this is possible at a stage of development, advancing to a point we feed on light and become trully independent from the gross characteristics of the physical world.

We could also get involved in some kind of astral market of orbs. And depending on the quality of our light establish a product.

Im taking inspiration from the concept of orbs of light from the game Devil May Cry 3 and 4.

The concept of a body of light seems incredibly interesting to me. Being free from sensations of cold and heat. Our bodies and hunger being satisfied by orbs of light. Becoming a light being!

This is where void meditation and grounding is required, to prevent oneself from getting lost in fantasy and imagination, and staying true to and conscious of reality.

VoiceofEnki said:
This is where void meditation and grounding is required, to prevent oneself from getting lost in fantasy and imagination, and staying true to and conscious of reality.
Have people like ever thought that maybe just maybe you are just wrong. And there are people out there having real experiences because they put in the work with the practices. And once you go through experiences you start to develop a sense of what if. Its healthy.

I have seen beings of light aka Demons in my internal vision. There is no way they die if they dont eat. I have seen a stern "man" with eyes that remind me of the fixed star hyades. He had so much fire in his eyes. He appeared after i stimulated my base chakra one time. He just walked through a "door".

Bunny said:
What do you think? Maybe this is possible at a stage of development, advancing to a point we feed on light and become trully independent from the gross characteristics of the physical world.
There is no such thing a "shedding our Physical shell and evolving into beings of pure energy".

Bunny said:
We could also get involved in some kind of astral market of orbs. And depending on the quality of our light establish a product.
This has been suggested before, or something similar. Although, it is unneeded; anyone can raise Energies - and that includes anyone who can become immortal. There may be some sort of 'Energy economy', perhaps.

Being free from sensations of cold and heat.
I, and I am guessing most others, would prefer to not be robots. Thanks, though.

Our bodies and hunger being satisfied by orbs of light. Becoming a light being!
We need Physical stuff - i.e. food - to be able to satisfy and feed our Physical Bodies. We also need Physical Bodies to live. As I said, to be "pure energetic beings" is nonsense.

FancyMancy said:
Bunny said:
There is no such thing a "shedding our Physical shell and evolving into beings of pure energy".
Thunder pierces through the ground and its made of light. Its even harder than ciment and iron. If our bodies become circuits for light like that, whatever material we will be made of will be a fine material resembling light.
This is what I mean.

This is kind of dumb. How about the astral and physical becoming the same thing or just a part of a larger reality if there really are more dimensions than this to reality like some say. I personally think only good people (being labeled a bad person should be like a social isolation thing somehow where a person cannot participate much in the larger society if they don't change their ways as they become a biological hazard) have much money or power in the material for anything. Since good people are more spiritual your idea might be ok base this on energy somehow.

Bunny said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Have people like ever thought that maybe just maybe you are just wrong. And there are people out there having real experiences because they put in the work with the practices. And once you go through experiences you start to develop a sense of what if. Its healthy.

Come back and talk to me about real experiences when you can discern what is real and imaginary.

This is one of the reasons I've been posting and suggesting to do void meditation so you can still the mind.

I think bunny is a troll, I don't see any use thinking that whatever you see in anime or devil may cry will work.

But indeed I liked anime and video games like Zelda, GofWar, DeviMayCrei, Valkyre Profile (Silmeria) Final Fantasy, castle vania. fatal frame, luigis mansion, xxxholic, mushishi, demon lord dante, naruto, dbz, zenki, pita ten, Aa! megami-sama, El Conte de Mont Christi, Hell Girl, Bleach.....

Lol... but that ☝️ doesnt apply to Satanism. 🤭

newbie40 said:
This is one of the reasons I've been posting and suggesting to do void meditation so you can still the mind.

I think bunny is a troll, I don't see any use thinking that whatever you see in anime or devil may cry will work.

But indeed I liked anime and video games like Zelda, GofWar, DeviMayCrei, Valkyre Profile (Silmeria) Final Fantasy, castle vania. fatal frame, luigis mansion, xxxholic, mushishi, demon lord dante, naruto, dbz, zenki, pita ten, Aa! megami-sama, El Conte de Mont Christi, Hell Girl, Bleach.....

Why do you think Im a troll :roll:

newbie40 said:

Watch Hunter x Hunter, it is pretty realistic.

NinRick said:
newbie40 said:

Watch Hunter x Hunter, it is pretty realistic.

Seen it, gon, kilua, kurapica, izoka and biscuit (like Roshi from Athena no sainto hiding his true power or form like a girl form).

Anime similar to that one will be KenIchi and Tenjo Tenge, etc cuz dont remember all animes.

Bunny said:

Im taking inspiration from the concept of orbs of light from the game Devil May Cry 3 and 4.

The concept of a body of light seems incredibly interesting to me. Being free from sensations of cold and heat. Our bodies and hunger being satisfied by orbs of light. Becoming a light being!

Uh, no. This question has been debunked many times by Cobra stating it through members who kept asking if Gods also "eat." Read this, as one of the many examples.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Our Gods do eat, they have feasts, and food is nothing bad. It's very good. Do not engage in these strange thoughts, as the physical body requires physical maintenance and food, for the chemical and all bonds to be kept together. Food consumption may change from person to person and from type of body to type of body, to necessity of food etc.

Food is great. In Ancient Greek, the notion of Food is related to the notion of Light, or the spiritual light, as both these provide nourishment, one materially, the other spiritually. As the soul has to be fed, so does the body, and food is not an impediment, but a joy, both to the senses and to the body. Food is also precious and this is why grain and other important life things were 'sacrificed' or burnt as incense to the Gods, to show honor and to partake in them.

It is not more dignified to not eat. Even the most deplorable forms of life, like the greys, do require a form of nutrition, which in their case is feeding liquids like living gasoline from the skin, which is thoroughly disgusting.

I've also read a post here where someone stated that you can surely do this, satisfying hunger through massive amounts of energy, in which they state that it is stupid to hear in itself. In their words, they said that "Why create massive amounts of energy to fully satiate your physical hunger instead of lifting a spoon in your mouth with delicacies for ten minutes, ie, eating?"

They also mentioned that the reason why we are here to fight on Earth is because it's much more easier to let physical manifestations manifest faster.

If anyone can link who said these keywords, quote this and let me know. It was just posted a few months back, I'm not sure. I'm still quite busy to stay in the forums, I just wanted to reply to this strange topic :roll:

Bunny said:
FancyMancy said:
Bunny said:
Thunder pierces through the ground and its made of light. Its even harder than ciment and iron. If our bodies become circuits for light like that, whatever material we will be made of will be a fine material resembling light.
This is what I mean.
Err, yeah, thunder - the sound, not the lightning light strike - pierces ground... Yep.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back