Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ORIGIN OF ALL RACES?

CaspianTheDreamer

So i have heard a lot about how archeologists "found out" that all human races come from the African race, as if it is a mother race. I was wondering if this is true or just another bullshit trick pulled off by the jews. If you have access to any authentic info or article that can prove or deny this theory i will be thankful. Hail satan.

No, every race is not from Africa. They had primitive forms in their continents. Blacks' ancestors had evolved in Africa before Satan, Whites and Asians also had evolved in their own continents. Father Satan just made them evolve for better. Before him, we had been already living separetely, but just in primitive way with no spiritual knowledge and technology.

Here

'Out of Africa" Theory Debunked

In the future you should learn to search for things on your own, that way if you're curious on something you won't be forced to wait for others to tell you.

Here is an amazing guide for the forums which will teach you exactly what you need to know about navigating, using, and searching the forums.

Forum Guide for New Members

This way if you're curious about something you can find it yourself or in the case someone else needs something, you could help them find and tell them about the "forum guide" thread just like I'm doing for you!

Also, if you're curious on how to do the url with a custom name it's like this!

[ url = linkhere ] namehere [/url]

Artisan said:
Here

In the future you should learn to search for things on your own, that way if you're curious on something you won't be forced to wait for others to tell you.

Here is an amazing guide for the forums which will teach you exactly what you need to know about navigating, using, and searching the forums.

This way if you're curious about something you can find it yourself or in the case someone else needs something, you could help them find and tell them about the "forum guide" thread just like I'm doing for you!

the namehere [ /url] is without spaces like it shows in the thread I mentioned in this image at the bottom

Bright Truth said:
No, every race is not from Africa. They had primitive forms in their continents. Blacks' ancestors had evolved in Africa before Satan, Whites and Asians also had evolved in their own continents. Father Satan just made them evolve for better. Before him, we had been already living separetely, but just in primitive way with no spiritual knowledge and technology.

The only misunderstanding here is that 'before Satan' there was a 'we'. There was no human species before Satan. The human species is a genetic engineering 'miracle' from Father Satan. Hence why we call him 'Father'. Both soul and body were designed by Him.

Stormblood said:
Bright Truth said:

The only misunderstanding here is that 'before Satan' there was a 'we'. There was no human species before Satan. The human species is a genetic engineering 'miracle' from Father Satan. Hence why we call him 'Father'. Both soul and body were designed by Him.

I didn't know that. So we have been made from zero and not evolved from monkeys or other species?

Bright Truth said:
Stormblood said:
Bright Truth said:

I didn't know that. So we have been made from zero and not evolved from monkeys or other species?

From my understanding we were created from genetic engineering and we are very similar to primates as our evolution was from them through genetic engineering. That is why we are human and not nordic.

In the past when I was more advanced, before shacking up with a kike and fucking myself over, I had a theory on the evolution of humanity and such. I mention in the following accounts of mine.

Post 1 from Syntax
Post 2 from Shrouded
Post 3 from Artisan

All of the above, if looked at together, is my "theory" of evolution and such. The posts are spread out over the years on old accounts and such.

My intuition tells me that you will be interested in this, and thus, I quoting you and am sharing it with you, along with some of my old identities(since I posted on those accounts)

Bright Truth said:
Stormblood said:
Bright Truth said:

From what we know, the body was the result of a mix from an existing species, but we are a completely new species. Genes were taken from that species and from the Gods, so we are a completely new species that did not exist before they came here. Our soul was made in the 5th dimension. I don't know if from scratch or through a mix too.

Stormblood said:
Bright Truth said:
Stormblood said:

From what we know, the body was the result of a mix from an existing species, but we are a completely new species. Genes were taken from that species and from the Gods, so we are a completely new species that did not exist before they came here. Our soul was made in the 5th dimension. I don't know if from scratch or through a mix too.

Thanks a lot for information, brother.

Bright Truth said:

The exact origins of the gentile races are not yet known fully. It is ambiguous to an extend.

What I know for certain is that before Satan arrived here on Earth, there were no beings on Earth to be considered human. Though it appears that there existed some proto human species, basically a slightly more advanced ape like species, maybe more than one, maybe only one, that I'm not sure.

Satan lifted this species up to make the first Gentiles, creating a new soul and advancing their biology by millions of years, effectively creating a new species all together (it would have taken a really long time for this proto human species to develop naturally if left to their own devices).

From my understanding, the Black race was the first of the races created actually, and they were the ones created from the original proto human species that the Gods found which is native to Earth.

I do not know the origin of the Asian race and from where they were created. Perhaps the same proto human species was used as the blue print, and they just developed an entirely different advanced species from it, manifesting two of the potential future paths this one race could have taken over time, for the sake of preserving the diversity of life and allow it to flourish in different ways.

It's also possible there is a species similar to the Asian race already under the wing of the Gods before they came to Earth, and gave them the chance to leave their mark on Earth as well.

This is all speculation unfortunately. I still need to advance more to receive full and clear communication on this to clear up any confusion once and for all.

As for the White race, I do not believe we were created from any proto human species on Earth.

I'm certain the White race are literal descendants of the Nordic Gods, not created by them, but children they had here with each other when they lived on Earth.

I'm fairly certain the Earth was considered a sort of colony of the Gods, and thus when they lived here, they also procreated and had children on Earth.

During the war many of the Gods had to retreat from the Earth, with a group of less advanced Nordics unable to follow, or perhaps choosing to stay behind and protect the legacy of our Earth, the heritage of the Gods, and maintain a semblance of that heritage so the world doesn't collapse entirely under the enemy influence that would ramp up and plague the Earth over the next 10 thousand years (back then, we are now nearing the end of that, and also the height of the degeneration of our people).

These Nordics greatly degenerated due to the erosion and entropic influence of the enemy, until we ended up in the appalling state we whites are in today.

Our origins lie directly with Satan and the Gods, and we are direct descendants from them, while the Black and Asian races were created by the Gods.

That is what I understand of it after trying to learn this and asking the Satan to help me understand our origin and the origin of the Gentile races.

As for the reason why the Gods would feel like making different races on a planet they choose to live on, I don't know exactly.

