Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need to ask about some demons

ElenaAmara

Hello Everyone!

Well, I have somethings to ask. Can anyone please tell me a specific demon that can grant immortality and also teaches arts and can grant political favors? And I also want to know that is there any specific relation of bat to Azazel?

Also whenever I try to do summoning specially to king Paimon, I feel sick like fainting or pain and things like this. What is it?

MysticalMe said:
Hello Everyone!

Well, I have somethings to ask. Can anyone please tell me a specific demon that can grant immortality and also teaches arts and can grant political favors? And I also want to know that is there any specific relation of bat to Azazel?

Also whenever I try to do summoning specially to king Paimon, I feel sick like fainting or pain and things like this. What is it?

Are you dedicated? ->

Making a Commitment to Satan
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

No demon can grand immortality, they only can guide you to it (Astartes 8 fould path), here is a list of demons and thear Field of study they teach/ guide:

Help From Our Gods
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Do you summon like this:

How to Summon Demons
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Before all gods became gods, they went to Satan first. He created the path of the magnum opus. So, I believe like all the gods that went through the way of immortality, we will learn it from him (Satan).

Are you dedicated? ->

Yes, I am. I love Satan. If that is dedication then, yes. I am dedicated to what I well.

No demon can grand immortality, they only can guide you to it (Astartes 8 fould path), here is a list of demons and thear Field of study they teach/ guide:

Help From Our Gods

Okay. Thank you. I heard that "Allocer" can grant it. But I am nit sure about it. That's the reason, I asked.

Do you summon like this:

How to Summon Demons
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Yes! When I summoned "Azazel" I summoned like this but I invited him into my dreams but he didn't said much & left. He came with another demon. I sometimes doubt if it's really him because I was semi-conscious when the dream came to me that night and he is very powerful so he will not leave. He said that " You are too pure to deal" . After that I started seeing bats. And whenever I try to do the summoning something stops me. I don't know if it's my mentality or what but it feels like it has something to do with Azazel.

Then, I decide to summon the same way but not with the prayer of Satan but rest I did the same..

Now, I am thinking if using the circle method as "King Paimon" is very ancient and attracts a lot of spirits.
[/quote]

MysticalMe said:
Are you dedicated? ->

Yes, I am. I love Satan. If that is dedication then, yes. I am dedicated to what I well.

No, read the link to understand what I mean.

Help From Our Gods

Okay. Thank you. I heard that "Allocer" can grant it. But I am nit sure about it. That's the reason, I asked.

No, if they could we would not have to meditate or do the RTRs.

Do you summon like this:

How to Summon Demons

Yes! When I summoned "Azazel" I summoned like this but I invited him into my dreams but he didn't said much & left. He came with another demon. I sometimes doubt if it's really him because I was semi-conscious when the dream came to me that night and he is very powerful so he will not leave. He said that " You are too pure to deal" . After that I started seeing bats. And whenever I try to do the summoning something stops me. I don't know if it's my mentality or what but it feels like it has something to do with Azazel.

About to pure to deal, I understand it as you are to young to enter into an agreement

Then, I decide to summon the same way but not with the prayer of Satan but rest I did the same..

Now, I am thinking if using the circle method as "King Paimon" is very ancient and attracts a lot of spirits.

No cicles around sigils, it is blasphemous and does disrupt the connection, when you try to connect to them.

Did bold and underline my answers.

MysticalMe said:

"Dedicated" here means something very specific. It means someone who has done the Dedication ritual. It's in the link Fuchs posted right under his question "are you dedicated?"

What it really means, is, have you done the Dedication Ritual? If not, it's not safe to summon a God/Demon because you may even have an enemy being come to you instead of one of our Gods. Also, besides the Dedication Ritual you need to do daily Power Meditation, it's the most important practice in Spiritual Satanism.

MysticalMe said:

Please only use the method on the JoS site that Fuchs linked to you. All others with circles and things like that are blasphemous and offensive and will cause the Gods to be very angry. Read this link and this link as well as this link from JoS for more info. It's even better to read the entire JoS site as you seem to have misconceptions. Satan and the Gods on our site aren't "spirits", nor are they "evil". They are human-friendly beings and especially friendly to Dedicated Satanists. The only way they can be offended and turn against you is if you try to command them, control them or "protect yourself against them" as if they are evil monsters. The popular methods come from enemy grimoires which are about abusing our Gods in the name of jewhova and enemy angels. They worked when the Gods were bound, but now as the JoS site says:

Spiritual Satanism does not in any way condone spirit abuse as taught in the classical grimoires. The Demons who were bound and compelled to do the bidding of the sorcerers are now free and anyone using the nine-foot circle methods and "Jehova" names is inviting personal disaster. The Demons are our friends and with respect and reverence in summoning through Satan, we seek to establish mutually beneficial relationships with them.

