Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Job Working?

SSGrim88

Hello!
I plan on doing a Fehu working in a couple weeks to help me find a job late January/Early February. (I’ll probably ask the gods as well to give it an extra push) but I am having trouble coming up with an affirmation that involves that I don’t need to get the vaccine or at the very least I could just do the rapid antigen test which I don’t mind doing.

Also Im kinda worried that I’ll probably have to accept a job that I’ll probably hate since of the global situation. (I can’t be picky right now huh?)

Also note I’m just doing a temporary job in order to get necessary items needed for when I go to college next September.
So any suggestions for an affirmation would be extremely helpful!
Thanks

SSGrim88 said:
Hello!
I plan on doing a Fehu working in a couple weeks to help me find a job late January/Early February. (I’ll probably ask the gods as well to give it an extra push) but I am having trouble coming up with an affirmation that involves that I don’t need to get the vaccine or at the very least I could just do the rapid antigen test which I don’t mind doing.

Also Im kinda worried that I’ll probably have to accept a job that I’ll probably hate since of the global situation. (I can’t be picky right now huh?)

Also note I’m just doing a temporary job in order to get necessary items needed for when I go to college next September.
Thanks

The affirmation is just a mental guide, but it doesn't need to strictly list every detail you want. Instead, you should bundle these details into what your idea of a positive job is. When you are finishing the working each day, visualize yourself smiling at your job. Smile and feel yourself happy, then understand the energy is giving you that.

Therefore, this would not include ANYTHING you would be happy with, including a vaccine or other dogshit obligations. However, sometimes it is better to take a position that may make you do monotonous nonsense if it gives your more time or money to advance, rather than a job you love that detracts you from advancing. The ideal job is one that is useful in the future Satanic world.

Use Gebo as well, because that gives positive associations, positions, relationships, etc. Not that Fehu couldn't work, but I feel Gebo is useful in regards to finding an actual position in society that you want to be in.

Blitzkreig said:
SSGrim88 said:
Hello!

Thanks

The affirmation is just a mental guide, but it doesn't need to strictly list every detail you want. Instead, you should bundle these details into what your idea of a positive job is. When you are finishing the working each day, visualize yourself smiling at your job. Smile and feel yourself happy, then understand the energy is giving you that.

Therefore, this would not include ANYTHING you would be happy with, including a vaccine or other dogshit obligations. However, sometimes it is better to take a position that may make you do monotonous nonsense if it gives your more time or money to advance, rather than a job you love that detracts you from advancing. The ideal job is one that is useful in the future Satanic world.

Use Gebo as well, because that gives positive associations, positions, relationships, etc. Not that Fehu couldn't work, but I feel Gebo is useful in regards to finding an actual position in society that you want to be in.

meant to say it wouldn't include anything you would be *unhappy with

Don't work if you don't like to work keep it simple. No need to do 'fehu working' everything is in the mind.

Blitzkreig said:
Ahh I see :eek: alright I understand what I need to do thanks! I'll make use of Gebo and Fehu then ^^

I've realized I was being rather pessimistic, the replies here helped me snap out of that thank you

newbie40 said:
Don't work if you don't like to work keep it simple. No need to do 'fehu working' everything is in the mind.
Retarded advice that reeks of communism.

Aquarius said:
newbie40 said:

I agree with ya. The thing is that person sounded lazy saying 'probably have to accept a job that I’ll probably hate' that is communism too. 😂

newbie40 said:
Aquarius said:
newbie40 said:

I agree with ya. The thing is that person sounded lazy saying 'probably have to accept a job that I’ll probably hate' that is communism too. 😂
Getting a job even if you don't like that job is called necessity, not communism.

If you can yeah it is better (maybe way better in some cases) to not do most things now but that is not possible for some people communism no its not being a goyim most people that say that would be more than willing to work hard at something were it worth it.

This working moon in Capricorn or Moon conjunct Saturn good for it. Runes such as fehu sowilo wunjo money workings with affirmations about a job, Necronomicon 15 or 47 working.

newbie40 said:
Aquarius said:
newbie40 said:

It may have sounded lazy to you but really it stems from the lack of confidence I have for my workings, although I do have enough workings to back up that I can manifest what I desire, I still have a problem with thinking things will not work out all too greatly which of course I am working on with my meditations but as with a lot of things this will take time.
I want to work I just don't want to become like one of those people who sits behind their desk complaining everyday, like who here wants to do that?

slyscorpion said:

I feel like personally for me I need to get the ball rolling regardless of the global situation. I could wait another 4 years and just focus all my attention on my advancement in the meantime, but that means I'll be putting a halt on material things which I don't want to do. Honestly finding a job to obtain the item I need for college is just a small step but a necessary step to the bigger picture regarding career.

I was considering doing it when the moon was in Capricorn but right now I already have a couple workings I'm currently doing and I try to just stick with 2 workings at a time to avoid watering down of energies. So instead I plan on doing the fehu+gebo working on the 16th when the moon is in Taurus as one working's 40 day cycle is coming to an end soon so I can start that then since it's more convenient ^^

I was mainly following the advice in this thread: https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?p=33906&sid=bdef36011e3fe0ee5ef17eb65aaca19d#p33906

But if you meant this as a general thing if others were wondering then cool :cool:

SSGrim88 said:
slyscorpion said:

I feel like personally for me I need to get the ball rolling regardless of the global situation. I could wait another 4 years and just focus all my attention on my advancement in the meantime, but that means I'll be putting a halt on material things which I don't want to do. Honestly finding a job to obtain the item I need for college is just a small step but a necessary step to the bigger picture regarding career.

I was considering doing it when the moon was in Capricorn but right now I already have a couple workings I'm currently doing and I try to just stick with 2 workings at a time to avoid watering down of energies. So instead I plan on doing the fehu+gebo working on the 16th when the moon is in Taurus as one working's 40 day cycle is coming to an end soon so I can start that then since it's more convenient ^^

I was mainly following the advice in this thread: https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?p=33906&sid=bdef36011e3fe0ee5ef17eb65aaca19d#p33906

But if you meant this as a general thing if others were wondering then cool :cool:

Yeah you want a career more so than a job if you want to be happy Saturn and Capricorn rules that in traditional astrology and the 10th house something like that was what I was thinking of. However any sign that is good for wealth such as Leo or Taurus works so that is fine. I was mostly thinking of the really low income types of jobs when I said that btw thinking that is what he was thinking of and saying I agree. That kind of thing is communism actually the way people are treated at them usually is shit. I don't think the whole thing is bad though. As a Nordic I always like to see people working hard at stuff it's just in my genes lol 😅 but working hard at something doesn't have to be a traditional job that's all I was thinking. Really hope people don't take me the wrong way.

Anyways good luck it sounds like you have a plan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back