Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

STAY AWAY from those Vaccinated!!!

Vaccinated people shedding protein spikes that attack reproductive organs of both males and females.

Is this possible????

I had a fever that remained below 100 Fahrenheit, I didn't take medicine for and it went away at the end of the day. I felt nauseous before the fever that day.

Please watch these videos

ff4bf7j.jpg

Screenshot from second video listed below.

Watch the second video listed below from 02:20. Are those real genetically fucked up human babies???

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RWbyekJJHaVf/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dZiSSuRP0TIa/
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5abgQ1kjFs

On Youtube video, you can check people's Comment and their is experienced after being around the vaccinated.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Vaccinated people shedding protein spikes that attack reproductive organs of both males and females.

Is this possible????

I had a fever that remained below 100 Fahrenheit, I didn't take medicine for and it went away at the end of the day. I felt nauseous before the fever that day.

ff4bf7j.jpg

Watch the second video listed below from 02:20. Are those real genetically fucked up human babies???

On Youtube video, you can check people's Comment and their is experienced after being around the vaccinated.

The vaccine does change the DNA and is a threat to each and every cell in your body.

Nothing will happen to you, if you are near the vaccinated tho.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Is this possible????
If it is, then there should be the explanation for it somewhere. Speculation of such matters is not very wise.

Sounds like you could use a bit more of aura cleaning and protection.

I've had "covid" twice its not even a big deal these (((people))) that are acting as if it was an incurable death sentence are just the same retards that bitch about the smallest of things.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Is this possible????

ff4bf7j.jpg

WHAT A HORRIBLE THING ECAAAAAA. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Aquarius said:
Looks just like fake news.

Videos aside, well I always had a feeling of staying away from the vaccinated. It felt odd when I saw them. I had a guy feeling to stay away from them as if I felt disgusted seeing them around.

NinRick said:
The vaccine does change the DNA and is a threat to each and every cell in your body.

Many and many people are reporting being sick and bleeding more in their menstruation, muscle Pain after being around vaccinated ones. Some didn't feel anything. But majority of them felt something like that.

What will happen and how is it going to affect the unvaccinated if the vaccinated shed protein spikes??? I know nothing about these things. They say these vaccinated ones shed protein spikes infecting the unvaccinated ones.

I feel like the Jews have really planned to kill not one or two but as many birds as they could through this highly well calculated evil criminal move against humanity. Seems like they are wanting to achieve more than just one thing at a time. Killing two birds with one shot. More hideous goals achievement against humanity through this shit.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
NinRick said:

Many and many people are reporting being sick and bleeding more in their menstruation, muscle Pain after being around vaccinated ones. Some didn't feel anything. But majority of them felt something like that.

What will happen and how is it going to affect the unvaccinated if the vaccinated shed protein spikes??? I know nothing about these things. They say these vaccinated ones shed protein spikes infecting the unvaccinated ones.

I feel like the Jews have really planned to kill not one or two but as many birds as they could through this highly well calculated evil criminal move against humanity. Seems like they are wanting to achieve more than just one thing at a time. Killing two birds with one shot. More hideous goals achievement against humanity through this shit.
That is purely anecdotal.

I have been around people too, and guess what? No sickenss happened. One time during past fall season I felt that some sickness was perhaps coming up, but I did extra yoga, cleaned and protected more than usual and dropped more f-rtr bombs, nothing came of it eventually...

It would be really cool if you would provide some actual research to back up your claims. We can't have emotions dictating this course of dialog here. We need facts to go with.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
NinRick said:

It is true that the spike protein, fights your immune system, and alters your epigenetics and in this way also your DNA. But for this mechanism to be significant you need lots and lots if this spike protein.
So they inject you mRNA so your body starts producing this protein itself, so each cell has enough „protection“. This is dangerous, as you cover virtually all cells with this crap.

If you can explain me a mechanism which would explain how the unvaccinated take damage from the vaccinated, go ahead, I will listen.

But from my understanding, there is no way that this is happening. This is why the enemy wants EVERYONE to take the shot.

This is probably the enemies doing, and they try to make people fear, and to create more conspiracy theories, so they have more room to act against people who have justified concerns about the shot.

NinRick said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
NinRick said:

It is true that the spike protein, fights your immune system, and alters your epigenetics and in this way also your DNA. But for this mechanism to be significant you need lots and lots if this spike protein.
So they inject you mRNA so your body starts producing this protein itself, so each cell has enough „protection“. This is dangerous, as you cover virtually all cells with this crap.

