Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Quickly Life Changes

Kavya Shukra

Not too recently, I went to visit some of my childhood homes and school, and the environment drastically changed over the course of the years. I went on a nostalgic trip, and travelled to the parks and places I used to go that I used to love as a kid, only to feel extremely depressed because a lot of the people I used to meet are gone, and don't know if I'll ever see them again. It made me feel kinda old and view relationships to value them for however long they may be, brief or lifetime. I'm 25 years old, but I feel very very old, and life in a way can be very dark and traumatizing, and show you how quickly life changes before your eyes. I grew up wanting to be a math or reading teacher, get my own house by my age and have a kid or two, but now life is extremely different and the environment is different, and a lot of it has been circumstantial. I look at some of my photos of myself as a little kid and the very few pictures I have of my dad and brothers in Mexico, and the environment over there, and it does feel extremely lonely and depressing just how much time flies and how not having a father around can affect you for the rest of your life.

It feels weird how as new generations come, older generations leave, and a lot of memories fade to the sands of time and become antiques in ones mind. I remember being very optimistic about the future, now, I still do, but after learning just how much life was changed from my past life till now, Earth changed dramatically. I know things are going to get better, and it's a matter of action, but, it feels kinda weird thinking to yourself, who even remembers or recognizes you anymore? Life happens so fast one sometimes forgets to enjoy things while one can. And now as a Satanist, I sometimes ask myself, how is life going to be 10 years from now, 20? How much have I grown since then from now?

I remember walking through my old primary school and just being hit by a truck by nostalgia.
I, myself, am excited about aging. I don't care if I'm still with my boyfriend or single. I don't mind about wrinkles and sagging. I want to truly feel in my own skin and not give a fuck what other people think.
People, friends, come and go. That's definitely something we can agree on, that's just part of life. Typically the longest someone will stay in your life is 7 years. That is not a long time in the grand scheme of things. You can always meet new people and create new memories!
As for your absent father, I'm sorry to hear that. It affects people in profound ways. Being your own father is not easy at all. Being a man in this society is not easy either. I wish I could show all men that they are worthy of their dreams and that they can achieve them but I cannot. I wish I could give them all a warm hug and tell them it's going to be ok, but I cannot. Men of all ages are in dire straits of loneliness, struggling in the fight of life, and I feel like, no matter what I do or say, I can't do a single thing about that.
I understand what you mean in the sense that life did not go the way you planned, for sure. Some people know what they want to do from day one. But don't ever lose hope. Many people find their careers, education or their calling in life in their 30s to 40s. Sometimes even later than that. There is no shame in doing what you have to do to survive until you know what you wish to do.

I hope to take a trip back to where I grew up pretty soon. Last time I was there about 7 years ago I went into the gas station to get something and the person that was working at the counter who I didn't even know myself who that was said I remember you you are familiar. Something really familiar about my smile they remembered who I was and my name I thought cool. Other than that not anyone really knew me. I remember what places were important to me though. I do feel that kind of nostalgic feeling. The other place I was when I was younger haven't gone back there at all might but I didn't really enjoy it much there so maybe not.

Finding places from past lives now there you go far more of an interesting and deep experience.

My dream as a child was to be a military, but for various circumstances I could not follow that path, my life plans in the personal and professional field have not really gone as planned, almost a year ago I had a scholarship at a university in mexico, which is known as "the technological of monterrey", suddenly one day they took away my scholarship and I had to leave those truncated studies, in one way or another those circumstances hurt me, but the way I faced them was with hard work and discipline, I am currently seeing all the results of that hard work, and I even resumed studies in another good university in mexico :,).

Sometimes I get nostalgic thinking about; "what could have been my life if I had continued in the other university", but I don't think it's the best thing to get sad, so I focus on the present and the beautiful future I can build....

About how the new generations arrive, in my perspective it is motivating to know that we can transmit them our satanic knowledge so that these new generations can continue with our satanic ideals, this way they will never be lost in the passing of time.
History does not remember people for anything, it remembers them for their great contributions and actions that benefited the world, I would not want the world to remember me as a hero or something like that, I just want to be able to contribute everything in my power for a better future, and also to advance every day more individually ...

The nostalgic can motivate you to see all that you have changed, it even helps to see also those mistakes that brought us to the current situation, but the future that you will have in 10 years will be the result of all the actions that you do in this present, if you look to the past do it only to be better in your present...

I hope to have motivated you and not to have provoked another negative emotion, I don't usually write much in the English forum, but when I read I felt identified having gone through similar things...

slyscorpion said:
Finding places from past lives now there you go far more of an interesting and deep experience.

I would love to be able to see where my past life corpse is, or my old tomb, if any from all of them. It feels weird just thinking about death as indeed a continuation of life, and able to live in a different body.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back