Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Jehovah Satan?

Gamoray666

Before y'all get mad, please understand I'm just stunned at what I found and want to know what you guys think in an open minded discussion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/7lyqv9/jehovah_is_satan_irrefutable_biblical_proof/

2 Samuel 24:1

Again the anger of Yahweh was kindled against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, “Go, count the people of Israel and Judah.”

1 Chronicles 21:1

Satan stood up against Israel, and incited David to count the people of Israel.

This one below got me thinking,

Isaiah 45:7

JW version: I form light and create darkness,l make peace and create calamity; I, Jehovah, am doing all these things.

King James:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Satan wrote in his black book that he causes happiness and misery.

What do you guys think? Thanks!

The Torah, the Bible, the Quran of Islam, all carry many of the ancient religions within them that they use incorrectly.
The ancient religions also contained the teachings of Satan, which is why Satan said in his book in the fourth chapter:

《The books of Jews, Christians and Muslims, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far as they agree with and conform to my statutes. Whatsoever is contrary to these, they have altered; do not accept it》

You should also have noticed by now that the Torah is full of contradictions, this book is not written for guidance, it was created to go astray in an unknown and aimless spiral.

If not, do you think that they did not have the opportunity to correct the shortcomings of their book two thousand years ago?

Also Read the links down below about exposing their thefts:

https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Old_Testament.html

Another one look like:
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/The_Ten_Commandments.html

Another:
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Murderers_Thieves_and_Liars_Christianity_has_Nothing_of_Its_Own.html

Gamoray666 said:
Before y'all get mad, please understand I'm just stunned at what I found and want to know what you guys think in an open minded discussion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/7lyqv9/jehovah_is_satan_irrefutable_biblical_proof/

Again the anger of Yahweh was kindled against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, “Go, count the people of Israel and Judah.”

JW version: I form light and create darkness,l make peace and create calamity; I, Jehovah, am doing all these things.

King James:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

No. Satan is Satan. YHVH is a thought form.

Gamoray666 said:
bbos82hhsdj51.png
Didn't read

Gamoray666 said:

King James:

Ive said this before aswell

You people must understand that bible is a book of confusion, literally.
Its full of both errors and contradictions, so dont worry about it, dont allow them to confuse you

Gamoray666 said:

Read here:

Exposing Christianity main site
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

YHVH: The Truth About "Yaweh" "Jehova"
Taking the Mask Off of Christianity
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/YHVH.html

Gamoray666 said:

Maybe you would become confused if you focused on just these quotes specifically, but what about the entirety of the Bible or Torah compared to the Al-Jiwah? This shows Yahweh and Satan acting in completely different ways. The entire philosophy behind both entities, in general, and in regards to humans, is completely opposite.

I shouldn't need to mention that it would not make sense to read what the enemy says about Satan, because they will just lie. Looking at what both do for us, Satan/Lucifer means Truth or Lightbringer, because he brings knowledge to us. Meanwhile, Jesus "healed", but never once taught anyone how to do it themselves.

I would not get so wrapped up in your head about these things. Focus on what you know works, which is doing your meditations and doing RTR's. Do you have any hangups or questions about those things, while we are discussing this?

Blitzkreig said:
Gamoray666 said:

Maybe you would become confused if you focused on just these quotes specifically, but what about the entirety of the Bible or Torah compared to the Al-Jiwah? This shows Yahweh and Satan acting in completely different ways. The entire philosophy behind both entities, in general, and in regards to humans, is completely opposite.

I shouldn't need to mention that it would not make sense to read what the enemy says about Satan, because they will just lie. Looking at what both do for us, Satan/Lucifer means Truth or Lightbringer, because he brings knowledge to us. Meanwhile, Jesus "healed", but never once taught anyone how to do it themselves.

I would not get so wrapped up in your head about these things. Focus on what you know works, which is doing your meditations and doing RTR's. Do you have any hangups or questions about those things, while we are discussing this?
Yes, I find it confusing how similar the writings are where Jehovah says he causes peace and misery and Satan wrote in his book that he causes happiness and misery. I think this being explained would clear my conscience completely but idk.

