Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I deeply apologize

fairy666

I wanted to apologize to everyone for the problems I have previously caused, I'm not the type of person to be prideful and not own up to when i'm wrong. I am more than happy to be accountable. I was completely wrong, I indeed do have a victim mentality. I wouldnt say victim mentality, but I was being week and allowing people to victimize me.

You guy's are right about everything, I finally got my confirmation. Despite being banned here and saying I would leave, I never went back to christianity and continued doing my power meditations and building/cleansing/programming my aura, and following advice given. I was just under severe spiritual warefare and attack to the point they really beat me down.

Father Satan blessed me with answers today. Yesterday I created my new schedule and was planning to do the reverse torah, and what do you know. I went to work out this morning and saw something with a shirt that said jesuit, I kinda ignored it because im in south america maybe its not what I think.. until i met this lady that says she worships YWAH.. I was very skeptical of her and had a bad feeling the minute she said that, but she seemed nice. I decided to play dumb and talk to her to see where it went, over time her demeaner went from kind to acting very strange and she kept leaving hints. she said this month is the time when they are the most spiritually protected and they read the torah everyday. Next thing you know this bitch hexed me.

I'm so fucking mad, i find it ironic that I met this cunt the day after I planned my new schedule and was going to actually start doing the reverse torah everyday. Thank you father satan for leading me back home, not only that but protecting me from spiritual attacks. they have paid people in my building i live in to target me also and people enter my fucking home when im not here, I live in an airbnb so they have a key to it.

Crazy thing, last week I was on bumble and saw a jewish man too which I thought was strange because im in fucking south america. I left my home to come here because i was under severe spiritual warefare, and there was a high jewish population.

I can't emphasize how sorry I am, whenever I did prayer or spiritual protections after I left JOS recently I still didnt pray to their god, i just said the true gof of love, truth, and justice, and I prayed and asked for confirmation. I finally got it, but I was raised in a christian home so I guess there answer was always there in the first place.

I hope everyone can forgive me for my bad attitude and mental break down and I can be accepted back, and we can start fresh. I deeply apologize, I was just under severe spiritual attack I'm so sorry. The jews are really after me, I kept seeing them back home so that probably explains why I was under such severe spiritual attack. These people are really wealthy so they have followed me to south america.

Im asking if everyone who sees this can help me in cursing my current attackers as they are ruthless and trying to destroy me.

Also can you please link the reverse torah and anything else you recommend? I'm ready to take this more seriously

Meteor said:
Welcome back.

As per your request, here's the F-RTR: https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintable.html
And the dark background version in case you prefer it: https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175035id_/https://relaxed-fermat-a62e4f.netlify.app/

The three most important meditations for beginners (recommended to do twice daily, doesn't have to take long):
Cleaning your aura: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html
Aura of protection: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
Void meditation: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Kundalini and Hatha Yoga routine: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2yd6kb6zwf0qe5/KUNDALINI%20%26%20HATHA%20YOGA%20ROUTINE.zip?dl=1

I hope everything goes well for you. Good luck!

Thanks, I already have most of this saved except the reverse torah. I created a new schedule yesterday for aura building, looks like I'm going to have to go at it intensely. If you can, please help me curse this jewish woman what she did to me today was evil I'm too embarrassed to say it. She humiliated me.

Also does anyone have any advice as to where I can move? I already don't like South America because of its history of blood sacrifices here, their culture is horrible. I just didn't have time to make an informed decision to move, I had to desperately leave my country because of how bad the spiritual attacks were, and also cause of high corruption and people who are going along with the COVID-19 agenda.

I really need to move somewhere that isnt infested with jews and has more high vibrational energy. South America is more low vibrational because of all the sick rituals they did. I need to leave and get to safety, I really refuse to be anyones victim

fairy666 said:
I wanted to apologize to everyone for the problems I have previously caused, I'm not the type of person to be prideful and not own up to when i'm wrong. I am more than happy to be accountable. I was completely wrong, I indeed do have a victim mentality. I wouldnt say victim mentality, but I was being week and allowing people to victimize me.