Yep. It's very dangerous to use that enemy crap.

Fuchs said:
MysticalMe said:
Are you dedicated? ->

Help From Our Gods

Do you summon like this:

How to Summon Demons

About to pure to deal, I understand it as you are to young to enter into an agreement

No cicles around sigils, it is blasphemous and does disrupt the connection, when you try to connect to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the information :) Okay. I thought that he meant that I am not qualified to deal. But do you think that I should summon "Azazel" again? Because previously, it was on & off, almost like he came but at the same nothing came out of it. And when I do the summoning, one time, a few months ago I saw a bat and told him that I will do the summon in anger because I thought that something is stopping me from it. The next night, there were a lot of bats in the garden in front of my house even when I live in a very populated area. Honestly, I want to sum "Paimon" but let's see..

Please tell me what do you think about it and sorry for the late reply.. :)

Rational Satanist said:
MysticalMe said:

"Dedicated" here means something very specific. It means someone who has done the Dedication ritual. It's in the link Fuchs posted right under his question "are you dedicated?"

What it really means, is, have you done the Dedication Ritual? If not, it's not safe to summon a God/Demon because you may even have an enemy being come to you instead of one of our Gods. Also, besides the Dedication Ritual you need to do daily Power Meditation, it's the most important practice in Spiritual Satanism.

MysticalMe said:

Please only use the method on the JoS site that Fuchs linked to you. All others with circles and things like that are blasphemous and offensive and will cause the Gods to be very angry. Read this link and this link as well as this link from JoS for more info. It's even better to read the entire JoS site as you seem to have misconceptions. Satan and the Gods on our site aren't "spirits", nor are they "evil". They are human-friendly beings and especially friendly to Dedicated Satanists. The only way they can be offended and turn against you is if you try to command them, control them or "protect yourself against them" as if they are evil monsters. The popular methods come from enemy grimoires which are about abusing our Gods in the name of jewhova and enemy angels. They worked when the Gods were bound, but now as the JoS site says:

Spiritual Satanism does not in any way condone spirit abuse as taught in the classical grimoires. The Demons who were bound and compelled to do the bidding of the sorcerers are now free and anyone using the nine-foot circle methods and "Jehova" names is inviting personal disaster. The Demons are our friends and with respect and reverence in summoning through Satan, we seek to establish mutually beneficial relationships with them.

Yep. It's very dangerous to use that enemy crap.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay. Thank you! Well, it' not like I think that they are evil. It's just that I "thought" that they can get angry or many be offended. or may be some spirit can come in the name of them, that's the reason that I talked about using a circle. But what you are saying is more true. I successfully summoned for the first by using "JOS" ,method anyway.

Okay. I will do the dedication method.

Thanks a lot again! :) :)

MysticalMe said:
Fuchs said:
MysticalMe said:
Are you dedicated? ->

Help From Our Gods

Do you summon like this:

How to Summon Demons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the information :) Okay. I thought that he meant that I am not qualified to deal. But do you think that I should summon "Azazel" again? Because previously, it was on & off, almost like he came but at the same nothing came out of it. And when I do the summoning, one time, a few months ago I saw a bat and told him that I will do the summon in anger because I thought that something is stopping me from it. The next night, there were a lot of bats in the garden in front of my house even when I live in a very populated area. Honestly, I want to sum "Paimon" but let's see..

I think it would be better if you fokus on your advancement, they are very busy beings one has to have good reason for summoning.

Fuchs said:
MysticalMe said:
Fuchs said:

I think it would be better if you fokus on your advancement, they are very busy beings one has to have good reason for summoning.

Okay. I will do that. Thanks :)

Fuchs said:
MysticalMe said:
Fuchs said:

Hey I used a circle I was experimenting with Square mantras,an had some good results, circle can be useful in some rituals to bind energy to a work

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back