Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

will there be other racial sub forums?

like will there be Arabian sub forums, Mexican sub forums, Indian sub forums etc.

i'm half Arab BTW i wanna interact more with other Arab SS and non-SS if have a sense of grandeur abot what Arabs like myself can become in the future like a whole PLANET colonized by Arabs Planet Arabia :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
like will there be Arabian sub forums, Mexican sub forums, Indian sub forums etc.

i'm half Arab BTW i wanna interact more with other Arab SS and non-SS if have a sense of grandeur abot what Arabs like myself can become in the future like a whole PLANET colonized by Arabs Planet Arabia :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hopefully that is not you in the picture.

Or better yet, we can divide Earth's territories to segregate races, each to their own. No offense, but I don't want a "Planet Arabia".

Aquarius said:

Hopefully that is not you in the picture.

its not me thats a random picture on the internet to go with my Crystal theme also i wanna say i'm being more positive lately and expanded on my goals to include way more than the three

GoldenxChild1 said:

Or better yet, we can divide Earth's territories to segregate races, each to their own. No offense, but I don't want a "Planet Arabia".
well i agree though how would the races be segregated anytime soon i'm sure people would start becoming violent in the current year maybe in the future though.

also i got the planet Arabia idea from a user on this forum about colonizing a planet for only Aryans(White People)
so i thought why not all our Gentile Races do the same :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

i'd love to see my people the Arabs return to Polytheism and not have war torn countrys and become more freedom allowing as in more rights like not kill atheists gays etc. allow dating etc. you get what i mean no more forced hijabs or halal slaughter or circumcision etc. and become space age and practice lebensraum so that Arabs never die out!!!! and one day evolve into new races!!!!

GoldenxChild1 said:

Why not Mars too and other places in this solar system I am sure several things can be a colony. Think with the mind of the future. The moon too we could probably make it have an atmosphere.

slyscorpion said:
Why not Mars too and other places in this solar system I am sure several things can be a colony. Think with the mind of the future. The moon too we could probably make it have an atmosphere.

Don't get me started on this.... Too late.

Colonization of any planet that is not Earth-like is a pipe dream. Mars and the Moon lack proper atmosphere for a reason. Can you imagine the kind of mega-projects that would be needed to grant each of these bodies a magnetic field?

Let's say you do stick 'rods' North to South. What do you do about Gravity? Just think of how many generations of colonists would be suffering before their bodies can finally become adapted to 0.4 Gs or less.

You'll also be condemning these people to live perpetually indoors, maybe even underground.

There are only two ways we could populate the Solar System. We give in to trans-humanism and become cyborgs or we ascend to another level of existence -- neither option requires centuries of terraforming.

slyscorpion said:

Mars is already inhabited by human-martians in their hibernation pods. They are waiting for us (some went to Earth to seek refuge after the atmosphere was nuked by the enemy armada) to develop strong spirituality and technology and to restore the planet.

RockSeed13 said:
slyscorpion said:

Mars is already inhabited by human-martians in their hibernation pods. They are waiting for us (some went to Earth to seek refuge after the atmosphere was nuked by the enemy armada) to develop strong spirituality and technology and to restore the planet.

Yeah we can rebuild it. Humanity will go from primitive to a super advanced civilization within about 50 years and fuck the normies who won't understand this stuff or be able to handle it we represent humanity not them.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Why not? Maybe you are right in the sense that we should not separate ourselves too much and stick together to help and support each other, knowing and understanding the importance of the diversity of nature.
How about a galaxy Arabia or a constellation?

I think they might be only when tens/hundreds of members of these subraces will be SS and will require to have their own forums to discuss their own things, like the three main races have at this moment.

Inflorescentia said:
slyscorpion said:

Colonization of any planet that is not Earth-like is a pipe dream. Mars and the Moon lack proper atmosphere for a reason. Can you imagine the kind of mega-projects that would be needed to grant each of these bodies a magnetic field?

Let's say you do stick 'rods' North to South. What do you do about Gravity? Just think of how many generations of colonists would be suffering before their bodies can finally become adapted to 0.4 Gs or less.

You'll also be condemning these people to live perpetually indoors, maybe even underground.

There are only two ways we could populate the Solar System. We give in to trans-humanism and become cyborgs or we ascend to another level of existence -- neither option requires centuries of terraforming.

Even if it would be possible to live on other planets, I would still want to stay on earth.

Inflorescentia said:
slyscorpion said:

Altho nvm nvm, I would like to visit a terraformed planet mars one day, and play with my superhuman strength where I could jump much higher, would be fun!

GoldenxChild1 said:

well i agree though how would the races be segregated anytime soon i'm sure people would start becoming violent in the current year maybe in the future though.

also i got the planet Arabia idea from a user on this forum about colonizing a planet for only Aryans(White People)
so i thought why not all our Gentile Races do the same :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

i'd love to see my people the Arabs return to Polytheism and not have war torn countrys and become more freedom allowing as in more rights like not kill atheists gays etc. allow dating etc. you get what i mean no more forced hijabs or halal slaughter or circumcision etc. and become space age and practice lebensraum so that Arabs never die out!!!! and one day evolve into new races!!!!

Aryans aren't white people retarded. Aryan means spiritually enlightened, there can be black, asian, white, any race of people except jews can become Aryan.

Inflorescentia said:
slyscorpion said:

The reason why Mars doesn't have a proper atmosphere is because the enemy attacked it with nuclear weapons to the point the atmosphere was corrupted to the point it can no longer host advanced lifeforms and most lifeforms in any way. Venus and other planets suffered the same fate.

It can be fixed once our technology improves to that level. The Gods already have technology that can fix those planets and it wouldn't even take centuries or decades for them to do.

Transhumanism is not a fate for humanity. It is not a form of evolution either but a form of degeneracy, as becoming a cyborg would cut you off from spiritual advancement and damn you forever. If we humans were supposed to be a synthetic lifeform, Father Satan would have created us as such. Instead, we are an organic lifeform and as such we are supposed to evolve.

Ascending to another level of existence has nothing to do with not needing more space and resources, as humans will still have bodies and will still be having offspring which will need somewhere to live, especially when we return to a better model of city planning, which requires low population density as we are not cattle.

Stormblood said:
Inflorescentia said:
slyscorpion said:

Ascending to another level of existence has nothing to do with not needing more space and resources, as humans will still have bodies and will still be having offspring which will need somewhere to live, especially when we return to a better model of city planning, which requires low population density as we are not cattle.

Of course. Being of a higher level doesn't mean we would all fit inside a cardboard box :D

However, I was under the impression that a "higher level of existence" would mean different life requirements for us and different conditions of the same planetary bodies. Has Mars' habitability been destroyed on every 'shelf'?

On another note, I did not mention the trans-humanist angle as a valid option for humanity. It was just to emphasize my opinion.

NinRick said:
Altho nvm nvm, I would like to visit a terraformed planet mars one day, and play with my superhuman strength where I could jump much higher, would be fun!

Yeah, I enjoyed watching John Carter as well. :)

Inflorescentia said:
NinRick said:

Yeah, I enjoyed watching John Carter as well. :)

I didn't know what John Carter was, I had to google it lmao
Let's just be on our own journey!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back