Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A lesson from the Gods. Please read!

RavenSky666

So I know this will sound a little strange but here it goes, I was decorating for the holidays and I came upon a tangled jingle bell garland. After struggling with it for a good time I started to become frustrated. I at first wanted to break it in half I was so angry but instead I started to quickly jumble it up. Even by just jumbling it up, It actually nearly worked at untangling it.. but I realized I was doing it in anger with destructive energy, but letting my anger control my actions, rather than using my energy in a productive way. I felt that destructive energy, and I recalled back to where it says "we have the power to destroy and create in our hands". I realized if I had used the same energy with a level head I could have untangled it without the added stress. Then I realized what the power of destruction meant. We can destroy that which is messed up so that we can rebuild a better future but we have to do it right!

With a level head and not allowing our emotions to hinder our energies. Then I realized what I was doing wrong with the Rtrs. Instead of focusing only on the anger, I should have been focusing on the feeling of the energy of destruction that I remembered feeling. If I had used my anger as fuel, and then Focused on the energy of destroying the enemy, while reading the RTR rather than only focusing on the anger I felt and letting those emotions distract me, it would be much more effective. Correct me if I'm wrong about how I received this information, but I feel like it was a lesson for me from the Gods. One that I wanted to share! I hope it will help you guys too!

This is a great post! Great message and lesson to take away from that.

When I do the RTR I consider the the jews, their lackeys, the enemy curses and energies as filth staining our beautiful Earth, which we clean (destroy) with the RTR.

To destroy filth is to clean what is filthy. When all filth in annihilated, the world is most wonderful.

Doing the RTR, it's sort of doing higher dimensional divine janitorial work. Same being a spiritual warrior is not much different from that.

The enemies are merely the filth that we clean up from our Earth. The trash we take out.

In a sense, I see myself as a janitor cleaning the Earth, or a gardener weeding his garden, except the scale and import of it is quite different, but in essence I find it is quite similar.

Thinking of it that way helped me prevent my emotions from distracting me, and focus more on the pure destruction of them, fueled by the desire to see the Earth become a most beautiful Satanic world we all work to manifest.

Every enemy plan, being or curse that fails and is destroyed by us is another weed plucked from our Earth, and another bit of trash cleaned up forever.

VoiceofEnki said:

When I do the RTR I consider the the jews, their lackeys, the enemy curses and energies as filth staining our beautiful Earth, which we clean (destroy) with the RTR.

To destroy filth is to clean what is filthy. When all filth in annihilated, the world is most wonderful.

Doing the RTR, it's sort of doing higher dimensional divine janitorial work. Same being a spiritual warrior is not much different from that.

The enemies are merely the filth that we clean up from our Earth. The trash we take out.

In a sense, I see myself as a janitor cleaning the Earth, or a gardener weeding his garden, except the scale and import of it is quite different, but in essence I find it is quite similar.

Thinking of it that way helped me prevent my emotions from distracting me, and focus more on the pure destruction of them, fueled by the desire to see the Earth become a most beautiful Satanic world we all work to manifest.

Every enemy plan, being or curse that fails and is destroyed by us is another weed plucked from our Earth, and another bit of trash cleaned up forever.

Me personally, when I do RTRs, I seem to be able to feel the effects more when I'm in a happier mood. For some reason, when I'm angry or pissed off, it's destructive power is immense. But when I'm in a happy mood or serene, I noticed the RTR working to terrifying effect. And I kinda feel like the reason why is because it's in a way saying that everything that the Jews, Greys, Reptilians have done, not only amount to nothing, but you remain unbothered and unshakeable to not only whatever they try to throw at you, but your own power is stable, powerful and consistent. It sounds counterintuitive doing RTRs in a happier and tranquil state of mind but from personal experience, it has done wonders.

The word is "Siege".
Zw

anBn

RavenSky666 said:
So I know this will sound a little strange but here it goes, I was decorating for the holidays and I came upon a tangled jingle bell garland. After struggling with it for a good time I started to become frustrated. I at first wanted to break it in half I was so angry but instead I started to quickly jumble it up. Even by just jumbling it up, It actually nearly worked at untangling it.. but I realized I was doing it in anger with destructive energy, but letting my anger control my actions, rather than using my energy in a productive way. I felt that destructive energy, and I recalled back to where it says "we have the power to destroy and create in our hands". I realized if I had used the same energy with a level head I could have untangled it without the added stress. Then I realized what the power of destruction meant. We can destroy that which is messed up so that we can rebuild a better future but we have to do it right!

