Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Birds chirping astrally

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
So now during the witches sabbath, Ive done kundalini yoga + 2 serpent meditation, Ive vibrated SATANAS into each chakra and was vibrating RAUM into my aura

I concentrated much energy into my chakras for astral sight and hearing, and I heard birds chirping (it was 00:30 am and its winter).
Ive opened my window and looked outside, no birds seen.

What could it be, and what could it mean?

Well, probably you just heard some birds in the astral. You know, animals can astral project just as humans can, the most likely scenario is you just heard some bird who was chilling in the astral doing bird things.

Artisan said:
Well, probably you just heard some birds in the astral. You know, animals can astral project just as humans can, the most likely scenario is you just heard some bird who was chilling in the astral doing bird things.

Thats interesting, I didnt know animals could astrally project

Serbon said:
Artisan said:

Thats interesting, I didnt know animals could astrally project

Yea, in a similar way to humans, animals have chakras and can become immortal, however, since their souls aren't as advanced as us they can't meditate and advance on their own, one would have to be a god to bring an animal companion along for eternity.

But, in regards to what you heard, I know you may have thought it was a sign or something like that, but, it's probably you just opning your astral hearing and let's be honest, there's a ton of super weird shit on the astral and I'm surprised you just heard some birds. The first time I opened my clairaudience I heard a really fucking weird sound man haha. The only way I can describe it is "shimmering crystals" :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back