Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tips for energetic depression

Sundara

Quite a few people on here had gone through the same thing at the same time as I have and have recently posted about experiencing a type of come down or depressive effect. Here are some key points or essentials on getting through this.

1. Energy circulation or the chariot meditation - this is essential for balancing energy and maintaining mental health. Do this every day, if not twice a day or more for an extended period of time.

2. Expanding consciousness meditations and yoga, and meditations on flow. Allow your emotions and thoughts to be a calm river, not looking too far back or too far forward on any experiences, not holding on to any emotions. Letting go. Satanama can be combined with this. Void meditation and patience.

3. Physical activity and an outlet for your energy. Continue to release and circulate everything. I personally channel a lot of energy through art. This has been my ultimate help in expressing and comprehending some of what I’ve experienced. When words don’t do something justice, art does. My favorite form of communication. Art for me has also been a spiritual gateway for me and has shown me and continues to show me everything. It’s like my own kind of drug from my own head. Yes I’m weird.

Freedom and flow is continually essential for people that’ve experienced a major boost in energy.

I hope everyone’s doing great and has great plans for the solstice!

Having a creative hobby is so important. Not for everyone, but for most people anyway.

Also, if you notice a dip in the middle of your day, take 2 - 5 minutes to do some pranayama or quick yoga like the 5 Tibetan Rites.

Lydia said:
Having a creative hobby is so important. Not for everyone, but for most people anyway.

Also, if you notice a dip in the middle of your day, take 2 - 5 minutes to do some pranayama or quick yoga like the 5 Tibetan Rites.

Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back