Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to make mind stronger?

Player7

Hi all, I had a conversation with Father. He told me for the things I'm gonna do I need to become stronger in my mind and more resistant to enemy influences in my mental, spiritual and physical state. What I mean is, I'm planning to go to University and he told me I will be attacked heavily that will prevent me from studying properly. And come to think of it this happened to me before too. I enrolled on a course for around 3k, couldn't study because of the attacks, had to re-enrol for around 3k again and couldn't study again. I think this will be my main problem in the future. I really want to advance myself with knowledge but this has been happening to me since 2018. I got lucky and was able to study the JoS alright but when it comes to Earthly things I struggle extremely. Please advise me on what to do other than just void meditation, AOP, AC, banishing because I already know this. Perhaps a working with runes or a mental exercise I could do? I don't mean to ask for too much from the forums but I'm in a pinch rn. I really want to become more productive, educative and make the earth a better place, but if I don't go to study I won't be able to do what I need to do. Please help me.

Thank you! May Father bless you all SS for your efforts.

Hail Father Satan Lucifer!
Hail Baalzebub!
Hail Ishtar!
Hail Shamash!

Hail Hitler!

When it comes to attacks, the things you mentioned are what you need to do. During the day, just clean yourself more often and protect yourself more often. Be especially aware of when your energies drop, because that's prime time for the enemy to attack. That's why there's suggestions like 5 times a day and the like.

Dawn, noon, dusk, before bed. Also, either mid-afternoon or mid-evening, depending on how early the sun sets where you live. Mid-morning is also often a good extra option in summer, because days are longer and there is too much spacing between dawn and noon.

If you are unlucky enough to work night shifts (very unhealthy for human beings), then you need to change it accordingly. Dusk, midnight, dawn and sleep time become the main 4 points. And any major midpoint between them. This means your energies need to be high throughout the whole day, and these times provide a schedule of power moments during the day (or night) when you can raise your energies again.

Another alternative, which is more profitable for those who are more adept at sensing their own energies, is to pay attention to when your energies start waning so that you can raise them again.

If you are one of those who have an unhealthy lifestyle that leads you to be asleep at dawn and awake past 10pm and you do not have any major work commitment that prevents you from fixing your sleep patterns, do try to adjust them. Sleep is very important, and it's best to sleep at proper hours following the cycle of nature whenever possible. Whenever possible means that you only let major commitments like work get in the way of that, certainly not leisure commitments that you can move to the early morning instead (or at some other time during the day). Same for spirituality. It's better to wake up at an appropriate time and do them early, then decrease the quality of your sleep and do them late at night.

Sleep belongs to the physical side of making your mind stronger. It's not just about the quantity of sleep, but also about the quality of it. There are several other things that can be done to improve the quality of your sleep, which you can find through the search function as I (and other people) talked about them a few times in the past. Sleep is also important in consolidating memories, which doesn't happen when one is sleep-deprived.

What you eat and drink is also a factor in the strength of your mind. A balanced, healthy diet is key for this. If you want to treat yourself sometimes, by all means do it consciously and let it be a treat, not a daily habit. There are so-called brain foods that will improve your cognitive function. Examples of them are walnuts, salmon, dark green vegetables... I believe Academic Scholar has a link in her signature about a book I suggested which is called Limitless (by Jim Qwik). It covers how to learn faster by developing your mental skills, and there is a chapter about brain food as well. Be mindful that sodas, being unhealthy, also fall under the treat section, not the daily consumption section if you are striving to be at your best. Same goes for alcohol, which is another poison.

Smoking and various other recreational drugs like ultra-processed sugars, excessive/daily consumption of caffeine, the aforementioned alcohol and others, also weaken your mind. Consider removing the most dangerous items in these categories, and limiting the rest to treats. I mentioned caffeine because, while the immediate effect is good, the long-term effect of OVER-consumption is not good at all. "Suitable" values are one cup (not one mug) every few days, as this is a medicinal plant product, instead of being under the nutrition category.

Physical activity. It necessary to get physical energy flowing as well, not just spiritual and mental energy. These needs to be done daily. How intense or how light you need to go varies by individual. There is no one-size-fits-all or optimal ranges that apply to everyone, unlike like most 2-digit IQ morons in the fitness industry would have you believe by selling you cookie-cutter programmes and whatnot. What's certain at this point is that there are supposed to be minimum levels for human beings, which are above what the current enemy poisoncare industry suggests but yet to be quantified or made public because of enemy controls in place in the scientific community.

Leisure time / breaks. Your mind needs to recover, so one needs to find a balance between the neurotic over-studying of some people and the lazy late-minute cramming of the majority of students. Neither extreme is good for you. Studying daily, little by little, with a non-psychotic rhythm is what yields the best results.

You don't need an extra working. You just need to take good care of yourself on all levels. Studying needs to be incorporate in your lifestyle, and become part of your routine. If you don't feel like studying, you need to force yourself to. Open your book or whatever resource you need to study, set a timer for 25 minutes and study for that duration. Then take a 5 minutes break and repeat. This is just a starting guideline. Over time, you will learn the right rhythm for yourself. Please, read the book suggested, as it will be helpful in several ways. Way helpful than a 'study/academic skills' course at most universities, colleges and schools.

In addition to Stormblood's advice, use Yellow energy before studying. It will help focus your mind and cut down distractions.

This post I wrote will have some more info: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=254126

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back