Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On The Mind and Metaphysics

Welcome everyone!

Many people who are practicing metaphysics are making progress with it, they will understand what I am writing about. Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy, a thing that people on this path should do/practice. Many people here have strong, controlled minds, many have not made it this far.

A strong mind has an extraordinary amount of benefits, both spiritually and in the material world. A strong mind cannot be deceived. A strong, controlled mind can see through the biggest lies. It cannot be influenced, controlled. This, a highly developed mind, can be achieved through meditation.

Regular meditations such as empty meditation are the key here. With such a mind, even the most difficult meditations can be done with sustained concentration. Emptiness is also important. If one can quieten the mind, get one's thoughts out of the way, it can be to one's benefit.

In the material world this is also very necessary. You cannot be deceived, fooled, if you have a strong mind. The arrogant path to a strong mind is not so easy. You have to learn to control your mind in a given situation, whatever it may be. Eventually, if you are persistent, the time spent practicing will pay off.

Think about it, if everyone had a strong mind, if they thought, if they didn't sheepishly carry out what they are told in the news, it would take humanity to a higher level, to a higher field of consciousness. Those who don't meditate don't know what I'm writing about.

Regular meditation, mental clarity, is very important in spirituality. Other so-called "religions" do not teach this, because they do not deal with this subject completely, and they cannot be called religions. Our way is different from all of them. Religion also needs, first of all, a path, a way, which they don't have, we have. For "atheists" like LaVey, who have no respect for the higher orders, beings, who see religion as just "my" religion, there is no worse thing.

That makes us different. We have a concrete, established family, eager to help others who have concerns. Our souls connect us on some level. We belong in one place, and that is here. We don't care about the doctrines of other "religions" or ideologies, we go our own way, we do what we have to do.

Back to the basics of the original topic. With a strong mind comes a strong personality, which you build up for yourself, or maybe you are a strong personality by default, then you don't have to deal with that. Your strong personality associated with your strong mind makes a lot of obstacles easy to overcome, and you don't even realize how positive that is.

Some people get to this level sooner, others take longer. Not everyone will get to that level in the same amount of time. Don't give up, just do it, practice it and you will be rewarded. Awareness is the key to success.

The learning and implementation of this discipline should be deepened. Without commitment, this will be difficult. If you are always having problems, always stopping, stopping, putting off, putting off until later, you are only holding yourself back. Ignore these feelings, just do it, without stopping. With a certain level of concentration, will and persistence, you will be able to do a lot of advanced meditation.

There is a kinship between metaphysics and physics. One deals with death, with the soul (spirituality), the other with reality, with actions in reality. Both are very important, it is useful to practice and learn one and the other. Learning is the way forward.

Perhaps the first thing that comes to an outsider's mind when they hear magic is almost certainly black magic. Black magic is extremely advanced, it requires a great deal of experience, you should not play with it just because, for example, your friend won't talk to you and you curse him, NO! Black magic should not be used except in very extreme/necessary cases.

The energy from such work can be harmful, extremely harmful. Anyone who wants to "try" magic should first learn to work with energy, for starters. Working with energy has 3 steps. These three points are the basis of working with energy.

You collect energy from where you want to, for the purpose you want to use it. For love magic for example, don't gather energy from a graveyard, lol. Once you collect the energy, you have to program it for that purpose. Whatever your desires dictate. You program it to do what you want it to do.

The 3 steps without which the first 2 are worthless is control. You must be able to direct the energy where you want it to go. You can do this through visualization. Visualize the energy/energy ball moving towards the destination.

Once you have mastered these, you are good. White magic is worth working with, it doesn't require a higher level of skill than its counterpart (black magic) and is a bit easier to work with. White magic includes things like love spells, healing, etc.

Black magic is not really worth using, as it is not really needed. But if you do want to use it, think about what happens if you mess it up. There are many things to consider when doing this kind of work, I won't list examples, I've written about it in one or two posts if I remember correctly.

There are loads of meditations on our site, it's worth trying them out and choosing which ones you want to do. Each meditation has a different benefit, it slowly prepares you for everything. The 40 day meditation program is a good way to do this. If you have mastered the meditations, you are very good.

I don't really know who reads my posts, but I'm happy to help anyone. Even if not many people read what I write. Thanks to those who have read my posts here so far. It's okay if few people look, at least some people like to read what I write. At least I hope so. :D

Thank you for reading what I wrote, have a nice day! Best Regards, BrightSpace666

Well i do read them, sometimes, and when i do they seem to be exactly what i needed to see, so thank you.

Even if you don't get many replays, it doesn t matter because your post stays here and the ones who scroll through the forum will eventually read it and take from it what they need, also the Gods sometimes make us to want to go somewhere on this forum and to find something useful, and by putting your experience into words you also help them by making JOS forum bigger and better(quality informations).

So keep going, but also advance as much as you can , help others after helping yourself ALWAYS.

Great post. I enjoyed it. But I have to disagree about one point. Black Magick IS needed and must be mastered just like whit magick.

Black magick ensures justice and order. It also gives you immense power and confidence. It makes you fearless and free.

It is not to be neglected.

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
Great post. I enjoyed it. But I have to disagree about one point. Black Magick IS needed and must be mastered just like whit magick.

Black magick ensures justice and order. It also gives you immense power and confidence. It makes you fearless and free.

It is not to be neglected.

Hail Satan!

Indeed, it should not be neglected, but it is worth distinguishing between white and black magic. Even the idea of black magic should not be dismissed. It does liberate you, it does release your hatred, but you shouldn't go so far without experience. So I don't want to tell you not to do it, but a minimum of preparation is not a bad thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back