Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Cthulu a jewish god and their kundalini serpent

One Wire Phenomenon

I personally think their god is a butt fuck ugly alien entity on the very top level and really looks like cthulu just like the photo,because if it was not they would look different.
Look at their noses and look what Cthulu's nose looks like.Lol
But seriously i could I be right about this!

I have read a lot of articles that talk about a parasitic alien octopuses.

Here is one
The Arcons- Many people that have done DMT & Ayawasca have reported seeing the "AI" as an octopus like being controlling this planet. This octopus like being is giving birth to entities known as the Arcons. Researchers of the Archons have stated that the Archons are the Reptilians and the Greys, this is incorrect. The Reptilians and the Grey clones have become fully possessed and no longer have any freewill and are completely living out an archontic agenda and placing us all in an energetic prison to become food for their Archon overlords. The Archons began to hang out around those beings which were also programmed to survive and thus they found the ancient races of the Reptilians, because of their genetics the Reptilians came very easily under the archontic influence. After time they possessed the Reptilian races and thus they fell in consciousness. The Reptilian races have been under the influence and possession of these Archontic entities for thousands of years. It seems that the falling of many races within our galaxy have all been caused to one degree or another by this archontic infection. An archontic infection begins by the parasite lowering your vibration to lock you in an astral plane; there you are much more easily influenced and controlled. They can achieve this through many methods, drugs, alcohol and pharmaceuticals can be used by the Archons to infiltrate the freewill of people. In this state the possessing entity can then drain the energy directly from the solar plexus. Anyone trying to rid themselves of an archontic infection will be brought very quickly to paranoia and anger towards other people. It is reported that Meth addicts and heroin users often see these archontic parasites as demons around them.

I never read HP Cobra or HPS encountered a reptilian so I'm guessing it's based on reports of others from all around the world that have claimed to seen them. Also I never read that Satan has talked to HPS Maxine or HP Cobra about the reptilians I only read about the greys.

On JoS it said this
Anton LaVey spotted an illustration in the book “A Pictorial History of Magic and the Supernatural” by Maurice Bessy © 1961, English edition © 1964. This was the first known published work where the goat headed pentagram was surrounded by two circles and included the Hebrew letters reading “Leviathan.” The names “Samael” and “Lilith” were also included in this depiction. "Leviathan" also known as "Cthulu" is a name for the kundalini serpent.

Our kundalini represents Satan
The Jewish kundalini represents Leviatan or Cthulu??

ceacba8138e41a585c7ce18419715411.jpg

mercury_wisdom said:
The Cthulu is an allegory. Not an actual being.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Baphomet.html

It's actually another name for the serpent.
But I'm confused because I read on the forums that Leviatan is a Jewish god and the other name for Leviathan is Cthulu which is the kundalini serpent. That's actually why I made the post lol

If this is the case then the Leviathan is not a Jewish god or kundalini but our Serpent.

Cthulu comes actually from a comic book or something.Some people has gone as far as to worship it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

It does not look like a serpent at all

mercury_wisdom said:

I mean then Leviathan is actually another name for our Kundalini serpent and not of the enemy.

I read on the forums that the Jews also have a kundalini which is inferior so it cannot be the same thing and it will be a contradiction to call our serpent Leviathan or its other name Cthulu don't you think

Cthulhu is an invention by that lovecraft dude, who made a mockery of the Pagan pantheon and the occult in his own mentally unstable writing.

It's a fake thing invented by him as part of the so called lovecraftian lore, or whatever. It's entirely imaginary and was written down by him last century.

He read books like the necronomicon and was influenced by enemy entities to write a lot of garbage about the occult, which culminated in him making his own pantheon where the gods are depicted as abominable and terrifying cosmic monsters, etc.

VoiceofEnki said:
Cthulhu is an invention by that lovecraft dude, who made a mockery of the Pagan pantheon and the occult in his own mentally unstable writing.
:lol:
It's a fake thing invented by him as part of the so called lovecraftian lore, or whatever. It's entirely imaginary and was written down by him last century.

He read books like the necronomicon and was influenced by enemy entities to write a lot of garbage about the occult, which culminated in him making his own pantheon where the gods are depicted as abominable and terrifying cosmic monsters, etc.

