Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New minds complain about reading the JoS

One Wire Phenomenon

Ok these are some of the experiences some open minded individuals had when I let them read the JoS.

I have seen for myself by reading the JoS deprograms the mind. Don't know if others have noticed it too but I noticed why. For example look at this and think about how many times you read it before?

"Through Judaism and its tool of Christianity, all of the original spiritual teachings from around the world, (which are CONCEPTS) have been stolen from, lumped together into the "one," and corrupted into Jewish archetypes and characters and fictitious places. This has given the Jewish people as a whole a false history, political power and "spiritual" authority to which they are not entitled."

Almost in every article the same stuff it replied over and over again but just written in another way.Which is absolutely very nessersay I feel especially for new SS.

It gets burned into the mind but what I have seen with some people who I believe are potential SS is that they notice this very quickly and get irritated and it puts them off. I have atleast seen 5 people put off by this. Close family members included. And what I have seen is if you don't force them to read further they will not.

My mother is a good example. She was extremely against Satanism and it would be a death sentence for me telling her I'm a SS. Which I did and yeah it was almost like a death sentence but I have gotten her to listen to whole JoS audio sermons and each time after a lot of pleading and manipulation she does and just by doing that for a couple of times I have noticed massive barriers broken down in her mind and she also sometimes unknowingly fights against christards who are not so awake.If it wasn't for me she would be the same as them.

My point is they are at a big disadvantage mentally and if we don't force them and literally sit with them while they are reading or listening they won't even bother reading a paragraph.We should hammer it in their heads like they did with us when we grew up as children including close friends.
Unfortunately it's dangerous.

I know they don't realise the seriousness of all this.
So it's true that we won't be able to save everyone infact I think only a few who were lucky will be saved from the enemy. And of course the SS

The further I travel on this path the more I consider that the God's want us to train our soul to the capability that we can survive under any circumstances. We will always have our God's, but nonetheless we are independent beings in this eternal universe. We must survive, or our souls will cease to exist. It is stated, Everything we need is within us.

We still have our Humanity, but in the infinite time that spreads out in front of us, there will be infinite challenges. But we can bring our people up and above the limitations that time would enforce in this physical dimension.

This also seems to be expressed within nature and is very pronounced. The mother holds her children within the womb, she is the sole protecter of her offspring. Advanced beings as we are, have the capability to create wellbeing for the mothers. The father is responsible to plant the seed, or again, the offspring will cease to exist.

Predict the unpredictable.

Who cares if they don't want to read further. Let those who want truth to read it themselves. You can't force people in this path.

Aquarius said:
Who cares if they don't want to read further. Let those who want truth to read it themselves. You can't force people in this path.

I care and I'm not forcing them to be a SS but forcing them to see that what they are worshipping is false and that they have the wrong idea about Satanism,Hitler and all those things.
If they would read everything then they would know but they don't. They just continue to believe all the lies which affects me aswell.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Aquarius said:

I care and I'm not forcing them to be a SS but forcing them to see that what they are worshipping is false and that they have the wrong idea about Satanism,Hitler and all those things.
If they would read everything then they would know but they don't. They just continue to believe all the lies which affects me aswell.

All the stuff I let my mom see she now knows. Like the inquisition and how they tortured people. I also forced her to listen to some of HPS Maxines audios. It opened her eyes to some extent and she does not deny it but complained so much. I had to beg her just listen it through. She did and I could see she absorbed some truth.If I did not put effort in to keep her there she would maybe of only read a few paragraphs. My mom is smart and if she will just read it all.

The same goes for my brother and some friends and girlfriends. They complained to me about that it's the same stuff over and over again. They do agree but loose interest very quickly. It takes a lot of effort form my side but it does work to a certain degree.

I'm not attacking the JoS or anything I'm just telling you guys what I have seen with people who are clever enough but don't go all the way.If they did read everything like I wanted them to they would actually thank me I'm sure about that.

Aquarius said:

You're being retarded.

Stop wasting your time trying to force people to read JoS and encouraging others to force people to read JoS.

Even if it's "as you say" and people become deprogrammed from reading JoS you aren't helping anyone by doing this, in fact, you're endangering not only yourself, but also the very people you're trying to help.

