Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Vampire Entity or something else ?

robb

Human Looking , wearing nice clothes (no deformaties especially on ears, no wings , no tail) Very Beautiful & having Snow White Complexion with Sharp Fangs , sparkling & glowing face (see exact image of fangs below) Astral Entity
The beauty of this entity made me lost.

Any one have experience with this entity ? What it is?

The entity came and sat next to me when i was sleeping & stare at me for few moments i did the same as i was looking at the beauty of this entity. Then she gone.

fe157791f3ca9f0e3c6f9b64074319a3.jpg

robb said:
Human Looking , wearing nice clothes (no deformaties especially on ears, no wings , no tail) Very Beautiful & having Snow White Complexion with Sharp Fangs , sparkling & glowing face (see exact image of fangs below) Astral Entity
The beauty of this entity made me lost.

Any one have experience with this entity ? What it is?

The entity came and sat next to me when i was sleeping & stare at me for few moments i did the same as i was looking at the beauty of this entity. Then she gone.

fe157791f3ca9f0e3c6f9b64074319a3.jpg

Nope, maybe you were still dreaming.

if you fell like you wake up an cant move, its sleep paralysis,you usualy see tings when sleep paralyzed, all i heard is its nothing but you can use it to astral project though

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back