What I do know is that the Gods very much love life and love the creations of the universe, the diversity of life that springs forth in existence.

The Gods would have known the proto human species that manifested here would eventually have had a high likely hood of developing into a full fledged sentient and advanced lifeform, not unlike them, with enough time, but with the corrosive influences of the universe and things like life hating aliens existing, the chances this life would be able to develop to its full potential on its own was small, or perhaps non existent.

The Gods may have created the Black and Asian races here to preserve the natural diversity of life in the universe, and to make sure the proto human race found here would be able to reach its full potential and become a beautiful species that can flourish in this universe along side them.

Their perspective on life is very broad and almost unfathomable.

They likely had no other reason to create the gentile species other than that they wanted to give this life here a real chance at advancing and out of respect for the natural creation that was taking place on the Earth, as it may have reminded them of their own origins and how lucky they may have been to have reached the state of advancement they have now in a universe that is so hostile to life at the present time.

Likely the Gods know about countless species that tried to develop but failed, and with their exceptionally broad perspective on life, they may even sympathize with these failed species, feeling it to be a great loss to the universe as a whole that they couldn't reach and maintain an advanced state of being, thus they seek to give worthwhile life a real chance to grow and develop, to let the creative force of the universe fully express itself, so all manner of creation may flourish and beautify the Galaxy we live in.

Inanna for example has referred to the Earth to me as her Garden. She and the Gods may consider the entire Galaxy a beautiful Garden of life which they wish to watch over and develop.

The planets, stars, and the life on them being the beautiful flowers and animals living harmoniously together in an extraordinary expression of the universal force of creation.

This is not really something people on Earth are in any state to understand, and even to me it's only recently that I really could see so broadly and begin to truly understand what their perspective on life is like, though I do not know how adequate, if at all, my explanation here is, since my understanding about this at present is still very limited.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Bright Truth said:

The exact origins of the gentile races are not yet known fully. It is ambiguous to an extend.

What I know for certain is that before Satan arrived here on Earth, there were no beings on Earth to be considered human. Though it appears that there existed some proto human species, basically a slightly more advanced ape like species, maybe more than one, maybe only one, that I'm not sure.

Satan lifted this species up to make the first Gentiles, creating a new soul and advancing their biology by millions of years, effectively creating a new species all together (it would have taken a really long time for this proto human species to develop naturally if left to their own devices).

From my understanding, the Black race was the first of the races created actually, and they were the ones created from the original proto human species that the Gods found which is native to Earth.

I do not know the origin of the Asian race and from where they were created. Perhaps the same proto human species was used as the blue print, and they just developed an entirely different advanced species from it, manifesting two of the potential future paths this one race could have taken over time, for the sake of preserving the diversity of life and allow it to flourish in different ways.

It's also possible there is a species similar to the Asian race already under the wing of the Gods before they came to Earth, and gave them the chance to leave their mark on Earth as well.

This is all speculation unfortunately. I still need to advance more to receive full and clear communication on this to clear up any confusion once and for all.

As for the White race, I do not believe we were created from any proto human species on Earth.

I'm certain the White race are literal descendants of the Nordic Gods, not created by them, but children they had here with each other when they lived on Earth.

I'm fairly certain the Earth was considered a sort of colony of the Gods, and thus when they lived here, they also procreated and had children on Earth.

During the war many of the Gods had to retreat from the Earth, with a group of less advanced Nordics unable to follow, or perhaps choosing to stay behind and protect the legacy of our Earth, the heritage of the Gods, and maintain a semblance of that heritage so the world doesn't collapse entirely under the enemy influence that would ramp up and plague the Earth over the next 10 thousand years (back then, we are now nearing the end of that, and also the height of the degeneration of our people).

These Nordics greatly degenerated due to the erosion and entropic influence of the enemy, until we ended up in the appalling state we whites are in today.

Our origins lie directly with Satan and the Gods, and we are direct descendants from them, while the Black and Asian races were created by the Gods.

That is what I understand of it after trying to learn this and asking the Satan to help me understand our origin and the origin of the Gentile races.

As for the reason why the Gods would feel like making different races on a planet they choose to live on, I don't know exactly.

What I do know is that the Gods very much love life and love the creations of the universe, the diversity of life that springs forth in existence.

The Gods would have known the proto human species that manifested here would eventually have had a high likely hood of developing into a full fledged sentient and advanced lifeform, not unlike them, with enough time, but with the corrosive influences of the universe and things like life hating aliens existing, the chances this life would be able to develop to its full potential on its own was small, or perhaps non existent.

The Gods may have created the Black and Asian races here to preserve the natural diversity of life in the universe, and to make sure the proto human race found here would be able to reach its full potential and become a beautiful species that can flourish in this universe along side them.

Their perspective on life is very broad and almost unfathomable.

They likely had no other reason to create the gentile species other than that they wanted to give this life here a real chance at advancing and out of respect for the natural creation that was taking place on the Earth, as it may have reminded them of their own origins and how lucky they may have been to have reached the state of advancement they have now in a universe that is so hostile to life at the present time.

Likely the Gods know about countless species that tried to develop but failed, and with their exceptionally broad perspective on life, they may even sympathize with these failed species, feeling it to be a great loss to the universe as a whole that they couldn't reach and maintain an advanced state of being, thus they seek to give worthwhile life a real chance to grow and develop, to let the creative force of the universe fully express itself, so all manner of creation may flourish and beautify the Galaxy we live in.

Inanna for example has referred to the Earth to me as her Garden. She and the Gods may consider the entire Galaxy a beautiful Garden of life which they wish to watch over and develop.

The planets, stars, and the life on them being the beautiful flowers and animals living harmoniously together in an extraordinary expression of the universal force of creation.

This is not really something people on Earth are in any state to understand, and even to me it's only recently that I really could see so broadly and begin to truly understand what their perspective on life is like, though I do not know how adequate, if at all, my explanation here is, since my understanding about this at present is still very limited.

Hail Satan!