You guy's are right about everything, I finally got my confirmation. Despite being banned here and saying I would leave, I never went back to christianity and continued doing my power meditations and building/cleansing/programming my aura, and following advice given. I was just under severe spiritual warefare and attack to the point they really beat me down.

Father Satan blessed me with answers today. Yesterday I created my new schedule and was planning to do the reverse torah, and what do you know. I went to work out this morning and saw something with a shirt that said jesuit, I kinda ignored it because im in south america maybe its not what I think.. until i met this lady that says she worships YWAH.. I was very skeptical of her and had a bad feeling the minute she said that, but she seemed nice. I decided to play dumb and talk to her to see where it went, over time her demeaner went from kind to acting very strange and she kept leaving hints. she said this month is the time when they are the most spiritually protected and they read the torah everyday. Next thing you know this bitch hexed me.

I'm so fucking mad, i find it ironic that I met this cunt the day after I planned my new schedule and was going to actually start doing the reverse torah everyday. Thank you father satan for leading me back home, not only that but protecting me from spiritual attacks. they have paid people in my building i live in to target me also and people enter my fucking home when im not here, I live in an airbnb so they have a key to it.

Crazy thing, last week I was on bumble and saw a jewish man too which I thought was strange because im in fucking south america. I left my home to come here because i was under severe spiritual warefare, and there was a high jewish population.

I can't emphasize how sorry I am, whenever I did prayer or spiritual protections after I left JOS recently I still didnt pray to their god, i just said the true gof of love, truth, and justice, and I prayed and asked for confirmation. I finally got it, but I was raised in a christian home so I guess there answer was always there in the first place.

I hope everyone can forgive me for my bad attitude and mental break down and I can be accepted back, and we can start fresh. I deeply apologize, I was just under severe spiritual attack I'm so sorry. The jews are really after me, I kept seeing them back home so that probably explains why I was under such severe spiritual attack. These people are really wealthy so they have followed me to south america.

Im asking if everyone who sees this can help me in cursing my current attackers as they are ruthless and trying to destroy me.

Also can you please link the reverse torah and anything else you recommend? I'm ready to take this more seriously

I don't know what u did. But welcome back and behave.

fairy666 said:
Does not matter if some old hag hexed you. The Moon is Waning now. It is time for you to stand up for youself and do the Returning Curses 1&2 for at least 40 consecutive days. Just do not start when the Moon is void of course, otherwise, just hit the play button. This will add a permanent layer on your aura for your defence. You can do other protection at the same time and after, or just continue this. Highly recommended, just fight back.

Do not forget to stay on top of it with daily yoga etc. Get it!

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Henu the Great said:
fairy666 said:
Does not matter if some old hag hexed you. The Moon is Waning now. It is time for you to stand up for youself and do the Returning Curses 1&2 for at least 40 consecutive days. Just do not start when the Moon is void of course, otherwise, just hit the play button. This will add a permanent layer on your aura for your defence. You can do other protection at the same time and after, or just continue this. Highly recommended, just fight back.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

lol how did you know she was an old hag?

Will do, I wrote a daily schedule for that too last night and put times I need to do it to avoid void course moons. I'm having problem with yoga, something is wrong with my body. Very bad health issues that a hoodoo doctor told me is due to some curse, thats meant to ruin my health, prevent me from finding love, my gums to bleed, find no success. So it's important I do this yes. Whenever I do yoga I cant stretch properly it all hurts, something is wrong with the left side of my body. I will still try anyways, i have a book on kundalini yoga too.

Henu the Great said:
fairy666 said:

As long as it's VoCless(Void of Course) if it's not VoC do RC.pt1(since this is a ritual that is done on VoCless dates). As for RCpt.2 for a newer member 216 is way too much. Even a smaller amount with 18 affirmations is perfectly fine. BTW RC.pt1 can be done indefinitely not just 40 days. As long as your ripping negative energy off your soul it's good to have the entity with you using your negative energy as a build up. It's akin to energy donations, might as well donate negative energy and let the entity do their job.

But other than that combining RC1/2 with basic AoP and if later on plus Runic AoP is fine. Though don't overdue it, burn out is a bad thing and we've had many mention avoid it.

