Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Problem with feet chakras

throwaway88

As weird as this may be, ever since the astral senses workings have started manifesting I have started to have major problems with my feet chakras. Namely, when I want to go sleep I feel as if void energy is going outside my feet chakras somewhere outside my aura. It often wakes me up right after I am about to fall asleep basically causing insomnia. For example, last night it took me over 5 hours to fall asleep, and then i woke up after 10-20 minutes. The second time I woke up I felt that the energy in my feet chakras was also connected to my heart chakra/philosophers stone in a somewhat painful way. Yoga has also gotten A LOT harder to do even the most basic asanas because the energy flow is so intense I simply can't hold them. Balancing meditations helped initially namely alternate nostril/satanama but as I'm typing this I can feel the void energy in my feet even after being awake for a while. If anyone has experience with this specifically and can offer me some advice I'd appreciate it.

throwaway88 said:
As weird as this may be, ever since the astral senses workings have started manifesting I have started to have major problems with my feet chakras. Namely, when I want to go sleep I feel as if void energy is going outside my feet chakras somewhere outside my aura. It often wakes me up right after I am about to fall asleep basically causing insomnia. For example, last night it took me over 5 hours to fall asleep, and then i woke up after 10-20 minutes. The second time I woke up I felt that the energy in my feet chakras was also connected to my heart chakra/philosophers stone in a somewhat painful way. Yoga has also gotten A LOT harder to do even the most basic asanas because the energy flow is so intense I simply can't hold them. Balancing meditations helped initially namely alternate nostril/satanama but as I'm typing this I can feel the void energy in my feet even after being awake for a while. If anyone has experience with this specifically and can offer me some advice I'd appreciate it.

Did you try aligning all the chakras and all their extentions again?
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakras_Diagram.html

throwaway88 said:

I don’t quite understand you, does the energy flow out of your legs into your feet and then out into the Aura?

Umm, this is not the proper way, the energy is supposed to enter at your feet, and go up your legs.

You need to pull the energy up! Up! Up!

I don’t have any issues with my feet or legs, but yeah if the energy flow is too intense it does wake you up, as you absorb energy.

Actually meditate on your feet, and let the energy flow up. I do this for 30mins to 1hr a day, and don’t have any major issues.

throwaway88 said:

Also if energy stays down in your legs this can cause problems.

Serbon said:
Yes. I do it every single day multiple times.
NinRick said:
I am not manipulating the energy and it's not stuck. My soles are expelling void-type energy every time I lay down to bed, the entire night, causing me to not be able to sleep. Like I stated in my post. It's 4am right now and I'm awake because I can't fix it. I am not doing anything to cause this, it's happening on its own.

throwaway88 said:
Serbon said:
NinRick said:
I am not manipulating the energy and it's not stuck. My soles are expelling void-type energy every time I lay down to bed, the entire night, causing me to not be able to sleep. Like I stated in my post. It's 4am right now and I'm awake because I can't fix it. I am not doing anything to cause this, it's happening on its own.

What is void type energy?

Just let it flow up.
Wait, are you actually able to physically feel the flow of energy in your legs? Or are your Nadhis in your legs closed?

Once they have opened, you can feel them, and also feel how the energy flows up, because this is what your legs naturally do, because this is what they are made for. It’s their anatomy.

Idk what your feet are doing, but the energy needs to flow up from your feet, up the legs.

throwaway88 said:
Serbon said:
NinRick said:

Do your feet chakras vibrate and does it feel physical?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back