I think the same way about we are descendants of Nordics. Our skin colors for my theory, actually represent the things we are prone to. White color as everybody in here know, is the color of balance. Yellow for an example, rules intelligence as Yellow Race (Asians) known for their intelligence. Black is for endurance and so on. One can see here that we've born to be Gods, even our name and color rules balance.

Hail Satan! Hail Our Race!

This has already been answered,no we don't all come from Africa,it's a plot by the reptilian jews to tell us(goyims yous from Africa now be good goyim an do kalergy plan or yous bad goyims)an again most reptiles or useful idiots,also tell people we are from Asia or just say (you all jews goyims) it's obvious it's a lie if they change it every year or so,the reptiles or useful idiots probably wanted commie points or something

Wow this thread blew up. Thank every single one of you for informing me and guiding me. I love all my brothers and sisters. Hail Enki Forever

Artisan said:
Here

Dang i really needed this. Thanks a lot :D

I mentioned this before on a recent thread, a few days before this post at the time of this posting.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65174&p=301057

And to put it simply how far back does the (Human race) go back?

There's various things lingering around like 200ish thousand years ago. To some stating within the time frame somewhere about just under 100,000 years.

For example on the origins of the Pyramid it occurred over a 14,000 year period. 50,000-40,000-36,000 so the 3 main Giza site were done in this 14,000 year period. This has been mentioned in JoS. But the theories race among each other in correctness from this circa of time periods.

Is Humanity far younger than some of the greater theories and if Humanity is of such great age wouldn't that mean the enemy would have struck sooner or be unable to instill so much negativity cause Humanity was further advanced?

It's not so much the origin of the race but rather the creation of said races.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
So i have heard a lot about how archeologists "found out" that all human races come from the African race, as if it is a mother race. I was wondering if this is true or just another bullshit trick pulled off by the jews. If you have access to any authentic info or article that can prove or deny this theory i will be thankful. Hail satan.

Bright Truth said:
There are two articles on JoS about this but unfortunately do not offer indepth information as it's a domain that require extensive research.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tree.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/CREATION.html

There is a popular theory in the related scientfic fields called `the Intervention Theory` that tries to discover exactly this, whether advanced ET beings came to Earth and created humans by genetic engineering. I don't know to what extend are scientists and archeologists allowed to research this because science is mostly funded by governments and jewish rich families so they obviously dictate but I am 100% sure there is a lot of hidden ancient knowledge about the creation of humans by the Gods that jews are secret in their libraries. If Christianity was not a hoax and a tool to control people and destroy their native identity then the church would have no interest in hiding pre-christian writings, It is believed that there are kilometers of underground galleries on multiple levels in Vatican full of ancient writings, objects, scrolls. Imagine this is only a small part left from what the ancient jews destroyed.

Darwinism as far as I read is loosing credibility in the academic fields due to inconsistent evidence and is anyway a theory that has been imposed rather than proved beyond any doubts. I remember I read a few years ago that fake bones have been used to justify some links between humans and primates that would give darwinism more scientific credit.

There was on JoS an article or pdf that I cannot find and it was saying that the Gods created the White race using Cro Magnon primates that they found here, probably these were the most intelligent animals at the time and closest to what the Gods would have thought as `humans`. As far as I know the Asian and Black races were creating without using gamete from the Gods, I know a few books about this matter but I never had the time to read them so I don't know how corrupted they are (therefore read with open mind):
Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pie
Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race by Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson
Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock
Technology of the Gods: The Incredible Sciences of the Ancients by David Hatcher Childress

If you live in US you can find all these books on Amazon, both in paper format and eBook.
I do believe the Intervention Theory will become the most widely accepted theory as the jews will loose the money and power to impose to us their own inventions. As they invented Christianity and Islam in the religious field, they also invented Big Bang and Darwinism in scientific fields. Darwinism might be true in the sense that species and races are permanently adapting and evolving but it completely excludes any outside intervention from the Gods and consider the human utterly superior intelligence as a natural evolution, something which doesn't require a lot of research to be questionned or debunked.

VoiceofEnki said:

There is an interesting theory saying that we humans are the fourth or fifth civilization on earth. Previous civilizations would have been destroyed in wars or global catastrophes or they still exists in places that we either don't know about, either are unaccesible to us (inside the Earth for example). Some of the evidence consists of metal and other objects objects that would be way older than humanity, perhaps hundreds of thousands of years old while humanity is believed to be 10-20 thousands years old, which is the time that we think the Gods came on Earth and created us. As far as I remember is has been said that the Golden Age of humanity was around 12.000 years ago. It worth being researched, maybe there have been other advanced civilizations here before the Gods came. It is believed that Earth is 4.5 billion years old so I think is possible.

The Alchemist7 said:

We know the Pyramids were build some 40.000 years ago, around the time Inanna and Utu were born.

Human civilization existed for quite a long time on Earth. Whatever existed before, is unknown and no theory is ever going to be proven.

Only when one gains perfectly astral omniscience through being able to connect to the so called akashic record, could you come to understand exactly everything that has went around on the Earth.

All that matters to us however, is how our origins relate to the Gods. Whatever existed here before that, is irrelevant to us, and of no importance.

Satan and the Gods would know everything there is to know about the history of our Earth as well, so you can learn things from the Gods when advanced enough.

I learned from them directly what I could come to know and shared. However, not everything I know may be entirely correct.

More will be understood in time, and shared here officially after it is sufficiently verified by advanced SS, and deemed necessary to be known.

For now, none of those theories are very important to focus on, as not only are they riddled with speculations that cannot be verified, they are made by people who do not know our Gods and who lack any semblance of spiritual wisdom/understanding.

The material factors alone can never sufficiently explain these things. Deeper insight is required.

When you think of those things, ask yourself the question what it matters to us if a few hundred thousand, or million years ago some other random people existed on Earth?

What does one gain out of knowing this?

Since they are unrelated to us, neither by blood nor from our origins, if they even existed at all, it's really not very important. Perhaps one could say it's very cool or something, and then move on to more important matters.

There's little to no point trying to research this now, when no one even knows the exact timeline of events from the past few thousand years (such as the timeline of Sumer, how they lived, how advanced their technology actually was, etc).

