Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this a lack of Air?

Gearshift

Been meaning to post this was thinking it over and I simply said keep it as simple as possible.

I am dominant 1. Fire, 2. Water, 3. Earth, and 4. Air in that order.
Fire: 37.04%
Water: 29.63%
Earth: 25.93%
Air: 7.41%

= 100/100.01(I guess 7.4 is more appropriate as the 1 in 41 adds 0.01)

I've been on these forums since 2018, I actually lurked quite a bit and on the previous ProPHP which I wanted to join but my answers kept getting answered by reading so I never felt compelled to do it. I guess synchronicity.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64941

Slightning666 said:
Can someone explain to me the difference between being proud and being arrogant (as an SS)?

This person succinctly and perfectly stated everything he needed without a "backstory or statements". Hp.Cobra provided a goddamn good response. The OP even used parenthesis perfectly, if I may say so. It's almost like the parenthesis isolated the very subject in question in regards to our doctrines.

I post questions and I add a long paragraph/s of information or statements. Not self-answering myself but providing a clearer picture. I believe and have had issues with some people not understanding my questions or what I'm asking. So I in essence HAVE to provide a backstory to all my statement and questions. I hope this isn't some arrogance or holier than thou mentality or some sort of manipulated response. I want others opinion just I want them to understand unfortunately that is far from my capacity to make it succinct and more perfect.

I'm honestly unable to just post a question like "Why is the sky blue?" and get an answer. No I add stuff to it.

ex:

I ask this question?

and below type statement sentences or paragraph/s of information below the question. Or even add multiple questions and as I like to call them statement questions, whereby I'm not so much asking a question but merely providing a statement that sounds like a question

Now that I've mentioned my problem let me put it like this I'm not professional nor use professional software like Grammerly or whatever. I'm pretty bad at remembering things like how to use commas and semicolons. My friend criticized me learning about commas and semicolon as it made my typing worst. The emails I would send him made him scratch his head. In my attempt at improving my typing I made it worse.

Is this a lack of air element? or is it just my own quirky mentality?

Is it possible all these years of being so-called smart but never feeling smart I mean I'm not smart with the way my life is clearly that isn't smart.

But is this the reason I don't personally feel or act smart or do smart things?

Is this simply the air element and lack thereof said element?

I do recall the Earth element page talking about Himmler not having Earth but being very idealistic, ideological, and hard worker.

Did I overcomplicate this post and made people go "Ugh another Gear88 wall of text critical attack"?

Yes, lack of an element can show up as overcompensating for it. I have lack of air too. LoL.

Are you 100% sure about your elements? If anything I would have guessed you must have way more air, did also read the lack of one element does lead to act like you would have much of it. Well I´m no astrologer.

I would keep it that way you did it here, try to ask the question in the title go a little deeper in the next 2-4 lines-> end question. Then write additional info or something spaced away from main question so if people want to read it, they will, if not, they just read your main question.

Gear88 said:
Been meaning to post this was thinking it over and I simply said keep it as simple as possible.

I am dominant 1. Fire, 2. Water, 3. Earth, and 4. Air in that order.
Fire: 37.04%
Water: 29.63%
Earth: 25.93%
Air: 7.41%

= 100/100.01(I guess 7.4 is more appropriate as the 1 in 41 adds 0.01)

Gear88 said:

Yes. If you are having issues communicating, then that is an air problem, to put it simply. Leo is not a good sign for mercury.

Breath in air or ether and program it to balance you, then see how you feel. It will not make you an expert air person, but it will give you a sense of how a balanced state should feel.

Plenty of chances to do Mercury squares next year. Look at the calendar and plan one out.
Besides Mercury, you should be going around and boosting all your planetary energies within your soul, starting with those in bad signs. Even if your chart is elementally "balanced" according to percentages, if the signs are all on the wrong planets, then that is a dysfunctional configuration as well.

How to know what signs are good/bad for each planet: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Noted_Planetary_Placements.html

Gear88 said:
Is this a lack of air element? or is it just my own quirky mentality?