Let me ask you something, what's the end goal of forcing these people to read JoS? Having them finally wake up and realize the situation about jews and shit then go out ranting like every NPC does about their "beliefs" and eventually get murdered because of it? Is that really what you want? Not to mention, these people are MOST CERTAINLY gonna run around and tell everyone that you're an SS and all about JoS and other shit.

If someone you think has an SS soul or is a "potential SS", find an anonymous way of showing them the website, and if it's as you say and they are of Satan, they will naturally come to the path on their own, you trying to force people is just endangering yourself and those people, and you trying to encourage others to force people is endangering less knowledgable members of the forum who might think this stupid idea is a good one.

Stop endangering yourself retard. And you wonder why you got kidnapped and put into a jail cell with a gay jew? It's probably because you're out here doing stupid shit like this which endangers you

Artisan said:
Aquarius said:

You're being retarded.

Stop wasting your time trying to force people to read JoS and encouraging others to force people to read JoS.

Even if it's "as you say" and people become deprogrammed from reading JoS you aren't helping anyone by doing this, in fact, you're endangering not only yourself, but also the very people you're trying to help.

Let me ask you something, what's the end goal of forcing these people to read JoS? Having them finally wake up and realize the situation about jews and shit then go out ranting like every NPC does about their "beliefs" and eventually get murdered because of it? Is that really what you want? Not to mention, these people are MOST CERTAINLY gonna run around and tell everyone that you're an SS and all about JoS and other shit.

If someone you think has an SS soul or is a "potential SS", find an anonymous way of showing them the website, and if it's as you say and they are of Satan, they will naturally come to the path on their own, you trying to force people is just endangering yourself and those people, and you trying to encourage others to force people is endangering less knowledgable members of the forum who might think this stupid idea is a good one.

Stop endangering yourself retard. And you wonder why you got kidnapped and put into a jail cell with a gay jew? It's probably because you're out here doing stupid shit like this which endangers you

No my intentions are not that what you are saying. I'm not gonna sit idle and do nothing. I came far already. I'm openly a SS without any harassment from family and friends. The most difficult times are over. Yes bad things did happen to me and I regret encouraging other members here. And it is really dangerous so don't do it.

Artisan said:

You're being retarded.

No my intentions are not that what you are saying. I'm not gonna sit idle and do nothing. I came far already. I'm openly a SS without any harassment from family and friends. The most difficult times are over. Yes bad things did happen to me and I regret encouraging other members here. And it is really dangerous so don't do it.

Being openly SS to non SS is retarded.

Ever heard of the Al-Jilwah? There's a quote in there that says the following.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."

If you really want to meditate or openly or do rituals openly or whatever dumb shit excuse you're using to justify to yourself that being "openly SS" is a good idea. It's MUCH safer to simply say you're "spiritual" or that you're "pagan" or "atheist but spiritual" or something similar.

There's a reason you shouldn't reveal you're an SS to people who are without, and you've experienced quite a lot of it already.

TO ANYONE ELSE READING THIS, do not run around telling people you're a SS, there is absolutely ZERO benefit in doing so in any situation. The only thing you're doing is setting yourself up for disaster

As they say,

"An intelligent man learns from his own mistakes, while a wise man learns from the mistakes of others"

Don't be just intelligent but also wise, look around JoyOfSatan and ask yourself "

How could I possibly benefit from potentially exposing myself to the worlds enemies who, for thousands of years, have kidnapped, enslaved, raped, tortured, and murdered those who follow my path?"

If you can't figure out the answer, the answer is that there is no benefit, and every person you tell that you're and SS to, is just one more person who could expose you to the jews who have been brutalizing our kind for thousands of years.

Artisan said:
Aquarius said:

You're being retarded.

This is the normal too much Jupiter or fire energy type thing and yeah it is annoying as fuck to people on the receiving end as well no matter what belief is being pushed. I myself just don't bring up anything at all unless I see potential then I take quite a bit of time to gauge the situation by bringing up Satanic ideas but nothing about Satanism and judging what kind of person they are. Then decide to proceed to the site or not this could take weeks or months this is a far more safe approach. I never had any problems.

slyscorpion said:
Artisan said:

You're being retarded.