History will first have to be pieced back together to the moment of our origins, so people can make sense of it, before there is any point to look deeper at the past that has nothing to do with us.

And as I said, one can learn all of this from the Gods, or through their spiritual advancement by connecting to the akashic record.

I mostly ignore any kind of theories on this by other people, no matter how compelling, because they are all meaningless in the end when the key to absolute truth is right in front of our eyes.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Maybe this thread is no good, but I have been updating it since starting it.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=14957#p14957
nBc2s2f.jpg

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Artisan said:
Here

SHIT. For some reason the link didn't go through properly. Here you go.

"Out of Africa" Theory Debunked

Although you probably already searched for it lmao.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR STUDIES! :lol:

VoiceofEnki said:
When you think of those things, ask yourself the question what it matters to us if a few hundred thousand, or million years ago some other random people existed on Earth?

What does one gain out of knowing this?

Since they are unrelated to us, neither by blood nor from our origins, if they even existed at all, it's really not very important. Perhaps one could say it's very cool or something, and then move on to more important matters.

Actually it makes perfect sense in knowing this stuff.

It delves into two things:

1. People who wish to know for the sake of knowing(guilty of that myself, for example knowing about Dr. Ferdinand Jordansky; Czechoslovakian minister of economics who first proposed to Hitler splitting Czech Republic and Slovak Republic, Hitler said after the war but it took another 50 or so years before they decided to split up nearing the mid-1990s after the collapse of the Soviet Union). Why do I know about this and why do I care I don't know simply know for the sake of knowing maybe me being Cancer as one member put it the Sign of Cognition. I care about simply for historical factorization, maybe mental masturbation or simply just know it for the sake of knowing like the Doctor from Outlaw Star. He entered the Dues Ex Machina spent a bit inside came out and was like "I know everything". Some people such as myself simply wish to know for the sake of knowing. Maybe to use it in conversation or scare the shit out of normies and especially more so NPCs on true history. It be akin to using information as a weapon to scare the shit out of people to make them humble by reminding them how much of a worthless spec of shit they are in comparison to reality and the Universe around them. Akin to George Lincoln Rockwell: compared to that we Nazis are Humble. In regards to comparing ourselves to Mother Nature and the Universe.

I'll readily admit it gets annoying not having anyone to speak about such stuff but the fact is I care simply to have the information and know for the sake of knowing. Just simply know for no other reason maybe even some sort of irrational to rational aspect. In the very irrationality of wanting to know I rationally understand and comprehend. Maybe even astrological aspects of simply knowing for the sake of knowing.

2. I like to call it the Eight of History similar to the 88 of reality(As above, so below; as within, as without in regards to the micro/macro cosmic i.e. internal and external Universe). Think of the 8s as being a quad symbol as the quad symbological asepcts there is an 8 extending in front of you and behind i.e. within/without aspect micro/macro and an 8 above and below you the bubbles of the 8. The As above, So below.

The FN-P90 machine gun expresses this well the grip is shaped like an 8. So in essence since history can be both a spiral and a 8 returning to and fro back and forth. The sheer fact is we can derive a lot of data and understanding.

Say there was a small outpost some 7 billion years ago and they left the planet. Then we can scour the historical records through the akashic echo(akashic library sounds like some new agey bullshit). The echo shows an advanced maybe extinct civilization held the Earth as some sort of early warning station. We can now get their stuff and reverse engineer the history along with their technology.

For example the enemy hunts down 3 things. Data, Genetic Data, and Technology. The Gods do the same but instead of borging stuff they embellish a huge development and upgun them some millions, tens of millions, if not outright hundreds of millions of years.

Despite expressing their non-Nordic DNA i.e. the God template i.e. a part of their DNA that is not unique only to the Nordics i.e. inbreeding non-sense. They place this "junk DNA" as scientists on Earth call it to engrave the Godly genetic properties. On top of that the DNA is also augmented with newer DNA and if the species or race has anything unique maybe the Gods extract, isolate, evolve to a great degree and augment their DNA and other DNA upon careful examination using highly advanced technologies and then incorporate new meditations and spiritual powers siddhis or special genetic properties so the entire civilization can activate these new DNA modules in their Civilization including the extra-terrestrial race they upgunned. Sorta like open-sourcing the genetic properties and so new meditations and new properties are discovered new powers or newer ways to use a power.

The sheer fact is the next thing the Gods look for is Data banks I'm sure when Lucifuge Rofocal and company left their borged kosher supervised planet they took an index of their data banks and acclimated to the data bank registry of the Nordic Orion Empire. New technologies or new ways of using technology or simply the extra-terrestrial race uses technology or builds at some point technology in an odd but interesting way for the Gods and thus they study it and acclimate it to themselves. Maybe a new weapon or a new spiritual technology that procures different effects. For example BMW Bavarian Motor Werks or the BMW vehicles are unique to the Earth and Humanity. So in essence the Gods will upgun and will technologically improve BMW cause it's a unique vehicle on Earth that is popular and belongs to a Racial-Nation and thus there can be unique properties since BMW is exclusively on Earth even if infinite and Eternal Universe might at some point in time produce a civilization with a vehicle similar to BMW and even more rare a company making BMW with BMW vehicles and another possibility there is a company called BMW exact name Bavarian Motor Werks but produces some engine or some motion technology in some civilization at some extreme beyond the Gods civilization in some obscure part of the Universe.

I assume the laws of attraction and laws of spirituality and synchronicites and whatnot there must be at least one other place where Human and Orion stuff are being produced in some other part. Maybe even go so far as the doppleganger copy cat property whereby in the eternal, infinite, and unlimitedness of the Universe there is another similarity or oddities that make people go WTF that's eerie how close they are in our likeness.

If the Universe produces Unique one off stuff then we can state the laws of the Universe is no matter what there is only one and one unique. Might even be the whole notion of diversity the Gods promote. There is only one so make it count and don't ruin your civilization.

The sheer fact is the Gods are still evolving they might be millions of years advanced like Hp.Cobra said but they aren't millions of years old maybe they have a few Ancient Gods older than Satan. He might be the master of magick for his civilization and extraordinarily powerful but I'm sure there is some who are older maybe even delving into evolution maybe deep diving the Universe.

