Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for HP HodedCobra

Mavoch

I read HodedCobra's post about stolen knowledge and how some knowledge must be kept hidden so that the enemy doesn't gain access to it, and I ended up thinking, what about the knowledge that has already been stolen ? I have seen members here discussing how the Greek letters work, for example, which were already stolen by the Jews, and yet there is not much knowledge on the part of the priesthood about them, and I wanted to ask why, is it a matter of lack of time to explain the subject ? Finding it unnecessary ? Or is there some other reason ?

The question arose mainly because I have been reading about Greek kabbalah and there are things that don't make sense, which made me want to understand why the official knowledge is still not from Jos.

Melvin said:
I read HodedCobra's post about stolen knowledge and how some knowledge must be kept hidden so that the enemy doesn't gain access to it, and I ended up thinking, what about the knowledge that has already been stolen ? I have seen members here discussing how the Greek letters work, for example, which were already stolen by the Jews, and yet there is not much knowledge on the part of the priesthood about them, and I wanted to ask why, is it a matter of lack of time to explain the subject ? Finding it unnecessary ? Or is there some other reason ?

The question arose mainly because I have been reading about Greek kabbalah and there are things that don't make sense, which made me want to understand why the official knowledge is still not from Jos.

Not only this kind but other knowledge. A lot of it is fragmented [and therefore doesn't make sense]. Other parts of such type of knowledge, need to be explained before someone can have a grasp of them. Many books in particular on the "Greek Kabbalah" [which is factual as a general field of study] are poorly explained in books, or they are majorly corrupted.

Knowledge stolen from the enemy is most of the time knowledge that exists elsewhere, but they also have some knowledge that is clearly very high level. This also involves our side and them.

Hebrew is a mix of stolen elements from Egyptian, Ancient Greek, Akkadian and Sumerian, with robbed elements from all these and mix mashed together.

I will write on these subjects in due time, but the thing is, everything happens at the same time. The enemy, the schedules, the warfare, a lot of other endless work, and there is a limit to what one can do. As the JoS advances and the enemy is pushed back, the Gods want things to come out, so that the average level of people is on a level enough to hold things together.

If you have very big concerns or you are very stuck, it doesn't harm to send an e-mail on if you can receive help about something. There are also many well studied members who can provide you a lot of input.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Melvin said:

Not only this kind but other knowledge. A lot of it is fragmented [and therefore doesn't make sense]. Other parts of such type of knowledge, need to be explained before someone can have a grasp of them. Many books in particular on the "Greek Kabbalah" [which is factual as a general field of study] are poorly explained in books, or they are majorly corrupted.

Knowledge stolen from the enemy is most of the time knowledge that exists elsewhere, but they also have some knowledge that is clearly very high level. This also involves our side and them.

Hebrew is a mix of stolen elements from Egyptian, Ancient Greek, Akkadian and Sumerian, with robbed elements from all these and mix mashed together.

I will write on these subjects in due time, but the thing is, everything happens at the same time. The enemy, the schedules, the warfare, a lot of other endless work, and there is a limit to what one can do. As the JoS advances and the enemy is pushed back, the Gods want things to come out, so that the average level of people is on a level enough to hold things together.

If you have very big concerns or you are very stuck, it doesn't harm to send an e-mail on if you can receive help about something. There are also many well studied members who can provide you a lot of input.
Thanks for the reply HodedCobra, I understood the point about not having time to talk about such a subject.

And which e-mail can be used to communicate with you ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back