This is the normal too much Jupiter or fire energy type thing and yeah it is annoying as fuck to people on the receiving end as well no matter what belief is being pushed. I myself just don't bring up anything at all unless I see potential then I take quite a bit of time to gauge the situation by bringing up Satanic ideas but nothing about Satanism and judging what kind of person they are. Then decide to proceed to the site or not this could take weeks or months this is a far more safe approach. I never had any problems.

You guys have your way and I have mine. Mine just works better because I get things done in a short period of time. Its not like I'm strapping them to a chair and say now read!!
If I could do it I probably would :lol:

When I say force I mean fighting their mind barriers verbally
to convince them to read right now.If you just give them a link most if not all will say yes they will read it when they get home and a week later I ask them if they started reading then they say no.

My way works best even if they do get irritated by me or by that what they are reading,is not the point at the end of the day it will help no matter how blocked their mind is. Doing this as much as you possibly can works wonders. It will be a lot easier if I could find a way to keep them interested long enough to read whole sermons by themselves without them complaining about whatever.Thats why I prefer using audio sermons.

No need to rub it in I know I was wrong and I said sorry.

Artisan said:
Artisan said:
You're being retarded.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."

If you really want to meditate or openly or do rituals openly or whatever dumb shit excuse you're using to justify to yourself that being "openly SS" is a good idea. It's MUCH safer to simply say you're "spiritual" or that you're "pagan" or "atheist but spiritual" or something similar.

There's a reason you shouldn't reveal you're an SS to people who are without, and you've experienced quite a lot of it already.

TO ANYONE ELSE READING THIS, do not run around telling people you're a SS, there is absolutely ZERO benefit in doing so in any situation. The only thing you're doing is setting yourself up for disaster

As they say,

"An intelligent man learns from his own mistakes, while a wise man learns from the mistakes of others"

Don't be just intelligent but also wise, look around JoyOfSatan and ask yourself "

How could I possibly benefit from potentially exposing myself to the worlds enemies who, for thousands of years, have kidnapped, enslaved, raped, tortured, and murdered those who follow my path?"

If you can't figure out the answer, the answer is that there is no benefit, and every person you tell that you're and SS to, is just one more person who could expose you to the jews who have been brutalizing our kind for thousands of years.

I think they get the point

Artisan said:
Artisan said:
You're being retarded.

As they say,

Ok I am probably retarded yes and no SS should never ever do what I did but because you are so aggressively calling me out on this I'm going to speak freely which could of just been avoided by not calling me names to a point of over doing it.

I did what I did and almost paid with my life more than once.
This is not really because I exposed myself as a SS it was because I was speaking the truth about their god straight to their faces. I don't regret it!! I won them mentally and dented their believes. Most of these people I still know today and they do nothing to me. Some of them even respect me and won't pray infront of me when I am with them.

My family is chilled with me and we have no problems whatsoever about religion unless I get on their nerves when they get on my nerves by going to church or reading the Bible and talking about Jesus and stuff.
A few years ago they were strong and had a lot of power but now they have absolutely nothing!

Like I said the worst has passed and I'm living a happy life
experimenting with different ways to get past the veil that is keeping them from seeing the truth and related stuff.

The people I need to watch out for are the outsiders I am very careful after I was taken fuck man it was horrible that was one of my biggest mistakes and thats all that I regret.
Getting beaten into hospital if nothing compared to being kidnapped. I make some exceptions for new friends I meet but that's that.

You can try and get back at me to belittle me but thats how far you will come. Unless you want some more

Artisan said:
Artisan said:
You're being retarded.

As they say,

Fighting Religious Discrimination

Last night, my family and I went to the local Wal-Mart to buy groceries. I openly wore my Baphomet at the time. When we got to the checkout, the woman behind the register said "Jesus." I don't know why, but I automatically said "Satan." Then she said "Jesus" again. This went on back and forth about four times. The woman was also rude.

