Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Workings to get rid of karmic issues

BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Website
jos-projects.com
How many workings to get rid of karmic issues can one do simultaneously and how much time between them? I usually like to wait some hours.

I'm sort of in a rush here to catch up for lost time... so I'm going for the 3rd working. I am currently doing Munka for the Sun, then Mars Square and tomorrow starting on the Witch Sabbath I'm going to start something for Saturn for the whole 28 days.
The thing is, my free time is not the best right now and I really can't afford waiting a few hours for this one... but it sort of feels weird if I do one right after the other. I can always sacrifice sleep and other not so important activities if I really have to, but I would rather not.

No rushing. Working Magick and getting the results and it manifesting in Physicality takes time. If you rush, only you will be at fault. No-one here, nor the Ministry nor the Gods and Goddesses will be liable. Do Not Rush.

Maybe you should do a 40, 80 or 90-day working. Starting workings at the wrong times is not helpful, and is just a waste. i.e. starting when the Moon is void is no good. It may seem counterproductive to wait until favourable days/times, but it is not. Astrological timing is very important. I would say it is absolute, or nearly absolute. Say, you could start a working on a not-very-favourable day/time, as opposed to an unfavourable day/time, but I think it would take longer to work (the 40, 80 or 90 days might need repeating more than once). Waiting a bit longer until a favourable day/time would be more beneficial.

People have been programmed to be lazy and seek, demand and expect instant gratification and instant results. That does not work. Sorry.

FancyMancy said:
No rushing. Working Magick and getting the results and it manifesting in Physicality takes time. If you rush, only you will be at fault. No-one here, nor the Ministry nor the Gods and Goddesses will be liable. Do Not Rush.

Maybe you should do a 40, 80 or 90-day working. Starting workings at the wrong times is not helpful, and is just a waste. i.e. starting when the Moon is void is no good. It may seem counterproductive to wait until favourable days/times, but it is not. Astrological timing is very important. I would say it is absolute, or nearly absolute. Say, you could start a working on a not-very-favourable day/time, as opposed to an unfavourable day/time, but I think it would take longer to work (the 40, 80 or 90 days might need repeating more than once). Waiting a bit longer until a favourable day/time would be more beneficial.

People have been programmed to be lazy and seek, demand and expect instant gratification and instant results. That does not work. Sorry.
Either you misunderstood pretty much everything I said or I did not express myself properly.
I always look at the planets and I always start my workings at the right times. And I know I have to be patient for results. What I mean when I say I'm in a rush is that I want to use all the opportunities I can get. I used the Moon in Scorpio for the Munka, now Mars in Scorpio for Mars Square, tomorrow is the Sabbath. I am well aware this is going to be a long journey. That's not what this is all about.

My question is if I can do several of these at the same time, starting obviously at their right timings for each. I'm in a rush yes, so I will use every opportunity that comes to fix the karmic issues. Which will all build up in time. To fulfill my goals, but none will manifest if I don't put up the hard work. I'm in a rush to do as much of this work as I possibly can, so that in it's right time, everything will fall into place. I'm not lazy or expecting instant gratification whatsoever. My question is only if I can do several of these karmic workings at the same time, and how much time between them, 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hour? Say Sun working in the morning , Mars in the afternoon, you get the idea. This is what I meant.

Apologies if I didn't express this before, English is not my main language so you might have misunderstood everything I said. I am aware of everything you said and I never did those things.

At most, doing two workings at the same time is pretty much what is recommended. Others are more strict, and would say only one. This is to keep your energy diluted from too many places at the same time, so that you would see better results.

Also, you can target more than one planet with single Munka working. You can extend the time in meditation and the durarion of the working(s), and even stack multiple ones so that you will surely reap the result that you are seeking. This would help with the overlapping issue.

There are more upcoming good dates just around the corner for Mars squares next year, so you might want to postpone it.

Henu the Great said:
At most, doing two workings at the same time is pretty much what is recommended. Others are more strict, and would say only one. This is to keep your energy diluted from too many places at the same time, so that you would see better results.

Also, you can target more than one planet with single Munka working. You can extend the time in meditation and the durarion of the working(s), and even stack multiple ones so that you will surely reap the result that you are seeking. This would help with the overlapping issue.

There are more upcoming good dates just around the corner for Mars squares next year, so you might want to postpone it.
My Munka working targets Neptune and Saturn to improve the Sun.
I already started the Mars Square last Tuesday. But I was going to start something just for Saturn today, making a total of 3 workings. I will use this date for something else then.

Thanks

FancyMancy said:

In retrospect, I believe I was too harsh and cold in my reply to you because I was triggered for being called lazy when it's the exact opposite. But I had not expressed myself properly and therefore you misunderstood my question. I'm sorry for that. Thanks for the concern and advice though.

BlackOnyx8 said:
FancyMancy said:

In retrospect, I believe I was too harsh and cold in my reply to you because I was triggered for being called lazy when it's the exact opposite. But I had not expressed myself properly and therefore you misunderstood my question. I'm sorry for that. Thanks for the concern and advice though.
No problem! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back