Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HELP WITH INSTAGRAM PAGE

CaspianTheDreamer

Hello guys. There is this Yezidic pagan page on instagram. It says really authentic things at some parts and some JoS members who have instagram follow the page. But in some posts it gives meditations that are not in any article or section of JoS. And in some posts it says that Saturn is pure evil and what civilization perceives as evil. Which i dont think Saturn is evil because i have read articles of our websites on that matter. The instagram page is @templeofthe4crowns i would appreciate it if anyone who has been a part of JoS ( preferably high priest) would go ahead and check out this page's authenticity. Hail Enki

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Hello guys. There is this Yezidic pagan page on instagram. It says really authentic things at some parts and some JoS members who have instagram follow the page. But in some posts it gives meditations that are not in any article or section of JoS. And in some posts it says that Saturn is pure evil and what civilization perceives as evil. Which i dont think Saturn is evil because i have read articles of our websites on that matter. The instagram page is @templeofthe4crowns i would appreciate it if anyone who has been a part of JoS ( preferably high priest) would go ahead and check out this page's authenticity. Hail Enki

Aside from the warning Lydia did write, read some sermons from HPHC:

The Wisdom Of Saturn

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=53366

You can use the search funktion to find additional info.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
i would appreciate it if anyone who has been a part of JoS ( preferably high priest) would go ahead and check out this page's authenticity. Hail Enki

Like Lydia said, the only authentic JoS teachings are in the JoS websites and in these forums, not anywhere else. The High Priests don't use any social media (except maybe a Gab account by HP Hoodedcobra that he created in case of an emergency). True SS's in general avoid using social media, and if they do they use alt-Tech ones like Gab or Telegram and not Big Tech ones like Facejewk, Twatter, Instakike e.t.c. There are many warnings here against Facejewk (which spies on you and even pops up condescending messages about you being "radicalized" with "extremist" stuff if it watches you visit other sites that expose the jews) and Instakike (which is owned by Facejewk). But even Gab accounts from JoS members do not count as official, but they are member accounts that long-term members use to spread SS on Gab.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back