Is it possible all these years of being so-called smart but never feeling smart I mean I'm not smart with the way my life is clearly that isn't smart.
Aside from what Blitzkreig mentioned. You should take into account what are the relations of planets to each other, and are there any bad or very bad fixed stars on some of the planets. These do count into all of this as well, it's just not lack of air that can cause this.

For example strong Saturn in opposition to weak Mercury (chart ruler) which is in conjunct to a very bad degree. Let me tell you, it has not been easy.

Gear88 said:

You can see the situation clearly through what HPS Maxine wrote:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MERCURY.html

"Mercury in Leo
These people take pride in what they know. They are usually the ones to give others advice, whether or not the others ask for it. They see their own opinions as the only ones that matter, and whether others might agree never enters their minds. They are strong willed and focused. This placement gives much intellectual pride and self-confidence, and makes one delight in being an authority with their chosen area of knowledge or subject/s. Because Leo enjoys being the center of attention, Mercury in Leo can give a gift for speaking before crowds and for lecturing. It can be difficult for these people to see, let along acknowledge other people's point of view. Their own point of view and beliefs are often all that matter to them. They love to brag about their latest accomplishments, and have a gift for leadership. "

Versus:

Mercury in Gemini
Mercury is at home in Gemini. Here, the mind is quick, receptive, and curious about nearly everything. These people are gifted with all forms of communications. They love to talk, write, use the computer, read, and use their minds. They tend to know a little about everything. They have a tendency towards indecision and can change their minds repeatedly, as Gemini is of a duel nature. In some cases, they can have trouble finishing what they start, as they tend to get bored easily and can jump from one project to another, leaving a trail of unfinished business. Their minds are quick and agile. There is also a tendency towards being easily distracted and an inability to get the mind to focus and settle down. They are excellent conversationalists and nearly always have something to say. They enjoy playing games that require using the intellect. This placement also gives mental and manual dexterity.

Hey you did not bold the leadership potential :lol:

All in all, when these two are blended together, good things can come out of it.

[After typing this post. I realized I went off the deep end and went another G88WoTCA(Wall of text critical attack)]

Lol @ Blitzkreig.

You picked up my sign. I don't wish to post my chart nor mention anything deep. But I am Mercury in Leo 8th house. My Gemini is in Venus at the descendant.

I have had many issues for example I mentioned back in 2019 before coofy-19. I went to a therapist unfortunately I just got out after the 4th visit. But the therapist said I have a strong issue in my communication. I state "I know what your thinking" or "your thinking this". To which she said your not knowing what people know. I spoke to my father cause he wanted to know what I was doing in therapy and I told him that and he said exactly correct you put words in people's minds or force them to answer in a way that satisfies you.

As a matter of fact I pissed of my father a few days ago cause I would say "remember" this. And he is like WTF remember what your the one talking as if I was there at that historical time and was presently there. As I was discussing a historical event and it just ended up getting in a verbal fight.

I'm not social, more asocial, rather than anti-social(usually has a bad stigma particularly our British comrades who have anti-social laws). I don't needlessly go out of my way to communicate. Rather I'm fine talking to myself and self-answering. I'm sorta lost in my own World. I do recall a website mentioning a person with my aspects requires a strong dose of exercise to bring me right back to Earth, ground me, and keep my mind from going so deep I drown myself in depth. It's like I stand on 1 leg and are tripping balls the slightest loss of equanimity and I'm right back in cloud-9.

As for Mercury Square I've had thoughts on doing it but 64 days is brutal. I did a Solar and Venus square in the same year and I regret it cause that was when Shael was around so I didn't do it properly. I could have had a better numerology rather than Shael mentioning 3, I should have used 10, and for Venus well I ruined the affirmation.

So it's very difficult for me to be compelled to do a Mercury square. Certainly your right a MercSqr is perfectly fine. But it's way too much. As someone who isn't spiritually advanced in any way an doubts spirituality a lot. I guess I'm not into meditation and spirituality just the political aspect. Messing with my chart and doing astrological rearrangement is very difficult.

