Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

kamala harris nuclear option

Satnam666

kamala harris said that they are considering the nuclear option, but the RTR's must be hitting them hard for them to out right say that if isn't the case or not, keep up the RTR's an let's bring an end to this

Satnam666 said:
kamala harris said that they are considering the nuclear option, but the RTR's must be hitting them hard for them to out right say that if isn't the case or not, keep up the RTR's an let's bring an end to this

Just for considering that, this vile trash deserves to have het whole soul ripped to shreds in the most awful and painful manner.

Can't wait till that odious trash gets ruined and annihilated.

Someone like her has no right to be anywhere near the seat of presidency. Just for having these ambitions, she already deserves annihilation.

How dare she imagine to destroy the world through nuclear warfare.

Knowing how much the Gods hate and abhor nuclear weaponry, I expect her to have a sudden terrible, swift and painful end.

The RTR's really need to rip into these shabbos goy and tear them down same as the jew.

VoiceofEnki said:
The RTR's really need to rip into these shabbos goy and tear them down same as the jew.

I think they do, especially the Shattering the Soul one. It says 'The Jews and the Jewish people'. I interpret the latter as being everyone who willingly and consciously works for the enemy, such as Kamala Harris. The shabbos goyim.

Stormblood said:
I think they do, especially the Shattering the Soul one. It says 'The Jews and the Jewish people'. I interpret the latter as being everyone who willingly and consciously works for the enemy, such as Kamala Harris. The shabbos goyim.

I agree, that's also how I interpret it. Shabbos goy who work for the enemy are not really any different from the jew, so they should fall in the same category as what the affirmation targets.

Camel-face is not a shabbos goy. She is a jew. She is a mix of Indian, Black, and jew. Her family is decended from the slave trading jews in the Caribbean. Her jewish grandfather owned so many slaves in Jamaica that they had to build an entire town for all of his slaves, called Brown Town because his name was Brown.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Camel-face is not a shabbos goy. She is a jew. She is a mix of Indian, Black, and jew. Her family is decended from the slave trading jews in the Caribbean. Her jewish grandfather owned so many slaves in Jamaica that they had to build an entire town for all of his slaves, called Brown Town because his name was Brown.

That's interesting. Let's add her to the list like Biden, Trump and Killary.

Side note: please refrain from using bold print like one of the degenerates (Aldrick). It is unnecessary and you're not a degenerate. Bold is for emphasising certain words. Making everything bold defeats its purpose, in my opinion.

LDoes anyone even read what they post about anymore.

https://dnyuz.com/2021/11/28/with-kamala-harris-looking-unelectable-the-democrats-are-considering-the-nuclear-option/

This was an article on several sites but it has nothing to do with using nukes against the world or any country or anything.

I am not defending Harris or any dems just making sure this board doesn't become a laughing stock for people or something.

Thanks for sharing that information, good to know.

Stormblood said:
Side note: please refrain from using bold print like one of the degenerates (Aldrick). It is unnecessary and you're not a degenerate. Bold is for emphasising certain words. Making everything bold defeats its purpose, in my opinion.

I will make my words look however I want. And it is purely ridiculous for you to call me a degenerate, or for you to call me Aldrick, just for an occasional preference for me to put my words in a way that I like the look of. But you attempting to be insulting and controlling, while pretending that you are not, is basically exactly what I would expect from you. It is a strange pattern that when you see me write with bold words, you usually want to start arguing with me. Regardless of what I actually said with those bold words.

Sometimes I do use bold for emphasis, but often I like to use the bold because it makes the words look more black, which I like the look of.
Sometimes I make the words look like this, because I also like the look of this color.

These are two of my favorite colors, I like the way it looks, and it really is exactly that simple. Me liking a color does not make me a degenerate, and it does not make me Aldrick.
And sometimes I make the words slightly bigger, like size 115 or 120. Is that also an evil thing to do? But when I increase the size, I do not do this too often and I do it just as an emphasis. Usually I increase the size of links to make them easier to read and click on.

And why are you always talking about Aldrick all the time? He had a lot of emotional problems, he could not control his emotions or his reactions well enough, and he made a lot of harmful mistakes, but he really is not so important. He is not even here and has barely been here at all for the last couple years. And when he was here, other than not controlling his emotions well, most of the time he did have good intentions. It would be very helpful for yourself to stop being so obsessed with him and stop thinking about him because he really does not matter that much. I don't know if you have any kind of psychic attachment to him, but if you do you better get rid of it because it is not helping you.

If you want to talk about a troll, I could list several different trolls who are here all the time under various new accounts after the previous ones were banned. And the ones I am thinking of are much more annoying, much more persistent, and have much worse intentions.

Satnam666 said:

For what? Give more details. For war or to produce electricity?

That's not what nuclear option means. She's not planning on blowing up the planet....

From an internet search engine:

Q: What does the expression nuclear option mean?

A: "a parliamentary procedure by which the requirement of the affirmative votes of a supermajority of senators is changed to require only a simple majority to invoke cloture in order to stop a filibuster and allow a vote on a matter (as a nomination) to proceed."

(I'm also not defending her, but as Slyscorpion said about not making the forums a laughing stock.)

Lydia said:
That's not what nuclear option means. She's not planning on blowing up the planet....

A: "a parliamentary procedure by which the requirement of the affirmative votes of a supermajority of senators is changed to require only a simple majority to invoke cloture in order to stop a filibuster and allow a vote on a matter (as a nomination) to proceed."