I recall an article on a blog site that stated the next stage of Human evolution is being a basically Starcraft Zerg overlord with a massive brain. We'd have some hand like protusions but mostly use psychic development to hunt around and eat from trees. They stated we'd go into a technologicalless society and basically return to being some sort of animal with intelligence. It's akin to de-evolution much like the show Aeon Flux that was put prominently on MTV at about 2002-2003 right around the time of Nip/Tuck eventually about a year or two after this 1990s anime was put up Charlize Theron stared in the film for live action version.

Well funny enough towards one of the final episodes of Aeon Flux there is an issue where the main character and the guy that is kinda like a Lex Luthor of the show in comparison to the things Lex Luthor does in Superman. Well funny enough he researches some time travel devices travels not just to the future but it evolves him slightly. After a few incidents the main character kills or injures badly a person and every human freaks out. Cause they evolved out of digestive tract they have a hollow center. Unfortunately Aeon Flux lady kills a Human that evolved and had his hips connected. Apparently the Humans that are normal evolved have no central hip nor digestive system. But the main antagonist bred with these entities or did genetic manipulation and evolved them to return to being Human and she killed a innocent person when she realized he was innocent and in fact the Lex Luthor of his show was actually the good guy and was helping she freaked out apparently.

I think eventually the episode delved into she returning him to his time and she returning to their time and returning to the show how normal when she apparently dies every few episodes. Aeon Flux is kinda like South Park when they killed kenny apparently she dies a few times and they rehash the show. It's no surprise it became a cult following show but at the same time a short lived show as the show is difficult to write for even some episodes are kinda despondent and depressing. It's akin to some music that when you listen or read the lyrics it's a sad, sack of shit song that is meant to compound the negativity. Kinda like some people who are in a bad mood or feel sad and depressed and listen to Marilyn Manson especially the older stuff and it just pushes them over the edge.

The sheer fact is what I'm saying is just theoretical Sci-Fi or more specifically since Sci-Fi can be very bad either hyper technology negative society like Blade Runner or unscientific society like Dune they pushed science so much they crushed it to return to normalcy and make Humanity actually be Human. Science-Fantasy or Sci-Fan is the normalcy Humans are supposed to follow.

But too much fantasy delves into unevolution i.e. like a MMORPG or RPG or like Final Fantasy they can never evolve too far only with FF7-8 and 10 and one or two other do they even delve into scientific-occult mixing fantasy with science.

The sheer fact is everything I said can easily be said as bullshit and and the property of a person who uses their mind in a simple way. It's not wrong or 100% malefic what I'm doing but it's a very negative thing to some people as I'm sure not everyone is interesting in Sci-Fiying/Sci-Fanting reality.

I guess because I live in theoreticals and just exist for the sake of existing I guess I come up with this stuff just to satisfy my boredom and my utter lack of life that I have.

Sheer fact is if people wish to sling shit at me for terraforming Satanism into a sci-fi-sci-fan club feel free to throw shit at me.

But in the end since even when wrong I'm still right. Then sheer fact is this is how reality is moving to. Either evolution or deevolution; life or death. Basically....

VoiceofEnki said:
You think is not important because you, like most of us here, see these sort of things from `above`, because we have a broader perspective over the world and knowing such information won't have a big impact on us. But imagine if such a teory is proven beyond any doubt and spread all over the world by all information means like covid was spread (obviously with facts and not brainwashing and fear-mongering), it will collapse a lot of religious and scientific systems that billions of people believe in at this moment, such `knowledge` can lead to social chaos is spread accordingly. You speak from the perspective of a Spiritual Satanist who cannot do big deal with this information, but I was speaking from the perspective of outside people who are not as awake and aware of things as we are (or as we claim to be), such discovery can change people's life completely because it will automatically question and deny all jewish theories about our origins and a lot of systems and even countries can collapse. I was speaking from the perspective of human science that is still extremely early in development and accepts theories that are either wrong, either inconsistent or based on fake evidence. The science needs to research this as general knowledge, not us.

Obviously if Spiritual Satanism was a major religion in the world, we wouldn't need to prove previous civilizations (if they existed) in order to change belief systems, we have far better ways and information and it would be way easier to us to for example use spiritual means for this, which we are doing already. But for the present day science and religious who teach that humans either evolved from monkeys or were created from dirt by a jewish deity appeared out of nowhere, to billions of people who strongly believe such nonsense, such an information can have a powerful impact if propagated massively all over the world. Other similar `theories` or knowledge than can have a similar impact are proven or known within closed circles but kept away from most people from reasons described above.

Gear88 said:

So how much did you gain from writing all of this, except waste some 30+ minutes of your time?

This post exactly proves my point.

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

The Alchemist7 said:
You think is not important because you, like most of us here, see these sort of things from `above`, because we have a broader perspective over the world and knowing such information won't have a big impact on us. But imagine if such a teory is proven beyond any doubt and spread all over the world by all information means like covid was spread (obviously with facts and not brainwashing and fear-mongering), it will collapse a lot of religious and scientific systems that billions of people believe in at this moment, such `knowledge` can lead to social chaos is spread accordingly. You speak from the perspective of a Spiritual Satanist who cannot do big deal with this information, but I was speaking from the perspective of outside people who are not as awake and aware of things as we are (or as we claim to be), such discovery can change people's life completely because it will automatically question and deny all jewish theories about our origins and a lot of systems and even countries can collapse. I was speaking from the perspective of human science that is still extremely early in development and accepts theories that are either wrong, either inconsistent or based on fake evidence. The science needs to research this as general knowledge, not us.

Obviously if Spiritual Satanism was a major religion in the world, we wouldn't need to prove previous civilizations (if they existed) in order to change belief systems, we have far better ways and information and it would be way easier to us to for example use spiritual means for this, which we are doing already. But for the present day science and religious who teach that humans either evolved from monkeys or were created from dirt by a jewish deity appeared out of nowhere, to billions of people who strongly believe such nonsense, such an information can have a powerful impact if propagated massively all over the world. Other similar `theories` or knowledge than can have a similar impact are proven or known within closed circles but kept away from most people from reasons described above.

