Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The bat

Filioautembiaboli

Does the bat as an animal have any spiritual or alchemical importance in Satanism? Because I am attracted to this animal as well as snakes.

Logicmanete the snake has an important role in Satanism but the bat instead?

Does it hide an allegory or not?

adorable-orphaned-baby-bats-australian-bat-clinic-16.jpg

nqwvbrg3qpghl1gcjlun.jpg

hredirect2.php

57135552fffea14bd2d684061029f2d4.jpg

550w_odd_cute_baby_bats.jpg

14d2a1e018860606699566c227973f64.jpg

Orphaned-Baby-Bats-Wrapped-in-Baby-Blankets-Are-Too-Cute-16.jpg

1-photo-u1

d26e8348edafd231df6c9b76b1f392a7.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

Yes they are very cute hahaha
But I was wondering if they had correlation with any demons or other kind of spiritual meanings.

Like for example dogs are related to anubis

Lydia said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
(adorable pictures of bats especially the baby bat yawning)

I love bats! Especially because... they have wings... and they still have hands! Regular birds are jealous.
Not so cute when they get into your house and you have to wonder if they have rabies or not.. lol

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
(adorable pictures of bats especially the baby bat yawning)

I love bats! Especially because... they have wings... and they still have hands! Regular birds are jealous.
Not so cute when they get into your house and you have to wonder if they have rabies or not.. lol
It is very close to impossible for a bat to ever have rabbies. Rabbies is a disease for predators like coyotes and foxes. Since they are always fighting with and eating other animals, and in the fight the smaller animal bites them. Every one of their meals is another chance when they are likely to get rabbies. The bats never come in contact with any other animal, so nothing ever gives them rabies.

Filioautembiaboli said:
But I was wondering if they had correlation with any demons or other kind of spiritual meanings.

I don't know if they do, hopefully someone has an answer as I'm sure others here would like to know as well.

Good to know, it makes sense.

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
It is very close to impossible for a bat to ever have rabbies. Rabbies is a disease for predators like coyotes and foxes. Since they are always fighting with and eating other animals, and in the fight the smaller animal bites them. Every one of their meals is another chance when they are likely to get rabbies. The bats never come in contact with any other animal, so nothing ever gives them rabies.
I've read about people getting bitten and getting rabbies from bats. But I haven't dugged further, so it might as well be bollocks.

Lydia said:
Filioautembiaboli said:

I don't know if they do, hopefully someone has an answer as I'm sure others here would like to know as well.

After more research I can say that the bat is sacred to Dionysus, which is another name for the Father Satan.

I like wild bats with all of their magnificence and power. This seems too soft for my liking. It's like having a lion who is drinking some milk from a baby bottle or a lion who is running after a prey full of vigor and passion. I don't like those pics at all.
35d55920f9e453da6d580ab748579746.jpg

774818e00b8195e504fc665944151554.jpg

flying-fox-bat-179415408.jpg

stock-photo-id-527537110.jpg

Lydia said:
Filioautembiaboli said:

There is a demon in the jos section that has the bat as an animal.
The god is called allocer. This is all I could find at the moment.

From my understanding, the bat symbolizes going undetected, sound is power, power, regeneration, death and rebirth.
The number 8.

mercury_wisdom said:
I like wild bats with all of their magnificence and power. This seems too soft for my liking. It's like having a lion who is drinking some milk from a baby bottle or a lion who is running after a prey full of vigor and passion. I don't like those pics at all.
35d55920f9e453da6d580ab748579746.jpg

774818e00b8195e504fc665944151554.jpg

flying-fox-bat-179415408.jpg

stock-photo-id-527537110.jpg

Your pictures, what is scary about a sleeping baby fox who brings his own blanket with him? :lol: That's what they look like.

tumblr_mftlaqDyh71qhw9kvo7_500.gif

Filioautembiaboli said:

Ah, I can't believe I forgot that, looking at the Demons page now I do remember seeing that before. Do you think he might be your Guardian?

Aquarius said:
I've read about people getting bitten and getting rabbies from bats. But I haven't dugged further, so it might as well be bollocks.

Not so much. There are some species of bats that are carnivorous and some that are vampires.
Vampire bats often carry rabbies, and they feed on animals of practically any size, from cats and dogs to humans, even cows and horses. They're a considerable problem for people running farms. I'm guessing these were the ones you read about.
And as you can imagine, vampire bats are... not as cute.