Just take it easy BTW O.P. no need to apologize or anything. Some people have left and return. It might produce some disappointment in the Gods and some hesitancy in your case but at least your back on the wagon. We aren't xtians that condemn you to an abyssal hell simply for leaving. Your free to do what you want within reason but leaving and coming back is okay not the best thing but at least you returned maybe this time around fix issues or look into issues, ask those stringent questions that probably beg to be asked.

fairy666 said:

Welcome back! :p

I am happy you realized this. Good for you. If all that was true then your going to have to work on healing for awhile. Try to find someone supportive to talk to when things come to the surface if you can. It doesn't matter if they are SS or not just someone understanding of this kind of thing or a support group for this kind of thing or maybe even therapy. That would be really helpful for you.

I'm glad you realized this i too have realized its not good to complain all the time as that does nothing at all i may be pretty dead emotionally to things and might have anhedonia but i'm going to pursue my goals no matter what even though i feel suicidal i'll just keep coping on the side hopefully i don't have to take a high paying job just to live on my own though but i have to quit my grocery job its not getting anywhere and they don't pay me enough at all.

fairy666 said:
Henu the Great said:
fairy666 said:

lol how did you know she was an old hag?

Will do, I wrote a daily schedule for that too last night and put times I need to do it to avoid void course moons. I'm having problem with yoga, something is wrong with my body. Very bad health issues that a hoodoo doctor told me is due to some curse, thats meant to ruin my health, prevent me from finding love, my gums to bleed, find no success. So it's important I do this yes. Whenever I do yoga I cant stretch properly it all hurts, something is wrong with the left side of my body. I will still try anyways, i have a book on kundalini yoga too.
:)

In any case, I hope you do the RC1&2 AND ask for your Guardian Demon/ness to help to direct the shit back to the senders. You can only get better, so please do so.

Also, as Gear88 mentioned, it's okay to do smaller repetitions than 216. 216 is pretty good number, but so are for example 55x (twice a day in this case would be better), 88x and 111x.

slyscorpion said:
I am happy you realized this. Good for you. If all that was true then your going to have to work on healing for awhile. Try to find someone supportive to talk to when things come to the surface if you can. It doesn't matter if they are SS or not just someone understanding of this kind of thing or a support group for this kind of thing or maybe even therapy. That would be really helpful for you.

Thank you so much, I definitely will. I found a therapist who specializes in the type of abuse I went through growing up and shes based online so I will do that for sure. Someone here on JoS also sent me some books to help heal trauma.

I'm in a much better place right now and I think its all Father Satans doing. Leaving my country was the best decision ever despite what happened yesterday.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
I'm glad you realized this i too have realized its not good to complain all the time as that does nothing at all i may be pretty dead emotionally to things and might have anhedonia but i'm going to pursue my goals no matter what even though i feel suicidal i'll just keep coping on the side hopefully i don't have to take a high paying job just to live on my own though but i have to quit my grocery job its not getting anywhere and they don't pay me enough at all.

Your energy is probably being drained by something or someone it sounds like.

slyscorpion said:

that could be true not sure what but i still rarely feel some feelings usually i don't but i try to or i feel negative feelings and start thinking suicidal thoughts usually over the same old stuff like no liviable wage to be independent, still being a virgin, no girlfriend/boyfriend, no tropical paradise with enough money set for life to share with a girlfriend/boyfriend, still overweight and not muscular :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:, not enough life skills etc. though like i said i'll keep going at it I REFUSE TO GIVE UP

also as i said in 2 other posts i expanded my goals to be way more than just sex, relationship and foreskin like way more goals two of them are even art goals and a goal to eat healthier which i'm partly doing and a goal to exercise more and lose weight to become muscular cause i want to feel better about myself alongside yoga goals and learning to cook more for future independence and cause homemade healthy food without alot of fats or junk food is better for my health and it tastes better. iwant to make pottery and paintings i even made a pot over 10 years ago in highschool i still have it also today i became friends with another Man.