My husband left after we had our groceries rung up to look for the kids. I had to go to work that night and I was debating on what I should do. I stood there waiting and sure enough, I turned around and this guy who works for the store was practically in my face. I asked him for the manager and he said he was the manager. I complained about the woman and how she treated me because of my religious symbol. I politely explained that "This is America." I also politely added that I could call the A.C.L.U. and file a law suit. I said I had to go to work and the woman "upset my entire night" [this can be grounds for legal action]. I also explained that the woman is "clocked in on the job." The manager apologized and said he would take action.

Father Satan was telling me something here: the coincidence that my husband left to look for the kids [I had to wait], and that the manager just happened to be right behind me in a huge store.

Tolerating insults and discrimination against Satan, as an adult in a situation that is not life threatening, is turning the other cheek and is an insult to Satan. If I hadn't said anything, I would have been stewing all night at work and even the next day.

Complaints should be handled politely and in a professional manner, but should never be avoided. This discrimination has to stop. Only when we take appropriate action can this stop and Satanism can be open and free.
-High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Basically my mistake was fighting back when I was a teen.
I'm a adult now and I'm the one who has the final say and is having the last laugh. Spirituality and physically fighting for Satan. And I'm not ashamed of that. :twisted:

slyscorpion said:
Artisan said:
You're being retarded.

You guys have your way and I have mine. Mine just works better because I get things done in a short period of time. Its not like I'm strapping them to a chair and say now read!!
If I could do it I probably would :lol:

When I say force I mean fighting their mind barriers verbally
to convince them to read right now.If you just give them a link most if not all will say yes they will read it when they get home and a week later I ask them if they started reading then they say no.

My way works best even if they do get irritated by me or by that what they are reading,is not the point at the end of the day it will help no matter how blocked their mind is. Doing this as much as you possibly can works wonders. It will be a lot easier if I could find a way to keep them interested long enough to read whole sermons by themselves without them complaining about whatever.Thats why I prefer using audio sermons.

No need to rub it in I know I was wrong and I said sorry.

You forgot the stuff about breaking down barriers first though or judging if your target is even worth it at all. There are ways you start to break down barriers and hang ups in people I know you might not be as sly or smart as the scorpion here but you can be if you train your mind. You just don't start at the end. If you know what I mean. You probably won't get far with anyone anyways.

Even getting one person more open or into our beliefs is a process that could take months to years so I don't know how or why your bothering with a whole bunch of people. Just choose who you care about the most and see potential in gauge your situation take it slow. To be honest why does it matter if everyone is SS even having one person in my life offline that is I myself am fine. Why do you need this. You should listen to people here. Most the time this just isn't worth it. When it is you will know.

I get the distinct feeling you don't understand some stuff here yet. When you do your going to be like oh shit what was I doing.

slyscorpion said:
Even getting one person more open or into our beliefs is a process that could take months to years so I don't know how or why your bothering with a whole bunch of people. Just choose who you care about the most and see potential in gauge your situation take it slow. To be honest why does it matter if everyone is SS even having one person in my life offline that is I myself am fine. Why do you need this. You should listen to people here. Most the time this just isn't worth it. When it is you will know.

I get the distinct feeling you don't understand some stuff here yet. When you do your going to be like oh shit what was I doing.

Look I'm not attacking you or anyone here. I said what I wanted to in my own defence . Call me a retarded,get angry whatever I don't care and im not going to argue. If you think your way works better because you are SLY then I'm happy for you.

Atleast I can sit down with my father somewhere quiet and speak my heart out without him rejecting me about Satanism.
Infact my whole family accepts me and if the time is right depending on person to person it's not that difficult for me to do.

ALSO PLEASE PEOPLE DON'T TRY WHAT I DID BECAUSE FUCKSAKES IM NEVER GONNA HEAR THE END OF IT IF YOU DO!!

slyscorpion said:

Look I'm not attacking you or anyone here. I said what I wanted to in my own defence . Call me a retarded,get angry whatever I don't care and im not going to argue. If you think your way works better because you are SLY then I'm happy for you.

Atleast I can sit down with my father somewhere quiet and speak my heart out without him rejecting me about Satanism.
Infact my whole family accepts me and if the time is right depending on person to person it's not that difficult for me to do.

ALSO PLEASE PEOPLE DON'T TRY WHAT I DID BECAUSE FUCKSAKES IM NEVER GONNA HEAR THE END OF IT IF YOU DO!!