If you can explain me a mechanism which would explain how the unvaccinated take damage from the vaccinated, go ahead, I will listen.

But from my understanding, there is no way that this is happening. This is why the enemy wants EVERYONE to take the shot.

This is probably the enemies doing, and they try to make people fear, and to create more conspiracy theories, so they have more room to act against people who have justified concerns about the shot.

Yeah I think there is not much damage that can be dangerous to the unvaccinated for being around vaccinated. I don't know how this would work but you could be right about it whatever you said. But I still think there must be very little temporary damage like feeling sick, to the unvaccinated otherwise they would not force vaccines. Right... You have a point. They would not force vaccines if this was True. But what about those people claiming of feeling sick and how shedding of protein spikes can make this happen... I don't know.

But since they force vaccines so much, being around an unvaccinated would not be that damaging seriously...it should be of no concern. But I always had a feeling of staying away from them even before reading about this stupidity.

This image is beyond fake. I have seen those images circulating some months ago recently and it was all pertaining to the Xtian "Da End Times is Hurr" hive mind group. It was showing a facial deformity in those sheep in many countries such as India, Mexico, and some others. However people are worshipping it as some kind of god or deity. It is disgusting. The deformity supposedly comes from an excess of vitamin A. It is all tied to conspiracy and jewish filth. Please use a Satanic filter when reading things on the internet and taking it at face value. It is ironic that you post a picture of the sheep and yet this was a very sheepish thing to do, to take what is slapped on the internet as truth without doing your own research. I hope this post finds you well.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
NinRick said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

If you "think so" and "don't know" if it's true or not, why would you be here promoting some idea with absolutely no evidence whatsoever? Just stop with that please. It makes anyone who has serious concerns look ridiculous by being associated with such theories and other nonsense. If you are not certain about it and have no evidence whatsoever don't pretend it's real just because you "think so"... this is why people laugh at us when we say we don't want to get vaccinated, because people spread this kind of nonsense around.

It seem the enemy is spreading the idea the un-vaccinated are creating fake news, to point the finger even further, as this seems a fake news to me.
Also this may create isolation from society and social contacts even more, I think the jews want to isolate as much as possible the un-vaccinated to keep them weak and debilitate their power of rebellion.

Henu the Great said:
I have been around people too, and guess what? No sickenss happened. One time during past fall season I felt that some sickness was perhaps coming up, but I did extra yoga, cleaned and protected more than usual and dropped more f-rtr bombs, nothing came of it eventually...

Most likely related to lung deficiency caused by the season. The lungs take on an extra workload in the spring, plus climate exposes can harm them. Together, this can lead to lung deficiencies which lead to a drop in the immune system. This is nothing to be concerned with, and dietary or activity changes can compensate for this.

However, the enemy has created this into the seasonal "flu" which likely does exist from a pathogen standpoint. However, it is the deficiency in the person that leads to the pathogens being able to take root. A high-energy environment is otherwise impossible to penetrate. The average person is not just on low energy mode, but unable to sufficiently direct their energy (for example, to their lungs through the lung-7 acupoint).

The enemy first had to convince us that we had to be on super anal, autistic guard against any little germ possible. Only once this hyped-up fear was normalized in our culture could then they proceed with covid or how they treat any other of these illnesses.

NinRick said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

The claim is that the spike proteins shed from the vaccinated will harm the unvaccinated, basically exposing them to the same pathogen.

While this may be true, a spike protein hitting you from the outside is going to face the full might of your immune system, as opposed to being injected into you, protected by a lipid barrier.

There is also the question of quantity. That which would actually hit you, from a vaccinated person, would be significantly less than what would be produced in their body. Plus, they don't shed the same amount forever.

It is impossible to stay away from every vaccinated person, but this is not a problem for the above reasons. In a similar manner, we cannot avoid every single germ, no matter what Fauci thinks. Our immune system takes care of that.

Either way, we have already seen nothing happen. I remember reading this sort of fear spreading back last year, and nothing has happened to the unvaccinated. I also don't believe the vaccinated will die out after many years from the first doses. Rather, they will be worn down by the continued shots that the enemy wants everyone on a routine of.

However, once they make these shots legally mandated everywhere, then it will be easier for them to ramp up the deadliness of them, although it would never be a full kill-shot, because this is too easily detectable.

