Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

biden bans travel from Africa

Satnam666

biden bans travel from Africa cause muh variant, but I doubt the reptiles will let it go an find other ways of getting them here, thing is I'm wondering if their going to do a full lockdown to do something,wouldn't put it past the reptiles,
I'm Doing extra RTR's just incase

On various news channels and Epoch times in an email a family member receives from them.

No new lockdowns for the foreseeable future at least for now. Hopefully Biden's dark winter is sloughed off and it turns out to be a non-issue. Omicron is seen as a non-issue due to Biden telling people of the vaccine that they will be fine. Obviously with what we know about the vaccine doesn't do that. Seems it's possible a lockdown later on, we'll have to and see how crazy civilization gets before it's issued. At least for now we have a temporary victory.

Either way this is good at least people aren't held down against their rights. Even if that boat sailed a long time ago in some places and some fashion of it.

Satnam666 said:
biden bans travel from Africa cause muh variant, but I doubt the reptiles will let it go an find other ways of getting them here, thing is I'm wondering if their going to do a full lockdown to do something,wouldn't put it past the reptiles,

Africans are smart with these things and they aren't all lining up for random jabs. They are probably waiting until the so called "West" has it's full run of 2 years from this.

Africa will come out better out of this than the rest of the world.

Gear88 said:
On various news channels and Epoch times in an email a family member receives from them.

No new lockdowns for the foreseeable future at least for now. Hopefully Biden's dark winter is sloughed off and it turns out to be a non-issue. Omicron is seen as a non-issue due to Biden telling people of the vaccine that they will be fine. Obviously with what we know about the vaccine doesn't do that. Seems it's possible a lockdown later on, we'll have to and see how crazy civilization gets before it's issued. At least for now we have a temporary victory.

Either way this is good at least people aren't held down against their rights. Even if that boat sailed a long time ago in some places and some fashion of it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satnam666 said:

Africans are smart with these things and they aren't all lining up for random jabs. They are probably waiting until the so called "West" has it's full run of 2 years from this.

Africa will come out better out of this than the rest of the world.

funny thing when they called in omicron, people were pointing out they skipped over xi cause it hurt a communists leaders feels,
their must have been a lot of oy veying when it happened,why not call the new one the jew variant

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back