Going down a path of self destruction into the sewer and rebelling and saying "I love it that I am going down the path of self destruction into the sewer cause its cool" or "I think I am smart enough that this doesn't apply to me I will end up in a tropical paradise by going into this self destructive sewer you don't know your just a square" ends in the same result.

Your on the path of self destruction and land in the sewer.

Sensible approach would be to do final rtr on your family members, and IF they show any signs of interest into spirituality, then showing bits and pieces here and there, planting seeds essentially. Using f-rtr has curse removal benefits, something that will pay off regardless if they accept JoS or not. Anything else seems like waste of time and effort.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Going down a path of self destruction into the sewer and rebelling and saying "I love it that I am going down the path of self destruction into the sewer cause its cool" or "I think I am smart enough that this doesn't apply to me I will end up in a tropical paradise by going into this self destructive sewer you don't know your just a square" ends in the same result.

Your on the path of self destruction and land in the sewer.

You haven't been paying attention!
It's going well with me and it keeps getting better!!
I would not be fighting like this if it was all bad.
I only shared a experience and said what puts them off.
I'm not alone either my aunt whent from christian to a new age pagan type of a deal and she has been doing her part in helping to rid my father's side of the family of christianity.
They are people who love nature and by showing them that Satanism is a life loving religion makes it a lot easier for me she is supportive aswell.

My moms side it a bit more difficult but I have done a lot so don't come tell me it's going down the sewer!!
New friends that I make also get their fare share. Yes its dangerous but to me it's worth it..

End of discussion leave me alone now so this topic can disappear.

Henu the Great said:
Sensible approach would be to do final rtr on your family members, and IF they show any signs of interest into spirituality, then showing bits and pieces here and there, planting seeds essentially. Using f-rtr has curse removal benefits, something that will pay off regardless if they accept JoS or not. Anything else seems like waste of time and effort.

Ok :)

OWP, Artisan is right. I can see you understand that, so I'll be brief if only to drive the point home.
We understand what you are trying to do but you are putting yourself in physical AND spiritual danger. People will do worse to you for less. Your mother or father might accidentally let slip and suddenly your whole family, maybe even your whole street knows you are a Satanist. There is a reason Satanism has always been (historically) relatively secretive. You simply can't help everybody. Just something to think about anyway.

Soul Wings said:
OWP, Artisan is right. I can see you understand that, so I'll be brief if only to drive the point home.
We understand what you are trying to do but you are putting yourself in physical AND spiritual danger. People will do worse to you for less. Your mother or father might accidentally let slip and suddenly your whole family, maybe even your whole street knows you are a Satanist. There is a reason Satanism has always been (historically) relatively secretive. You simply can't help everybody. Just something to think about anyway.

Thanx for caring.❤️

Too keep Satanism secret is insane. The whole JoS is full of truth how are we to keep it secret if people need to wake up?
If I for example share exposing christianity to someone they will almost immediately find out that it's about satanism. So it's not possible to expose the truth without revealing true Satanism. Is it not our goal to reach half a million people or more within the next decade?

I share with my family because I care about them and I feel by not doing so is wrong. Spiritual Satanism is our birth right so to speak and our future. I want it restored in my family. New children get born and if they have SS parents or atleast anti christian parents it's a good start. I don't want them growing up like i did.

Henu the Great said:

On this, remember that when you do the FRTR it leaves a lot of dross and filth in your soul so if you're going to do this I'd recommend cleaning their soul for them afterwards.

Also be careful if you do the FRTR on someone who's heavily sucked into xianity or it's ilk because you'll likely end up having them attacked by enemy entities if they notice. When, considering that this person is HEAVILY sucked into xianity, breaking free from that energy vortex that's sucked them in may do the opposite effect of what you want.

Satans own people are protected from direct attacks by these enemy entities, but, the average populace, especially the ones who are curses Satan and his Demons and praying to a dead jew on a stick are no where near as protected.

Also, if they aren't more open and such after a few FRTR, just stop wasting your time, and do the FRTR into yourself. After all, if you want to help anyone, the best way is to help yourself first.

You can't help anyone if you can't help yourself. Focus on yourself more, fix your issues, and heal yourself because the only thing you're going to do is hurt those you care about.

