Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Will there be fore rituals like FRTR that remove blockages?

Ethan Turbos

Unfortunately we are extremely cursed. Like right now I feel such a strong blockage on my head it gives me a tremendous headache. This extends to other things in life like willpower.

I really wonder if there is going to be more rituals to reverse blockages like the FRTR. It removed so much blockages from my body and head but now it seems like it doesnt do much for me anymore.

Bunny said:
Unfortunately we are extremely cursed. Like right now I feel such a strong blockage on my head it gives me a tremendous headache. This extends to other things in life like willpower.

I really wonder if there is going to be more rituals to reverse blockages like the FRTR. It removed so much blockages from my body and head but now it seems like it doesnt do much for me anymore.

You do this with your own meditations, altho the RTRs are great to get rid of curses and blockages, my 6th chakra opened after the Shema RTR which we did back then around 4 years ago.

Hatha yoga is great to amplify your own bioelectricity and open energy pathways as well.

Silence is golden and speech is silver, approach the Demons for personal advancement, and you will learn things you will never read here openly.

NinRick said:
Bunny said:

You do this with your own meditations, altho the RTRs are great to get rid of curses and blockages, my 6th chakra opened after the Shema RTR which we did back then around 4 years ago.

Hatha yoga is great to amplify your own bioelectricity and open energy pathways as well.

Silence is golden and speech is silver, approach the Demons for personal advancement, and you will learn things you will never read here openly.
Im not open enough to approach Demons like that.

What Im really looking for was new Rituals because the way I lifted blockages with FRTR last year, was like nothing I ever experienced before. Sometimes I felt my body sweating in relief.

You can do one to three reps of the final rtr into your chakras or the blockage (wouldn't recommend 9 cause it can release too much bad energy at once) if you think it is related to Jewish curses. Don't change affirmation though. Cleanse this for awhile then repeat later if blockage is still there.

Bunny said:
NinRick said:
Bunny said:

What Im really looking for was new Rituals because the way I lifted blockages with FRTR last year, was like nothing I ever experienced before. Sometimes I felt my body sweating in relief.

Okay, have you ever seriously tried to approach a Demon, so you grow closer to them?

NinRick said:
Bunny said:
NinRick said:

Okay, have you ever seriously tried to approach a Demon, so you grow closer to them?
Yes I have, being a Satanist is all I care about.
Ive been around for awhile.
Im still open in some ways.

slyscorpion said:
You can do one to three reps of the final rtr into your chakras or the blockage (wouldn't recommend 9 cause it can release too much bad energy at once) if you think it is related to Jewish curses. Don't change affirmation though. Cleanse this for awhile then repeat later if blockage is still there.
Thank you for your answer.

RockSeed13 said:
Bunny said:
Whats wrong with with?

Angelus? the word is associated with Judeo-Xians.
I think its greek in origin. And the hierarchies listed in the joyofsatan section on demons have angels in the third rank. When jews call their thoughtforms angels, they are just associating with a name of "light".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back