Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help me out here pls

SSabio7

Hi, im just beggining, so i need all the material to work really hard i often meditate and also often do yoga, so any resources, any info that can help to reach highers states of mind and freedom will be very welcome, grettings from Chile, and yes im not a native speaker, nice to get in touch with people like this.

SSabio7 said:
Hi, im just beggining, so i need all the material to work really hard i often meditate and also often do yoga, so any resources, any info that can help to reach highers states of mind and freedom will be very welcome, grettings from Chile, and yes im not a native speaker, nice to get in touch with people like this.

Needing material wealth?, do a sun square (material) and affirm that you are earning large amounts of money.

A mantra that I can give you is Saa Taa Naa Maa, I chant it 108 times and then affirm that it will make me younger and healthier. Beware that Xians might hear it and say you are a devil worshipper.

Most of the things that are necessary for advancement of the soul is already in the JOS website. I suggest to re-read time to time.

RockSeed13 said:
Needing material wealth?, do a sun square (material) and affirm that you are earning large amounts of money.

A mantra that I can give you is Saa Taa Naa Maa, I chant it 108 times and then affirm that it will make me younger and healthier. Beware that Xians might hear it and say you are a devil worshipper.

Most of the things that are necessary for advancement of the soul is already in the JOS website. I suggest to re-read time to time.

He said he needs material to work hard(study material)

SSabio7 said:

Have you done the 40 day program already? If now you should definitely do that!

Here's a link 40 Day Meditation Program

After the 40 day just follow the instructions called

"Instructions for after the period of 40 days:"

Something important to note is that the 40 day is missing the 6th chakra opening in between the opening of 3rd eye and opening the crown. Be sure to add Seven days after the 3rd eye opening to open the 6th in accordance to the JoyOfSatan website Opening the Soul 666 page.

If you have any questions so quote me and reply to me and I'll get back to you ASAP. If you're confused on what I mean about "quoting" then read this.

[urhttps://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293]Forum Guide for New Members[/url]

RockSeed13 said:
SSabio7 said:

It depends on where you live. If you live in an English-speaking country, it's very unlikely they would associate it with Satan, because the pronunciation is very different. Say =/= Sah, and also the Ta in Satanama is more a Tsah or Zzzah when vibrated, which makes it less likely to be understood in many other places as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back