Hey man, look at yourself and how you're acting.

This is you:

"Hey fellow Spiritual Satanists, so this jewish book which we know is created by the jews to destroy people spiritually and turn them into slaves says that Satan is the jewish god Jehova! What do you guys think?"

What the fuck are you talking about man? :lol:

We all already know that the bible is a bunch of bullshit so why are you even listening to it? If the bible told you that the jews are god are you gonna come asking us

"Hey fellow Spiritual Satanists, this book we all know is false says that the jews are god! What do you guys think? Should we stop worshipping Satan and start worshipping the jews? Cause I mean, the jews told us that they are god and why would they lie? It's not like we know the bible is false or anything!"

The bible isn't exactly a source of material you should be taking as factual.

Considering that you mistakenly believe us to believe in the bible you must not actually know what Spiritual Satanism is about. We are NOT devil worshippers and we do NOT believe in the bibles depiction of Satan and his Demons. I'd recommend you read through the following post so you can find out if Spiritual Satanism is for you.

Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Satanism

No hwhy is a thoughtform, many people on jewTube claim Satan is hwhy, but it's a lie their idiotic claim is that, the biebull says that both rule the earth but,you see their are other verses that say hwhy promised the earth to the seed of abraham or jews,so does that make jews Satan?
No

The bible is full of contradictions, not to mention it tells stories of a parasitic race, who went to war often with Gentiles nations some were peaceful but hwhy said kill them so,not to mention, sacrifices to hwhy some archeologists agree they sacrificed to hwhy but (no goyims not use brain an use it to find out we were worse be good goyim cause reptilian jew in sky say)

Blitzkreig said:
Gamoray666 said:

Not sure if my first reply to you will come through, but I spent time pondering and I'm guessing back when Satan was on Earth they had more knowledge of Satan than the black book does today, so I'm guessing they plagiarised. Also I found out Jehovah means 'Evil God' or something similar in Hebrew while Satan means 'enemy/adversary'.

Gamoray666 said:
Blitzkreig said:
Gamoray666 said:

Not sure if my first reply to you will come through, but I spent time pondering and I'm guessing back when Satan was on Earth they had more knowledge of Satan than the black book does today, so I'm guessing they plagiarised. Also I found out Jehovah means 'Evil God' or something similar in Hebrew while Satan means 'enemy/adversary'.

Why are you trying to get the truth from enemy sources to begin with. Your not really going too. A bunch of it is written to confuse. There were a bunch of people that believed Jehovah and Satan is the same being or Jehovah is Satan I know on various places but why does it matter.

Why not read our site and learn the truth. How about stop believing something and find out the truth for yourself through meditation

This whole thing in itself shows they can't even keep their story straight so many people "believe" all kinds of different and conflicting things. People are not supposed to just believe stuff they are supposed to go for truth.

Artisan said:
Hey man, look at yourself and how you're acting.

This is you:

"Hey fellow Spiritual Satanists, so this jewish book which we know is created by the jews to destroy people spiritually and turn them into slaves says that Satan is the jewish god Jehova! What do you guys think?"

What the fuck are you talking about man? :lol:

We all already know that the bible is a bunch of bullshit so why are you even listening to it? If the bible told you that the jews are god are you gonna come asking us

"Hey fellow Spiritual Satanists, this book we all know is false says that the jews are god! What do you guys think? Should we stop worshipping Satan and start worshipping the jews? Cause I mean, the jews told us that they are god and why would they lie? It's not like we know the bible is false or anything!"

The bible isn't exactly a source of material you should be taking as factual.

Considering that you mistakenly believe us to believe in the bible you must not actually know what Spiritual Satanism is about. We are NOT devil worshippers and we do NOT believe in the bibles depiction of Satan and his Demons. I'd recommend you read through the following post so you can find out if Spiritual Satanism is for you.

Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Satanism
I've been dedicated since April 2020, it's just that enemy attacks made me start questioning my beliefs a lot then I came across this. What good is it for me to have all these thoughts in my head and not be able to share them on the forums so I can get some clarity? It's not like I'm verbally abusing someone or insulting Father, I'm just trying to learn and get a better understanding of what I believe in.

slyscorpion said:
Gamoray666 said:
Blitzkreig said:

Why are you trying to get the truth from enemy sources to begin with. Your not really going too. A bunch of it is written to confuse. There were a bunch of people that believed Jehovah and Satan is the same being or Jehovah is Satan I know on various places but why does it matter.

Why not read our site and learn the truth. How about stop believing something and find out the truth for yourself through meditation
That's a good idea, through meditation. I already read the JoS multiple times, it's just that from enemy attacks I began questioning a lot and came across this.

Gamoray666 said:
I've been dedicated since April 2020, it's just that enemy attacks made me start questioning my beliefs a lot then I came across this. What good is it for me to have all these thoughts in my head and not be able to share them on the forums so I can get some clarity? It's not like I'm verbally abusing someone or insulting Father, I'm just trying to learn and get a better understanding of what I believe in.

It's fine to share your doubts here, but what did you expect when you posted this question?

That we would come and tell you "ooh actually, yeah, the biblie is right yeah, Satan is just the jewish thoughtform after all lol, we just larping here for the past 20 years lol, just like our ancestors 5000 years ago lolol".

Seriously?

You shared your doubts, you were told it's bullshit and that we have completely disproven this ages ago beyond any reasonable doubt, and that we have explained very clearly how the enemy steals our heritage and pagan knowledge to create a book of curses and lies against us, and that you are a fool for believing the obvious lies created by them.

Harsh words of rejection to the confused notions of ones mind are often times the best help one can receive to banish ignorance and regain clarity and understanding.

If you stay on the path, you will come to see this as those words will echo through the mind to dispel all doubts.

Gamoray666 said:
Yes, I find it confusing how similar the writings are where Jehovah says he causes peace and misery and Satan wrote in his book that he causes happiness and misery. I think this being explained would clear my conscience completely but idk.

Both entities are just simply saying they do both. Just like us, we destroy bad things and create good things. Taken as is, this is just a broad statement describing their abilities.

Satan also says "If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort... I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means...All treasures and hidden things are known to me; and as I desire, I take them from one and bestow them upon another."

So you can see this is in regards to managing his kingdom, not inflicting pain onto some helpless person.

---------------

As far as enemy curses or thoughts. Make sure your AOP is strong and you are cleaning your aura after the RTR's. The easy version is to raise some energy, then program it to clean any hebrew curses from your soul, then wipe it through your whole soul.

It is also worth keeping in mind, especially during times of heavy enemy activity, that you may feel weird thoughts about yourself or the Gods. These thoughts are meaningless, and you must merely remind yourself what Satan does for you, versus what Christianity has done to the world. We can see this clearly: Ancient civilization vs Modern civilization; paradise versus borged communism.

Blitzkreig said:
Gamoray666 said:

Both entities are just simply saying they do both. Just like us, we destroy bad things and create good things. Taken as is, this is just a broad statement describing their abilities.

Satan also says "If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort... I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means...All treasures and hidden things are known to me; and as I desire, I take them from one and bestow them upon another."

So you can see this is in regards to managing his kingdom, not inflicting pain onto some helpless person.

---------------

As far as enemy curses or thoughts. Make sure your AOP is strong and you are cleaning your aura after the RTR's. The easy version is to raise some energy, then program it to clean any hebrew curses from your soul, then wipe it through your whole soul.

It is also worth keeping in mind, especially during times of heavy enemy activity, that you may feel weird thoughts about yourself or the Gods. These thoughts are meaningless, and you must merely remind yourself what Satan does for you, versus what Christianity has done to the world. We can see this clearly: Ancient civilization vs Modern civilization; paradise versus borged communism.
Thank you!

Gamoray666 said:
Blitzkreig said:
Gamoray666 said:

"Jehovah" is just a thing they invented as a word for the 4 jewish letters Yod Hei Vav Hei that the jews call "God".

About the "Harm" and "Good", that is also the ability of the Gods. Generally that is an occult statement for the universe itself, and how creation and destruction happen in it.

