Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shinto object

Fireof666

Say I wanted to buy a shinto charm,should I bless it again, or just leave it an use energy on it I would buy one each year, just wanted to know

Fireof666 said:
Say I wanted to buy a shinto charm,should I bless it again, or just leave it an use energy on it I would buy one each year, just wanted to know

Better use your time/energy for a rune working.

Fireof666 said:
Unfortunately these religions do not have the knowledge on how to make a charm anymore so it probabily not work. I like Shintoism and its a very Satanic religion but it lost a lot of the true knowledge. That charm if you like it you can put energy in it and program it for whatever you want, protection, luck, attracting money and so on.

Fireof666 said:

What do you want this charm for?

It is just like Fuchs said, it is better to use runes.
Also each rune has a gemstone that correlates to its own energies, if you want to charge anything and store the energy inside this way, runes are the way to go.

Or you just empower yourself and program your Aura.

As far as i know Shinto nowadays is heavily corrupted, thanks to the bad influence of Buddhism in Japan. I remember reading somewhere on this forums that there are some good rituals left in Shinto, but don't remember which. Anyway, if I've remember correctly, Shinto items should be used with Feng Shui, such as with the fox statues of Inari's servants.

NinRick said:
Fireof666 said:

What do you want this charm for?

It is just like Fuchs said, it is better to use runes.
Also each rune has a gemstone that correlates to its own energies, if you want to charge anything and store the energy inside this way, runes are the way to go.

Or you just empower yourself and program your Aura.

aren't runes in a way like charms, i know you empower them an all but, why i wanted one is i had a friend who would give me one each year, kind of liked it so i thought i could buy one an just keep it charge it empower it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back