Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dec 3/4 - Witches Sabbath Spiritual Purification

HPS Lydia

A reminder to everyone, this coming Friday night through Saturday, it's a New Moon for the spiritual purification cycle. Below is the link to HP HoodedCobra's sermon on the Witches Sabbath. This can be done starting the Friday night (Dec 3) after sundown, or any time on Saturday (Dec 4), whichever works best for you. This will be the last chance until April.

This is highly recommended, to remove dross, psychological issues, health issues, xian/muslim programming, and allow siddhis to develop and the serpent to rise. Read the sermon linked below for full information. Polish your gems and shine like the Sun!

Also, 2022 and all future SS Calendars will have this listed in Black, easy to see. Link to 2022 SS Calendar is in my signature, download the one for your timezone.

Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle by HP HoodedCobra
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=58191

Lydia said:
A reminder to everyone, this coming Friday night through Saturday, it's a New Moon for the spiritual purification cycle. Below is the link to HP HoodedCobra's sermon on the Witches Sabbath. This can be done starting the Friday night (Dec 3) after sundown, or any time on Saturday (Dec 4), whichever works best for you. This will be the last chance until April.

This is highly recommended, to remove dross, psychological issues, health issues, xian/muslim programming, and allow siddhis to develop and the serpent to rise. Read the sermon linked below for full information. Polish your gems and shine like the Sun!

Also, 2022 and all future SS Calendars will have this listed in Black, easy to see. Link to 2022 SS Calendar is in my signature, download the one for your timezone.

Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle by HP HoodedCobra

Thank you Lydia :)

I begun doing casual round last Saturday afternoon. What do you think, should I have handful of days of not doing it, and restart it at this date?

Henu the Great said:
I begun doing casual round last Saturday afternoon. What do you think, should I have handful of days of not doing it, and restart it at this date?
That would be best, or start additional cleaning if the one you are currently doing is being programmed in a specific way.

Can one do multiple workings starting on this day or should it be limited to one?

Also, if we are able to do multiple workings, what would you say highly beneficial workings would be to do during this time?

One I would think of is your "emotional, psychological, and mental damage and pain" working.

I am having an issue with self discipline and willpower. Would I be able to do a working for that on this date due to the purification aspect or?

Any advice is appreciated. Honestly, I just want to get out of this rut I've found myself in where I can't seem to continue anything for a few days without being unable to continue due to lack of discipline and willpower.

Thank you ahead of time <3

Lydia said:
Henu the Great said:
That would be best, or start additional cleaning if the one you are currently doing is being programmed in a specific way.
Nothing too special. Simply extra round for the seven main chakras. I'll take a moment off and restart this weekend. Thanks!

Henu the Great said:
Lydia said:
Henu the Great said:
Nothing too special. Simply extra round for the seven main chakras. I'll take a moment off and restart this weekend. Thanks!
I've been doing each chakras every sunday (not when it was void of moon obviously) and it works pretty well, 216 reps of Surya for one chakra per week, more intuition, less blockages (I've noticed when cleaning my 5th chakra that I was able to express myself much better and other blockages going away with the other chakras). Definitely going to do more cleaning this Sunday for all the chakras this time around.

Hmm, I have heard of this but I've not really paid attention to it. So it is a time of extra power? I can use it to amplify what I already do to achieve better results? Cleaning chakras, prayers, healing etc? Exciting!

Thank you so much Lydia. I thought I was doomed to wait until next year for a suitable date since the 2021 calendar didn't show any date for it.

Can I use AVRVM for cleaning with the Sabbat? Also, can I direct it towards psychological issues?

Thanks for the reminder sister Lydia, it will come in handy for me to cleanse, because on Halloween I started a work to obliterate my Saturn and the negative karma is already coming to the surface.

luis said:
I've been doing each chakras every sunday (not when it was void of moon obviously) and it works pretty well, 216 reps of Surya for one chakra per week, more intuition, less blockages (I've noticed when cleaning my 5th chakra that I was able to express myself much better and other blockages going away with the other chakras). Definitely going to do more cleaning this Sunday for all the chakras this time around.
Sundays? But this is to be done during Friday or Saturday, so why did you do this during Sundays? 3/4 of December is also Fri/Sat.

So, what you have been doing is regular cleaning without the added timing potential. Nothing bad there though, good job.

I did one for my solar plexus about a month ago or so, did 216 reps of surya for a full lunar cycle and a week in I already felt the effects (although it may not have been the best timing). I plan on doing one for my base so I was wondering if I should add in my affirmation that its removing blockages and dross to make it more affective in addition to it generally cleaning [insert chakra] in a safe and positive way for me.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Sundays? But this is to be done during Friday or Saturday, so why did you do this during Sundays? 3/4 of December is also Fri/Sat.

So, what you have been doing is regular cleaning without the added timing potential. Nothing bad there though, good job.
I was in a hurry and my phone maybe autocorrected it to Sunday or I just wrote it instead of Saturday.

Do we have to do high reps for the circle?

I started today at my circle looks like this,

SATANAS X 1
AVRVM X 36
AFFIRM X 9
AUM X 9
SATANAS X 1

In a positive and healthy way for me, my Sacral chakra is completely and permanently purified of any and all negative karmatic energies.

I just have other workings going on so I couldn't do 111 or 216. Will it still work if I do a full circle?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Can I use AVRVM for cleaning with the Sabbat? Also, can I direct it towards psychological issues?