Imagine your mind, body, and soul, all like a garden, when your bad gardening techniques have left your garden in a state of pestilence and decay, when you go and try to tend to others gardens, inadvertenely you will bring those bad gardening techniques as they are all you know.

However, there is hope, as, even a garden filled with weeds, decay, and pestilence, can have a single flower. As they say, the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, and the second best time is RIGHT NOW

So, stop focusing so much on others, I can tell you have a lot of problems and, I want you to work them out before you try to help others, otherwise, the only thing you'll do is bring yourself and those you love and care about further and further down until you start dropping like flies.

There is no such thing as "a point of no return" or a "point of no recovery". You may have problems but you can always undo them, take things step by step, even if your steps are mere shufflings of feet, and, with that, improve.

Make a thread if you need advice, remember, there is NO SHAME in asking for advice, in fact, asking for advice proves to not only us, but YOU, that you want to change for better

We are always here for advice brother, so don't feel like you can't reach out. That's why we are here after all. To help support each other in this eternal war against the enemies of the universe.

May The Empire Of Orion Prosper and defeat it's enemies!
Hail Satan Forever!

Soul Wings said:

I do get your point now I will becareful.. I didn't read between the lines when I made my first reply sorry.
It's so nice to know I already have a SS family here and we are here for each other. Thank you :)

Soul Wings said:

Thanx for caring.❤️

Too keep Satanism secret is insane. The whole JoS is full of truth how are we to keep it secret if people need to wake up?
If I for example share exposing christianity to someone they will almost immediately find out that it's about satanism. So it's not possible to expose the truth without revealing true Satanism. Is it not our goal to reach half a million people or more within the next decade?

I share with my family because I care about them and I feel by not doing so is wrong. Spiritual Satanism is our birth right so to speak and our future. I want it restored in my family. New children get born and if they have SS parents or atleast anti christian parents it's a good start. I don't want them growing up like i did.

I actually agree with you in some respects. But I worry your in a country that is almost communist from things I read and your going around telling everyone about your Satanism and opposition to the Jews including the Jews themselves if I get your story right. Please listen and learn from us on here. I was not in support of totally keeping everything secret all the time.
But you have to really think hard before doing something or you may regret it later if your super careful like most people are you will be fine and yes in some cases this does mean totally saying nothing to anyone or pretending to be some other belief system. What is ok right now might not be ok for you in two weeks or a year. Just because everything is going fine doesn't mean you will be fine forever.

Soul Wings said:

I do get your point now I will becareful.. I didn't read between the lines when I made my first reply sorry.
It's so nice to know I already have a SS family here and we are here for each other. Thank you :)

I just think your not thinking about a lot of stuff before doing it that's all. Your the type of person from what I read who might be friendly with a literal open Jew and not realize it cause your mind is fast or something. Just be careful and work on thinking about stuff before doing it is my advice.

Have you already forgotten how you were imprisoned for being open about SS? Did you learn anything?

Sharing JoS material should be done in a safe manner. And the goal is one billion, not half a million.

Like I said before, you have to address the root of the issue with f-rtr. Your current method is treating the symptoms.

Henu the Great said:

Have you already forgotten how you were imprisoned for being open about SS? Did you learn anything?

Sharing JoS material should be done in a safe manner. And the goal is one billion, not half a million.

Like I said before, you have to address the root of the issue with f-rtr. Your current method is treating the symptoms.

Thanks for correcting me.

Sharing JoS material yes you are right it should be done in a safe manner not the way I'm doing it.

In my case 50% of the root is because of them not knowing JoS material. The rest I can only explain as the veil. I opened a topic about that called "why don't people care"

I have seen many times that they do indeed wake up to some things and it almost immediately changes their way of thinking and their stance towards you. The stuff they were attacking you about falls apart and they lose power. If the person is not a complete idiot and has some common sense.

I have made my mistakes to think people I barely know should be told about JoS I know that. And I am trying to be very careful and also learned some stuff about Jews that I did not know in the past.

Anyway thanx for EVERYBODY here. I am rethinking my strategy and maybe it is indeed time to focus more on the FRTR :)

... I am rethinking my strategy and maybe it is indeed time to focus more on the FRTR :)
Our future depends on the rituals we do on a daily basis.