I know one or maybe two squares and it affects you very much. But a MercSqr is just overwhelming. I'd like to do it but I don't know what I'm doing nor am doing much. Hell recently I returned to cleaning and protecting and doing a few meditations simply because after a week of not doing anything I just went I got nothing better to do with my time might as well spend 20-30 minutes doing something.

Squares are not fun for me and I think messing with Squares when you've done spiritual things and nothing works is bound to just frustrate me better. I spent 64 days doing this Square as perfectly as possible and yet what changed?

I guess what I'm trying to state also is that my mind chatters a lot. I talk a lot whether for good or bad. I'm a thinker. Perhaps being so watery and so lacking in air it's made me an intuitive thinker. I'm quite the opposite of the zen statue focusing on the female side or being tranced out in an altered state doing meditation properly.

It reminds me of the member The Phantom Stranger who mentioned if I can trance doesn't that make my meditations too powerful or makes me go IF I say this and an altered does my mind go to it? to answer his meditation I recall someone mention if your not voided well and your not using the proper faculties your meditations hit a brick wall and you don't advance further very far as your not in the right mentality to advance.

But funny enough that member, Stranger, is doing exactly what I'm doing. I and to a degree he is intellectualizing spirituality and intellectualizing everything said. Which is both good and bad. Good he is rational and uses his mind he found the right place. But wrong as he is doing the opposite that Asians state. Thinking man statue is the opposite of our meditation approach.

Simply put my lack of air and lack of intellectual and debilitated intellectual along with a cancarian watery intuitive thinking intellectualism is making my mind very smart but unable to express smartness. Like one website stated I have a bottleneck and I'm trying to ram so much information out of my body that it's like a bottleneck.

In other words in my lack of air, debilitated intellect. My mind is psuedo-intellectually to a degree making up a lack of air element along with debilitated air hence Merc in Leo.

I know stuff, seem smart etc.etc. but am not. And really it's more like smart for the sake of smart or learn for the sake of learning. I just learn stuff and do stuff but it does nothing in my life it's just mental masturbation for the sake of learning something. It has no application in my life. I simply learn something spend some time thinking and contemplating and at the end of the day it serves no purpose neither applicable nor useful just to pass the time.

Kinda like the last episode of Outlaw Star the Doctor simply wanted to know everything he didn't care that it served no purpose. He just knows everything and that is it. Which is funny because I had the odd habit of stating "I know everything". Which yeah I know a lot but only intellectually applying it physically nope and even in my own intellect it's just simply to know for the sake of knowing or maybe being intellectually lazy.

I have had my friend tell me my deep internalizing plus the fact I go so far I skip on the basics that I try to go back and to deep to go back fell in the whole. Like Math I can't contemplate math even ultra simple math is hard for me or I over complicate things or simply don't understand and invent my own way of doing things often wrong or improper.

Like what occurred in school always hated school and just zoned out never learned a thing from it. Just simply out in lalaland cloud-9 thinking imaging etc.etc. certainly not being the sheep they want you to be.

But like my friend said he values my deep internalization which is bad cause it's an extreme towards the inner world he is a deep externalizer. But there is no middle ground no ambiternilizing or whatever.

Yo Gear, yo don't have to do the square for Mercury. You can do multiple smaller 40 day workings. And you can also use the rune Mannaz which would enable you to do more workings per year.

Henu the Great said:
Yo Gear, yo don't have to do the square for Mercury. You can do multiple smaller 40 day workings. And you can also use the rune Mannaz which would enable you to do more workings per year.

I'm aware but I don't want to do any of that. Meditation has never served any purpose in 2023 I celebrate 20 years being dedicated since 12. Never accomplished a thing at this point in time spirituality is just to know for the sake of knowing. To promote my mental faculties and spend some time doing my own mental calculations.

