Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

UFOS-This is what I saw directly above my house

Bunny said:
After a series of strange events in my life I saw this above my house, even more pronounced than in the video below. May Satan strike me down If im lying, there have been ufos signaling to me and after 4 years I decided to say F it, im going on the forums and share somethings

https://youtube.com/shorts/PgY6LojSr6U?feature=share
Interesting, could be satelites tho

Btw the video is not mine, and Im not from pensylvannia, im saying I saw something similar above my house.

Bunny said:
After a series of strange events in my life I saw this above my house, even more pronounced than in the video below. May Satan strike me down If im lying, there have been ufos signaling to me and after 4 years I decided to say F it, im going on the forums and share somethings

One time a saw a ufo that was so close I could throw a rock at it.

NinRick said:
Bunny said:

One time a saw a ufo that was so close I could throw a rock at it.
Thats crazy! Man I want the ufos to be part of an ORION spaceforce or something like that!

Bunny said:
May Satan strike me down If im lying
That will not happen. It also does not, and will not, prove that you are either lying or telling the truth.

FancyMancy said:
Bunny said:
That will not happen. It also does not, and will not, prove that you are either lying or telling the truth.
You think theres not been cases of the enemy facing consequences for trolling the forums? :|
Didnt Maxine share years ago how Andras offered to "take care" of a jew for trolling her?

Bunny said:
FancyMancy said:
Bunny said:
You think theres not been cases of the enemy facing consequences for trolling the forums? :|
Didnt Maxine share years ago how Andras offered to "take care" of a jew for trolling her?

huh? are you saying you're a jew troll?

What FancyMancy is saying that even if you're lying about the ufo, Satan or any god won't strike you down. There won't be any consequences to such a simple lie. Your lie (if you're lying) and a jew troll are completely different scenarios. The gods won't intervene unless you're working against them, and with a simple ufo story, true or not, you won't be harming anyone. Or you're saying you're a jew

You had a starry night! I saw a meteorite once it was beautiful

Idyelle said:

On night I was with 5 friends outside, for around 1 second the entire night sky was gone, buildings and trees threw shadows. I was the only dude who coincidentally looked up, and it looked like a gigantic Kamehameha wave lol

This story is much more unbelievable than the UFO story, because I expected at least some people to see it, as this should have affected the entire earth, however, I didn’t find anything on the internet regarding that. I think it was around 2014-2016.

2 out of our 5 friends didn’t notice any change. 2 others saw how trees and buildings threw shadows and that it was very bright, and I was the only dude looking up in the exact direction, as I was sitting and looking up to someone while talking.

NinRick said:

Have you ever seen what a meteorite is like at night? What you describe is very similar to a meteor.

Unless you meant this story is more believable than the UFO story and that it was a meteorite.

NinRick said:
Idyelle said:

On night I was with 5 friends outside, for around 1 second the entire night sky was gone, buildings and trees threw shadows. I was the only dude who coincidentally looked up, and it looked like a gigantic Kamehameha wave lol

This story is much more unbelievable than the UFO story, because I expected at least some people to see it, as this should have affected the entire earth, however, I didn’t find anything on the internet regarding that. I think it was around 2014-2016.

2 out of our 5 friends didn’t notice any change. 2 others saw how trees and buildings threw shadows and that it was very bright, and I was the only dude looking up in the exact direction, as I was sitting and looking up to someone while talking.
Are you sure about the date?
I have seen something similar about three years ago. The sky lit up with a huge ball of blue fire followed by a blue trail. It was incredible. It was a meteorite though. After the gas totally burned, it burned red/orange for a few seconds until it vanished. Sometimes I just stare at the sky for a while to see these things. This was the most amazing I've ever seen. Gigantic Kamehameha is the right description lol. I always wonder what exactly was it and where did it come from and when.

VoiceofEnki said:
NinRick said:

Have you ever seen what a meteorite is like at night? What you describe is very similar to a meteor.

Unless you meant this story is more believable than the UFO story and that it was a meteorite.

After I wrote this, I went to bed and thought more about it... and I remembered a video an exploding meteor, and it was also very bright and blue..

Welp, I guess it was a meteor then, and I just imagined that it was a beam, because it happened too fast. Originally I thought it was a gamma lightning beam from a black hole, but if this was the case the entire earth would have seen that.

So yeah 90% likelihood it was a meteor.

BlackOnyx8 said:
NinRick said:
Idyelle said:

I have seen something similar about three years ago. The sky lit up with a huge ball of blue fire followed by a blue trail. It was incredible. It was a meteorite though. After the gas totally burned, it burned red/orange for a few seconds until it vanished. Sometimes I just stare at the sky for a while to see these things. This was the most amazing I've ever seen. Gigantic Kamehameha is the right description lol. I always wonder what exactly was it and where did it come from and when.

What I saw was longer ago, around 5-7 years back. And idk it was only blue and very bright what I saw, and lasted 1 second. No matter what it was, it looked amazing. :lol:

BlackOnyx8 said:
NinRick said:
Idyelle said:

You to attention to the things they are not always cosmic objects or space debris.

BlackOnyx8 said:
NinRick said:
Idyelle said:

You to attention to the things they are not always cosmic objects or space debris.

VoiceofEnki said:
NinRick said:

pff haha
no brother, what I saw was indeed a Kamehameha wave, or rather a gamma-ray-flash from space

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GRB_160625B
https://arxiv.org/abs/1705.09311

It happened in 25 June 2016 and was observable from ground. So What I saw was indeed a flashy blue beam of light lol.
I am just wondering that nobody else saw it, maybe because it was too short.

NinRick said:
pff haha
no brother, what I saw was indeed a Kamehameha wave, or rather a gamma-ray-flash from space

It happened in 25 June 2016 and was observable from ground. So What I saw was indeed a flashy blue beam of light lol.

Very interesting! Awesome you saw that. Unfortunately, I didn't see it, but it must have been observable across most of the globe, since a gamma ray burst is gigantic.

Calling it a Kamehameha wave is very apt haha

NinRick said:
VoiceofEnki said:
NinRick said:

pff haha

Wow, OK, that's not what I saw, that is pretty amazing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back