Brother don't bother with the npc's, we need you alive to fight longer.
May Satan keep us safe and the Joy of Satan, may we be hidden and safe from the enemy, may they and their sheeple be always one step behind. May our identities never be reaveled to the enemy, may they always be confused!
Hail Satan!

Nazista lunar said:
Has this person been in jail for sharing the Jos ?

What happened exactly?

I was not in Jail. It was an illegal christian rehabilitation centre. Someone paid them a lot of money to put me in there. We don't know who it was. They treated me lower than a animal in there. People in there have absolutely no rights you litterly are forced to worship jewsus and do hard labour.

Nazista lunar said:

What happened exactly?

I was taken against my will without my parents or anybody knowing. They threw me in a cell for a week under very harsh conditions. I thought I was being sold into slavery. When I came out of the cell it was like a prison. The whole place is fenced and you are literally locked inside. They told me I was going to he there for a year. Long story short I escaped with a fucking Jew. I don't want to go into details about that because people here think I'm a jew lover or something..

Just leave it there.

Nazista lunar said:

What happened exactly?
I was not in Jail. It was an illegal christian rehabilitation centre. Someone paid them a lot of money to put me in there. We don't know who it was. They treated me lower than a animal in there. People in there have absolutely no rights you litterly are forced to worship jewsus and do hard labour.
I believe that was a lesson for you, but again, did you learn from this?

Furthermore, simply showing JoS material to normies will not change the fact that Spiritual Alchemy is for very few. They might play along agreeing, or even really agree to some or all points, but at the end of the day nothing changes because it is not their time to embark on a lifelong journey of Alchemy.

Some selfiness is in place. Because you have to take care of yourself first in order to take care others.

Henu the Great said:
Nazista lunar said:

What happened exactly?

Furthermore, simply showing JoS material to normies will not change the fact that Spiritual Alchemy is for very few. They might play along agreeing, or even really agree to some or all points, but at the end of the day nothing changes because it is not their time to embark on a lifelong journey of Alchemy.

Some selfiness is in place. Because you have to take care of yourself first in order to take care others.

As I said I did learn from my mistakes the hard way.

I know Spiritual Alchemy is not for everyone but the truth about true Satanism is. If a person comes to me and tells me that the illuminati is satanic and the end times are here and the bible predicted it makes me get this urge to not only tell them the truth but to prove it to them. It also unfortunately shows in my chart that I'm that kind of person. I have destroyed this kind of mind set almost completely in my family. There is no more endless christian nonsense I must deal with on a day to day basis. All that needs to be done now is for them to know the full truth and by doing rituals to lift the veil. I proved to my father that it's all backwards about satanism and he sees it that's why he accepts me for what I am.I also bought him the white man's Bible which helps with destroying the christian mindset.Don't get me wrong they are still christian but on a VERY VERY thin thread. It was never like this it was a disaster back in the day for fighting them but now I'm getting serious results so why should I stop? I don't know why everyone is hammering me on my mistakes I made in the past. Don't you guys read what I am saying? Some people are indeed a waste of time and I don't bother with them anymore so yes I know that. I made this topic to share my experience and maybe to get some advise to help with this which I did and it's to do the FRTR into their soul not to be constantly reminded of my past mistakes that I know I made like sharing to the wrong people and not knowing enemy from foe. Also for the last time any person reading this please don't do what I do because you can even get killed for this. I am my own person with my own goals and not a advanced member here or to be seen as a example in any way. Rather take the advice others are giving to me. I have made a choice on how I do things.

Henu the Great said:
Nazista lunar said:

What happened exactly?

I agree with Henu this kind of stuff doesn't happen to most people let alone SS and your the only one going around literally telling everyone your an SS. So take it as a lesson and be careful.

As many members here have given as per their advice, we are looking out for you as a family member. Do not take the xtard way of shoving beliefs and bibles down random people's throats and expect them to "convert" or for to emit a positive response imminently. We must stay strong but also we have to be in the shadows for the time being, until there is someone that can be deemed of such potential. The whole "my way is my way and you guys have yours" was arrogant in a sense but I do not need to berate you for a mistake you already acknowledged. Stay safe, don't endager yourself and entrap yourself in another xtian conversion camp. Stay vigilant and focus on yourself most importantly, you have a family here.

