Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Elohim

Player7

I'm confused with some information here, the Luciferian Liberation Front had a link which talked of 'The Elohim'.

It makes sense to me, in a way that the enemy God is from that race and it also says the race separated and they called them Nords.

But then I saw other people say that the Elohim don't exist or something. Where would all this information have come from if that's the case?

And if they don't, then who is this Allah/Jehovah? I don't think he's a thoughtform because people sacrifice to him and it wouldn't make sense to sacrifice to a thoughtform, unless the enemy is that desparate to have a God. And I've spoken to the Jewish God before, unless this were aliens pretending to be the Jewish God and speaking to me, he seemed to be more than a thoughtform. So if the Elohim really don't exist, I really want to get to the bottom with you guys of who the Jewish God is. Thank you!

There are different levels to this. The level most people come in contact with is the enemy thoughtform. That's what carries the name you are using. Then there is the Greys behind it, whose real names are only known by high-ranking rabbis. Then there is the Reptilians behind it at the top, whose real names are only known by top-ranking rabbis.

The thoughtform is were all the energies are stored. The Greys and the rabbis are the ones that handle this energy by programming it and directing it. The Reptilians are the ones that call the shots.

None of them is a God or anywhere near even the level of minor Demons. Humans only ever get in touch with the main yhvh thoughtforms or with auxiliary thoughtforms such as the angels.

Player7 said:
... I've spoken to the Jewish God before ...

Behind that white light exterior are greys tricking you. They probably left some grey energies in you, I suggest to do f-rtrs to remove it and to chant surya for protection.

With the amount of effort and time and energy put into this thoughtform I think your underestimating what a thoughtform can do here. Yes people can sacrifice to it. And btw outside of your question Yes it even can appear as loving and positive to people (who are not as spiritually open or have blocks in the mind) think of how much love energy people pour into this and you will see why.

Elohim i think is a collective term for the Reptilians and literal Lizard entities (they exist I was attacked by them before a few times) I think maybe this is a form the reptilians like to shift into in the astral though.

Sometimes greys and reptilians though will try to convince people they are "God" then tell them to do something destructive but I don't think this is as powerful as the thoughtform experience where billions of people pour energy into that thing daily and sacrifices.

slyscorpion said:
With the amount of effort and time and energy put into this thoughtform I think your underestimating what a thoughtform can do here. Yes people can sacrifice to it. And btw outside of your question Yes it even can appear as loving and positive to people (who are not as spiritually open or have blocks in the mind) think of how much love energy people pour into this and you will see why.

Elohim i think is a collective term for the Reptilians and literal Lizard entities (they exist I was attacked by them before a few times) I think maybe this is a form the reptilians like to shift into in the astral though.

Sometimes greys and reptilians though will try to convince people they are "God" then tell them to do something destructive but I don't think this is as powerful as the thoughtform experience where billions of people pour energy into that thing daily and sacrifices.

Have you ever seen the Lizards?

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah it was a small Lizard like entity (but bigger than most Lizards you would know of on earth) that crawled around. Looked the same as a Lizard. It was powerful I thought. I at the time was not at all able to hear much on the astral but it was able to force this somehow and would threaten me then laugh. It's voice sounded super familiar. Immediately I was thinking "this is the Eloheim" back then. I know I fought those things at some point in the far past when I heard that I just don't remember how or any details. I also believed that these Lizard things were one of the first enemies to come here.

That is what I got from the experience.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't know if these things are the same as reptilians though to be honest. They seemed distinctly different in some way. Most people think they are the same though that had any kind of experience with this or read about it anywhere. They might be from the same planet or a certain race of reptilians like races in humans though. I will admit that.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

If you all are interested since I think these are the things the poster is referring too I will share both experiences I had with the lizards. Their energy feels bug like in some way kind of nasty one experience was I was laying in bed taking a nap half asleep and half awake. It was weird I felt and saw this lizard crawl on me it felt very evil and was somehow blackish in color yet green with colored spots. Looked much like a lizard on earth. Then I was in this weird place in my mind I didn't know where it was it was a kitchen somewhere my mom as I saw was cooking suddenly I saw everything on the stove burning someone said "it's all on fire" then I saw myself in this dark place same person projected like my mom but had a wound to the head and it was bandaged. We were walking down this dark tunnel then I saw the lizard come back it was crawling around suddenly I heard a tortured scream like someone in extreme absolute pain and fear being tortured they kept screaming and were being tormented by this lizard. Then I was fully aware of reality i got up it was about 20 minutes later on the clock than when I layed down. It was still crawling on me when I got up.

Second attack was on Purim in 2020. This lizard crawled over me was harassing me. It told me the Gods abandon me and don't care about me. I kept trying to get it out of me it was able to go inside my body. I finally got it out for a bit. It said in this evil sounding voice "let go (meaning stop trying to keep it out or push it out) or I will be back and i will blow your f-in head off" the interesting part is it didn't use the word fuck that was kind of strange. But anyways at that moment it spoke I knew this thing was ancient and an enemy we call "the Elohim" I saw in my mind a scene from the ancient world where these things suddenly came from the sky in ships and fought physical war with us. I knew that but I don't know how i did that this is the original enemy to come here. I knew they truly hated me and I hated everything about them.

This is my full experience with the Lizards. It was a female voice btw the second time first time I didn't hear a voice. These things have a different energy than reptilians btw

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back