This is a good point, there might be merit to it when looking from this perspective.

However, one still has to ask, why try to prove past civilizations, when instead proving that the pyramids which exist today are 40.000 years old and were build with advanced lost technology that according to the mainstream understanding of history couldn't have existed at that time, would have exactly the same result?

Or proof that the Gods (advanced extra terrestrials), had a hand in the creation of the gentile species and that whites are descendent from them literally.

This too would destroy entirely the lies and entire paradigm that all false religions of the enemy are based on, and has a lot more relevance to our present day than the existence of ancient civilizations before the time of the Gods, which is harder to prove as well.

If the former cannot even be proven at this time because of the enemy having such control over the information that goes around on our Earth, how would the latter ever be proven today?

What I meant is, there are better places to put ones efforts and energy, than things like this which have little relevance to the present situation at hand.

Another example, proving the existence of advanced aliens beyond any doubt, serves the same purpose and would shatter the world views of 99% of the people on Earth, and force them all to reevaluate their existence, their works views and everything they have ever been told about history, religion, life, etc.

This is far easier to do as well, since these disgusting greys and even some reptilians are actually physically present on Earth as we speak.

Dragging them out from wherever they are hiding isn't easy, but all it would take would be to drag one of these filthy things in front of the public eye and broadcast it world wide to basically force an entire 180 in everyone's thinking (though many people would still deny it because it would be too shocking, such as they'd say it's a deep fake, or some sort of hologram, etc).

The more solid the evidence, and the more relevant it is to the present lives of the masses, the heavier the impact of it would be and the easier it would be to convince the sedated mass mind that indeed, almost everything they've been told is false in it's entirety.

I guarantee you, no body is going to care if it's proven beyond any doubt that there was an ancient civilization before us say 200.000 years ago.

Only some small group of people would go nuts over it, while the rest of people literally wouldn't give a damn because it's too outlandish for them to really understand or value in any way whatsoever.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Gear88 said:

So how much did you gain from writing all of this, except waste some 30+ minutes of your time?

This post exactly proves my point.

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

Oh it's fine I gained nothing. Oh and it took about that long. Good guess you seem to have a keen eye on how long it takes or guesstimate.

Sheer fact is nothing, not at all, if someone likes it such as yourself fine if not fine. I just put information for the sake of putting information serves no purpose. It's okay I don't mind wasting my time. I'm cool with it just putting a perspective on things. Luckily you read it most people don't read my stuff which is fine not like I type anything proper or do anything well just mass information kinda shotgun approach or vomit information.

VoiceofEnki said:
The Alchemist7 said:

This is a good point, there might be merit to it when looking from this perspective.

However, one still has to ask, why try to prove past civilizations, when instead proving that the pyramids which exist today are 40.000 years old and were build with advanced lost technology that according to the mainstream understanding of history couldn't have existed at that time, would have exactly the same result?

Or proof that the Gods (advanced extra terrestrials), had a hand in the creation of the gentile species and that whites are descendent from them literally.

This too would destroy entirely the lies and entire paradigm that all false religions of the enemy are based on, and has a lot more relevance to our present day than the existence of ancient civilizations before the time of the Gods, which is harder to prove as well.

If the former cannot even be proven at this time because of the enemy having such control over the information that goes around on our Earth, how would the latter ever be proven today?

What I meant is, there are better places to put ones efforts and energy, than things like this which have little relevance to the present situation at hand.

Another example, proving the existence of advanced aliens beyond any doubt, serves the same purpose and would shatter the world views of 99% of the people on Earth, and force them all to reevaluate their existence, their works views and everything they have ever been told about history, religion, life, etc.

This is far easier to do as well, since these disgusting greys and even some reptilians are actually physically present on Earth as we speak.

Dragging them out from wherever they are hiding isn't easy, but all it would take would be to drag one of these filthy things in front of the public eye and broadcast it world wide to basically force an entire 180 in everyone's thinking (though many people would still deny it because it would be too shocking, such as they'd say it's a deep fake, or some sort of hologram, etc).

The more solid the evidence, and the more relevant it is to the present lives of the masses, the heavier the impact of it would be and the easier it would be to convince the sedated mass mind that indeed, almost everything they've been told is false in it's entirety.

I guarantee you, no body is going to care if it's proven beyond any doubt that there was an ancient civilization before us say 200.000 years ago.

Only some small group of people would go nuts over it, while the rest of people literally wouldn't give a damn because it's too outlandish for them to really understand or value in any way whatsoever.

Hail Satan!

Since you quoted me and both are replying to each other. Your right no one is gonna care but there are people like me and my friend who do care.

For example he has in his house a college/University level book that he read. Took him two years to read through it every few moments he would pause go online type what that word or sentence means. Basically IF my friend was a professional historiographer he would have used the book as a reference and would have mass information on it. The book was about the History of Invertebrates basically the history on how microbial life evolved into spinal backed creatures i.e. many animal species that posses a spinal cord or a central nervous bundle that is either exo/eso skeleton(internal/external) or simply have a bunching of the nerves protected by certain harder fluids(like cartilage) and certain types of psuedo-bone like material.

My friend is not a college or University person nor in any field related to this.

Why did he do it cause he's got nothing better to do. There are many people that only care for the sake of caring. They wish to know. It might be some sort of positive anti-messianic property.

Like a computer program IF person is not religious or broke away from religion. Then funny enough they are in essence trying to save themselves. IF that is what we want teach a man to fish memetics.

Then why are you so against people knowing obscure stuff. There's plenty of retards and even professional retards that spend their life studying stuff like this. Reminds me of a trending on youtube a few years ago when Joe Rogan(I know, I know) brought over a horticulturist and he explained how mushrooms reproduce using their spores and cilia and various components on basically how mushrooms reproduce. Rogan was like WTF the entire time.

Is that not pointless? WTF does it matter if how the mushroom reproduces we just want to grow it for food or protecting nature and promoting growth of a species. Some mushroom circles and expansion sites can last anywhere from 20 to 200 years with some species of mushrooms continually existing for several centuries.