Funny enough it has never served a purpose. I can't for the life of me ever understand a situation whereby this meditation or summoning XYZ entity or anything has done anything.

I'm not saying JoS is fake nor is spirituality fake. But since I've never done it for me personally it's an unproven theoretical-mental masturbation studious endevour. If other people have done things for example experience a electrical discharge or something or whatever. Cool.

But for me meditation is basically a waste of time. It's just doing something 20-30 minutes to pass the time. I've never ever had any spiritual factors coming in. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if someone asks me if I'm mentally ill for believing for the sake of believing. Or maybe they state well no wonder you have a shitty life you seem to only care about just thinking about it or processing.

For example the Succubus sermon by HP.Cobra was an eyeopening. I knew that a entity doesn't ALWAYS just spend their time with sexual stuff and has things to do. But the sermon was a real eye opener in realism.

I'm not saying HP.Cobra is fake or is just rationally doing stuff. I do recall one time HP.Cobra kinda going on a small rant stating it's one thing to Huminze the Gods it's another to bring them to our level.

So I don't know. I don't find spending 40 days doing some Merc mantra or Mannaz mantra and basic engraving to my soul. Because that's exactly the point do I even have a soul is a soul real is this real etc.etc. IF spirituality has never worked for me then why should I bother doing anything spiritual even cleaning and protecting for me is just my me the physical person doing something and the mental person that I am chattering and contemplating and going hurry up and stop wasting time you need to be doing something or you need to be thinking about this or I'm so utterly bored this is a waste of time.

Maybe in all my years being a mental contemplater and xtianizing Satanism I've made myself a learned helpless person. Or more precisely a person who doesn't care to do things because I just want to know it for the sake of knowing.

For example learning what is at the center of the milky way galaxy but not caring any more than simply know it for the sake of know it maybe talk to my friend about it and keep it to myself or post it on the internet and hope someone believes me.

Sheer fact is maybe it might even be the reason why I lack air and the reason I'm like this. Is maybe because in the end I'm actually stupid and just trying to be like Brian the dog from Family Guy like Stewie said Quasi-superficial knowledge just to seem smart but always being empty headed.

I know Airy people can be air heads and are seemingly smart and a social but maybe not really. But the way I feel is like walking around like a robot with empty head. Maybe the backlash of air or lack of air or this pseudo-air acclimation from my lack of air is a dose of being a stupid quasi-superficial knowledgeable person that simply piggybacks on being cancarian and having a certain strong memory for certain things and just simply not know anything else.

For example I've been hyper obsessed with WW2 and Satanism. Those are the only two things I care about I don't care about anything else. And yet what purpose has it served me?

In the end I do my meditation do RTRs not today at the time of the post as weekends I'm busy and don't have time for many reps. But it's done nothing. I don't want to say I don't believe in spirituality but spirituality has not made me believe in it. I can be fanatical-zealot politically and religiously eso/exo-teric empirical/occult sciences. But that's just it I sorta use the spiritual to augment my physical like a scientific researcher using ancient texts on vehicles to design a new part like Davinci or something who drew stuff.

In the end I just continue I spend some time doing some stuff and this and that and for what just to pass the day. Just to feel smart and different and know something is out there but what is it I don't know. I'm not against JoS or NS or SS it simply has not served me anything. Simply know for the sake of knowing for the sake of passing the time.

I guess like the episode of The Simpsons Lisa reads Bart's book and she goes "Hey I'm not a time burglar". I guess I burgled my time.

(I'm just being honest not trying to create a shitstorm just honestly spirituality has not done anything not even fun things like lucid dreaming in a deeper way or astral projecting or something)

Gear88 said:
But for me meditation is basically a waste of time. It's just doing something 20-30 minutes to pass the time. I've never ever had any spiritual factors coming in. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if someone asks me if I'm mentally ill for believing for the sake of believing. Or maybe they state well no wonder you have a shitty life you seem to only care about just thinking about it or processing.
It's because you never leave the valley of darkness. You give up too soon: https://imgur.com/iXHPmGl

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back