VtHR5JP

As for the carnivorous ones, as far as I know, they only eat bugs.

Lydia said:
Filioautembiaboli said:

Ah, I can't believe I forgot that, looking at the Demons page now I do remember seeing that before. Do you think he might be your Guardian?

I already have two guardians, I don't frequent the English forum very much but I am very active on the Italian one.
Here you know little about me.

I have a guardian who has been my companion since I dedicated myself and with whom I have a beautiful relationship, and for about a year she has been accompanying me on some meditations and on spiritual warfare.
Together with them I am organizing part of my future and my spiritual path.

I don't think this demon has anything to do with me, I didn't even know of its existence before investigating the bat.

Later on when I will have more time I will try to get in touch with it, for the moment I will talk with my two guardians about the bats and I will try to understand something with them.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

Bats, squirrels, and large rats are some of the few species that can carry the bubonic plague. It’s still very rare. Bats are cute and special in their own way like all animals. Just wouldn’t want to get bit by a wild one.

I noticed, bats are feared and hated by the xians, same as they fear and hate black cats. So they should have some sort of Satanic or Spiritual meaning rooted in the deep unconscious mind.
To my intuition, bats are symbolic of sight in the darkness as they live and hunt in the night, and they use a sort of "radar" sense rather than eyes to fly.
Night can also be symbolic of a phase where the Ego (Sun) looses power in favour of the Unconscious (Moon).
Also they are used to live in caves, as the cave is symbolic for the Pineal Gland I came to the conclusion they are somehow symbolic of 6th sense.

Maybe it is your GD trying to reach you but it could also be them trying to bring your attention to something. There is a whole world of animal symbolism that can be accessed easily with a quick search such as typing in “bat symbolism”. Remember to keep a Satanic eye while reading.

https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit-totem-power-animal-meanings/mammals/bat-symbolism-meaning/

This is a pretty good site.

StoicAcorn666 said:
Maybe it is your GD trying to reach you but it could also be them trying to bring your attention to something. There is a whole world of animal symbolism that can be accessed easily with a quick search such as typing in “bat symbolism”. Remember to keep a Satanic eye while reading.

https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit-totem-power-animal-meanings/mammals/bat-symbolism-meaning/

This is a pretty good site.

Thanks for the link

I was attracted to bats since I can remember. I raised about 15 or more of them. They made a nest in my roof and a lot of them fell out and some mothers got two babies hanging from her then she cannot fly so she dumps one sometimes. They get very tame and are very lovable. The only problem is the family got so big in my roof they were shitting mountains on my floor.. Their poop is the best fertilizer you can get and they catch mosquitos an other flying pests. I don't believe in the rabies stories. If it's baby season again and when I go back to my old house I will take some pictures they are adorable!

I found the Bat God

ALLOCES/ALLOCEN aka ALLOIEN, ALLOCER

Zodiac Position: 15-19 degrees of Sagittarius
December 8th-11th
Tarot card: 9 of Rods
Candle color: Green*
Animal: Bat*
Plant: Sage
Planet: Uranus*
Metal: Bronze*
Element of Water*
Alloces governs 36 legions of spirits and is a Night Demon
Alloces rules over a "public" meeting house in Hell where communities of Demons gather to discuss and plan community events for their areas. These Demons specialize in architecture and art.*
He provides good familiars, and teaches astronomy and the liberal sciences, He can be sent to revenge secret enemies. He has a deep hoarse voice and is loud in speaking.

The bat in dreams can emerge as a symbolic image of the dark and unconscious forces that emerge in consciousness: the disowned selves of the psyche that, like the dream bat, can be disturbing, fearful, hidden and unknown: impulses, instincts, thoughts reluctant to say, repressed feelings or socially judged (hatred, envy, rivalry) can emerge with the flapping of the bat's wings in dreams.

The bat is blind, but it has a very developed hearing, a sort of internal radar that allows it to move in the dark and to find the direction which is a symbol of high sensitivity and ability to probe the darkness (the female and unconscious side of the 'soul)

The bat in dreams is the symbol of an "inner vision", of intuition, sensitivity, foresight, resonance with what is happening around, or of projects and desires seen built in the mind.
It is therefore also a symbol of the sensitivity of the third eye even if not completely open which still provides wisdom skills even if it does not see astrally.