It reminds me of the computer industry IF building this digital electronics product. The questions that pop up is HOW is it manufactured?, the history of it's manufacture?, how in the past they created electronic digital/analog products?, how they constructed the machines that construct electronics?, how do those machines work?, and finally IF a product is built such as a laptop how the hell do people know pressing the letter X or Y or Z or A prints the character on the hyperboard the letter or letters XYZA?

In other words the entire point of diving into this stuff is to reverse engineer and augment our civilization. For example the first copy-paste stuff was manual labor using a printing press or typewriter. Well funny enough it evolved into printing presses both manual and automated. So then how the hell did people in the late 1700s-1800s-up to recent times just a few decades ago know how to manufacture a printing press machine that fills a room to manufacture newspapers. How did the machines know what to print, what to print as a picture and text?

If we have a printing rolling block machine how the hell did it do what it did. And from that how did they know how to upscale and manufacture not just the machine but how the hell did they know how what and how to calculate the power the wattage, amps, ac/dc to procure this machines livelihood and work?

Same story history repeats itself. Humans don't know much about themselves nor their environment we know more about outer space than our oceans.

If someone tries to reverse engineer a human it has to be a being of higher power. HP.Shannon promotes this Magnesium Selenite(Selentine), about something like over 300 functions for the Human body men about 300-350mg women about 200-250mg. Is that not pointless? Who cares about what it does most people don't care.

Well if most people don't care and we aren't most people why then do you not want to know this stuff.

We live in 5th generation warfare times any intel on anything is bound to be memetically spread. Whether fake, dis, or real -information there are people that do care.

But in the end your absolutely correct VoE. This isn't sarcasm nor putting you down nor shitting on your feet.

If most people don't care and they just want to live for the sake of living cause two stupid people did a stupid thing. Then your right your absolutely correct.

Again this isn't sarcasm VoE your right. But something tells me I need to know this stuff even if it is pointless.

For example I'm stuck in WW2 since 7 years old hyperobsessed with WW2. It has served me no purpose. But funny enough as time goes on the scary levels of deep diving WW2 has gotten me to the point whereby if I could debate and talk better to a great degree. Even many people who adopted that what happened to the jews is horrible would recoil in horror going WTF is this guy talking about this has never been taught to me.

I think in the end a good wallop of information is to open the minds of people.

Alchemist7 said it best it will collapse societies, nations, and religions.

Good let it occur if anything that is what we want. Could you imagine Europe mass pumping accurate, truthful information on rapefugees, on religion, on society, on existence of other lives outside our planet. Lets say Italy collapses. WTF how does a nation collapse people go berserk okay but how does your nation collapse.

I think it's a tiny bit silly to believe Italy will collapse in our example but if it does good wake the fuck up people.

I think the issues are the entirety of Humanity up to a past point is built on lies and subterfuge and on top of that if the entirety or large parts of a good chunk of Humanity collapses. Then what seems to be the problem.

I guess at that point people will start caring. Did you hear Sonya Italy collapsed apparently people are storming the Vatican and all hell broke loose.

I guess these people began to care.

I think that is the main takeaway. WHEN do people care. The Gods study their history and history of other places. Is that not pointless why what does it matter. Satan, Hermes, Apollo, Astarte, Bartzabel, Valefore etc.etc. the rest of the company. Why do they study stuff even stuff that is pointless.

I guess it delves into a position of it's not pointless but I got nothing better to do so I'll spend a while studying and hope sometime in the future the information serves me.

I think this mentality of not caring is akin to a yoloswag420 mentality.

Why care? Despite responding I don't know your right I guess in the end the only people who care are people who have pointless lives and like to waste time or do nothing cause there is nothing to do. If it weren't for me caring for certain things I'd just be playing video games FPS/MMORPG/others for 12-15-18 hours a day. Go to the bathroom a few times, eat at my desk, and generally just be gaming all day.

So your right VoE it is pointless except certain individuals that seemingly do care. I guess in this case the wants and needs of the many outweigh the expression of the few that care.

Artisan said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Artisan said:
Here

SHIT. For some reason the link didn't go through properly. Here you go.

"Out of Africa" Theory Debunked

Although you probably already searched for it lmao.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR STUDIES! :lol:

Yeah i did manage to find it myself. Thanks. Good luck to you too

"Out of africa theory" is just a theory created by jews, for the self hating whites with complexes, who like to have rasta hair and rap aswell.
By doing the White/Aryan Race Awakening Ritual everything becomes clearer.

VoiceofEnki said:
You put a strong emphasis on the idea of not wasting time on useless things, which make sense and you are right but the world doesn't work this way. Is in the human nature to know as much as possible about anything, irrespective of how useless it can be. That's how science work, it deals with discovering and `knowing` as much as possible, as the etymology of the word itself shows. I did mention a useful impact that discovering past civilizations might have and you came with facts which are easier to demonstrate and will have a similar or stronger impact, but knowing the past of this planet is a top priority for many institutions and many scientists, which are more or less influenced by jewish power. While it might sound useless to you, there are people and institutions on earth who invest big amounts of time, money and other resources into this matter exactly as I said above, because is in the human nature to research and discover. Consider this `useless` process of proving a previous civilization, imagine how many books will be written about this, how many people will buy them and be interested, how many articles on the internet will appear, who knows maybe this will lead to new disciplines and sciences being formed. I can assure you, it will happen.

For example you know the modern science doesn't admit the existence of extraterrestrials, but then how you explain there is a `specialization` called Exopolitics that deals with political relations with extraterrestrial life? And not only this specialization exist, but it is internationally recognized, it is a discipline in many universities around the world and there are Institutes that deal with exactly this thing? Quite useless for something that is not being accepted by mainstream science and governments. And there are a lot of useless things that concern a lot of people, but these exist. All you have to do is search on the internet `the most useless inventions` or things like this. Or for example there are researchers who earned an IG Nobel Prize for scientifically explaining why people slip on banana peels. As useless as it is, there are scientists who invest time in this kind of `research` and even get prizes from internationally known institutions. Humanity is not driven by this concept of not wasting time on useless things, but probably the opposite, humans will always do this.

