Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas!!

Bravera

https://youtu.be/HMz3K1mkaFo

In nomine de Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the name of Satan, ruler of the earth, True God, almighty and ineffeffable, who hast created man to reflect In thine own image and likeness. I invite the forces of hell to bestow their great power upon me, come forth to greet me as your brother and friend. Deliver me, oh mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom, and understanding. Keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in thee, with praise, honor, and glory be given thee, forever and ever.

----
The Jewish people and all people of Jesus Christ, have now fallen from all positions of influence and power.
The Invisible Jewish empire has been exposed and has been totally and permanently destroyed.

All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through all of the Jewish lies, control, and programs.

The Prophesies of War, Destruction and Desolation Against Gentiles have Failed Completely and Permanently

The Jews have totally and completely lost all power, domination, interference and authority over Gentiles and their affairs.

All Jewish spiritual force is permanently dead and banished from this world and all worlds.

All Jewish plans of world conquest have failed, and the jews have been defeated completely and permanently.
----
All Power is Now in the Hands of the Gentiles.

All obstacles are totally, permanently, and completely removed!

The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide.
Satan and His Demons are restored to the heavens and in full power and authority, now and forever.

The Serpent is free. The Serpent is rising. The Serpent is risen forever!

Satan's Supreme and Invincible Power is Forever!

jaguar_5760_by_loveandtears_d1e4x55-pre.jpg

under_the_rain_by_bogdanboev_d6i7zcd-fullview.jpg

american_crow_40d0001040_by_cristian_m_d1nchle-pre.jpg

poser_by_devilicious_dc86cvv-fullview.jpg

horses_by_hofhauser_d25zgjp-fullview.jpg

Bravera said:
https://youtu.be/HMz3K1mkaFo

In nomine de Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the name of Satan, ruler of the earth, True God, almighty and ineffeffable, who hast created man to reflect In thine own image and likeness. I invite the forces of hell to bestow their great power upon me, come forth to greet me as your brother and friend. Deliver me, oh mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom, and understanding. Keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in thee, with praise, honor, and glory be given thee, forever and ever.

----
The Jewish people and all people of Jesus Christ, have now fallen from all positions of influence and power.
The Invisible Jewish empire has been exposed and has been totally and permanently destroyed.

All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through all of the Jewish lies, control, and programs.

The Prophesies of War, Destruction and Desolation Against Gentiles have Failed Completely and Permanently

The Jews have totally and completely lost all power, domination, interference and authority over Gentiles and their affairs.

All Jewish spiritual force is permanently dead and banished from this world and all worlds.

All Jewish plans of world conquest have failed, and the jews have been defeated completely and permanently.
----
All Power is Now in the Hands of the Gentiles.

All obstacles are totally, permanently, and completely removed!

The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide.
Satan and His Demons are restored to the heavens and in full power and authority, now and forever.

The Serpent is free. The Serpent is rising. The Serpent is risen forever!

Satan's Supreme and Invincible Power is Forever!

jaguar_5760_by_loveandtears_d1e4x55-pre.jpg

under_the_rain_by_bogdanboev_d6i7zcd-fullview.jpg

american_crow_40d0001040_by_cristian_m_d1nchle-pre.jpg

poser_by_devilicious_dc86cvv-fullview.jpg

horses_by_hofhauser_d25zgjp-fullview.jpg
Is this by any chance a summary of what you did today? :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back