The bat sleeps hanging upside down, an image that recalls the symbolism of the major arcane: the Hanged Man. The bat in dreams like the Hanged Man of the Tarot, can be a symbol of a "suspension" (of judgment, of action) of an overturned point of view, of an alternative vision, of the possibility of considering different points of view without identifying oneself with one in particular.
It is a symbolic image of the headstand for the crown chakra and telepathy as the power of this chakra and the pagan Gods who upside down attain spiritual enlightenment and rebirth.

Even the bat in dreams can indicate the need to stay in suspension without anxiety, without getting caught up in the frenzy, recovering qualities such as patience, the sense of sacrifice to obtain important qualities, trust and humility towards oneself that allows you to grasp novelty. and teachings in every experience.

Ability to fly and orientate in the dark, hang upside down, live in dark and humid ravines, wake up in the evening and sleep during the day, give birth and breastfeed babies, make it a symbol of unexpected resources, linked to the archetype of death-rebirth and to Pluto and the Moon.

The bat in ancient times was the embodiment of underground forces of the mind.

Like other animal symbolisms, it connected the world of light and shadows accompanying the souls of the dead.
Its disturbing aspect reflected the mystery of the underworld and, as a warning, made it visible to the living. Later, due to its hybrid nature, it was associated with the symbolism of the dragon, the crocodile, the androgyne, "different" and strange beings that appear almost stuck in a phase of evolution.

For the Mexican people the bat was the image of a deity associated with death and fire (camazozt). In Africa it had a double meaning linked to perspicacity (for its ability to fly in the dark) and to the kingdom of darkness.

In the East it represented life and longevity and was the bearer of good luck. Finally, for the American Indians it was a symbol-medicine: the bat companion of the night and death was a symbol of death in American shamanism (death and rebirth) and the strength to face all this, an announcement of transformation and of new life of Plutonian energy in this sense as a very powerful regenerative force linked to the occult and to true Satanic spirituality.
It is associated with the Devil by Christians and the Devil himself is depicted with red or black bat wings symbolizing the strong fear and cowardice of Christians towards the nigredo and the inner transformation which can also be painful and difficult to bear and which requires a lot of character. strong and particular able to delve into the depths of the darkness of the mind with Saturnian wisdom for a deep psychic awakening to be able to advance spiritually despite the difficulties that may exist in life.

Having said that I am not surprised that many Spiritual Satanists like Lydia like the bat from what I intuit and read in the meaning of the bat and her soul energy advanced over the years with a lot of serious dedication to meditation.

Lydia said:
Filioautembiaboli said:

The Bat is indeed correlated to demons and spiritual meanings, specifically in Maya, Aztec and Hawaiian/Polynesian cultures, tho in Greek mythology you do have the Myneades sisters who were turned into bats and owls, and Zhon Kui and 5 bats of Chinese mythology.

Bats are usually associated with the night, the moon, the air element, death and the underworld. They are also called flying dogs, and sharing similar spiritual symbolism as dogs, usually associated with Anubis.

fuoco blu 666 said:
it was associated with the symbolism of the dragon
I was going to say, "They're not bats; they're baby dragons!", but you beat me to it!

Filioautembiaboli said:
Nimrod33 said:
Yes, Camazotz, a Mayan Bat God.
Ancient-Maya-Batman.jpg

I know him, but what is the colelgament with the Satanism?

Mayan culture is very similar to Vedic, and knowing this, in Hinduism, bats are one of the animals symbolized for the Goddess Lakshmi, and seeing one is a symbol for good luck. They made temples in likeness of bats, which probably inspired bat worship in Polynesia and Mexico. They were also called flying dogs, so they might have a link with Anubis, and bats do symbolize the night, death and darkness (not the negative aspects mind you, but the feminine Yin)

Kevin Hernandez said:
Lydia said:

The Bat is indeed correlated to demons and spiritual meanings, specifically in Maya, Aztec and Hawaiian/Polynesian cultures, tho in Greek mythology you do have the Myneades sisters who were turned into bats and owls, and Zhon Kui and 5 bats of Chinese mythology.

Bats are usually associated with the night, the moon, the air element, death and the underworld. They are also called flying dogs, and sharing similar spiritual symbolism as dogs, usually associated with Anubis.

Thank you! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back