The Alchemist7 said:
Humanity is not driven by this concept of not wasting time on useless things, but probably the opposite, humans will always do this.

Indeed, and because of this I believe it is important to oppose to it and provide a counter point.

Just because millions of humans are invested in something, does not make it worthwhile or valuable, at least not to me (social media is an immensely major part of people's life, with immense quantities of money, time and even research invested into it on all levels by all kinds of millions of people, however I think it in its entirety is 99% worthless garbage).

I look at it more pragmatically but also more broadly, and envision a world where people no longer waste their efforts on mostly unimportant or irrelevant things, or things which are intrinsically lacking in value from the perspective of an advanced spiritual satanic mind.

If the same quantity of time, money, effort and everything else that has been invested in social media, was instead invested in understanding astral communications, perhaps humanity could have already rediscovered the secrets of telepathic and astral communication. Of course, this is never possible so long the enemy is around, but it is an example here.

The pursuit of knowledge is incalculably valuable, however, to pursue knowledge for the sake of knowledge is useless.

Same as it is useless in my opinion to give a prize to someone who spends copious amounts of time studying why someone slips on a banana peel, unless that research is made with the purpose of understanding the physics which then can be used to improve understanding over other subjects related to this and lead to creations that bring tangible benefit to society.

Which it can do. Therefore the research into such things may not be entirely useless, or purposeless, but it could have definitely been better spend elsewhere on other subjects of greater import.

I may not be able to tell you exactly why people slip on banana peels, but I understand this is due to friction, how the peel accelerates under the force applied to it by the persons step, which then breaks the persons center of balance as their foot moves involuntarily away from them, accelerating faster than the persons body, causing them to slip.

No research, or reading required on the subject to understand roughly why it happens. Perhaps if I read this paper I find I may be quite wrong, but then knowing exactly why it happens doesn't have any meaning to me either way. I just know not to step on a peel if I do not want to slip, and that is enough for 99.999+% of people.

If the purpose of the aforementioned research is just to prove the exact physics for the sake of proving it, it's definitely useless. However, if it leads to meaningful insight, then it may be a useful means to obtain further knowledge and understanding.

I think what is important for people to consider is the payoff vs investment into anything that is done, including where thoughtpower is expended (research). So eventually we can live in a society where all people better value their time and spend it more wisely on things.

There's not necessarily anything wrong with researching on subjects purely out of interest and little else, I do the same, not everything I do is valuable or most valuable out of things I can be doing (I try to improve on that, abd be conscious of this always however), though it is important to consider just how valuable the thing one spends time on really is and to have an objective understanding of ones time spend and to have a truthful assessment of ones contributions, so as not to delude oneself into thinking their endeavors are greater or more important than they are, and perhaps to consider if one could instead do something greater with their time and expertise as well to create more meaningful value out of their investment of time, effort and energy.

Hail Satan!

All of humanity absolutely did not come from africa. The races evolved seperately and independently. There were skeletons found in a cave in greece, and bones found in riverbeds in Germany, which come from white people and these bones are as old or even older than most of the African bones that were found.

DNA tests done to study haplogroups, or groups of people containing very similar DNA which shows the group evolved together, have been done on both European and African people. And this study found that all Africans had DNA coming only from the African haplogroups and did not have any European DNA at all. And all Europeans had DNA only from the European haplogroups, and did not contain any African DNA at all.

The races are absolutely seperate, have evolved absolutely seperately, and it looks like they did not come from the same roots. The White DNA never came out of Africa, it came out of Lemuria or Mu which was a continent in Pacific that sunk under the ocean 14,000 years ago. Sri Lanka is a remaining piece of this continent from the place where it connected to the other continent.

The entire idea that every race came from the African race was all started by a Harvard university jew.

1450895_10153482211435467_151590047_n1.jpg

Ef4ygsSU0AAGKst

49sfMzxiMJw9o6nCEaAEwr3E_640x360.jpg

181cf9d5c587bea6649b5c70ea36c113.jpg

3b73e7715a5aa43195e9c6ee2a762721--different-races-drawing-people.jpg

main-qimg-c6c858a15c33d9c1f1d3deb7bacb6f42

Ol argedco luciftias said:
All of humanity absolutely did not come from africa. The races evolved seperately and independently. There were skeletons found in a cave in greece, and bones found in riverbeds in Germany, which come from white people and these bones are as old or even older than most of the African bones that were found.

DNA tests done to study haplogroups, or groups of people containing very similar DNA which shows the group evolved together, have been done on both European and African people. And this study found that all Africans had DNA coming only from the African haplogroups and did not have any European DNA at all. And all Europeans had DNA only from the European haplogroups, and did not contain any African DNA at all.

The races are absolutely seperate, have evolved absolutely seperately, and it looks like they did not come from the same roots. The White DNA never came out of Africa, it came out of Lemuria or Mu which was a continent in Pacific that sunk under the ocean 14,000 years ago. Sri Lanka is a remaining piece of this continent from the place where it connected to the other continent.

The entire idea that every race came from the African race was all started by a Harvard university jew.

1450895_10153482211435467_151590047_n1.jpg

Ef4ygsSU0AAGKst

49sfMzxiMJw9o6nCEaAEwr3E_640x360.jpg

181cf9d5c587bea6649b5c70ea36c113.jpg

3b73e7715a5aa43195e9c6ee2a762721--different-races-drawing-people.jpg

main-qimg-c6c858a15c33d9c1f1d3deb7bacb6f42

White people came from the Pacific? That actually makes sense. I was wondering because I been having dreams lately about Hawaii and the Pacific, and Polynesian cultures before they sank by volcanic activity in the area. I do know for a fact Central and South American civilizations were after Lemuria, and Indian texts state that Hanuman led an exposition to South and Central America where he would be deified there as well.

Kevin Hernandez said:
White people came from the Pacific? That actually makes sense. I was wondering because I been having dreams lately about Hawaii and the Pacific, and Polynesian cultures before they sank by volcanic activity in the area. I do know for a fact Central and South American civilizations were after Lemuria, and Indian texts state that Hanuman led an exposition to South and Central America where he would be deified there as well.

Please find the book in here Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph.

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back