With a level head and not allowing our emotions to hinder our energies. Then I realized what I was doing wrong with the Rtrs. Instead of focusing only on the anger, I should have been focusing on the feeling of the energy of destruction that I remembered feeling. If I had used my anger as fuel, and then Focused on the energy of destroying the enemy, while reading the RTR rather than only focusing on the anger I felt and letting those emotions distract me, it would be much more effective. Correct me if I'm wrong about how I received this information, but I feel like it was a lesson for me from the Gods. One that I wanted to share! I hope it will help you guys too!

Satanic brotherhood, good night.

I also recently had an experience similar to yours, But in my case, it was during a war schedule, the penultimate one before this one when making this information came to me as an intuition during the final RTR, in the same way then I believe it is teachings of the gods, because since then I have been in doubt whether it was right or I was confusing it, but now you come and tell us the same thing, but different situations...

Hail Satan!!!

RavenSky666 said:

Great lesson!
How we are all growing!

"Create with all your being
Destroy with all your being".
We were talking about it here Comrade!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65274&sid=970785f2fbe701e25142f72bbbd84976

RTR = Reverse Torah Ritual
We are reversing the curses the jews have spit upon us. Reversing their vibrational output into our planet. Reversing their power words.

This goes much deeper, I'm no scientist but, sound travels as waves. Light, is electromagnetic waves. We tune our chakras to a specific light frequency, with the use of sounds, vibrations. The enemy has intentionally used sound vibrations to bind our soul, we are reversing these vibrations from our soul.

Fire, heat, is an increasing in the vibrations within matter, when nearby objects are subject to this rising of vibrations, their own vibrational frequency rises, this causes a human perception of heat being passed to another object, possibly creating more fire. The sun, is a mass of intensely vibrating atoms, eating up everything it touches, but look what it creates, light, energy, sound, heat, electricity, magnetism..

Destruction. But also, Creation, one in the same.

We are supernatural beings, in that we can perceive, understand and control these elements of nature. Within the bounds of the laws determined by Nature.

Satan means Truth, he gives us a path to understand, and control, the elements of the universe that are hidden to our physical human perception. The spiritual, though, is still just the works of Nature, and still bound by the same laws.

Read carefully EVERYTHING Maxine has posted in The Power Meditations.

Kevin Hernandez said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Me personally, when I do RTRs, I seem to be able to feel the effects more when I'm in a happier mood. For some reason, when I'm angry or pissed off, it's destructive power is immense. But when I'm in a happy mood or serene, I noticed the RTR working to terrifying effect. And I kinda feel like the reason why is because it's in a way saying that everything that the Jews, Greys, Reptilians have done, not only amount to nothing, but you remain unbothered and unshakeable to not only whatever they try to throw at you, but your own power is stable, powerful and consistent. It sounds counterintuitive doing RTRs in a happier and tranquil state of mind but from personal experience, it has done wonders.

But look what a coincidence, even I when I'm in a good mood I do, not only the rtr, but everything that is worth to me I do it better ... in short, when I'm in a good :D

yes, I agree and can relate to it. However it is stress that usually provokes anger, anger is like the first most rapid reaction. Key is to avoid useless stress. My thought pattern is more or less: "There's the enemy attempting to fk the world up. No need to become insane over it, I'll erase them letter by letter...literary.."

Darkspirit said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
VoiceofEnki said:

But look what a coincidence, even I when I'm in a good mood I do, not only the rtr, but everything that is worth to me I do it better ... in short, when I'm in a good :D

I don't know if you read the article about the power of thoughts and how it crystallizes water, and positive emotions and words create beautiful microscopic geometric patterns to frozen water. And also, the power of life and creation has much more force than destruction. For example, the amount of PSI that a seed grows into a tree, amongst other things such as branches breaking through soil, water fighting against gravity to reach to the leaves on high places of trees, and photosynthesis, the force needed is much more than something like a hydrogen bomb. So with this in mind, RTRs to me seem to work best in a similar fashion, and the science behind it is there. I've seen warriors when their mind is tranquil and relaxed do they be able to dodge attacks, body flows smoothly in combat and reflexes and coordination be on point, and able to put consistent and steady pressure with training their mind to not let their enemies trigger them. And it seems to be the case with RTRs as well.

