Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spirituality and The Elements

Welcome Everyone!

I have strongly considered whether to write this post. Anyway, I'll send it, and then what will be will be. In this post I want to write about Spirituality and the Elements. I wish you a good reading!

Perhaps, to begin with, let's start with meditation. Systematic meditation is extremely important in Spirituality. With your daily meditations you will become stronger, both physically and mentally, your mind will be hardened, you will be able to discern the truth, you will be able to see through the tiniest little deceptions.

If you have built a meditation program that you do with persistence, without stopping, without hesitation, it will give you a very rewarding experience. With regular mental hygiene you can avoid the negative impurities, the curses we unfortunately get, you become a strong soul.

This so-called "Achieving a Strong Soul", unfortunately, does not seem simple in every sense and is not simple in practice. BUT, with the right intensity, persistence, you will achieve it, in no time at all. Persevere, persevere! I'm sure you can do it, you just don't know how to start, you have doubts.

Keeping the soul clean is as important as keeping the physical body clean. You can do one without the other, but if you're here, if you have the knowledge, you have to keep your soul as clean as your body. This includes taking care of your chakras, cleaning them, because your chakras can also get 'cold', so to speak, weakened.

You can overcome this with regular meditation and strengthening. As well as your soul, it is also worth keeping your aura clean, as it is the aura that can hold and carry unwanted things. Imagine, there is a crowd, one person is so happy that they radiate this, the others involuntarily feel better. Same thing with negative energy. Someone who is sad, sick, can carry that over to you because it sticks to your aura and you can carry that with you.

But strengthening and cleansing the aura will help.

Keeping your mind clear and tidy is very basic and it should be. I have written about the power of the mind and a strong mind. Well, that's why it's important. At a certain stage, when you reach a certain point, if you have a strong mind, a strong spirit, then you have to pay attention.

I remember reading a long time ago, "With a strong mind, be careful what you wish for"! In that one sentence is almost the central theme of my entire post.

Put another way: be careful what you wish for, because you have a strong mind, so the power of your thoughts increases dramatically. Thoughts are electrical impulses. Use your powerful mind for what is perfect and ideal for you. Pyrokinesis, telekinesis. With your strong mind you can master these abilities, I'm not saying in a short time, but with persistence you can. A whole new world will open up to you.

While others are preoccupied with the current artificially created reality, you will elevate yourself to a higher level. Mind your own business. Don't drift with this sheep's milk, think, educate yourself, improve yourself.

You will notice that you are completely changed. You are a smarter, more mature, more positive person. Full of the wisdom you learn on this journey. Systematic self-affirmation can take you to levels you dreamed of in the beginning, and now feel completely necessary and "expected" so to speak.

It will be easier to understand why these brainwashed Christians are the way they are. You will also find it easier to see what their purpose is if you read the right pile of information here and see their true colours. They are not who they make themselves out to be. They are much worse.

They are manipulating a lot of people right now, everywhere, many based on their fictitious teachings, which are about nothing but a distorted part of knowledge, lies. Many people, like sheep, follow these "religions" with false ideologies that they call "sacred" and are lazy to see the truth.

This is also what churches are for, which is just a gathering place for many brainwashed people, where the brainwashed priest also preaches the lie.

The Bible is also a weapon of the masses, spiritually speaking. There are so many lies and disinformation in it, it is unbelievable. A book full of such lies and curses can have a great effect on the mind. It acts as a subliminal tool that can go very far in extreme cases.

It can be controlled with a strong mind. You will not be fooled by any Christian subliminal weapon because you are thinking, using your mind, which unfortunately is not common enough in today's world. You can look around and you will know what I am talking about. If all people used their brains, humanity would be on a completely different level.

But that's why you are here, that's why you are meditating, to use your brain. The average person uses about 8-12% of their brain. In Spirituality, we do meditations, power meditations, which increase the capacity of your brain against your will. But who wouldn't want to use almost 100% of their brain, right?

You have the right to use your brain, it is your private property. By removing Knowledge, people are at a very low spiritual level. By having Knowledge you can leave that level and go to a much higher level. I cannot stress enough how important meditation is.

Brainwashed Christians never will, because their minds are completely converted to Christian ideologies. Anything you ask them, all they will say is the monotonous gibberish they have been taught. It's not even worth arguing with them to stop because they are so unconscious, i.e. conscious, only not in a good way, but consciously lying.

