Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Accessing YouTube through TOR doesn't seem to work

NinRick

Does anyone of you know how I can access YouTube through the TOR Browser?
It does not seem to be working with Google and YouTube, makes sense as the jew doesn't want you to stay anonymous online, especially not on their sites.

I receive following error message:
Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. Please try your request again later. Why did this happen?

Help is highly appreciated!

Yes just hit Ctrl+Shift+U, or Alt, then click the option File -> New Identity. It might take a couple of tries.

I haven't been able to use any Google services through Tor for years. I thought they'd blacklisted all the exit nodes.

NinRick said:
Egon said:
Yes just hit Ctrl+Shift+U, or Alt, then click the option File -> New Identity. It might take a couple of tries.

Oh wow, it actually worked, thank you!

Also you can change the circuit for jewtube a few times, that way you don't lose all of your tabs and have to re-login.

Ctrl + Shift + L

"This option is useful if the exit you are using is unable to connect to the website you require, or is not loading it properly. Selecting it will cause the currently active tab or window to be reloaded over a new Tor circuit. Other open tabs and windows from the same website will use the new circuit as well once they are reloaded. This option does not clear any private information or unlink your activity, nor does it affect your current connections to other websites."

From - New Tor Circuit for this Site

NinRick said:
Does anyone of you know how I can access YouTube through the TOR Browser?
It does not seem to be working with Google and YouTube, makes sense as the jew doesn't want you to stay anonymous online, especially not on their sites.
I noticed youtube will work normally on Tor if you set Security Level to Standard before accessing youtube, which most likely means that you fully enable javascript. Indeed it does affect your anonimity as Javascript creates a unique online ID/fingerprint of each device, but as long as you have a good VPN plus Tor, I don't think it can cause any significant harm, like for example revealing your real IP which is impossible when you use VPN + Tor. If you don't use a VPN, it would rather suggest against usingTor without a VPN as you will become suspicious to your internet provider and who knows what data they report to the government on a constant basis.

Youtube requires Javascript being enabled. Enabling Javascript while using Tor = not using Tor at all. Please do your actual, full and proper research before trying to (pretend to) keep yourself safe... :roll:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Don't use Windows.

Yesterday I had the same thought, mostly because Microsoft is probably spying on everything with all those unnecessary processes which collect data all the time...

FancyMancy said:
Youtube requires Javascript being enabled. Enabling Javascript while using Tor = not using Tor at all. Please do your actual, full and proper research before trying to (pretend to) keep yourself safe... :roll:

I do not want to watch videos on youtube. So I don‘t really need any plugins, which can show my actual Ip.

You can install one of the linux versions onto a virtual machine program so it's like another computer. Do not run tor from windows because it basically makes it worthless. Tor is fine to use as just a regular VPN, but I would recommend to never go on any of those onion sites. A lot of risks, and you are not going to find anything useful. It is all fake stuff, viruses, and gov operations designed to put people in prison for clicking on the link.

You can improve windows by modifying hidden settings to turn off tracking features, and remove those dumb apps that come preinstalled. The last 2 links here are programs that do that. Everybody should do this, but even after this, do not run tor direcly from windows. Tails is another thing you could use, but I don't know if it works.

Www.Privacytools.io

Https://tails.boum.org

Www.oo-software.com/shutup10

Www.w10privacy.de/english-home/

You can install one of the linux versions onto a virtual machine program so it's like another computer. Do not run tor from windows because it basically makes it worthless. Tor is fine to use as just a regular VPN, but I would recommend to never go on any of those onion sites. A lot of risks, and you are not going to find anything useful. It is all fake stuff, viruses, and gov operations designed to put people in prison for clicking on the link.

You can improve windows by modifying hidden settings to turn off tracking features, and remove those dumb apps that come preinstalled. The last 2 links here are programs that do that. Everybody should do this, but even after this, do not run tor direcly from windows. Tails is another thing you could use, but I don't know if it works.