Blitzkreig said:
Henu the Great said:

Most likely related to lung deficiency caused by the season. The lungs take on an extra workload in the spring, plus climate exposes can harm them. Together, this can lead to lung deficiencies which lead to a drop in the immune system. This is nothing to be concerned with, and dietary or activity changes can compensate for this.

However, the enemy has created this into the seasonal "flu" which likely does exist from a pathogen standpoint. However, it is the deficiency in the person that leads to the pathogens being able to take root. A high-energy environment is otherwise impossible to penetrate. The average person is not just on low energy mode, but unable to sufficiently direct their energy (for example, to their lungs through the lung-7 acupoint).

The enemy first had to convince us that we had to be on super anal, autistic guard against any little germ possible. Only once this hyped-up fear was normalized in our culture could then they proceed with covid or how they treat any other of these illnesses.

NinRick said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

The claim is that the spike proteins shed from the vaccinated will harm the unvaccinated, basically exposing them to the same pathogen.

While this may be true, a spike protein hitting you from the outside is going to face the full might of your immune system, as opposed to being injected into you, protected by a lipid barrier.

There is also the question of quantity. That which would actually hit you, from a vaccinated person, would be significantly less than what would be produced in their body. Plus, they don't shed the same amount forever.

It is impossible to stay away from every vaccinated person, but this is not a problem for the above reasons. In a similar manner, we cannot avoid every single germ, no matter what Fauci thinks. Our immune system takes care of that.

Either way, we have already seen nothing happen. I remember reading this sort of fear spreading back last year, and nothing has happened to the unvaccinated. I also don't believe the vaccinated will die out after many years from the first doses. Rather, they will be worn down by the continued shots that the enemy wants everyone on a routine of.

However, once they make these shots legally mandated everywhere, then it will be easier for them to ramp up the deadliness of them, although it would never be a full kill-shot, because this is too easily detectable.

The issue is that the spike protein can enter the nuclei and mess with the epigenetic (which repair, read and process the DNA). If you mess with the epigenetic you automatically mess with the essence and core of your self, the DNA.

When your DNA is not complete and in the right order, or even incomplete, you have a cancer cell, or in case of down syndrome patients, they also have no proper DNA, they have a chromosome too much. So too much DNA.

The thing is, there is no excuse and there can be no justification, to inject people with something that can enter the nuclei of any and all cells, and mess with the very essence of yourself - the DNA.

Now just think about cancer for instance. When someone develops cancer, how long does it usually take to develop clinical symptoms?
A very long time, a year is not long enough. Wait what will happen within the next 10 years with this, especially when they will regularly force people into taking the vaccine.

It is even worse, with the injection your Body gets mRNA from the virus and actually starts to produce the Spike protein itself.

NinRick said:
The issue is that the spike protein can enter the nuclei and mess with the epigenetic (which repair, read and process the DNA). If you mess with the epigenetic you automatically mess with the essence and core of your self, the DNA.

When your DNA is not complete and in the right order, or even incomplete, you have a cancer cell, or in case of down syndrome patients, they also have no proper DNA, they have a chromosome too much. So too much DNA.

The thing is, there is no excuse and there can be no justification, to inject people with something that can enter the nuclei of any and all cells, and mess with the very essence of yourself - the DNA.

Now just think about cancer for instance. When someone develops cancer, how long does it usually take to develop clinical symptoms?
A very long time, a year is not long enough. Wait what will happen within the next 10 years with this, especially when they will regularly force people into taking the vaccine.

It is even worse, with the injection your Body gets mRNA from the virus and actually starts to produce the Spike protein itself.

In TCM this is equivalent to Jing-level damage, so pretty nasty as you are aware. I know of a couple of people who developed tinnitus after their shots, which can be one symptom of kidney yin deficiency, which happens as the body tries to recreate lost jing, aka repair genetic damage.

I personally believe that people are resilient to cancer in the sense that the body is always replacing cells. Also, we are exposed to many cancerous elements in society, not just the vaccine.

However, as you mention, this vaccine presents a tremendous stressor on the body due to its unique characteristics, and so that can more easily overwhelm the body's ability to prevent cancer from occurring (or the heart from becoming hyperactive).

I believe the spike generation wears off after some time, but I have to double-check this. I doubt the body would allow that to go unchecked for longer than perhaps 6 months. I think this is partially what the continuous doses are for, to keep up this inflammatory storm.

If people actively treat themselves for the side effects, especially through holistic or genuine (non-jewed) medicine, then I believe they would be fine. Of course the majority of people won't do that, or not soon enough.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back