RavenSky666 said:

I learned this as well overtime. Focusing more on the destruction of the energy and power of the letters and watching it crumble with visualization while still feeling the hate but not having it as the only thing you focus on

💯% whenever I'm shitty I do the rtrs. I find it works best if I'm pissed off Lol whenever I feel angry I channel the energy to destroying the letters/tetagrammaton and imagine all the Jews that I know (sis in law) and all the government pricks being demolished.
Great reminder though! 😁

Kevin Hernandez said:
Darkspirit said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

I don't know if you read the article about the power of thoughts and how it crystallizes water, and positive emotions and words create beautiful microscopic geometric patterns to frozen water. And also, the power of life and creation has much more force than destruction. For example, the amount of PSI that a seed grows into a tree, amongst other things such as branches breaking through soil, water fighting against gravity to reach to the leaves on high places of trees, and photosynthesis, the force needed is much more than something like a hydrogen bomb. So with this in mind, RTRs to me seem to work best in a similar fashion, and the science behind it is there. I've seen warriors when their mind is tranquil and relaxed do they be able to dodge attacks, body flows smoothly in combat and reflexes and coordination be on point, and able to put consistent and steady pressure with training their mind to not let their enemies trigger them. And it seems to be the case with RTRs as well.

Thanks for the information I did not know the article, but I know that I will not give up until I see that the enemy falls to the ground from our attacks

This reminds me of Shiva's serene expression while representing destruction and reconstruction.

quadro-mdf-decorativo-deuses-hinduismo-deus-shiva-30x40cm-destruicao.jpg

Hello my dear companions. Love the timing of this post as last rtr i made i actually followed my instinct or per se guidance.
And found myself sitting in resting meditative position and found out that visualizing the letter being burnt by blue flames coming out of my rounded fingers helped me quite a lot, gave a complete new feeling to my rtr. Also when vibrating the letters to complement the burning vusualization i had the natural feel of pronouncing the words with the sound a burning object would make. Im aware i explained myself quite badly :D but this gave me a way better result i think, extremly satisfying feeling and i think it also massively helps focusing intent without wavering

RavenSky666 said:

Sedative medicine? :ugeek: ;)

Nice post, today actually I experienced this. Before seeing your post I was doing revenge ritual for one person and this time it was very similar to what you wrote here… I focused on all my being with strong intention to send energies to that person, and my energies started to rise very fast, in about 5 seconds I was just bursting with energy and it was like the energy is waiting for a command, I was like fueled with it for working and then I did second part, but after I fueled I just let my emotions go with it by keeping strong attention, if you manage to keep attention trough thoughts and emotions it can be nice boost for your working, cuz then you can pick what is necessary for you to make your working more calculated.

Here it from the horse's mouth at @2:17:00 and @2:25:00

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jTog0C2X0cPh/

Our ancestral Gods are our guardians. The jews have always sought to destroy their knowledge and worship so that their egregore can live and rule. They want to wipe all of us out.

I'm grateful more than ever that we have knowledge, communities, and tools like the RTR to combat them.

Awe fuck yeah!!! 😃🔥🔥🔥 It's both a attention release,
and immediate Healing! To look into your energy
levels. Being an artist🍷🌺 creating and destroying. And seeing what you can do? with your powers and your mind. Mentally and physically. And beyond!!🙏🐍 :lol: I love it!!!

Very Plutonian attitude! Thanks for revamping this idea.
I have been repeatedly addressed to direct rage into the RTRs to boost them; I also found repressed rage (even dated years in the past) is a huge source of destructive energies when properly directed.

I am very grateful to see others here have either gone through something similar, or been able to relate, and find this lesson I was given helpful!
May we all continue to grow and learn from the Gods and their wisdom! Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back