Most of these things even in the enemy bible are completely stolen. Some books are stolen totally with the whole story being copied and just the names changed to fit jewish lies.

I believe the Jehovah/YHVH and sometimes called JHVH thing (I think where they got Jehovah from trying to pronounce this one) is the Tetragramaton or what we call the veil. It is an advanced thoughtform created and maintenence by the Jews and enemy extraterrestrials. It encircles or did at one point the entire earth. Opens easy connections for the Jews to their masters and the enemy. Keeps people bound from seeing the truth and more importantly for the Jews and enemy ilk acts like a battery where they store energy from all this worship and sacrifices and things done to give energy to the enemy. They can feed off of this and are using us as an energy farm. It also acted to block people's ability to connect to and perceive the Gods or really anyone not on the enemy side. Angelic thoughtforms and Hebrew letters represented certain aspects of this thoughtform and were used to manifest all these curses and stored energy in the physical.

The three part rtr is working to destroy this.

Am I the only one who views this as blasphemy on the highest level? It makes me furious.
Can a mod consider deleting this please?
We do not need to allow EVERYTHING to be posted here. It is even against the forum rules, rule 3. „blasphemy will NOT be tolerated“.

Please a mod take this down.

NinRick said:
Am I the only one who views this as blasphemy on the highest level? It makes me furious.
We do not need to allow EVERYTHING to be posted here. It is even against the forum rules, rule 3. „blasphemy will NOT be tolerated“.

Um yeah but calm down man this is a very common attack mode by the enemy these days to try to spread beliefs like this. It was left up for a reason I believe. Look at all the Jewtube and other places videos using these kinds of arguments to discredit Satanism or at least keep people away from true Satanism.

I don't have to link to any of it. In fact the biggest infiltrator the JOS ever saw had beliefs almost exactly like this.

It has to be refuted and shown at least on some thread so that new people don't end up confused by this.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

Um yeah but calm down man this is a very common attack mode by the enemy these days to try to spread beliefs like this. It was left up for a reason I believe. Look at all the Jewtube and other places videos using these kinds of arguments to discredit Satanism or at least keep people away from true Satanism.

I don't have to link to any of it. In fact the biggest infiltrator the JOS ever saw had beliefs almost exactly like this.

It has to be refuted and shown at least on some thread so that new people don't end up confused by this.

Jew (I believe) founder of the Satanic Temple also believed this. So yeah we have to try and show its false somewhere and answer questions some may understandably have if they come across this kind of thing.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

Jew (I believe) founder of the Satanic Temple also believed this. So yeah we have to try and show its false somewhere and answer questions some may understandably have if they come across this kind of thing.

I don’t care, nothing what you said justifies this.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I don’t care, nothing what you said justifies this.

Let's let Cobra and the Mods decide that I don't moderate here so can't do anything if you want you can email one of them.

What is the real point of this thread? Confirmation of bullshit? When you have been a dedicated Satanist for a year? Something doesn't add up here. Were you hibernating like a bear that whole time?
Reading your post history, it appears you're contacting people from the Illuminati (jewish) and surrounded by Muslims (jewish spell) as well. You also seem to be highly interested in curses. Now you're "stunned" over stuff you know we all know is pure crap. Why should we be crap sifters for you? Why should we help you when you don't even help yourself?

Troll thread or no,
Get. Away. From. These. People.

Soul Wings said:
What is the real point of this thread? Confirmation of bullshit? When you have been a dedicated Satanist for a year? Something doesn't add up here. Were you hibernating like a bear that whole time?
Reading your post history, it appears you're contacting people from the Illuminati (jewish) and surrounded by Muslims (jewish spell) as well. You also seem to be highly interested in curses. Now you're "stunned" over stuff you know we all know is pure crap. Why should we be crap sifters for you? Why should we help you when you don't even help yourself?

Troll thread or no,
Get. Away. From. These. People.
I already got away from these people but a few months ago some bullshit happened to me and made me start questioning things, especially with the things some people told me. And where am I not helping myself? Me making this post with my concerns is a part of me helping myself get to the bottom of my doubts and move on from them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back