Www.Privacytools.io

Https://tails.boum.org

Www.oo-software.com/shutup10

Www.w10privacy.de/english-home/

Thank you very much, u have been supportive since day one <3

NinRick said:

You're my brother. I'm always going to help you.

And don't assume that anything I mentioned will actually protect your privacy because nothing is perfect.

Your words fill me with joy brother!

Yeah thank you, I will keep that in mind. As long as it makes it harder for people to track it down, it is fine with me. It’s nothing illegal anyways.

FancyMancy said:
Enabling Javascript while using Tor = not using Tor at all. Please do your actual, full and proper research before trying to (pretend to) keep yourself safe... :roll:
Tor is not completely useless if you have javascript enabled. You can experiment yourself by using this website which lays down the data they receive about you
https://www.deviceinfo.me/
You will see that having Security Level set to Standard (Javascript fully enabled) or Safer (partly enabled) makes no difference, the websites will receive same data about you. If you set it to `Safest` (Javascript disabled) will indeed make a significant difference but will make many websites unoperable. Yet the most sensitive data:
- Geolocation
- IP adress
- City and country
Remains unaffected irrespective of what security level you choose. And all this, irrespective if you use a VPN or not. But the VPN helps you hide your real IP from the first Tor node, which is definitely useful as spying agencies can track Tor users by syncronizing the request from the first to third node, and also to hide Tor usage from your internet provider.
In my opinion, Tor with Javascript fully enabled (since he wants to use youtube) is safe to use as long as:
- you have a VPN
- you use accounts and emails that were never created and accessed from your real locatiion/IP
- a bridge adds more security but as long as you have a VPN is not very important

Also by using a VPN and Tor in the same time, you basically hide your activity from each other, because those who monitor Tor won't see your real IP and your VPN won't see your internet activity because is encrypted by Tor (assuming that they log your activity).

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
Enabling Javascript while using Tor = not using Tor at all. Please do your actual, full and proper research before trying to (pretend to) keep yourself safe... :roll:
Tor is not completely useless if you have javascript enabled. You can experiment yourself by using this website which lays down the data they receive about you
https://www.deviceinfo.me/
You will see that having Security Level set to Standard (Javascript fully enabled) or Safer (partly enabled) makes no difference, the websites will receive same data about you. If you set it to `Safest` (Javascript disabled) will indeed make a significant difference but will make many websites unoperable. Yet the most sensitive data:
- Geolocation
- IP adress
- City and country
Remains unaffected irrespective of what security level you choose. And all this, irrespective if you use a VPN or not. But the VPN helps you hide your real IP from the first Tor node, which is definitely useful as spying agencies can track Tor users by syncronizing the request from the first to third node, and also to hide Tor usage from your internet provider.
In my opinion, Tor with Javascript fully enabled (since he wants to use youtube) is safe to use as long as:
- you have a VPN
- you use accounts and emails that were never created and accessed from your real locatiion/IP
- a bridge adds more security but as long as you have a VPN is not very important

Also by using a VPN and Tor in the same time, you basically hide your activity from each other, because those who monitor Tor won't see your real IP and your VPN won't see your internet activity because is encrypted by Tor (assuming that they log your activity).
I prefer not to put my hand in fire while testing the results with no glove, paper glove, plastic glove, rubber glove... but thanks, I suppose.

The Alchemist7 said:
Also Javascript runs on your computer, in your browser. It does not run from the websites. Having it enabled is like having a very secure facility on full lockdown but leaving the backdoor unlocked, open and unguarded.

FancyMancy said:
Also Javascript runs on your computer, in your browser. It does not run from the websites. Having it enabled is like having a very secure facility on full lockdown but leaving the backdoor unlocked, open and unguarded.
You are right but as explained above there are ways to protect ourselves from being tracked and identified, that's the whole point of Tor. Also about that website, it is harmless and doesn't `steal` data or something, is just a basic window showing you what information all websites receive about:
- your location
- your computer's hardware features
- timezone
- browser version
- IP etc.
It is actually useful to verify to what degree you are `anonymous` depending on what measures you take because you can see there what kind of information you give out when accessing any website, but is up to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back