Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does Yoga increase height?

StyleCoin

I am under 18, I am 1.79 tall, can Hatha yoga and Kundalini yoga make me reach 6 feet in a few years?

It can fix your posture and make you feel taller. Spines compress and decompress and a good stretching can decompress it and give you the extra bit of height, but your certainly not growing because of it. That would take deep trance hypnosis and proper diet IF it's even possible.

StyleCoin said:
I am under 18, I am 1.79 tall, can Hatha yoga and Kundalini yoga make me reach 6 feet in a few years?

Fuck my entire message got deleted. Thanks Tor for logging me out despite the remember me option ....

In summary what I said: Your growth discs determine if youre going to have a certain height or not. When you turn 17/18 youre not growing much taller anymore. Your bones won't change anymore.
So if you are 15/16 years of age you could give it a shot. Satanama stops or slows aging.
But Id do a working specifically for that.

Also you do need to take into consideration the following things. Finding proper clothes if you're 2m tall or above is going to be difficult. Same for shoes.
You cant fit through doorways without bowing.
Looking down on everyone leads to bad posture.
The backs of chairs won't support your back at the right height.
Beds may become too short for you to sleep on.

Do think about this beforehand. Id also suggest to look into your diet and have proper rest.
Staying up late is fun n all but not worth the long term consequences.

StyleCoin said:

Your height is fine. Not everyone thinks being really tall is important in life, so don't feel insecure. Focus on being the healthiest version of yourself :)

Hitler, who I very much look up to, was not around 2 meters tall either.

Confidence is key aspect, aka how you fill your shoes.

I don't think it increases height, but it might re-align your body so that your posture is more normal, resulting in a "taller appearance"

If you are still growing up, it may be easier to make it longer. Some people stops growing in height when 16, 17, 18. Some people gets longer til they're 20, 21. If your case is still growing, you may fortify the process with Jupiter squares. Look for the proper dates in the 2021 and 2022 calendars.

If you've stopped growing up in height, then it will be more harder to make it longer. Just focus on your advancement and do some workings for self-acceptance or for other things.

Biokinesis is one of the hardest things to do. So I just opine when I say those squares may fortify the process. Anyway, good luck.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
I don't think it increases height, but it might re-align your body so that your posture is more normal, resulting in a "taller appearance"
Yes. There was this guy at one place who was so slumped that he was about my height, effectively shortening himself good five centimeters due to poor posture.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back