Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Correct usage of the SATANAMA working?

Adrellis

Apparently, it can be used for a wide variety of stuff, and that's why I'm confused on it. I want a lot, that's normal, but I have troubles keeping certain workings going. More runic vibrations means more pressure and that's what makes it fall apart..so I figure maybe I should try SATANAMA for something, instead of going back to the runes.

I could use a lot of improvements. Job, money, health, specific body parts being healed, general attractiveness, actual health and beauty, everything. Just..everything. oh the website is down at the time of posting, JoyOfSatan.com isn't coming up, but is there a link to this working and how to use it? I'd look but i kinda can't.

thank you, that's quite a bit of information.

whose voice is that in the video? I feel..odd listening to it. the PDF is from the betrayer kikeson, but i'm guessing the information is still good..hoping it is.

and without asking i would have pronounced the T as..English T. not TZ. I would have screwed up for months, hah.

Woden said:
I should also add, that the Satanama mantra in the audio mp3 is done in one exhaled breath. As stated by others here, this is optional, and each Syllable ie. SA,TA, NA, MA can be done in separate breaths for each Syllable. But the main thing to remember, as you mentioned, is to chant TTT-ZZZZ-AAA for the second syllable. The true power of Satanama comes from getting it right.

and getting it right comes from reading the manual, so I've learned :)

however, the Power Pack SATANAMA folder does not contain its own PDF file. I'm understanding you wrote one for each? That archive doesn't contain one for SATANAMA, but one for each of the other folders. It does have a single frame GIF file though, but no PDF. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, that happens, my bad.

here goes.

I appreciate the update, but I might not be able to use this. I cannot count how many times I use it in a single run, can't keep track of it :/ oh well. still good info for others.

Adrellis said:
I appreciate the update, but I might not be able to use this. I cannot count how many times I use it in a single run, can't keep track of it :/ oh well. still good info for others.

Just count to ten mentally, and do multiples of ten instead. Count to ten once, then count to ten again, etc.

You can use a Satanic rosary to help you keep track of this without really interrupting the mudra, after 10 vibrations, move 1 bead, then continue.

This is such a small "interruption" it shouldn't really affect your concentration or the meditation, as you can do this with your eyes closed.

You can also have for example, a small pile of something in front of you to your right or left (maybe crystals, or coins, or beads, or board game pawns, acorns, etc), and move 1 piece from the pile to your other side, for example, 1 piece every count of 10.

Then just count up to the number you want for your repetitions.

There's various ways one can use even with almost no resources available, just think outside the box a little and you'll come up with something clever that works for you.

Hail Satan!

Woden said:
Adrellis said:
Apparently, it can be used for a wide variety of stuff, and that's why I'm confused on it. I want a lot, that's normal, but I have troubles keeping certain workings going. More runic vibrations means more pressure and that's what makes it fall apart..so I figure maybe I should try SATANAMA for something, instead of going back to the runes.

I could use a lot of improvements. Job, money, health, specific body parts being healed, general attractiveness, actual health and beauty, everything. Just..everything. oh the website is down at the time of posting, JoyOfSatan.com isn't coming up, but is there a link to this working and how to use it? I'd look but i kinda can't.

SATANAMA is the purest most beneficial mantra you can use. It is the name of Satan coming from the ancient Sanskrit language, who is the originator of the left-hand path, signifying the 666 kundalini, and literally means, "The Name Of God".

I use it every day to balance out my chakras, and it works directly on the elements to slow down aging and revitalize the body.

Satanama:
https://mega.nz/file/OGgRyAKa#zXVedN3Y7HZHTBQQatDWmK-6kFSyID-Om_Rj4LOvruM
Mantras:
https://mega.nz/folder/HXoyEQhb#_ObEsOTinsFW94txVqMLMg

Thanks Brother, everything I was looking for when I searched SATANAMA

I'm willing to give it another go. Might as well.

Can it be used during a Waning moon to end bad things, like ending an addiction? Or just for positive and growth?

ok thanks. i'll give it all a read and work on stuff. so maybe not SATANAMA for addiction ending, maybe rune?

i'm hoping to end these annoying addictions and get some stuff healing before i start dating..oh i said these words years ago and never worked on it. oh well. maybe now will be different

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back