They barely have a brain, all they know is to go "convert" so they can NPC more sane people. I may write a separate post on this subject, I don't know yet.

Now I want to write a little about the elements. I'm sure there are many people here who deal with the elements. On some level, just like working with energy, you can work with the elements. You gather the element, (summon it) condense it, then control it. You can do countless magical works with the elements.

From strengthening chakras to using thought forms to magic. It's good to know that each chakra has a "specific" element. The same is true of the zodiac signs, fire signs, water signs, air signs and earth signs. Working with the elements takes a little preparation, but not that much.

You start by breathing in the Elements to get to know them. Each Element affects your body and your well-being differently. Each Element has a feeling associated with it. Fire, for example, has a heat, a fierceness. To work with them, you need to know how they affect you.

The Elements can be summoned and invoked. When you summon, you breathe the Element into your body, (you can do this with visualization, but I'll write about that in a moment).

Imagine you are surrounded by the Element. For example, in the case of Fire, visualize yourself standing in front of a fiery Fire, smelling its scent, hearing its sound. Breathe in, but don't do it for too long, 6-7 breaths should be enough to start. Do not continue until you know how the object affects you.

For the water element, for example, imagine yourself sitting in the water, in nice still water, smell the scent, feel the coolness of the water. For the air element, for example, imagine you are in the middle of a windstorm. The wind is blowing from all sides.

Once you have mastered the elements, a new gate opens up for you. You will be able to manipulate the elements, to control them. This is the way to master the elements. As I said, the elements can also be used in magic. You can create certain situations with a particular element.

In cold weather, for example, you can use the fire element to warm yourself up, and vice versa. There is also a fifth element, Akasha. Also known as ether, quintessence. The universal space, ether is colourless-odorless, yet to our senses it is perceived as more of an ultraviolet colour.

After you have finished inhaling the element, you have two variations to choose from. You can either keep the element in, or you can exhale it. Holding it in is riskier because you don't know how the battery will affect you. However, you move faster with the batteries. Breathing out the batteries is safer because you don't hold them in, you blow them back out, but your progress will be a little slower. Decide which variation you prefer!

Mastering this element may not be that difficult, but it is not that easy. For starters, imagine yourself in space, in the middle of nowhere. There is nothing below you, beside you, above you, in front of you, behind you. Start breathing an ultraviolet-coloured gas. Initially do this for about 7-8 breaths, then when you are done, meditate on the sensation.

After each breath of each element, meditate on the sensation you feel immediately afterwards, then write it down in a small notebook or wherever you like. Here I would like to note that you may not feel the effect of the element immediately afterwards, it may be days later.

A side effect of the Fire element may be fever. It can give you a fever, but at least you know it worked. The other elements also have some effect, for example, earth can make you feel light and calm, air can make you feel tense, and water can give you a cold. But these will only be at first, once you get used to it, there are no side effects.

Energy is next :D You deal with energy the same way you deal with the elements, you collect it, program it and then control it. Working with energy prepares you for many things. I don't want to list a lot of examples, there are many effects of working with energy. And there are many kinds of energy, I'll talk about that in a moment.

Chakras, meditations, magic - they all work with energy. Energy is the precondition, the raw material for magical/spiritual work. Without energy such work would be worthless. To learn to work with energy, I recommend the Fundozo meditation as a start. Here you learn how to breathe energy in and out of yourself.

As I wrote, there are many kinds of energy. Put this way, it may seem a bit false, because energy is the basic premise of all work, simply energy. BUT! There are many ways of working with energy. Energies can be broken down into colours, in relation to the work at hand. There are many colours of energy, it is worth reading up on.

Some examples: red, pink, blue, yellow, white. Those who are more advanced in working with energy will be able to tell straight away which energy to work with and which energy can be used for what purpose. Each specific purpose has its own energy colour. You can also work with the aura itself. You can program your aura for many different purposes. This will benefit you. You can visualize your aura in trance, feel your aura, breathe in the energy, say affirmations.

In spirituality, every day is important. The knowledge you accumulate is the power within you. Knowledge is power.

Best regards, BrightSpace666

Woden said:
Informative explanation of the basics. Good post 😊

Thank you, brother! My posts are informative to help newcomers. Our experienced meditators are already advanced, even advanced meditators. With posts like these, I want to help the new and the aspiring.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back