Hail Father Satan and our Gods!

Henu the Great said:

I know Spiritual Alchemy is not for everyone but the truth about true Satanism is. If a person comes to me and tells me that the illuminati is satanic and the end times are here and the bible predicted it makes me get this urge to not only tell them the truth but to prove it to them. It also unfortunately shows in my chart that I'm that kind of person. I have destroyed this kind of mind set almost completely in my family. There is no more endless christian nonsense I must deal with on a day to day basis. All that needs to be done now is for them to know the full truth and by doing rituals to lift the veil. I proved to my father that it's all backwards about satanism and he sees it that's why he accepts me for what I am.I also bought him the white man's Bible which helps with destroying the christian mindset.Don't get me wrong they are still christian but on a VERY VERY thin thread. It was never like this it was a disaster back in the day for fighting them but now I'm getting serious results so why should I stop? I don't know why everyone is hammering me on my mistakes I made in the past. Don't you guys read what I am saying? Some people are indeed a waste of time and I don't bother with them anymore so yes I know that. I made this topic to share my experience and maybe to get some advise to help with this which I did and it's to do the FRTR into their soul not to be constantly reminded of my past mistakes that I know I made like sharing to the wrong people and not knowing enemy from foe.
So you did not, since you continue on the same path. The truth can be shared in a safe way also, which is not what you are doing.

Also for the last time any person reading this please don't do what I do because you can even get killed for this. I am my own person with my own goals and not a advanced member here or to be seen as a example in any way. Rather take the advice others are giving to me. I have made a choice on how I do things.
:?: :?: :?: :?: Quite mind boggling. :!:

Henu the Great said:
Henu the Great said:

I know Spiritual Alchemy is not for everyone but the truth about true Satanism is. If a person comes to me and tells me that the illuminati is satanic and the end times are here and the bible predicted it makes me get this urge to not only tell them the truth but to prove it to them. It also unfortunately shows in my chart that I'm that kind of person. I have destroyed this kind of mind set almost completely in my family. There is no more endless christian nonsense I must deal with on a day to day basis. All that needs to be done now is for them to know the full truth and by doing rituals to lift the veil. I proved to my father that it's all backwards about satanism and he sees it that's why he accepts me for what I am.I also bought him the white man's Bible which helps with destroying the christian mindset.Don't get me wrong they are still christian but on a VERY VERY thin thread. It was never like this it was a disaster back in the day for fighting them but now I'm getting serious results so why should I stop? I don't know why everyone is hammering me on my mistakes I made in the past. Don't you guys read what I am saying? Some people are indeed a waste of time and I don't bother with them anymore so yes I know that. I made this topic to share my experience and maybe to get some advise to help with this which I did and it's to do the FRTR into their soul not to be constantly reminded of my past mistakes that I know I made like sharing to the wrong people and not knowing enemy from foe.
So you did not, since you continue on the same path. The truth can be shared in a safe way also, which is not what you are doing.

Also for the last time any person reading this please don't do what I do because you can even get killed for this. I am my own person with my own goals and not a advanced member here or to be seen as a example in any way. Rather take the advice others are giving to me. I have made a choice on how I do things.

Ok I'm just gonna leave this here and not try to explain myself because nobody understands.

also sorry for saying my way works better.

Carry on I'm going to take a break from the forums a little while. :)

Henu the Great said:

Ok I'm just gonna leave this here and not try to explain myself because nobody understands.

also sorry for saying my way works better.

Carry on I'm going to take a break from the forums a little while. :)

Look you could get maybe one or two people if your careful and target it correct and have no problems but other than that you have to be secretive. I personally got a go ahead with my Gaurdian the one person I shared with and they became SS but still have some issues with enemy energy I keep helping them. I know how hard this is. In fact I dare to say I might not want to try to bring anyone to the truth in person again after seeing how difficult it is to actually get someone to take it serious. I will at least check their chart before doing so Fixed Sign Scorpio or Aquarius especially fuck no not even trying.

Your way isn't going to get anywhere I know that from experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back