That Lovecraft dude claimed to be Aryan and had strong anti semetic believes yet he married a jew check this article
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/arts-letters/articles/my-favorite-anti-semite-h-p-lovecraft
To me that seems to be a very Jewish thing to do.

HPS Maxine said everything that the Jews and Christians blame on Satan is actually their god. Remember I said in one of my other topics that the monsters we see in movies and games ect are the stuff that comes out of the jewish minds and ask yourself why! It's because their gods are the monsters like the greys and reptilians and much much more hideous astral creatures. Think about it it's only THEM that call on everything non human that are human hating so I won't be surprised if this Cthulu thing is actually based on a real entity.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu
"According to Derleth's scheme, "Great Cthulhu is one of the Water Elementals" and was engaged in an age-old arch-rivalry with a designated air elemental"

I'm still sticking to my old stuff I wrote about their alien genes and the diseases they get because their race is the astral to physical link to these things therefore Satan blessed them. I do also believe some are just thought forms like the jewsus monster but I very very much do believe that not all of them are.

170px-H-P-Lovecraft-in-Florida-June-1934.png

VoiceofEnki said:

Here is a paragraph from that article I shared you can find it almost right at the bottom. This guy was definitely a Jew or part Jew.

"Why did he at once obsess over spreading Jewish influence in the media and then encourage and enable young Jewish authors? Why did a man who believed in the evils of Aryan “mongrelization” marry a Jewish woman? If he believed that the only good Jew was an assimilated Jew, why did he admire the traditional Jewish imagination"

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I personally think their god is a butt fuck ugly alien entity on the very top level and really looks like cthulu just like the photo,because if it was not they would look different.

Here is one
The Arcons- Many people that have done DMT & Ayawasca have reported seeing the "AI" as an octopus like being controlling this planet. This octopus like being is giving birth to entities known as the Arcons. Researchers of the Archons have stated that the Archons are the Reptilians and the Greys, this is incorrect. The Reptilians and the Grey clones have become fully possessed and no longer have any freewill and are completely living out an archontic agenda and placing us all in an energetic prison to become food for their Archon overlords. The Archons began to hang out around those beings which were also programmed to survive and thus they found the ancient races of the Reptilians, because of their genetics the Reptilians came very easily under the archontic influence. After time they possessed the Reptilian races and thus they fell in consciousness. The Reptilian races have been under the influence and possession of these Archontic entities for thousands of years. It seems that the falling of many races within our galaxy have all been caused to one degree or another by this archontic infection. An archontic infection begins by the parasite lowering your vibration to lock you in an astral plane; there you are much more easily influenced and controlled. They can achieve this through many methods, drugs, alcohol and pharmaceuticals can be used by the Archons to infiltrate the freewill of people. In this state the possessing entity can then drain the energy directly from the solar plexus. Anyone trying to rid themselves of an archontic infection will be brought very quickly to paranoia and anger towards other people. It is reported that Meth addicts and heroin users often see these archontic parasites as demons around them.

I never read HP Cobra or HPS encountered a reptilian so I'm guessing it's based on reports of others from all around the world that have claimed to seen them. Also I never read that Satan has talked to HPS Maxine or HP Cobra about the reptilians I only read about the greys.

On JoS it said this
Anton LaVey spotted an illustration in the book “A Pictorial History of Magic and the Supernatural” by Maurice Bessy © 1961, English edition © 1964. This was the first known published work where the goat headed pentagram was surrounded by two circles and included the Hebrew letters reading “Leviathan.” The names “Samael” and “Lilith” were also included in this depiction. "Leviathan" also known as "Cthulu" is a name for the kundalini serpent.

This is very wrong, Cthulu is just another name for the kundalini serpent, in the Necronomicon it is mentioned and clearly is a spiritual allegory for the kundalini, to relate Kutulu to Leviathan is extremely idiotic, Leviathan is another name for your messiah, and is also a term used to refer to the Jewish kundalini, which is inferior to our kundalini and has nothing to do with Kutulu.

