Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weird experiences

Mahindra-Sagni

I haven't posted in a bit but I've been meditating and doing work constantly.. but lately ive picked back up on extra work doing aura of protection and deep cleansing which has started to take effect. I mean absolutely amazing to where I can feel a deep vibration through out my body and it even goes to my back where I feel pressure. I've overcome my maniac depression, a bunch of health issues and so many more positive things (I've been in constant bliss for over a month now). The only thing is lately when I've been meditating I've been having issues with for some reason chakra work. When I work on chakras it's like my body instantly starts to shut off and I can't stay awake. There's been times when I actually almost fully dozed off and face planted the ground. I've noticed other weird things as well almost to where it's like full blown possession or either someone heavily trolling me. I've been contacting/summoning some demons for help in this and in the meantime things do feel better but it comes back and I still have the same issue at the end of the day. In one of my book of shadows I found even bible verses and crap like "he is the king of all kings" etc.. Christian Bs. And I know for a fact I did not write this junk. Things are also going missing and I do not know if someone is trolling me within my home or if it's more of a serious matter but I've been having missing time frames as well. Family has also been attacking me, bashing me and a bunch of other stuff.

What am I suppose to do now? Kind of running out of ideas here.

I've had some very strange experiences, i can remember playing by a cliff as a kid and falling off but i can fully recall being pulled up by a goldenly white light.

still not sure what it really was but it was very strange, i do see lights similar to it a lot but never "it" I've had a similar experience again as an adult i tripped over my own feet and was pulled up by a blueish red light its very odd, but helpful.

Woden said:
Mahindra-Sagni said:
The only thing is lately when I've been meditating I've been having issues with for some reason chakra work. When I work on chakras it's like my body instantly starts to shut off and I can't stay awake. There's been times when I actually almost fully dozed off and face planted the ground.

I've noticed other weird things as well almost to where it's like full blown possession or either someone heavily trolling me. In one of my book of shadows I found even bible verses and crap like "he is the king of all kings" etc.. Christian Bs. And I know for a fact I did not write this junk. Things are also going missing and I do not know if someone is trolling me within my home or if it's more of a serious matter but I've been having missing time frames as well. Family has also been attacking me, bashing me and a bunch of other stuff.

"Book of Shadows"?? Are you into summoning, invocation/evocation from other occult sources besides JoS? If you are then this could explain some of the things going on. Also do people have access to your room?

Those other issues sound like they are energy and protection problems. These pdf's will help you:

Power Breathing:
https://mega.nz/folder/yaIF0CTA#ZQtMP71HzRGH-RU-mb6Iaw

Azazel's Chakra Breathing:
https://mega.nz/file/ueZjnICb#4bCM5W2H87IkUicRVXh9lzySCsKK2bRognmoa7FRVW0

JoS Protection:
https://mega.nz/folder/HLxBAQrQ#SlDPS3w873kN8-5Ab00_6w

No I am strictly JOS lol I am aware of the damage and bad things that can happen from other sources. When I say book of shadows this is my personal book on Magick and any important powerful workings I put together myself. I am involved with many others in my local area on doing energy work to help humanity and the gods even. Doing both my own personal work ontop of some of the RTRs. In regards to protection I've been doing a hell of a lot of cleansing using surya and protection right after using algiz. Yes others can access my room and I've even put up a "Satan is watching you" sign right on my altar just in case someone is messing with me. I would rather it be the case of someone pulling pranks on me but how ever I am skeptical because right before this crap popped up in my book there was something even strange that happened. While I was meditating my cat started SCREAMING (I have four) I go downstairs and it happened 2 more time to where it woke the whole house up. Being the only Satanist in the house the blame got put on me ofc. Lol. But the other cats even went as far as started acting weird and tried biting the cats head off that way screaming. We had to seperate a cat fight (literally my one cat darted across the room just to full on football tackle to try and rip her apart for w.e reason) it was bad to the point where even I got chills. Every hair on this cat was standing up as well (the one that was screaming)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back