Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews and their cattle are pathetic

SyrArisMarsMartin

Whenever i am around a jew or their programed cattle, they start to get uncomfortable.
I see their eyes and ears turn red, it is like i am fucking their little grey souls and they are getting eaten from the inside.
Like a vampire who sees the Sun. Seeing them suffer by my presence makes me happy and laugh.
This happens when i am near them or just speak anything.
The power of Satan is truly amazing.
Hail Satan! Fuck jews everyday!
We as a group and force are way stronger spiritually and psychologically and it is becoming a thing of the physical, where we will eventually have to deal with them wherever they are, it is unavoidable, so get used to getting physical and seeing the red colour.
After we are done, we will flush our toilets and make a big World Party! :lol:
Hail Satan and thanks for the support!

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Whenever i am around a jew or their programed cattle, they start to get uncomfortable.
I see their eyes and ears turn red, it is like i am fucking their little grey souls and they are getting eaten from the inside.
Like a vampire who sees the Sun. Seeing them suffer by my presence makes me happy and laugh.
This happens when i am near them or just speak anything.
The power of Satan is truly amazing.
Hail Satan! Fuck jews everyday!
We as a group and force are way stronger spiritually and psychologically and it is becoming a thing of the physical, where we will eventually have to deal with them wherever they are, it is unavoidable, so get used to getting physical and seeing the red colour.
After we are done, we will flush our toilets and make a big World Party! :lol:
Hail Satan and thanks for the support!
Imagine then how much they will suffer when you go home and do RTR :lol:
I get nauseous under those circumstances.

This is interesting I have a presence and something about me that scares certain people when I get more close to them if I keep things light I am good. Never figured out what it was but this existed and happened before I was even SS. I was even twice accused of making threats against people that I never made and they figured that out so I was ok but I don't get what is scary about me. Little comments too like oh "if you had a gun I would shit my pants" i would get on the school bus when I was younger sometimes strange.

Not all people think this way but some do. I have had plenty of attempted friendships and relationships where people just kind of ghost me after getting to know me.

slyscorpion said:
This is interesting I have a presence and something about me that scares certain people when I get more close to them if I keep things light I am good. Never figured out what it was but this existed and happened before I was even SS. I was even twice accused of making threats against people that I never made and they figured that out so I was ok but I don't get what is scary about me. Little comments too like oh "if you had a gun I would shit my pants" i would get on the school bus when I was younger sometimes strange.

Not all people think this way but some do. I have had plenty of attempted friendships and relationships where people just kind of ghost me after getting to know me.
You are a very deep kind of person. It is clear in people's aura who are deep like this, and even weak people can feel it. So they felt different about you in a way that they could not understand and it made them uncomfortable. Maybe a feeling like they don't have enough privacy around you, because very deep people like you are very sensitive and usually are strong empaths that can feel a lot of details about other people.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:

You are a very deep kind of person. It is clear in people's aura who are deep like this, and even weak people can feel it. So they felt different about you in a way that they could not understand and it made them uncomfortable. Maybe a feeling like they don't have enough privacy around you, because very deep people like you are very sensitive and usually are strongempaths that can feel a lot of details about other people.

I often pick up personal issues and hang ups in friends or partners and try to get them to work on these. I sometimes know what people are thinking even called out people on it before when I don't like it or think it's not fair. It's not really something I try to do it just kind of happens sometimes without me even realizing it is. I have had arguments with people on issues that they are not even aware of on a conscious level without realizing this.

slyscorpion said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:

You are a very deep kind of person. It is clear in people's aura who are deep like this, and even weak people can feel it. So they felt different about you in a way that they could not understand and it made them uncomfortable. Maybe a feeling like they don't have enough privacy around you, because very deep people like you are very sensitive and usually are strongempaths that can feel a lot of details about other people.

I often pick up personal issues and hang ups in friends or partners and try to get them to work on these. I sometimes know what people are thinking even called out people on it before when I don't like it or think it's not fair. It's not really something I try to do it just kind of happens sometimes without me even realizing it is. I have had arguments with people on issues that they are not even aware of on a conscious level without realizing this.

In fact I was having an argument and really angry with my girlfriend for literally 2 years over something she didn't even know she was doing. She kept denying it but I kept saying no I know your doing this.

slyscorpion said:
This is interesting I have a presence and something about me that scares certain people. Little comments too like oh "if you had a gun I would shit my pants"
It’s probably your face that scares people it sounds like you have the school shooter look to you. I’m not saying this rudely there’s something called the halo effect there are low trust and high trust faces if people don’t like you it’s probably because are ugly/have a negative “halo”.

The Outlaw Torn said:
slyscorpion said:
This is interesting I have a presence and something about me that scares certain people. Little comments too like oh "if you had a gun I would shit my pants"
It’s probably your face that scares people it sounds like you have the school shooter look to you. I’m not saying this rudely there’s something called the halo effect there are low trust and high trust faces if people don’t like you it’s probably because are ugly/have a negative “halo”.

People tend to like the way I come across at first. Also it's not as much now as it was then. For all I know it could have been this really strong bad xtian energy all over me back then (that is mostly gone now) I was recently talking about. I mean not saying people are always open to energy but people tend to subconsciously sense things and might think Bad Person with that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back