And another thing, the current representations of Kutulu were created by Lovecraft, and probably have nothing to do with his descriptions or old images, if they exist.

VoiceofEnki said:

Also based on what you said about "mentally unstable". Jews have serious mental disorders and why would he make a mockery of the Pagan pantheon if he was truely a gentile?

I did say they carry astral parasites in order to wreck havoc on earth by giving them to the gentiles.
This is exactly what happened!! :lol:

I'm not a Jew btw . I can already feel it coming there are some people here who get really alarmed about me :oops:
HP has confirmed it he told me no need to worry I don't have serious mental problems some time ago.

I might be over the top sometimes I know but that's why I have my SS friends to correct me :)

FuckYu_666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I mean then Leviathan is actually another name for our Kundalini serpent and not of the enemy.
No,
Leviathan is of the jews.

Yes I know I was trying to explain to the reader that what is written on JoS and how it does not make sense to me

Cthulu and Cthulhu are spelled differently I only see it now.

But when I put it in the search engine it takes me to the same creature.

So maybe Cthulu is actually something different does someone maybe know?

Melvin said:

Here is one

On JoS it said this

This is very wrong, Cthulu is just another name for the kundalini serpent, in the Necronomicon it is mentioned and clearly is a spiritual allegory for the kundalini, to relate Kutulu to Leviathan is extremely idiotic, Leviathan is another name for your messiah, and is also a term used to refer to the Jewish kundalini, which is inferior to our kundalini and has nothing to do with Kutulu.

And another thing, the current representations of Kutulu were created by Lovecraft, and probably have nothing to do with his descriptions or old images, if they exist.

There are three different ways to spell it.

Why do you say my Messiah ??

Also it's not me that related it to kutulu to Leviatan

I read it on here

On JoS it said this

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2019/10/10/kutulu-or-cthulhu/

Ok sorry everyone I was very wrong this thing is the kundalini serpent and I now understand. I feel so stupid :oops:

VoiceofEnki said:

That Lovecraft dude claimed to be Aryan and had strong anti semetic believes yet he married a jew check this article
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/arts-letters/articles/my-favorite-anti-semite-h-p-lovecraft

HPS Maxine said everything that the Jews and Christians blame on Satan is actually their god. Remember I said in one of my other topics that the monsters we see in movies and games ect are the stuff that comes out of the jewish minds and ask yourself why! It's because their gods are the monsters like the greys and reptilians and much much more hideous astral creatures. Think about it it's only THEM that call on everything non human that are human hating so I won't be surprised if this Cthulu thing is actually based on a real entity.
"According to Derleth's scheme, "Great Cthulhu is one of the Water Elementals" and was engaged in an age-old arch-rivalry with a designated air elemental"

I'm still sticking to my old stuff I wrote about their alien genes and the diseases they get because their race is the astral to physical link to these things therefore Satan blessed them. I do also believe some are just thought forms like the jewsus monster but I very very much do believe that not all of them are.

It is also because Lovecraft, along with is friend Robert Erwin Howard, were both influenced by (((Theosophy))), they always quoted Theosophist authors such as Dunsany. They wanted to promote Paganism, but did it in the wrong way, by portraying the Gods and their followers as barbaric, something the jews are. At least they both did less damage to both their races and spirituality than C. S. Lewis did when he married (((Joy Davidman))) and gave citizenship to her and her rat children.

Cthulhu is the kundalini. This is all explained on the JoS page on the Necronomicon. Cthulhu is said to be a monster that lies asleep at the bottom of the ocean, this is the serpent at the base of the spine. This was Narayana in the far east.

Lovecraft took the Necronomicon and literally lied that he invented everything in it. This is a classic jewish tactic. Now everyone believes the Necronomicon and its valuable information are the creations of some weirdo. He lied that the sigils, names and everything were his invention. Disgusting kike. He even looks jewish and married a jewess. It's like Stalin, claims it isn't jewish and has three jewish wives.

VoiceofEnki said:

It’s cause the reptilian jews see a Gentile be successful, then the jump at the chance to be with them, filthy reptiles (oy vey wes not married you an divorce you to take money an give to pissreal no goyims mes bes greet wife yous sees)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back