slyscorpion said:

that could be true not sure what but i still rarely feel some feelings usually i don't but i try to or i feel negative feelings and start thinking suicidal thoughts usually over the same old stuff like no liviable wage to be independent, still being a virgin, no girlfriend/boyfriend, no tropical paradise with enough money set for life to share with a girlfriend/boyfriend, still overweight and not muscular :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:, not enough life skills etc. though like i said i'll keep going at it I REFUSE TO GIVE UP

also as i said in 2 other posts i expanded my goals to be way more than just sex, relationship and foreskin like way more goals two of them are even art goals and a goal to eat healthier which i'm partly doing and a goal to exercise more and lose weight to become muscular cause i want to feel better about myself alongside yoga goals and learning to cook more for future independence and cause homemade healthy food without alot of fats or junk food is better for my health and it tastes better. iwant to make pottery and paintings i even made a pot over 10 years ago in highschool i still have it also today i became friends with another Man.

Yeah energy drain along with issues of some kind holding you back, unrealistic expectations of what a partner is probably even looking for so you think you have to be perfect before even trying. You probably also don't really have a lot of clue about money or anything else. But this is just about everyone in this modern dystopia so no biggie but your going to have to somehow snap out of it and live life.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah energy drain along with issues of some kind holding you back, unrealistic expectations of what a partner is probably even looking for so you think you have to be perfect before even trying. You probably also don't really have a lot of clue about money or anything else. But this is just about everyone in this modern dystopia so no biggie but your going to have to somehow snap out of it and live life.
ummmm by unrealistic expectations in a partner you mean my tropical paradise fantasy and becoming muscular cause i'm sure alot of people wouldn't want to be with me due to being overweight and not having much money due to having a job at a grocery store not a full blown career but i dunno i'm sure theres people who would want to be my romantic partner regardless i did get 55 likes on tinder. and what do you mean i don't have a clue on money or anything else i'm not stupid. but yes this is a modern dystopia and by snap out of it and live life you mean get a better job as a start? also when are the prices of things gonna go down in the United States i hope i don't have to spend alot on small apartments where i live.

slyscorpion said:

ummmm by unrealistic expectations in a partner you mean my tropical paradise fantasy and becoming muscular cause i'm sure alot of people wouldn't want to be with me due to being overweight and not having much money due to having a job at a grocery store not a full blown career but i dunno i'm sure theres people who would want to be my romantic partner regardless i did get 55 likes on tinder. and what do you mean i don't have a clue on money or anything else i'm not stupid. but yes this is a modern dystopia and by snap out of it and live life you mean get a better job as a start? also when are the prices of things gonna go down in the United States i hope i don't have to spend alot on small apartments where i live.

By unrealistic I mean your thinking of societies standards for those things. Why do you think you need to be basically rich and have an almost perfect body for a partner. Those are unrealistic expectations likely for yourself. You can get a little more in shape though that would do you good but drop the thought that no one will love you if you don't it creates hang ups. You probably held yourself back from having a partner with all this and I bet not only in those two things you mentioned you probably have more expectations you think a partner would need before your mind let's you even try.

What I meant by the second part is its going to be way harder to get the kind of money your talking about than you think. Not impossible but you will have to do a lot of wealth workings and be really smart take the correct opportunities.

Try to get to know someone it's only the people you wouldn't want to be around that would not accept you for you.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

By unrealistic I mean your thinking of societies standards for those things. Why do you think you need to be basically rich and have an almost perfect body for a partner. Those are unrealistic expectations likely for yourself. You can get a little more in shape though that would do you good but drop the thought that no one will love you if you don't it creates hang ups. You probably held yourself back from having a partner with all this and I bet not only in those two things you mentioned you probably have more expectations you think a partner would need before your mind let's you even try.

What I meant by the second part is its going to be way harder to get the kind of money your talking about than you think. Not impossible but you will have to do a lot of wealth workings and be really smart take the correct opportunities.

Try to get to know someone it's only the people you wouldn't want to be around that would not accept you for you.