(I'm also not defending her, but as Slyscorpion said about not making the forums a laughing stock.)
Oh mine...

Lydia said:

I should have read up on this before reacting emotionally first. Thank you for clarifying this as well, though it shouldn't have been necessary.

Stormblood said:

I will make my words look however I want. And it is purely ridiculous for you to call me a degenerate, or for you to call me Aldrick, just for an occasional preference for me to put my words in a way that I like the look of. But you attempting to be insulting and controlling, while pretending that you are not, is basically exactly what I would expect from you. It is a strange pattern that when you see me write with bold words, you usually want to start arguing with me. Regardless of what I actually said with those bold words.

Sometimes I do use bold for emphasis, but often I like to use the bold because it makes the words look more black, which I like the look of.
Sometimes I make the words look like this, because I also like the look of this color.

These are two of my favorite colors, I like the way it looks, and it really is exactly that simple. Me liking a color does not make me a degenerate, and it does not make me Aldrick.
And sometimes I make the words slightly bigger, like size 115 or 120. Is that also an evil thing to do? But when I increase the size, I do not do this too often and I do it just as an emphasis. Usually I increase the size of links to make them easier to read and click on.

And why are you always talking about Aldrick all the time? He had a lot of emotional problems, he could not control his emotions or his reactions well enough, and he made a lot of harmful mistakes, but he really is not so important. He is not even here and has barely been here at all for the last couple years. And when he was here, other than not controlling his emotions well, most of the time he did have good intentions. It would be very helpful for yourself to stop being so obsessed with him and stop thinking about him because he really does not matter that much. I don't know if you have any kind of psychic attachment to him, but if you do you better get rid of it because it is not helping you.

If you want to talk about a troll, I could list several different trolls who are here all the time under various new accounts after the previous ones were banned. And the ones I am thinking of are much more annoying, much more persistent, and have much worse intentions.

I clearly said said you are NOT a degenerate. I also added "in my opinion" at the end, which shows the side note is an opinion of mine. Maybe you want to re-read my message in its entirety, instead of stopping at the first sentence. Thanks.

All kikes, their shabbos goy, and thoughtforms are losing control and failing. We will be blessed to see them crumble. Hail Satan and all He has given us!

Stormblood said:

I did read your whole message. You said at the end that I'm not a degenerate, but you said in the beginning that I am always acting like a degenerate. In your opinion.

My point is that I don't understand how it is acting like a degenerate for me to just put my words in a different color. And I think you have much more important things to think about than this.

Stormblood said:

I did read your whole message. You said at the end that I'm not a degenerate, but you said in the beginning that I am always acting like a degenerate. In your opinion.

My point is that I don't understand how it is acting like a degenerate for me to just put my words in a different color. And I think you have much more important things to think about than this.

Usually the bold messages from Ol argedco lucifitias are important (new info or is really needed at that time), so I don´t see it as bad, if he desides to bold them.

Many do read most of the times, only the replys from HP/HPS or certain people, so I think this is ok in this case. To stick out more.

Lydia said:

Sorry your right ,but with bidens cold winter statement, didn't want to rule that out either

Lydia said:

Nuclear Option: The code word for the plan was "Hulk". Weeks later, Senator Trent Lott coined the term nuclear option in March 2003 because the maneuver was seen as a last resort with possibly major consequences for both sides.

Very funny term :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooCkRweh9C0

i hate using tim pool but here, Ukraine an don't think for a second these reptiles wont do it, to im not trying to fear monger but the threat of nuclear war is real

Satnam666 said:

i hate using tim pool but here, Ukraine an don't think for a second these reptiles wont do it, to im not trying to fear monger but the threat of nuclear war is real

Tim Pool is one of the most honest reporters I have ever seen. He is extremely responsible in researching everything before saying anything, and trying not to be biased.

Stormblood said:
VoiceofEnki said:

They are trying to intimidate us. Everyone is afraid of the nuclear option as it is not a winnable war. Kamala is a dumb coward with an inflated ego. A bit more on that inflation and she pops like a balloon... except it is full of shit

The Jews might even do this to somewhere. They have a prophecy in the Bible where it talks about the sun going black or darkened sky. I also saw that in kind of my third eye in the future the sky goes dark and it starts snowing and being really windy in places that before it happened had warm temperatures outside. Something like this would happen if a bunch of nukes were set off or maybe even one of these new super powerful weapons some countries have now.

I hope they don't do this though.

Satnam666 said:

Tim Pool is one of the most honest reporters I have ever seen. He is extremely responsible in researching everything before saying anything, and trying not to be biased.

Satnam666 said:

If it were to happen I would hope pissrael is what ends up getting targeted though

I believe Maxine in around 2012 to 2013 don't remember which year wrote a sermon where she stated a nuke would be used. Well the plague out of China she talked about happened so why wouldn't this.

We will be OK regardless though. Idk if this is a set event or not. Our rituals and the Gods may stop it. I know on some UFO shows they had a couple stories about craft testing out disabling nuke launch sites. Maybe someone will step in and stop it from happening. That would be nice.

slyscorpion said:
... Bible where it talks about the sun going black or darkened sky. I also saw that in kind of my third eye in the future the sky goes dark and it starts snowing and being really windy in places that before it happened had warm temperatures outside. Something like this would happen if a bunch of nukes were set off or maybe even one of these new super powerful weapons some countries have now.

I hope they don't do this though.

If that happens my entire country will doomed (I live near the pacific ocean).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back