Is that the Latin aurum? I am not sure why would you go with Latin when both Sanskrit and Elder Futhark are a billion times stronger as spiritual languages. Ancient Egyptian is also much stronger, and so are Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian and Assyrian. Then I would say Ancient Greek comes, which is slightly stronger than Latin. The reason why they are stronger is that they were used spiritually for a longer time. Sanskrit is most similar to the language of the Gods, and the most charged as the most ancient human language, followed by Ancient Egyptian, and runes are taken directly from constellations, as you may already know.

While I am unsure why you would choose that language, you can certainly use it if you want. Any vibration generates power.

GoldenxChild1 said:

I personally don't agree with the "one mantra works in every way" theory. Why use gold for psychological issues, does it rule this? I don't think so.

Also, that mantra is gold. Gold does not clean. I'm sure that mantra is good for empowering and even perfecting, but not for cleaning. As it goes in Alchemy, do cleaning first, and then use gold.

Wotanwarrior said:
Thanks for the reminder sister Lydia, it will come in handy for me to cleanse, because on Halloween I started a work to obliterate my Saturn and the negative karma is already coming to the surface.

That's a good tip to keep in mind, extra cleaning while doing freeing soul workings. I wish I paid more attention to this when I was newer.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Do we have to do high reps for the circle?
I just have other workings going on so I couldn't do 111 or 216. Will it still work if I do a full circle?

36 is perfectly fine and will work.

SSGrim88 said:
I did one for my solar plexus about a month ago or so, did 216 reps of surya for a full lunar cycle and a week in I already felt the effects (although it may not have been the best timing). I plan on doing one for my base so I was wondering if I should add in my affirmation that its removing blockages and dross to make it more affective in addition to it generally cleaning [insert chakra] in a safe and positive way for me.

I do that, I affirm after "my [chakra] is thoroughly clean and purified" (you can add the rest of your affirmation).

Soul Wings said:
Hmm, I have heard of this but I've not really paid attention to it. So it is a time of extra power? I can use it to amplify what I already do to achieve better results? Cleaning chakras, prayers, healing etc? Exciting!

Prayers? No, read the sermon. Cleaning and purifying.

Lydia said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I personally don't agree with the "one mantra works in every way" theory. Why use gold for psychological issues, does it rule this? I don't think so.

Also, that mantra is gold. Gold does not clean. I'm sure that mantra is good for empowering and even perfecting, but not for cleaning. As it goes in Alchemy, do cleaning first, and then use gold.

Thank-you Lady Lydia

Stormblood said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Is that the Latin aurum? I am not sure why would you go with Latin when both Sanskrit and Elder Futhark are a billion times stronger as spiritual languages. Ancient Egyptian is also much stronger, and so are Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian and Assyrian. Then I would say Ancient Greek comes, which is slightly stronger than Latin. The reason why they are stronger is that they were used spiritually for a longer time. Sanskrit is most similar to the language of the Gods, and the most charged as the most ancient human language, followed by Ancient Egyptian, and runes are taken directly from constellations, as you may already know.

While I am unsure why you would choose that language, you can certainly use it if you want. Any vibration generates power.

I was attracted to it for some reason. Personally, it feels good to vibrate and wanted to experiment.

I'll keep what you have said in mind, thanks Storm.

Lydia said:

Oh crap! I forgot about this. F###!!

Do I need to wait until April? Or can I still get some advantage?
Probably not, right?

Nikois666 said:

Probably not, right?

Oh that sucks. You can still clean in the meantime, and in April do this.

Lydia said:
Nikois666 said:

Probably not, right?

Oh that sucks. You can still clean in the meantime, and in April do this.
Understood.
Sorry for the late reply though, I fell ill yesterday, Dec 7, last day of the warfare : (

I think their is a problem in my Aura, like some black holes in it. And the enemy is able to crash me easily during or before a scheduled warfare because of these holes.

Here's why I think this is the case.
Back in mid 2020, I was half asleep and I had a dream or maybe an astral experience where I woke up at the same place where I was, same bed, same position[it was like a blurry vision but more focus of the vision at the center, you know like those visual effects they use in films for dreams and spiritual experiences], I got up and I looked at my hands, the left hand had black holes all over it, but I don't remember about the right hand and the whole body. While I was looking, I got up, and suddenly something was trying to drag me to hit my head towards the wall on my left, I fought back and tried to use all my force to not hit the wall, wasn't working and I was slowly getting dragged. And I finally visualized Father Satan's Sigil in the room in Satanic blue fire. It all stopped and I woke up at the same spot. I don't know if this was a dream or some other experience.

I think black holes on my left hand probably indicate something about the left hand path. And I guess it was about my aura. I took AoP very lightly when I joined JoS. I also used to do FRTR when I was not dedicated and also did little to no meditation. Very stupid of me. Worst thing is, I also forgot about this dream/experience and only recently this came back to my head due to me falling ill frequently. This makes me beg a question, can enemy entities make you forget about certain things?

Does Witches Sabbath help in healing this kind of damaged aura, to full extent?[I think it does and this was one of the reasons why I wanted to join december's Witches Sabbath, but I forgot : ( __]
Or can we fix the black holes with the regular cleaning?
Yesterday I had fever and I also had that sore throat again, where I have pain while swallowing, even my saliva. The fever is almost gone but the throat takes time to heal. This is just awful, all this happens only when I have big plans. Yesterday, on Dec 7 I was going to do a lot more repetitions of the FRTR, but was unable to do even a regular 9 repetition FRTR.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back