It really depends on where you live in the united states to be honest the prices of things like small apartments. Some places they are more affordable than others. If you really want to be on your own other things you could look into as well but be careful you don't want to end up stuck in a worse situation.

slyscorpion said:

You said your family is xtian right? I almost think from the description of your issues that they are sucking your energy from you unconsciously. That might cause a lot of things like what you describe. Try to do a detach ritual. Find out where this is being done at in your soul cut that link stop the drain. Maybe eaiser said than done. Maybe you can't even advance much because of it though if enough energy is being vamped from you.

And yes try to go for a career you enjoy not just a job but still that kind of money hard you probably have to learn about investing in things and do it over several years trial and error if you want that.
But again this shouldn't matter a whole lot in a relationship to your partner unless they are mainly after money.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

You said your family is xtian right? I almost think from the description of your issues that they are sucking your energy from you unconsciously. That might cause a lot of things like what you describe. Try to do a detach ritual. Find out where this is being done at in your soul cut that link stop the drain. Maybe eaiser said than done. Maybe you can't even advance much because of it though if enough energy is being vamped from you.

And yes try to go for a career you enjoy not just a job but still that kind of money hard you probably have to learn about investing in things and do it over several years trial and error if you want that.
But again this shouldn't matter a whole lot in a relationship to your partner unless they are mainly after money.

https://youtu.be/_6WPSXkqXGE

I will share same video I did with one wire. It's a good description if anyone in your life sounds familiar to this. Work to remove the energy drain from them or detach more.

Do you feel tired and sleepy a lot sometimes maybe for days in a row where you just sleep or sleep more than most people.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I will share same video I did with one wire. It's a good description if anyone in your life sounds familiar to this. Work to remove the energy drain from them or detach more.

Do you feel tired and sleepy a lot sometimes maybe for days in a row where you just sleep or sleep more than most people.

yeah these types of people are horrible. I have some meditations I tinkered to protect myself from narcissistic people and cluster B personality types, they were ruining my life and mental health. Society breeds these types of people these days and they're everywhere, so protection and discernment is important.

Crystallized Mushroom, make sure to read this and do it everyday.

"my aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling all narcissists, sociopaths, psychopaths, all negative etheric cords, tendrils, and energy & psychic vampires.

Do this everyday 18-108 times depending on the severity. You'll notice over time, some people will have an aversion to you and wont want you near them. great way to then know who is who.

Another one I did, go onto the detachment page on the jos website, and search for the book high priestess mentioned. Vampires: The Occult Truth. If you can't find it I can send you via google drive, let me know..

In one of the last chapters, the book teaches you a ritual on how to remove tendrils these sickos attach to you. Please do it, in the beginning you might have to do it twice a week since you live with xians, and after a month switch to once a week, and over time you'll only have to do it occasionally. Tendrils are different from cords, they are black and thick. Look like tentacles. Psychic vampires are dangerous because over time you will eventually get killed in your sleep. This happened recently to an actor named jamal who did a movie with some big people in hollywood, after only being a small time actor. They described him so weird, which made it obvious they drained him purposely. After his death one of the woman looked lke she needed to feed badly. The book mentions this can happen, so please make sure you do this.

I tinkered theirs as well, they say to cut the tendrils. This is dangerous, I want you to yank the tendrils with all your might and create an astral fire and burn it to a crisp, imagine the fire reaching the narcissist/sociopath etc and burning the tendril off of them too, that way they can't find a new victim or reattach to you. Same applies to when you're cutting etheric cords, yank it out, and burn it.

I just did this last night to reinforce it, because yesterday night a psychic vampire attacked my heart chakra in my sleep. It wasnt even like sleep paralysis, I went to bed and as I closed my eyes my third eye saw a creepy entity, and when I fell asleep I felt something attacking my chest and heart chakra trying to attempt to rip energy out of it.

