Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wow love from Father Satan and the God's and Goddesses.

Willmaker

Hi there my greatest family whom are forever standing along with our ALL FATHER SATAN and those who have been with him from the time of awakening with him for him unchanged by attacks from lower things. Forever molded to be as SATAN By THE ALL FATHER SATAN AND THOSE WHO ARE FROM HIM AND WITH HIM ALONE!

Wow the workings of the universal flow of things and what they are there for balance and so forth are extremely important and understanding and seeing how to influence and make use of that energy is limited by our own limits.

Amazing how much we can achieve with Satan.I have made every person at my work mostly all dume xtians see the truth of the biggest cock sucker xtian that he is a fake. Lol that was the first time I realized that things are truly changing and that I am seeing and making people who are against me and go out of their way to make things harder for me the very next day they are receiving back what they have tried to do to me and more.

Things are happening true us for us all by Satan.

Wish you all the best and let's destroy our enemies on all universes of existence and unexistens now and forever and in every way!!

HAIL OUR ONLY FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL TO ALL OUR GOD'S AND GODDESSES OF THE DUAT!!
HAIL TO THE FAMILY OF OUR FATHER SATAN WHO ARE HERE NOW AND WAGGING WAR UPON OUR ENEMIES!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back