Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

@NinRick

One Wire Phenomenon

NinRick I know you are clever with these things can you maybe explain this for me? Can it be to do with the Aura Field of the person somehow?

Reminds me of ET craft if the greys put their hands in liquid stuff and become one with the craft it could work on the same laws which we see here just a million times more advanced. Lol

It's not the device I'm interested in but how the high voltage and high frequency and the human body reacts to one another.

https://youtu.be/I2B6j4MCpOg

One Wire Phenomenon said:
NinRick I know you are clever with these things can you maybe explain this for me? Can it be to do with the Aura Field of the person somehow?

Reminds me of ET craft if the greys put their hands in liquid stuff and become one with the craft it could work on the same laws which we see here just a million times more advanced. Lol

It's not the device I'm interested in but how the high voltage and high frequency and the human body reacts to one another.

This dude uses a static electric field from a high voltage generator, in the process the water gets a higher/lower potential than you.
When ever you have a difference in potential, you have a voltage, and high voltages can do different things, for example it can lead to corona discharge (the thing he showed in the video), or you can also have literal sparks flying which would be a direct discharge, or the electric field can generate Ions, which get accelerated within the electric field.

Idk why happens there tbh, maybe some sort of discharge?

You have a strong electric field between you and the water (the Plexiglas is an insulator, so only within the air), and maybe even the fog directly interacts with this field, as water is a dielectric, and interacts with electric fields.

This doesn’t have anything to do with the Aura, but simply with the electric field.

NinRick said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:

This dude uses a static electric field from a high voltage generator, in the process the water gets a higher/lower potential than you.
When ever you have a difference in potential, you have a voltage, and high voltages can do different things, for example it can lead to corona discharge (the thing he showed in the video), or you can also have literal sparks flying which would be a direct discharge, or the electric field can generate Ions, which get accelerated within the electric field.

Idk why happens there tbh, maybe some sort of discharge?

You have a strong electric field between you and the water (the Plexiglas is an insulator, so only within the air), and maybe even the fog directly interacts with this field, as water is a dielectric, and interacts with electric fields.

This doesn’t have anything to do with the Aura, but simply with the electric field.

KK thanx

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back