This is why high priestess emphasized the importance to protect your heart chakra, this is something I'm working on hard because I have a problem with giving people empathy and kindness that may not even deserve it, which can leave you vulnerable. Sounds like you have this issue too Crystallized Mushroom, xian parents set us up for failure and teach us to unconditionally love everyone, and forgive everyone. No. dangerous. This ruined my life for a time.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

well yes i see what you mean your right that i don't have to be rich though that was just a part of the tropical paradise fantasy i came up with so i maybe i wouldn't have to spend MOST of my life working a job/career and as for the muscular thing i know there are overweight people who have partners i have seen them every now and then and anyways i didn't mean perfect muscular at all i mean more like healthy and i'm sure i could find someone on tinder now with thee 55 or more likes i have i just don't know if they would be bothered by me having a chubby belly though but yes i'll drop the thought that no one will love me.

well i have no idea how hard it is to accumulate alot of wealth

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

my father is muslim so is one of my brothers and my mom is christian

slyscorpion said:

my father is muslim so is one of my brothers and my mom is christian

Hmm yeah listen to fairy666 she has some good advice with this. Only thing I have to add is remove the links with visualization like on the JOS page make sure no energy drain is going on.

I don't really know anything about Islam and never met a muslim so I can't comment on that but I know xtians of a certain personality type can do that.

Keep up the protection. This kind of delayed start in life sounds familiar that is why I said this to me. I grew up in a strong xtian household and was being drained badly. Another thing is maybe having thoughts that are not your own and becoming kind of conforming or subservient when drained. In me and my girlfriend both this happened when being drained. Maybe anxiety atracks or feelings of fear or doom a cold feeling (energy leaving you) being sick more often. If someone connected to your Kundalini (this happened in a few cases) this will be accompanied by symptoms somewhat similar to kundalini rising (it's not going to don't freak out) especially if meditating but negative and scary maybe accompanied by enemy attack. Feeling heat on the skin that only goes away when taking a shower or putting or rubbing liquid or lotion on it. Hot flashes and maybe chills at the same time.

Good luck

fairy666 said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

yeah these types of people are horrible. I have some meditations I tinkered to protect myself from narcissistic people and cluster B personality types, they were ruining my life and mental health. Society breeds these types of people these days and they're everywhere, so protection and discernment is important.

Crystallized Mushroom, make sure to read this and do it everyday.

"my aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling all narcissists, sociopaths, psychopaths, all negative etheric cords, tendrils, and energy & psychic vampires.

Do this everyday 18-108 times depending on the severity. You'll notice over time, some people will have an aversion to you and wont want you near them. great way to then know who is who.

Another one I did, go onto the detachment page on the jos website, and search for the book high priestess mentioned. Vampires: The Occult Truth. If you can't find it I can send you via google drive, let me know..

In one of the last chapters, the book teaches you a ritual on how to remove tendrils these sickos attach to you. Please do it, in the beginning you might have to do it twice a week since you live with xians, and after a month switch to once a week, and over time you'll only have to do it occasionally. Tendrils are different from cords, they are black and thick. Look like tentacles. Psychic vampires are dangerous because over time you will eventually get killed in your sleep. This happened recently to an actor named jamal who did a movie with some big people in hollywood, after only being a small time actor. They described him so weird, which made it obvious they drained him purposely. After his death one of the woman looked lke she needed to feed badly. The book mentions this can happen, so please make sure you do this.

I tinkered theirs as well, they say to cut the tendrils. This is dangerous, I want you to yank the tendrils with all your might and create an astral fire and burn it to a crisp, imagine the fire reaching the narcissist/sociopath etc and burning the tendril off of them too, that way they can't find a new victim or reattach to you. Same applies to when you're cutting etheric cords, yank it out, and burn it.

I just did this last night to reinforce it, because yesterday night a psychic vampire attacked my heart chakra in my sleep. It wasnt even like sleep paralysis, I went to bed and as I closed my eyes my third eye saw a creepy entity, and when I fell asleep I felt something attacking my chest and heart chakra trying to attempt to rip energy out of it.

This is why high priestess emphasized the importance to protect your heart chakra, this is something I'm working on hard because I have a problem with giving people empathy and kindness that may not even deserve it, which can leave you vulnerable. Sounds like you have this issue too Crystallized Mushroom, xian parents set us up for failure and teach us to unconditionally love everyone, and forgive everyone. No. dangerous. This ruined my life for a time.

Here is that book free
https://www.docdroid.net/iVAfjD7/vampires-the-occult-truth-pdf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back